Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Classic Abercrombie & Fitch for women
dislike

sour
Classic Abercrombie & Fitch for women Pictures

Classic by Abercrombie & Fitch is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lemon, orange and gardenia.

Lemon Orange Gardenia

Classic Fragrance Reviews

callmethekhaleesi
callmethekhaleesi

I'm not sure that citrus and gardenia are the only notes in this fragrance. To me it's always smelled very woodsy, almost like pine needles. It's a very fresh, clean scent, and it's an old friend to me.

Roselorien
Roselorien

My husband bought this for me and I tried really hard to like it. I would not even use it as a room freshener; I just find the lemon really overpowering with no soft base notes to tame it. Truly one of my least favorite perfumes out of hundreds I've tried.

Kristine1005
Kristine1005

To: Jmadhok2011
I don't think it smells much like Happy in my opinion.

jmadhok2011
jmadhok2011

I just have a question here..is it somewhat similar to clinique happy?I am looking to buy this online if this one is on the lines of clinique happy like fresh yet sphositicated ,I would buy it straight away.

Thanks! xx

julie.morton
julie.morton

My heart is broken. I just requested my partner to buy me more classic abercrombie and fitch to find that it is nolonger. I thought it was lie! I
love this fragance it went perfectly with me.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

Does anyone know which of their awful fragrances that impose on everyone at the mall? Yuck. Based on how nauseated it make me to walk by their store, not sure I would ever be able to enter to dare hope for something better.

This scent is an imposing as the Isreal sea salt sellers. Gross, rude, yuck.

tiffmonee
tiffmonee

I am just lost without this perfume. I cannot find anything that comes close to this fragrance. Does anyone have any suggestions on a great perfume that smells similar? I have NO idea why Abercrombie discontinued this perfume! GRR

sthomps2008
sthomps2008

amazing fragrance that I have used for the last 6 years. they're discontinuing it! =( so I have to buy what's left of it and then find a new scent asap

wlf683
wlf683

Ugh, hate this perfume. Mostly I hate it because you can't walk into one of their stores without gagging because they spray it on EVERYTHING! So gross.

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

I am about twenty years too old for this fragrance, but I can't help but love its subtle flirty freshness. To me, it is a great nuetral, clean, skin scent and I love it. Perfect for summer-wear day or evening. Softly sexy, too.

thelaurenator
thelaurenator

This is a stunning floral. I'm surprised that I like it, because I normally dislike this genre-- the crisp, sporty "American" florals like Tommy Girl. However, this is much more elegant and understated than something like Tommy Girl. It's a pared-down white floral fragrance that is as sexy and natural as bare skin. It's feminine, subdued, but not at all fussy. A winner in my book.

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

Its great for everyday because it's fresh and subtle, especially since I'm still in school. :)

ktv0926
ktv0926

Another gift from a friend that I don't know what to do with. When I spray it I just feel like I'm in one of abercrombie stores with lots of teenagers, jeans and shirts.

guest_Jason
guest_Jason

Wow this is the most wonderful smell I have experienced in a long time. I mean expirence too. A woman walked by me and I just had to know what it was. The scent overpowerd me to no end. Fresh and timidly sexy, is a good description.

Classic by Abercrombie & Fitch 3.78 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Abercrombie & Fitch Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Abercrombie & Fitch Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classic by Abercrombie & Fitch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classic by Abercrombie & Fitch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hollister Malaia Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Prada Infusion d'Iris Abercrombie & Fitch 8 Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Christian Dior Poison Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Britney Spears Fantasy Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Prada Prada (Amber) Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum