Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy  For every day: Calvin Klein - Man
Fresh, modern and multifaceted, many CK's are decent workhorses  Going out/occasions: Diesel Fuel For Life Homme
Smells delicious and fun  Everyday Cheapie: Tommy Hillfiger 'Tommy'

Oldie but goodie, fresh and isn't boring

Last edited by Sleuth (2012-08-17 19:03:40)

Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will check some of these out. glad

What if he doesn't use your $50,- frag and goes back to Axe/Lynx?

Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy Hugo Boss Hugo Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Hanae Mori HM << fresh and gourmand at the same time, really good and versatile and longevity is outstanding. Versace Versace Pour Homme<< smells similar to chanel allure homme sport but is a bit more younger IMO. Giorgio Armani Armani Code Burberry Touch for Men Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense << oriental-spicy with some woodiness, if you want to introduce him to something different than the usual aquatics this is a really good one. Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme << is really good, but might be a tad mature for him...I think you may have to be the judge of whether this will suit him.

so... have you choose one?  tongue

if you havent pick one:  Dolce&Gabbana The One Sport

I just get a bottle today. its soft and nice, and will be a good starter Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men

its nice but maybe a bit too mature for 16 yo

Last edited by reinhard5490 (2012-08-20 15:20:53)

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

fragsforyou wrote:

If your brother likes sweet scents then these are perfect both in smell and price:  Rochas Rochas Men

This one.  He will have to fight all the girls off...............

Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce

Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy Versace Blue Jeans +2 Hugo Boss Hugo +2

Damag wrote:

hello sweetheart I strongly recomend  Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport a coworker wears it and its just wonderful he's 18 years old I also like  Giorgio Armani Armani Code

Nullius in verba.

Re: Cologne for a 16-year-old boy Moschino Moschino Forever

It's Not The Destination,so Much As The Journey....