Re: Eau Demoiselle (GivEncHY)

Nice one smells as (blossom water)  20

Lovely perfume, I have it.  It smells a little like http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.186.jpg Lancome O Oui!

A fresh floral, very easy to wear.  But you can tell the Givenchy quality - there is a depth to it that makes it very satisfying!  I love it (you can probably tell! glad

A fresh yet creamy floral scent, very nice indeed.

Too much basil... didn't like it!

Smells of rose, ylang-ylang and mandarin, with a touch of basil. It's very pretty and indeed different from the hoard of fruity-florals released in the last 5 years.

Jasminehead wrote:
ineverwas wrote:

Smells of rose, ylang-ylang and mandarin, with a touch of basil. It's very pretty and indeed different from the hoard of fruity-florals released in the last 5 years.

That sounds amazing! Like music to my ears.. like flaunting a juciey red steak in front of a starving carnivore! LOL

Lol! I like this perfume a lot, it IS very beautiful glad

It's the extract of flowers (almost camomile & red rose leaves) in a liquid formella ,, we use it in Arabian countries to make sweets..

Jasminehead wrote:
RoRoSe wrote:

Nice one smells as (blossom water)  20

do you mean orange blossom? as in watered down orange blossom?

It immediately gave me the impression of a vintage scent rather than the typical sweeter than sweet fruity florals or gourmands-

Rose is prominent in the top and mid phases, and in the dry-down phase it smelled a lot like Chanel eau Fraiche or Versace Versense-

pansylady wrote:

It immediately gave me the impression of a vintage scent rather than the typical sweeter than sweet fruity florals or gourmands-

Rose is prominent in the top and mid phases, and in the dry-down phase it smelled a lot like Chanel eau Fraiche or Versace Versense-

I got the same impression from it. Very beautiful and definitely smells like something that would have been made 40-50 years ago.

I love it!

Jasminehead wrote:

Dina, I absolutely love basil in perfume .. as long as it's not along the lines of pesto sauce.. then i'm good, lol

lol

But really I don't get any rose or flowers from it, basil all the way!