Topic: The Best Drugstore Perfume

hi, what is your favourite drugstore perfume? what drugstore perfume doesn't smell cheap? thanks for your advices...
I liked Esprit Life by Esprit, but now I have found out, that this one is not avable now in slovakia..... Do you know something similar to Life by Esprit that is not expensive?

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow

I don't know if you can get this at the drugstore, but it is available at discount stores. I got mine at Target and have seen it at Walmart.

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Houbigant Chantilly

This is my favorite drugstore scent - but if old-fashioned and snuggly isn't what you want, then perhaps something else.

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Elizabeth Arden Red Door

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume

our drugstores carry expensive designer perfumes as well as some inexpensive ones. Elizabeth Arden Red Door is not just a drug store perfume. High end department stores carry it as well.

I like Houbigant Chantilly and Shania Twain Shania Starlight is nice also.

and I am crazy about Norell Norell so lovely and cheap

Last edited by magie (2010-05-05 16:11:03)

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers

Last edited by templeofvenus (2010-05-05 16:13:22)

Mine is Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt. It smells so nice with a little bit of elegance and a little bit of sweetnees. It lasts long also and has this retro feeling.

Last edited by smellysmellycat (2010-05-05 16:25:46)

I would travel the whole world to find your scent in a bottle.

I almost forgot about Revlon Flair  but it has gotten hard to find

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Coty Sand & Sable - a really nice white flower fragrance that has musky tones, although musk isn't listed here-

One thing I ask of the Lord, this I seek: To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, and to contemplate His loveliness.

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Houbigant Chantilly Coty Ex`cla-ma`tion Coty Tribe

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Dana Heaven Sent Yardley English Lavander Houbigant Chantilly

They don't sell Red Door in drugstores in Sweden. But if they did, absolutley my beloved: Elizabeth Arden Red Door

So my second choice would be Fragrances by Yardley.

Especially "ENGLISH ROSE" + Yardley English Lavander Yardley Lavander Spa

And 3'rd place: Dana Tabu

Last edited by Guerlain (2010-05-05 23:43:04)

4SWAP: LUTENS,Chopard,ODORI,Trance Essence,ETRO,Jo Malone,NEOTANTRIC,Micallef,LE LABO,Penhaligons,L'Artisan+MORE: Check my profile!!!

Miss Guerlain's Website

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Halston Halston Classic this was my recent pleasant surprise!

teedee's Website

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Dana Tabu Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Elizabeth Arden Red Door Velvet

"Never be dependant on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness".

Re: The Best Drugstore Perfume Dana Tabu  I have to say I would never wear this one, but I did buy a tiny 15 ml bottle last week, it was so cheap and actually very interesting! Very strong, despite being a cologne,  I guess back in the time when this was created, they were putting more consistent stuff in them!
Worth the money even if just for the history of it!

"The supreme happiness of life the conviction that we are loved."