Topic: Any other Viktor & Rolf Secret Service Members around?

I joined Viktor & Rolf's Secret Service (their online priority club thingy) and I just got sent a sample of Flowerbomb (which was a nice thought, even though I wouldn't wear it) and the sample was smashed to smithereens in the post! I was half disappointed because I might have sent it on to my sister who would have worn it.

My real question is do they supply their codes on the boxes of all of their fragrances or only on boxes of Flowerbomb?

fyhilaire.tumblr.com

Hilaire's Website

Re: Any other Viktor & Rolf Secret Service Members around?

Hilaire wrote:

I joined Viktor & Rolf's Secret Service (their online priority club thingy) and I just got sent a sample of Flowerbomb (which was a nice thought, even though I wouldn't wear it) and the sample was smashed to smithereens in the post! I was half disappointed because I might have sent it on to my sister who would have worn it.

My real question is do they supply their codes on the boxes of all of their fragrances or only on boxes of Flowerbomb?

I am a member of the Viktor & Rolf Secret service and get sent samples of perfume, body lotions and shower gels. I was dissapointed when I bought my first bottle of Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega 75ml to discover they don't have codes on them!!!

I also bought my boyfriend a large bottle of Viktor & Rolf Antidote and surprise surprise no code there either.......

So I am assuming it is only flowerbomb that comes with the codes :(

Their earlier bottles didn't come with codes, I think. Now they do the numbers thingy

I live in the US.  A few months ago I joined the "Secret Service" and entered in three of my products.  I have yet to receive anything.  Maybe they do better with the mailing in Europe?

I bought a bottle of flower bomb and became a member of secret service too!  So far I have received a sample of flower bomb perfume and body lotion glad

Check out my swap list on profile!

jillhare wrote:

I live in the US. A few months ago I joined the "Secret Service" and entered in three of my products. I have yet to receive anything. Maybe they do better with the mailing in Europe?

Me too! I even forgot about it  78

"Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops of it on yourself" Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.1460.jpg  Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb

hello! i also bought four products from viktor-rolf and recieved nothing. when i signed up, it states that they do not have any offers for the United States as of yet. thats prolly why we havent and folks in euro have. still bummed. and i recieved a very lovely gift set for xmas, very costly and that didnt even have a code, bummed again. butter

I joined Viktor & Rolf's Secret Service (their online priority club thingy) too, but never received anything??

Cuir Mauresque SL for swap (eu/ww)

I'm trying to become a member since I just bought http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.17971.jpg Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013.  But the site isn't working.  :(  Does anyone know if the site is just down, or did they close it for good??

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix

I tried to register and it said it wasn't available in my country (US). Haven't attempted again.

A woman should smell like a woman and not a flower. - Coco Chanel

charmedbella wrote:

I tried to register and it said it wasn't available in my country (US). Haven't attempted again.

But... but... but...

You're in South Carolina...

That's Flavor Country!!!!!!

It HAS to be available in Flavor Country!!!!!!

EloquentOgre's Website

charmedbella wrote:

I finally got through.  But like u, secret service is not available in my country yet. (US)...suxs!!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix

Now you know what it feels like when Thierry Mugler secret circle is not available in your country (UK) and you are their fan.

I entered codes for Flowerbomb original, La Vie en Rose, and Flowerbomb Extreme but since I'm in the US....nothing  grater

"The woman is carrying her clothes, but it is the shoe that carries the woman."
- Christian Louboutin

Yep, I tried to register with the U.S and it said it doesn't do any special offers for americans. I was very much bummed.

Holidays are fun but they can stress you out too! Enter my de-stress giveaway in the individual topics!