Topic: Astrology and Fragrances: Gemini's Fragrant Profile

Gemini's Fragrant Profile
Geminis needs perfume that will constantly engage them.
Their fragrances need to have a story, and stimulate their imagination.
Geminis attract, capture and maintain the excitement with the help of perfumes.
They like to play game with themselves, to act, betray themselves, to push themselves, and explore the inner-outer connections.
Gemini can be very sensual sipping on the sensuality and savoring it.
Breezy, selectively casual, expensive, upfront, personal, and beautiful but not frilly are the Gemini fragrance keywords.
Effervescent floral bouquets are extension of their most jubilant, festive and fun moods.
They love fragrances that contain notes which seemingly contrast but eventually blend well together. 

Plants, herbs and flowers and notes associated with Gemini: All citrus, dry fragrances, lavender, hazelnut (nutty scents in general), benzoin, eucalyptus, heliotrope, lily of the valley, hierba luisa, mint, peppermint, spikenard, violet, maidenhair fern, myrtle, fern, orchid, chrysanthemum, lilac, azalea, nut-bearing trees, solanum (winter cherries), ranunculus, maidenhair fern (addiantum), solidago (goldenrod), acacia (mimosa, wattle), daffodil, cactus
Fragrance: Vetiver

Here some recommendations for Geminis in three categories:

1. Primary or Conjunct Perfumes: Anytime, Anywhere, when they need to reinforce and spread their identity:

Cristalle by Chanel is light, breezy, elegantly simple, and summery. This chypre/fresh scent, with its mouthwateringly tangy, sparkling, indeed crystalline top notes, its sweetly-floral heart and it's sophisticated, mossy and earthy base has become a modern classic.

Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme by Nino Cerruti. Sheer and woodsy floral. With the coolness of elegance. The scent of sparkling flowers and natural essences.

Champs-Elysees by Guerlain epitomizes the idea of mood-lifting perfume - chic, feminine, playful, sweet and refreshing, sensual and delicate at the same time.

2. Secondary or Square Fragrances serve Gemini when they are ready for adventure, ready to challenge themselves and their environment and overcome emotional confusion.

Eau d'Hadrien by Annick Goutal: Timeless freshness of a Mediterranean grove, lemons smelling more brilliantly alive than the real thing and the breeze carrying the smoky, almost sultry aroma of cypress wood.

Yvresse by Yves Saint Laurent: Heady, delicious and daring, one of the most ingratiating and gregarious perfume with a sophisticated sparkle and unique zing.

Acqua Allegoria Herba Fresca by Guerlain: This aromatic green perfume is embodiment of freshness, smelling like green plants after a storm, morning walk barefoot on a dewy grass, a smell of unforgettable summer. The fresh odor of grass lifts up from the ground and mixes with the whiff of mint, trees and wild flowers.

3. The Peculiar or Opposition perfumes are when Geminis love not to care and explore new territories.

Grand Canyon by Soivohle: Unusual, combining unlikely notes, creating new and interesting alliances between various scented materials. Challenging not only myself, but others to take a leap of faith and allow themselves to experience something new and exciting.

Douce Amere by Serge Lutens: This unique and marvelous absinthe-inspired fragrance is love-it-or-hate-it scent. It’s comforting, sexy, and sophisticated than most of gourmand favorites.

Desnuda by Emanuel Ungaro is a sensuous composition, ethereally and light, warm and comfortable, with fresh citruses harmonized with oriental floral delicacy. Bottle designers made sure that applying of this fragrance with a small brush becomes a game.

Re: Astrology and Fragrances: Gemini's Fragrant Profile

Hi, this is very interesting, thanks!
I know I have As in Gemini, does this apply to me the same way as it would to folks with their Sun in Gemini?

Thanks!

a.k.a.warum's Website

Ok it's not December but
what about perfumes
for Capricorn Girls
http://www.finddatingpartners.com/capricorn-horoscope.gif

Sissi's Website

wonderful post! http://fimgs.net/b/img/smilies/tummenupp.gifhttp://fimgs.net/b/img/smilies/applause.gif

African soul.
"Forgive me if what has seemed little to you, to me is all."

To a.k.a. warum: Yes to some degree, Ascendant is how people see you, and how you see yourself (personality), and the Sun Sign is more about the core of your individuality.

To Sissy: I'd love to do something similar for Capricorn, but in January. (just kidding). I'll start working on it and maybe you can help me with few suggestions, and a brief description of your choices.

im strangely i don't feel atrracted to allmost the half of the called fragance notes :-p just mimose,lilly of the valley an violet
and champs de elysees and douce amere are the ones i like the most

I'm a Gemini (on the cusp of Cancer, with Scorpio rising) and the only fragrance on the list I'm really familiar with is Eau d'Hadrien.