Topic: Intimate Musk by Revlon

Does anyone remember a perfume called Intimate Musk by Revlon? It was made back in the mid eighties and for some reason wasen't around for long. It had this really great sandalwood/musk/patchouli smell to it. I remember the bottle was clear with like blue and red designing on it.

Seasons come and go but vintages are a joy forever.

Re: Intimate Musk by Revlon

I do..I liked it alot,even though it wasn't long lasting.I have seen it on Ebay,the sellers wanted alot of money for it. I wasnt going to pay over 70.00 dollars for it.

Yipes! I loved it, but not enough to spend 70 bucks on it. 93

Seasons come and go but vintages are a joy forever.

Some sellers on Ebay want alot of money for fragrances..Even for fragrances that are 1/2 empty.

I know this thread is old, found it by Googling this Frag.

Yes, I remember it, it was nice. glad

I remember comparing a frag on here to it, can't remember what it was will have to trawl my reviews. This is the bottle I remember:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISCONTINUED- … 5890e92fa6

Old thread, but I sure do remember that! Can't believe I forgot about that perfume. I used to really like it.

Yes, I remember it well. I went through several bottles of it and was devastated when it was discontinued.

I only want people around me who can do the impossible.- Elizabeth Arden

I have had the best success finding reasonably priced old vintages, especially drug store ones at flea markets and garage sales, where the people a) are much older and not into using the internet to check the values  b) think that old perfumes are automatically worthless or c) just don`t care.

Some of the Ebay prices are just nuts.

mi-jo.sayegh wrote:

I have had the best success finding reasonably priced old vintages, especially drug store ones at flea markets and garage sales, where the people a) are much older and not into using the internet to check the values b) think that old perfumes are automatically worthless or c) just don`t care.

Some of the Ebay prices are just nuts.

I don't feel comfortable using Ebay, but I HAVE found great deals at tag sales run by older folks.

I think my Mom tried Intimate Musk. It smelled sort of like Avon Soft Musk.

Last edited by KajiraSuzanne (2013-05-09 12:50:48)

"Discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me"--Hannibal Lecter