Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

8 Abercrombie & Fitch for women

8 Abercrombie & Fitch for women
dislike

8 by Abercrombie & Fitch is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are clementine, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are lily, melon, amaryllis, violet and freesia; base notes are amber, musk, bourbon vanilla and vetiver.

Clementine Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Lily Melon Amaryllis Violet Freesia

Amber Musk Bourbon Vanilla Vetiver

8 Fragrance Reviews

Aeris

Where did Fragrantica get those notes from?!?!?? The official Abercrombie site says : GINGER AND RICH PEACH NECTAR COMBINE WITH SUBTLE HINTS OF JASMINE PETAL.

trishadoresperfumes
trishadoresperfumes

This has gotta be one of my best blind perfumes, as i caved in after reading so many rave reviews, as well as heeding recommendations from friends. Love the fact that it has vanilla, which has to be my favorite note in any perfume. As a fan of sweet scents, i have to say that this falls in line with my scent preferences, and the sillage is at the right level, it is not too light nor too heavy. Makes a perfect gift <3

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

I just got this perfume and I love it! Absolutely love the spicy-vanilla smell. It smells... POWERFUL. That's how I describe it. It's more of a winter scent :)

Aeris

I used to wear this scent all the time when I worked at Abercrombie (switched between this and Fierce). I was young at the time and didn't know too much about fragrance notes. All I knew is that it smelled like sophisticated Fruit Loops and crayons if that makes sense,lol. Despite not being the target age for Abercrombie anymore, I still wear this scent because of nostalgia and because it's just so pleasant smelling overall. I always receive compliments on it. It's a nice blend of vanilla, musk,and fruity notes. No, it's not one of those overtly sweet, teeny bopper fragrances. This perfume surpasses the test of time ;)

Oh this smells so good it should be a crime! I love 8 it's intoxicating! Another signature for me! BIG TIME!

msomogyi
msomogyi

This is my favorite of all time. I just love it. It evokes great memories and smells fantastic. I got compliments all the time.

Update: does anyone know if the new bottle smells different than the original?

LeighKMG
LeighKMG

was squeezing in between 2 people in line at a bar on the weekend and had to ask the 1 girl what she was wearing. It was this! She let me smell her shirt twice. Intoxicating sexy fragrance!! mmmm

Wifeynye
Wifeynye

Love this fragrance! Its great for summer or winter. Warm and sweet. Still very fresh as well. Takes me to a happy place. A great casual fragrance.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

This one is an oldie but a goodie for me. I used to be obsessed with this perfume in college. It just smells so yummy, sweet but also fresh and clean and bit powdery. It has crazy sillage, I remember my friend used to wear it, and you could smell her as soon as she entered the room (in a good way!). I still have a bit left, and wear it occasionally. Nothing really reminds me of this perfume, it's quite unique smelling and really pretty. The bourbon vanilla is a really interesing note.

Oh, and I read somewhere that Taylor Swift used to love this. Kinda funny. :)

ahnm
ahnm

PERFECT winter scent. the bourbon vanilla is such a unique note and it's one of the most noticeable, yet inoffensive fragrances that can really cut through the cold air. one of the best sillage that i've yet to come across in a fragrance. my friend wore this and i could smell it on her as soon as she entered the room. it smells sort of like the clothing store except with vanilla :P

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

The bourbon vanilla is such an unsual scent at first spray to my nostrils. Almost off-putting since I'm not used to it. The dry down is indeed very sexy, though! I really like it.

bubblem3
bubblem3

yummi! de solo leer las notas y tan buenas reseñas me dieron ganas de comprarlo a ciegas por internet!(:
y no es un perfume muy usado, oler original
Como me gusta! =D

sydneythekidd
sydneythekidd

This is a nice Winter fragrance, however I much prefer Perfume 41 to this. The smell of this perfume is a little too, I don't know, perfume-y I guess? It just all together can be a little meh for me personally..

LadyAubrie
LadyAubrie

This is the perfect fragrance when the air turns cold...

It goes on sweet and you can smell the bourbon vanilla right away. The sweet creaminess stays with you the whole time and the barest hint of fruit reveals itself after the perfume dries a little. As it fades away, it leaves only the memory of vanilla and the sweetness of amber.

This perfume has pretty amazing staying power on me...I can easily still smell it the next morning.

It's *almost* cloying at first, but not quite, and that goes away pretty quickly. This smells absolutely divine worn under a comfy sweater, peeled off to reveal the delicious smell. This is one of my favorite winter fragrances ever!

OneScent
OneScent

Just one of my FAVORITE perfumes! I think this is the best A&F perfume though....it smells so good and I got so many compliments when I had it. I Definitely have to get another one!

OhMyGoddess
OhMyGoddess

My favorite. My friends always tell me I smell "orgasmic" lol

every time i wear this perfume i get numerious compliments on how good i smell. it smells fabulous, however, its true that it dosent last too long on the skin. about an hour and the smell fades, but if u spray it on ur clothes and in ur hair a little it lasts longer!

guest_OhMyGoddess
guest_OhMyGoddess

Absolutely perfect. I love the spicy floral blend.

kalios55
kalios55

It's so strange. I like sweet citrusy smelling perfumes but this one is just OKAY. Something in this perfume is a little off--it almost gave me a headache.
It smelled light fresh airly cool & girly but not womenly. Hence it's no where close to being sexy. Would be great for young teen girls.
Also it would have made a very sophisticated bathroom cleaner scent. Short live for its price. I mailed it off to my sister oversea :o)

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

I have seen this described on other review sites as smelling like ''Fruit Loops'' cereal. I have to agree - it smells like Fruit Loops breakfast cereal sprayed with DG Light Blue (gross!). I would not go out of my way to purchase this fragrance again. It's very expensive for what it is and it only lasts about one hour on the skin. You can purchase a higher quality designer fragrance at the department store for less cost per ounce. Don't pay for the Abercrombie name.

hollisterhottieee999
hollisterhottieee999

i have this perfume and abselutely love it! and so does everyone else! i would recommend this for the people who like the smell of abercrombie and fitch :)

honeydays
honeydays

It was an impulse buy that I regret. I liked it in the store. It smelled so feminine and light. Now I regret it. It's a better room spray...maybe. It's too powdery and sweet for me now.

8 by Abercrombie & Fitch 4.24 out of 5 based on 128 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Abercrombie & Fitch 8 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Abercrombie & Fitch 8, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 8 by Abercrombie & Fitch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 8 by Abercrombie & Fitch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.