Re: Eau Demoiselle (GivEncHY)

Nice one smells as (blossom water)  20

La vie est belle ~ Life is beautiful

Lovely perfume, I have it.  It smells a little like http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.186.jpg Lancome O Oui!

A fresh floral, very easy to wear.  But you can tell the Givenchy quality - there is a depth to it that makes it very satisfying!  I love it (you can probably tell! glad

If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Swaps: http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=48115

A fresh yet creamy floral scent, very nice indeed.

See Profile for UK swaps.

Too much basil... didn't like it!

Le parfum est un vêtement invisible, un jeu entre ce qu'il cache et ce qu'il dévoile.Il exprime ce que l'on n'ose parfois pas dire. T.Wasser

Smells of rose, ylang-ylang and mandarin, with a touch of basil. It's very pretty and indeed different from the hoard of fruity-florals released in the last 5 years.

Myers Briggs: INTP

Jasminehead wrote:
ineverwas wrote:

Smells of rose, ylang-ylang and mandarin, with a touch of basil. It's very pretty and indeed different from the hoard of fruity-florals released in the last 5 years.

That sounds amazing! Like music to my ears.. like flaunting a juciey red steak in front of a starving carnivore! LOL

Lol! I like this perfume a lot, it IS very beautiful glad

Myers Briggs: INTP

It's the extract of flowers (almost camomile & red rose leaves) in a liquid formella ,, we use it in Arabian countries to make sweets..

Jasminehead wrote:
RoRoSe wrote:

Nice one smells as (blossom water)  20

do you mean orange blossom? as in watered down orange blossom?

La vie est belle ~ Life is beautiful

It immediately gave me the impression of a vintage scent rather than the typical sweeter than sweet fruity florals or gourmands-

Rose is prominent in the top and mid phases, and in the dry-down phase it smelled a lot like Chanel eau Fraiche or Versace Versense-

The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom should I fear? The Lord is my life's refuge- of whom should I be afraid?

pansylady wrote:

It immediately gave me the impression of a vintage scent rather than the typical sweeter than sweet fruity florals or gourmands-

Rose is prominent in the top and mid phases, and in the dry-down phase it smelled a lot like Chanel eau Fraiche or Versace Versense-

I got the same impression from it. Very beautiful and definitely smells like something that would have been made 40-50 years ago.

I love it!

Jasminehead wrote:

Dina, I absolutely love basil in perfume .. as long as it's not along the lines of pesto sauce.. then i'm good, lol

lol

But really I don't get any rose or flowers from it, basil all the way!

Le parfum est un vêtement invisible, un jeu entre ce qu'il cache et ce qu'il dévoile.Il exprime ce que l'on n'ose parfois pas dire. T.Wasser