Topic: Kings & Queens body products

Has anyone else tried these products? i believe they are from Greece, and although they are a little dear ($10 a bottle!) they are DELICIOUS...i love their Queen Nefertiti line..it smells EXACTLY like honey...without being cloying or overly sweet, almost the way a clover smells when you pull the petals out to suck the honey from them...also they have a Aztec King Pear/Vanilla line that is beautiful as well...

Re: Kings & Queens body products

they are from greece, from the same company that does the Korres products. Here you can only get Korres in the pharmacy, but kings and queens are available in department stores and beauty stores. I like the cinnamon-orange one, and one for men that smells of tobacco and is black.

maryel,they don't do perfume,only body care.Korres does perfume though, and really good indeed!

I have never heard of this line, but it sounds really interesting! I am just waiting for a shipment to try Korres body lotion for the first time...

hey maryel...i actually bought them where i work....so i'm thinking that in the states you may be able to find them in walgreens or some such. there is one that has myrhh in it, i thought of you IMMEDIATELY when i saw it!! i have only found them in my drugstore, but i think they are divine!! their website is forkingsandqueens.com...its funny, when i read that it looks like Forking Sand Queens!! probably a good thing to say when you are trying to not swear in front of small children...lol....i guess kingsandqueens.com was already taken.