Topic: Help needed - making smellies! :)

Another plea for help..... to add to the fragrance-teaching stuff I am researching/trialling I am going to help with a week entertaining kids (13/14 yrs) with beauty, skincare & make-up stuff. They will (hopefully!) be making lip balms, body scrubs, hand creams etc.

Do any of you lovely fragrant peeps know any recipes (or links to posts/sites etc) or have any other suggestions to make these kind of fun things (safely). I was thinking along the lines of minty, shimmering or coloured lip salves....something safe & a little bit funky (Mmm, good use of "funky" to show age. Wikid ;p).

Also - any suggestions on where to buy mini pots, bottles etc at low cost (I'm in the UK - total budget per kid is £13).

Thank you glad

Swaps? Decants? Check my wardrobe

Re: Help needed - making smellies! :)

I have a recipe for making body scrub that I've made in the past for gifts. If you are interested in that, I'll look it up at home and message it to you later today.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away." Maya Angelou

my simple recipe for body scrub. virgin coconut oil mix with brown sugar. do not put in too much oil, the scrub will be to oily.some people may not like the smell of the coconut oil so add your favourite essential oil. just a drop or two :-)

lene002's Website

lene002 wrote:

my simple recipe for body scrub. virgin coconut oil mix with brown sugar. do not put in too much oil, the scrub will be to oily.some people may not like the smell of the coconut oil so add your favourite essential oil. just a drop or two :-)

You can use slightly grounded oats as well with thick honey! yum ! :-)

For more ideas check youtube! Good luck :-)

Your can find good sugar scrubs recipes in this website http://www.natural-homeremedies-for-lif … scrub.html

this second is for bath bombs recipes

http://teachsoap.com/making-bath-bombs/

Last edited by peluzin78 (2012-04-25 09:45:59)

¡Oh, siempre llegarás a alguna parte -aseguró el Gato-, si caminas lo suficiente!
Lewis Carrol, Alicia en el país de las maravillas.