Topic: Upcoming things at Bath & Body Works Summer 2013.

S.A.S.(6/12-7/7)

Returning Candles:

Apple Crumble

Mint Chocolate

Salty Caramel

Homemade Cookies

Kitchen Spice

Creamy Nutmeg

Ice Cream Shop

Caramel Apple

S.A.S. Hand Soaps:

Vanilla Berry Sorbet

Wild Honeysuckle

Rainkissed Leaves

Island Margarita

Island Nectar

Ocean Citrus

S.A.S. June Body Care (Summer Love):

Mango Melon Twist-mango,pineapple,apple,and nectarine

Sugar Berry Smash-blackberry,cranberry, and clementine.

Plum Lily Swirl-guava nectar,raspberry,lilly of the valley,and green apple.

Returning S.A.S. Body Care (June):(Will be avaliable in Lotions and Shower-Gels,Select scents will be avaiilable in FFM.)

Juniper Breeze

Cotton Blossom

Exotic Coconut

Country Apple

Sheer Freesia

White Tea & Ginger

Enchanted Orchid

Wild Honeysuckle

Cucumber Melon

Rainkissed Leaves

Jewels And Rhinestones Inspired Scent Portables(June)

Destination Candle Line 3 Wick and boxed(In stores since 5/13/13,on-line for several weeks.)

S.A.S. Online Exclusives(Body Care):

Secret Wonderland

Cherry Blossom

Midnight Pomegranate

(the 1st 3 I listed will not be discontinued)

Orange Sapphire and PS I Love You(may or may not be discontinued.)

A new candle is being added to the Lakeside Collection:Summertime Soda Quench your thirst with a bubbly fragrance that features a blend of citrus and vanilla topped off with a hint of cherry.

Over The Rainbow(Summer Chill) Body Care Collection(July):

Coconut Water Chill-coconut and mango with hints of citrus.

Citrus Orchid Chill-lemon,jasmine,and musk.

White Mango Chill-raspberry,melon,sandalwood,and vanilla.

True Blue Spa(July)

Body Bars:

Blueberry Vanilla

Strawberry Banana

Pineapple Papaya

Amber inspired Line(July):notes of:amber woods,brandied apricot, and rich merlot.

Fall Line of Scent Portables(some will make the cut,others may not.)

White Barn Forest Candles(July):

Sage & Cedar- expeirence an exotic and rich blend of sage,cedar,and rare tonka bean

White Water Birch-brighten up your home with a fresh clean blend of marine notes, woods and just a bit of citrus.

Oakmoss & Vetiver-infuse your home with a luxurious blend of oak moss, vetiver, and lavender.

Sandal Wood Citrus-discover a new take on citrus in a blend of grapefruit,lemon peel and sandalwood wrapped in a warm musk.

September: Fall Traditions(no info as to what it is going to be as of yet.)

October:A Women's & Men's Line of Fragrances:

Hers: caramel liquor wrapped in sultry vanilla and intoxicating cream de cassis

His: caramel liquor layered with essenitial oils and blackberry bourbon.

No word yet on the Fall Collection.It will start coming into stores after July 7th.

New Stuff on their website:

Fragrance Bulbs;

Lakeside

Boathouse Row

Rio Glow

Wall-Flowers:

Lighthouse

Anchor

Koi Fish

Pocket Backs:(not online ,in stores):

Swinging Vanilla (Monkey with a Banana on the Label.)

Zippy Zebra

Hippo Berry

I heard their will be Italian Room Sprays and more Lakeside Collection Home Fragrances as well.

Their is a another candle called Dolce for the Italian line but it isn't online has anyone seen it at their stores?

Credit for all this info goes to:shoppinsweetheart.blogspot.com.

Last edited by Fragrancelover2012 (2013-05-14 17:33:16)

Re: Upcoming things at Bath & Body Works Summer 2013.

I love you!!! Thankyou so much for sharing! Do you know if they will have sweet on paris back? I love that stuff so much I could cry!

I am having a giveaway it's been posted in the individual topics section :)

http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.3521.jpg Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut YEAH! THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION.

@cake n' cuddles not sure if sweet on paris will be at the sas , sas starts 6/12 and ends 7/7 you may want to give your store a call or go to the store and see if they have it.

@Lookin4Happy your welcome.

http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.7218.jpg Bath and Body Works P.S. I Love You

I love this scent so much, especially in body lotion and I'm almost out.

The happiest people are those who have found that Allah is enough.

I am so getting the salty caramel candle. 

I already stocked up big time on Cherry Blossom shower gel.  I love that stuff.  Just the plain cherry blossom.

Gonna buy the classics, too.  Love Juniper Breeze and Cotton Blossom, Country Apple, too.

i still have quite a stash of P.S. I Love You. 

Oooh, love Exotic Coconut, too. 

I want the ENTIRE Lakeside Collection of candles.....ohmygoodness.  I just love them.  And I want the entire Rainbow collection, too.  Not asking for much, am I?

To see thee more clearly, love thee more dearly, follow thee more nearly, day by day.

@whiteshoulders sadly i'm on a candle no-buy until this september so i can't take advantage of the sas sale on the candles.

Reconsider?

To see thee more clearly, love thee more dearly, follow thee more nearly, day by day.

@whiteshoulders I made an agreement/promise to one of my parents that I wouldn't buy anymore candles until September. I always stay true to my word.

Oh, definitely!  That makes sense and I admire you for it!  And those scents will come around again!

@whiteshoulders thanks for the positive words/understanding. they'll probably come back around again,besides in September they'll have plenty of Fall Candles to choose from at the store and online. I only have 3 months left on my no-buy anyway.

@SweetChloe your quite welcome. LOL! at having to convince your husband! I'm sure you'll come up with a good reason that he will buy!

Seriously, I need to figure out how to justify buying more body lotion in my favorite scent when I already have 8 bottles.  That doesn't even include body creams and butters.  I've been doing a good job using stuff up.  The Bath and Body Workks no buy has been doing well for me.

@SweetChloe your welcome,and LOL! at the part about postal worker not speaking to you!

@Sucarie: I commend you on using up your products and being on a no-buy.I'm on a Candle no-buy until September.I've either made store purchases or online orders every month .I went to their store 3 times in March! I just can't stay away!

For me the NO BUY from BBW is easier than other things like ...perfume.  rodna  I just don't go in there and that works for me.  When I go I use multiple cupons, and wait for a sale, then I buy in BULK.  That reduces the number of times I need to go in there.

@Sucarie you are such a savvy shopper. I'm the complete opposite i'm a compulsive buyer even if I don't need something I buy it anyway(if I have the $ at the time.)

Bath and Bodyworks has always been my kryptonite. Everytime I get a coupon it's hard not to go in. It's my go to place for my friends birthday too. My usual small gift I get someone is a bath and bodyworks shower gel/lotion/spray with a cute hand made card and a little nail polish or lip balm. I'm actually giving my friend angela peach poppies shower gel and a purple polish from sinful colors for her b-day dinner on monday. I'm boring but when I find a winning formula I stick with it for a little while  wink

Last edited by cake n' cuddles (2013-05-08 18:45:10)

I am having a giveaway it's been posted in the individual topics section :)

Fragrancelover2012 wrote:

@Sucarie you are such a savvy shopper. I'm the complete opposite i'm a compulsive buyer even if I don't need something I buy it anyway(if I have the $ at the time.)

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif  Savy shopper? I have loads of stuff I don't need. Mom said I couldn't save a dollar but I could strecth one far enouth to make George Washington scream.

Last edited by Sucarie (2013-05-08 18:59:51)

@Sucarie why do you think me saying your  savvy is funny?

Last edited by Fragrancelover2012 (2013-05-08 19:29:26)

@cake n' cuddles B&BW is my kyptonite as well my addiction started this year . I've been their every month and was their 3 times in march and have done several online orders. I went their for the 1st time in 2011 and then one time in 2012. I started watching you-tube videos on it and became addicted starting January of this year!  This my new favourite store/company and obsession! Must buy more!

@JoshuaRyan how is me saying Sucarie is savvy funny?

Fragrancelover2012 wrote:

@JoshuaRyan how is me saying Sucarie is savvy funny?

You saying it wasn't funny.  You just don't know how bad I am.  LOL, JoshuaRyan don't even begin to tell her about me. the credit card, and cranberry daquris.

@Sucarie sorry i took it as you being mean,sometimes I take things to seriously.about JoshuaRyan what do you mean? I too have so much stuff but i want more. 28

No worries.  My humor never does go well in this group.

Fragrancelover, it is hard to resist.  I am always wanting a new candle, or two or three.  You seem to pace yourself quite well, actually, from what I have read in your posts.