Topic: Has any one heard of Tom Ford Sahara Noir???

I can't find any information on this cologne. Can any one help as to what notes are in this fragrance? Thank you.

Re: Has any one heard of Tom Ford Sahara Noir???

I've never heard of it and I'm pretty up to snuff on the Tom Fords.  Could it be something released in another market and not the U.S ?  I prowl every site that sells niches and I've never seen anything like this. Hmmm

Selling Tauer, Kilian, Guerlain Elixir Charnel http://www.ebay.com/cln/rebarco/Wonderful-Scents-a-Perfumed-World/60201447019

All I know is that it was given away in gift bags at this years Emmy's.

It exists...think it is for the middle east market...at the moment..would love to try it too glad

it is white patchouli's bottle dressed entirely in gold. looking really stunning and makes a good pair with the silvery lavender palm.

Try to do some Google. I bet there's a lot of results out there! One thing is for sure,it does exist!

http://lostjewelryrewards.com

honitel's Website

It is available for purchase at strawberry.net - 155$ for 50 ml

I also received of that kind but its was unnamed..

Last edited by roven (2013-01-06 10:42:15)

Interesting, I can't find ANY reviews on google about this.

http://img1.strawberrynetmedia.com/images/products/14909298006.jpg
this is off strawberrynet and as teddito says it's being sold there, EDP 50ml for $126

"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie" Cookie Monster
MY HAD LIST IS FOR SWAP/SALE.

wow i love tom ford fragrances im gona have to find this fragrance and try it its probably amazing.

so it does exist

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom- … 17333.html

"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie" Cookie Monster
MY HAD LIST IS FOR SWAP/SALE.

If anyones gets some info on the notes, please post here.

Interesting as it is listed in the database now but still no mention of any notes. I have googled and googled and nowt to be found anywhere. What is going on here???

Adjuvate!Adjuvate!Adjuvate!
My WANT shelf is for SWAP in UK!

I bet this is a marketing technique

embrace the scent of your passion. that is who you are.

I found this link in octavian coifans blog and am very curious about the new release...if someone knows notes, please post here!

http://1000fragrances.blogspot.co.at/20 … rance.html

This is currently slated to launch May 2013. Will be in the signature range in 50ml size only for £100 Uk ($150 US). Apparently its similar in style to amber absolute and Is being positioned to fill the niche left bythe discontinuation of Amber Absolute from the private blend range but in the slightly cheaper signature range, so may be a reworking of amber absolute to fit the new price point. Will be sold in the gold bottle shown in previous post, like violet blonde but solid gold colour.

Last edited by Nathanthomas50 (2013-01-18 17:12:19)

Nathanthomas50 wrote:

Believe this is currently slated to launch May 2013. Will be in the signature range in 50ml size only for £100 Uk ($150 US). Apparently its similar in style to amber absolute and Is being positioned to fill the niche left bythe discontinuation of Amber Absolute from the private blend range

It's gonna have some big shoes to fill; Amber Absolute was amazing.

Agreed , I'm not getting a chance to sniff it till next week but those who have tried it say is very ambery and is in the range  to fill the amber absolute gap. I guess it may fill the amber absolute niche in their customer profile without necessarily being a carbon copy . I love all of the signature fragrances so far (except the original - Tom ford for him) so have high hopes

But the thing that made Amber Absolute so great was that it took the amber base of a number of great, current amber fragrances and stripped away all the additional fluff. I'm thinking of the great drydown of Ambre Sultan, for example, once all the spicy, curry nonsense has burned off. Amber Absolute cut straight to the best part and stayed that way for hours.

So hopefully they don't "improve" it by just sticking a ton of spicy garbage on it or giving it some weird, noxious note.

There's a couple of bottles of AA left at my local TF store and I'm tempted to invest.

Last edited by deadidol (2013-01-18 17:35:41)