Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch for men
dislike

I have it: 797 I had it: 257 I want it: 496 My signature: 47

Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch for men Pictures

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Fierce was launched in 2002. Fierce was created by Christophe Laudamiel and Bruno Jovanovic. Top notes are petitgrain, cardamom, lemon, orange and fir; middle notes are jasmine, rosemary, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are vetiver, musk, oakmoss and brazilian rosewood.

Petitgrain Cardamom Lemon Orange Fir

Playboy New York

Fierce Fragrance Reviews

bokos32
bokos32

By far the most complimented scent i ever had,works better in cold weather on me,longevity and silage waaay above average,thumbs up!

Has anyone tried their new Fierce confidence?

LadyKiller
LadyKiller

People say everbody knows this scent.This is quite wrong because this is a generic scent If you are living in US but If you are an europian you can use it.US people think the world = US.
I am gonna give this one a direct overall score which I generally dont tend to do.
Overall :8.5/10(projection and longevity is just right amount but only use it in fall and winter)

Noley
Noley

Quite possibly my favorite scent in my collection in terms of pure smell. The only reason this fragrance gets the teen vibe that it does is because of the designer it's associated with. If this fragrance were exactly the same in any other house, I'm sure it would be nothing but purely revered. The only issue I have with it is that it's dry down is rather stale and almost bland - just a strong wood smell.

cologneprophet
cologneprophet

Teeny Bopper fragrance? I honestly cannot see that.
This fragrance is really odd smelling to my nose. I can't really smell anything but a giant Musk cluster bomb. It has some pleasant notes supporting the musk like oakmos and the orange & lemon. Overall I probably would not purchase it. As for this being a teenager hit I have never come across this musk bomb on any teenager where I am. Teenagers here only have a fragrance mind expanding from calvin klein to paco rabanne 1million.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

This is a scent thats easily 1 of my most complimented as well as 1 of my all time favorites and will always stay in my collection !

The scent itself is amazing really.Its really rich,clean,masculine and has an old school shaving cream type of smell to it. Which shocks me really as to why this is so popular in Abercrombie stores which is more geared to youth.

With that said thats the downfall of this fragrance.Because of its popularity people will always have associated this smell with the store so with this scent you wont stand out or be original unfortunatly.

BUT.... If your just looking to smell good this is a great choice as this is a compliment getter for sure.

And the longevity and projection on this is pretty amazing. I get about 8 hours with this with it projecting very well with 4 sprays(3-4 sprays is the max with this, otherwise you will be that COLOGNE GUY) for about 4 hours.

Overall id rate this an 8 out of 10 ! Very solid fragrance and the only thing holding this back is its popularity

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

@Scentgent: the BEST assessment of all thus far..... Well balanced critique with great information and overall assessment.... After your review: NOTHING MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!

musicman4931
musicman4931

Bad reformulation. Very weak. I found some red label recently, very potent. Or, you can get the store spritz on ebay, just keep it on your clothes only.

fergali
fergali

The scent is good that's for sure. It has great longevity and projection. The problem is, smelling like whole bunch of teenagers and a clothing store. Your smell defines you.

camposg
camposg

Its a great scent but just way to cloying its almost absurd

Jun0711
Jun0711

When I smell this cologne, It reminds me Abercrombie & Fitch Store. Because I smelt this colognes scent the momentary when I enter the store. It is very strong aromatic woody smell. Sometimes it makes me headache although smell is nice. It's wasteful.

AlphaMan
AlphaMan

There's no doubt about it, the bottle is ugly. This is a man's cologne not a teen girl's poster. My solution: duct tape. All real men can fix 99% of problems with duct tape. Trucks, boats, refrigerators fishing poles, guns, loud friends, you name it. This fierce bottle is no different. Put a couple pieces on the bottle; it will do two things. 1. hide the hideous picture. 2. Give it a new character that screams "I am a man that can fix anything". Ladies will stare in wonder at the sheer ingenuity, men will be jealous and will probably go home and do the same to their cologne. CALLING ALL MEN, time to be a leader, get out your duct tape if your don't wear it as a bracelet, and bring on the next problem. You can handle anything.

dubsteppa2013
dubsteppa2013

I ordered this on ebay yesterday. Have been looking into it for a while.its not available to test or buy in the country im living in, therfore I ordered it in.
Let me just start by saying that I have a great collection of fragrances at the moment, but I have indeed been trying to find a particular fragrance for about 7 or 8 years.. I lived in london for almost 3 years, between 2005-2008, and in that time I would often smell a specific fragrance, when I would travel on the underground trains. It had to have been a strong fragrance for it to be able to stand out in those crowds of people using the trains to get to work.
I have been searching for that smell ever since. I've tried so, so many and haven't yet found it and I can't help thinking that fierce, could just be it. It fits the profile very well and I haven't been able to ask anyone about it simply cos I can't describe what I used to smell, it was a long time ago. . I can only hope and look forward to receiving my package.
Please be the one.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I always smell this stuff when I happen to [run] past the A&F store in the mall.. I say run, because you kinda have to book it to escape the gas-chamber effect of over-perfurming that those horrid stores do.

I always used to judge this fragrance based on the smell of the stores…which is the WRONG thing to do.

One day, I decided to give it a chance for real… I snuck into the store [I didn't want to be seen there], and found a bottle…picked it up…sniffed it.. And my final conclusion is that this is the definition of crowd-pleasure. It has nothing innovative or polarizing, and it has everything that fits comfortably into America's god-awful stereotype of masculinity.

Everyone always says "EVERYONE LOVES THIS ON ME." Yeah. Because it's boring. Guys like it because it reaffirms their shoddy masculinity-complex. Girls like it because it's what they've been taught to look for in a man.

I once when on a date with a horrible guy who wore this. I recognized it instantly, because.. frankly.. who wouldn't? It smelled decent. He smelled clean, but very typical. There was nothing striking about his fragrance choice. It didn't accentuate his personality, influence his aesthetic, tell me anything about him, etc. It was just a second-thought sort of thing.

At the end of the day, I don't think this fragrance offers anything to the fragrance world. If you like it, fine. By all means, wear what you love. But I would strongly encourage anyone who's interested in exploring the world of fragrance to begin their journey by trying some less generic fragrance instead of gravitating right toward the crowd pleasures. If everything is going your way, you're going in the wrong direction.

If you want to make an impression, this is NOT the fragrance for you.

Pinnacos
Pinnacos

na1nsxr:

It smells like Last Call desperation in a gay bar. I'm guessing it also smells like Christian Siriano's taint, given the name A&F went with.

jf72
jf72

So I tried Fierce again today for the first time in three years...the ultimate compliment getter so it is known. well, Now I am deadly curious about whether it has been dramatically reformulated because I remember feeling like sex on legs with this fragrance on, and now it smells remarkably average, even heading in the direction of "not nice".

so am I looking back at Fierce with rose tinted spectacles? Am I harking back to my adolescence and reminiscing about Fierce as nicer than it actually was, or has it a totally different smelling fragrance to what it used to be? I'm not interested in whether it's been toned down or not, this is the ONE fragrance that was both attractive and made me think "wow" when i smelt it, and now its just a musky, murky average smelling mess? it just lacked that preppy "oomf" that some other juvenile fragrances give me

GaryG
GaryG

Freebirdsoul has most accurately summarized my experience with this fragrance. I am 40 years old, very active, I wear this one a lot. My wife loves it, I get a lot of compliments from other women. It is marketed towards the teen - college aged guys, but if you like it & it works on you, go for it.

ausamamira
ausamamira

i like the smell ...but it is very weak!!!! either there is somehting wrong with my bottle or it is weak indeed....i dont live in USA so it is so fine to me to wear it .... but im really disappointed with the longivity and sillage ....

tahir akbaş
tahir akbaş

I received a decant of this fragrance today which I was so curious about. But after all the excitement, I'm a little bit disapointed right now.

Yes it's not a bad perfume of course but its scent is just a normal, nice smelling scent, nothing more or less. So I think it is a little bit overrated and overpriced.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

A sweet, aromatic fragrance that is somewhat underrated for its status in the perfume world.
Many consider this to be an amateur frag, but it is quite pleasant- I promise you.
I purchased this from the Abercrombie site, and have been quite pleased with it ever since. It is quite a compliment getter, and really shines in its own right as an independent fragrance.
The only downfall of this fragrance is the longevity- it is only sold (as far as I know) in the EDC concentration, which is diminished from the EDT. I usually get about 3-5 hrs from it before it is reduced to a skin scent without trail/ cloud.
Added Note: Many compare this to Mont Blanc's Legend, but this was the original woody aromatic in the group.

Projection: 7/10 (While it lasts)
Longevity: 5/10 (4+ hours top in the EDC)
Versatility: 6/10 (Young man, college kid, informal work place)

Suvi23
Suvi23

It is a slightly overpriced perfume in my opinion but it is truly great.

A woody and citrusy scent in the opening which later becomes kind of floral. I can smell musk, orange, lemon, fir and vetiver very well and I personally think that they are pleasantly blended.

I always get compliments when I wear this and when I say always, I mean it, even if it is from a friend or a relative. I know that this scent is too popular in the USA but I have smelled Fierce on only 3 other people in my whole life. 2 of them are my friends. So it is not a problem in my environment.

Very masculine and energetic. I have tested Mont Blanc Legend and I agree that they are extremely similar, but I got a feeling when I wear Fierce, that Legend does not give me. I can not really explain what it is, but I feel myself more confident and manly with Fierce.

It projects moderately for 2-3 hours, before it gets close to my skin. Longevity is great, I get a good 8 hours.

Only negatives are the price and the bottle. I do not like looking at a half naked man, but I can handle it. I am sure that I will buy another bottle.

Projection: 7/10
------------------------
Overall: 25/30

freebirdsoul
freebirdsoul

YES it is generic, YES it is sold at a teen store, YES the bottle is cheesy.

But my husband has been wearing this scent since 2005 and I still love it as much as I did when we were 18.

It. Is. Sexy.

Everywhere we go he gets compliments.

And more importantly, every time he wears it I want to nuzzle into his neck and touch him...

And that's all that really matters in his book. ;)

Fragrantguy
Fragrantguy

I was working yesterday and a very attractive, muscular, marine man walked up to my check out line. As soon as he stepped in front of me I was overwhelmed with this sweet/masculine scent that made me incredibly envious of this beautiful man. I kept sniffing it and finally asked him what he was wearing because it smelt so beautiful. He smiled and said it was this juice and that it was his go-to cologne. I told him how impressed I was by it and that I should buy it. He smiled again and agreed then left with the trail still following him. There's nothing else left to be said in this review.

LanceDior

Even though I like other colognes I own much more, when I want to smell good for other people I wear this. I mean people are lying when they say they don't appreciate a compliment or two on their fragrance. I get a lot of nice compliments on this, I think more than my creeds or Chanels. Like whole rooms full of people have started talking about the 'manly' smell in the room. It's great. And another thing, there's no A&F influence in Ozzy, so their advertising and brand ideals have nothing to do with peoples' enjoyment here. You should be warned, though, that this doesn't smell as good as Silver Mountain Water or Aventus!!

trevorstilerocks
trevorstilerocks

If I wanted to smell great and be sexy at the same time, this perfume NEVER FAILS! Very long lasting scent! Christophe and Bruno made a classic perfume that emphasize the Abercrombie personality. Sexiness all over!

toto453
toto453

I have a lot of perfume really. This fragrance is the longest lasting & the heaviest sillage I have ever known by far !! Incredible !

Smells like Cool water de Davidoff but definitely smells better. I am quite astonished because this unnown fragrance in europe is better than most popular high maison de parfum like Chanel's, Dior's and once ! What a shame for french perfumer ! for months, I have needed to go for niche fragrance to have quality fragrance...(I precise I am french)

I keep on try it...

EDIT: This has become my all days fragrance. It is really easy to wear & confortable & complexe too! One of my favorites !

nlaymon
nlaymon

I agree with Brent0529. They recently watered this one down big time. It smells nothing like it used to.

rprovenz
rprovenz

Has a woman ever told you that you smell synthetic or generic? Probably not...

brent0529
brent0529

This cologne has been reformulated. NO doubts about it. It used to last 20 + hours...which I think is why they reformulated it, because people would complain about it being too strong and it irritating some pansy ass people. Also there is a note or two missing from the original formulation...My bottle I got in 2004 was the absolute SHIT! It was so awesome. I still have it with a few ml's of juice left. My last two bottles purchased around 2007 and 2010 are both not all that.And so I know beyond a doubt that it isn't just my nose tiering of this scent like some people LOVE to say. I still have the old formula and it is no doubt different. They did the same thing with Hollister's SoCal. It used to be an EDT, now it's watered down to an EDC.

mester.edvin
mester.edvin

I really dont get why are some say this is for kinds nit above 20years old and for rich guys.... Maybe in the states... What one million is in Europe, Fierce is in the states... A must have masterpiece! I was searching for this thing for more than a year, I never smelled it but did bought it! It is a monster. I know I am the only one own this in my city of 120,000 people!

I have a lot of fraguance but this one rules! Compliments and complinents every where I go!!! Love it!

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Really good combination of notes!
Rich and sexy!
People usually ask me what I am wearing when I have it on. Girls tend to love it!
Impressed by the similarity with Mont Blanc´s Legend, but still one of my favorites!
Too bad it´s only sold at the A&F stores or through eBay. Hard (and very expensive) to get it when you live in Brazil!

jackfort
jackfort

Hard to get in Canada. For me Fierce is a well blended equilibrium of: Mont Blanc Legend + Mont Blanc Legend Intense + Curve + Chanel Platinum Egoiste + a litle something of la nuit de l'homme. Not bad longevity and sillage. Garners a couples of compliment from the ladies too...

Solid frag 9/10

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

I've always thought A&F to be a poorman's Calvin Klein. The ads are what first gave me that impression. Hmm, slightly dull metallic filters of half naked youths usually provocatively posed in black and white snapshots with minimalistic backgrounds...dang, where have I seen THAT before!? The clothing is mediocre, I mean really REALLY look at it...strip it of its label and it can easily pass for something you'd find at Old Navy (and for a better price). So when it came to hearing about their "new and exciting male perfume", I wasn't exactly running to camp outside the mall doors to get a first whiff of it.

Let me state that although I may sound rigid in opinion, I know how to be objective. I kept an open mind and decided to sample it since by chance, I was sent a trial size in the mail (entirely unrequested btw). Since it HAS happened before that I get surprised and even humbled with fragrances by designers I don't care much for (i.e. Donna Karan and Thierry Mugler), I gave A&F's Fierce the same opportunity to impress.

My impression:

This is like the newblood in the locker room with some older fragrances. I can smell where it has a little of this fragrance and that one but Fierce has that typical air of youthful inexperience which it masks with its overconfident sillage. It reminded me a little of Egoiste Platinum without its refinement, Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme but without body hair (or testosterone for that matter), I mean, Fierce smelled pretty good but it didn't make me think of unique, much less drool worthy sexy at all other than the well defined torso on the bottle like Arabian Night and a few other reviewers have said.

This is the same sort of marketing 101 that many fall for, "Put something naked on it and people will wanna buy it", sex sells as they say. Its why you see ads with some scantily clad woman smiling like she is OH SO totally turned ON and excited to be posed sitting on top of a TIRE. It is also a general rule of thumb that if you have to get a naked person to sell your product, its more than likely a cheap product.When was the last time a naked chick needed to be used to sell a Rolls Royce? Go ahead, I'll wait.

In all, Fierce was not something special to me, it wasn't unique, it didn't incite, inspire nor intrigue. It IS pleasant, but not something that I will place on the mantle of great male fragrances or seducers nor will it knock perfumes such as Drakkar off of its (then) trendy but freakishly sexy legendary perch. So scratch me off the list of the hordes of females that go nuts for Fierce. I'm too spoiled by the past greats to be impressed by this.

Casper112
Casper112

If you don't live close to an A&F store you should definitely check this out because (a) you will most likely like the smell, (b) girls of any age will like it, (c) compliments left and right! (d) it's a conversation starter. (e) it's a guy's scent.

twlahue

There are many similar fragrances to this, and I have tried many of them. But this is better than all of the ones that I have tried.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

this really is a very good scent but come on, the price is not real!

fmvolume
fmvolume

This is a scent that will always stay in my collection. I've loved this scent for years..... it's the only thing A&F got right and the only thing I ever buy at their store. It's a classic and very well made scent.

drakecito
drakecito

I'm absolutely agree with @Arabian Knight
Too generic, boring and overpriced. Nothing sexy here...

The reason why people buy so much by brand name, his hype and Because many people buy it. (This is the most faked fragrance in the market).

scent: 4/10
longevity: 4/10
sillage: 3/10

ian85
ian85

Not a bad scent, pleasant but overrated, overworn, overpriced. "La Poule aux oeufs d'or" ("the golden eggs hen") by Abercrombie.

rodolfo
rodolfo

If you don't live near an A&F store, you need to get this! Super versatile and gets me compliments every f***ing time.
It's not a complex smell and it doesn't have many layers, but it's simple and very effective. Everybody around you will love it. Lasts at least 4 hours projecting very well, and 10 more hours close to the skin.
Fierce works so well for me that it has become my signature scent.

Projection: 4/5
Versatility: 5/5
Compliments: Yes.
Extreme Compliments: Yeah!

Even though Fierce is not very complex and rich-smelling like some niche out there, I can't ask for more than what it does for me, so:

Overall: 5/5! Masterpiece.

kaysee
kaysee

It's less than ok. not special.
citrus/woody.
Longevity not that great on my skin. projection mediocre.
I do get compliments, but not more compliments than other fragrances (platinum egoiste, versace dreamer you name it). And why do people say it smells so sexy and masculine? I don't get it. It's just a typical aftershave smell.
won't buy again, but I just wanted it for my collection.
Deffo overpriced. 58pounds for 50ml?
no thanx!

2.5/10

Platinum Egoiste - Ck Eternity = This

cgs92631
cgs92631

what is with everbody and this cologne its awful its got a lot of hype but i just dont get it the moss just makes it stink

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

Girls love it! That is enough for me.

wonderlife
wonderlife

Fierce... really? What a god-awful name. I ditched this during my teens out of embarrassment. I'd still have it in my collection if it wasn't for that goofy image on the bottle. Damn shame because the fragrance itself is very well made.

scentgent
scentgent

Beefcake in a bottle.

Citrussy top, woody dry down.

By far the most complimented fragrance I used to own. I grew out of it though. It is generally for teens and frat boys. It's a good fragrance, but a negative stigma surrounds it.

If it just came out, I would recommend it. But once again, the image that this company has only hurt this fragrance. Which is unfortunate, because it honestly would be a top 10 for me otherwise.

Pass on this one, though it is a good fragrance.

Projection:9/10
Sillage: 10/10
Versatility: 5/10 (if you are over 20, you should not be wearing this. People look at you like a frat rapist if you are more mature than that)
Bang for buck: 7/10
Compliments: 10/10
Overall: 8.5/10

juniorcasemiro
juniorcasemiro

This is a very masculine cologne but nothing impressive.
After reading so many reviews I decided to get the box set that comes with the body wash and the 50ml cologne at the Abercrombie store.
I was not impressed with the scent but I got lots of compliments when wearing it, so that's a good sign.
Lasting power is good and the sillage is also nice.
If you like those musky fresh after shower type colognes, this is for you.

PerthTH
PerthTH

Smells good, masculine and versatile. I always pick this one when I don't know what to apply, suits every occasions, from casual sunday to formal ceremony.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

My wife loves the smell of this cologne and it is really a compliment getter.
If you live in the US people will get reminded of the store if they have been there. That's why I only use mine in the Philippines. I never had one when I was still living in California

I would rate this higher if the longevity is better and I agree with most people that this cologne is ovepriced, but overall it's a nice cologne.
Why my rating is low, it does not last long and OVERPRICED for a cologne.
You can actually buy better colognes like Bleu De Chanel, Chanel Allure or its sports flankers just by adding a few more dollars for the amount they charge for this cologne.

But, if you really like this scent, you can buy a 100 ml of Mont Blanc Legend which is 90% identical to this cologne for half the price.

Me and my wife compared them both while at a mall and we both agree that they are so similar. Mont Blanc Legend just have a better price.
You will get the same compliments from people with MB Legend, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two.

If my bottle runs out would I buy this one again?
The answer is "no".
I would go with Mont Blanc Legend or Mont Blanc Legend Intense.

My overall rating 6/10

Zack Morris
Zack Morris

I've been wearing this cologne forever, and I can tell you that it is singly the reason for my great fortune in this world. I've met political and military leaders, super models, scientists, engineers and your average Joe, and they all are dumfounded by how amazing I smelled.

A small living in an African village asked me to lead them because of how good I smelled.

I once fought a monkey off in the jungles of the Amazon when I applied A&F's Fierce. I believe it knew who the better man was.

Only buy this if you're ready to take on the world.

Spray it in your hair, spray it on your junk, brush your teeth with this stuff.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Here is how Abercrombie sell clothes, the signature scent (fierce as I speak now) spray sparingly at the store everyday! One can detect the scent when you have enter the mall! the clothes bought from the store will still carried it for days. Clever marketing wt powerful scent.
The scent is muscular, woody and fresh but nothing creative and new. I wanted to like it and wear it, but the longevity is too weak, max 2 hours on me on a generous 5-6 spay over my body and clothes, projection great at first 20 minutes max. Totally not worth the price, totally - over-rated and over-sell. Do you really want to smell like the A&F store wherever you go?
The premium price and low quality juice is totally biggest problem. 4/10 from me.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

It has a good masculine smell to it somehow, but when those meat heads who worship their clothes and themselves in the mirror] wear this one, they wear it hard. They don't put on one spritz of cologne like I usually do, they must put on like 20 plus.

Bottom line: this one wont disappoint you on scent but take it friggn easy.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

I must say... I avoided this fragrance for the longest time just because it was A&F. Recently caught a crazy good deal on a bottle, so I picked it up. Wow! It smells great, last a long time, and is extremely versatile. The scent is similar to Mont Blanc Legend. Not the same, but similar. I also think it smells a little like Victoria Secret Very Sexy Platinum. I think this is a worth while fragrance for anyone looking for an 'anytime-anywhere' fragrance with some sex appeal.

Mighty lion
Mighty lion

This is what teen spirit really smells like!! This scent is fragrance Nirvana... Hands down one of the most complimented frags in my collection that consists mostly of niche fragrances. This designer holds it's own and is a true power house. I literally get compliments every single time I wear this.. Smells like youthful electricity mixed with a tad of animal magnetism!! I usually wear with sporty/casual attire during transitional seasons while running errands or on leisure days.. You can't go wrong with this.. I give this frag a perfect ten as an excellent everyday scent and attention grabber..

Veeraj34
Veeraj34

This is superb fragrance. Just bot it today and smells amazing.

First got a whiff of this in an Abercrombie & Fitch store in the states. One of my female friends told me women go wild for it and that wasn't the first time I'd heard it was a babe magnet. I didn't need much more encouragement to get myself a bottle, which was not that easy in the UK as not many places stock it.
I love this fragrance, at first it seems a bit generic and cheap but the more you use it, it seriously grows on you and I thought it was pretty unique...That was until I found Monc Blanc Legend IS EXACTLY THE SAME FRAGRANCE.
Difference being the Mont Blanc comes in a much more attractive bottle to me its like a hipflask real quality! Im not a woman or a gay man and don't care much for the tacky cheap A&F bottle with a mans rippling torso on...it's not aspirational it's just depressing you don't look like that and no amount of "FIERCE" will change that!
Anyway...despite this I love this fragrance and the chicks definitely dig it, which is cool!

(((sonic)))
(((sonic)))

Who could have predicted a clothing company associated with vapid, narcissistic teens would have produced one of the best adult male fragrances ever.

Described as a clean, fresh, refined woody scent, FIERCE is far too complex to analyze in detail. Rather than smelling like dessert or poor hygene like most contemporary men's fragrances do, FIERCE is one of the few colognes on the market that actually smells like cologne. It is a versatile, masculine, four season winner with a well groomed quality that wears consistently over time without degrading into its individual fragrance notes.

FIERCE has set a new standard of excellence in the world of fragrance that few colognes can match.

_____________________________________________________

NOTE: This review pertains to the original formula of Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Cologne released from 2002 through 2005, not the subsequent reformulation. The reformulated version is merely a shadow of the original scent, drying down to flat, musky woods. Some of the notes that originally contributed to this fragrance's alluring, multifaceted depth have been deleted.
_____________________________________________________

hogan00
hogan00

smells like candy apples. pretty good.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Very fresh and well rounded. I liked this stuff a lot but eventually got rid of it because of the crummy sillage and longevity. How about an eau de perfum version, A&F?

Cigar
Cigar

Used this in 2000 , packed in small $ 10 worth red box, gifted by my fiancee I can still feel the aroma , warmth and love attached to it . Current version isn't that warm .Yet one of he best maintaining A&F's unique identity . You can tell it is A&F store even if your yes are closed while walking by it in mall.

jandejonge
jandejonge

If everyone agrees AF Fierce resembles Mont Blanc Legend so much, how come they don't have any notes in common at all ?

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

Alright I had to buy this and try it!
I have tested PE not Legend tough....
Didnt liked the metallic note in the PE, hated it!
So I must say this is perfect for me! It's sweeth, refreshing and smooth.
I took 2 sprays only with this beast and just went to shop some food, I had the feeling like "everyone like this smell" I felt like a king almost....I dont care about the bottle (im not a homphobic) like many guys seems to be, I only care about whats inside this bottle...thats why I decant a lot...bottles is not important at all...
Back to the scent! It projected like a monster and it leaves a trail which I love when fragrance do. I will wear this a lot because it's good all year rond and it's a very "safe scent" because everybode seems to like it, especially the girls...and whats most important is that I love it too!
I think many girls like the "sweatness" in this one...it's a lot sweeter than PE imo.
So overall I give this a 9/10.

titanium84
titanium84

this is my all time favorite! I love how it smells, it fills the room, and it last for decades!

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Comparing it to Mont Blanc Legend.....

This is definitely close, BUT this has a sweeter vibe to it where as Legend is a bit sharper.

I look at this as a warmer scent than Legend. I think I like the smell of Legend better, but with its awful performance, I like them both the same!

SMELL:
At first spray, it seems a little messy to me. Lavender, fir and musk mess. On the drydown, it evens out to a very nice almost warm, masculine sweet-woodsy scent. Now I know why people love it. I would almost consider this to be that "perfect" cologne....IF it performed better.

Girls love both. Gotta have this classic.

OVERALL:
Scent = 4.5/5
Longevity = 3/5
Projection = 2.5/5

Aeris
Aeris

I'm a girl and this is definitely a very unisex scent. This fragrance is one of my favorites. It brings back so many memories of when I used to work at Abercrombie (when I was young and thin...sigh. Now I'm just "young at heart"). Yes, I'm partial to this for nostalgia's sake, but I liked it before I even worked there. It's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what this smells like, which makes it unique in a good way to me.

theXRC
theXRC

Had a small bottle for awhile several years ago. My wife (then girlfriend) loved it. I was definately not as impressed as her. I had some Hugo Boss at the time and always thought Fierce was a knock off of that.

Plus I wouldn't be caught dead in Abercrombie anything lol!

Jeez and what is up with the man abs on the bottle???? Thank heavens my bottle was clear and just said "Fierce" in red! If I had to look at man abs every morning i would have thrown it out!

LanceDior

regarding the bottle, who actually cares? First time I saw it, I said 'Thats cool.' The actual cologne smells like a b/w photo of a bodybuilder, so chill. It's only the bottle. Besides, this juice would be strange in almost any other bottle I canthink of. Imagine spraying from the bottle of Dior Homme and smelling fierce... Lol

GuanYin2013
GuanYin2013

@ NaO

Your comment made me laugh. I tried leaving a balloon in appreciation but nothing happened...? I am using my iPad and that is often glitchy on this website (and many others, ho-hum).

I don't have this product but agree about the bottle - especially when I imagine opening the bottles which will be like wringing their heads off. Seriously freaky.

LanceDior

This one is really special. To be honest I could never distinguish any notes in this, but it always made me think of a young man's kouros. It's completely masculine, a projection lord, and has the strange effect of not smelling like a cologne. It smells like a natural body smell, but in a damn sexy way. It just has this real magic quality to it, like it smells so different when you smell it on another person, and it turns them into a testosterone filled man. It reminds me of juvenile male fun, partying, drinking beer, competing for the girls, getting into shenanigans. And it does smell like a horny puppy :) I can imagine someone like Dean Winchester, or James Dean smelling like this.

justinxbailey
justinxbailey

Fierce is a beast.. females love it and it projects like someone smacked you in the face with the bottle... although very similar to Franck Olivier's Sunrise although there is slight differences to my nose and I prefer the latter... Why isn't Franck Olivier's Sunrise in Fragrantica's database??

overwest
overwest

This one is a hit for sure... I would like for my house or apartment to smell like this just like the store dose.

nemesis76
nemesis76

Fierce is one of those colognes that was made for a woman's pleasure yet bold enough for a guy to wear. Popular with the young crowd it has kept up well over the years and I can comfortably say Fierce is to the 2000's, what Aqua di Gio was to the 1990's, and Drakkar was to the 1980's. I do not like to follow the crowd but you will not go wrong with this one. Abercrombie & Fitch I salute you and thank you for making those ladies lose their panties over this fragrance.

10 out of 10

ISmellAwesome!
ISmellAwesome!

One of the few colognes I have ever purchased more than once. I usually like to try new scents but this one made me go back for more. Everyone I know both male and female like this cologne. Marketed as a "young" scent however I've worn it in my early 20's and now into my 30's this cologne still gets me compliments especially from women. It's bold and sexy (according to my female acquaintances).

ryanmaes
ryanmaes

this stuff is genius! A masterpiece on a bun if you will. You could taste the fierce burger. This stuff was a gourmand all the way.

ImanuelLe
ImanuelLe

Fierce is what i picture when i think about woman and their secret crazy and wild desires.

I can call myself lucky because i live in Europe - Germany, i have NOT smelled Fierce on anyone else than me as of "now" and i hope it'll stay that way.

Fierce "shocked" me...

I remember when i first used it after blind buying it (i heard so many positive reviews on it, i just had to get a bottle!).

FIRST DAY OF USAGE:
-I went to the bank, had to wait in line, this one girl in front of me kept looking at me like i was the man George Clooney himself or something.

-Went to the mall, passed by a group of "teenage" girls, they turned their heads and two of them came up to me and asked what i was wearing.

-Back home, at the subway station, a couple next to me, the woman noticed my scent, smiled and she started kissing her man like she was some vampire.

I felt like i was starring in a stereotypical axe commercial, holy sh...

Regardless of the brand, this fragrance is dangerous, sexy and worth it if you live in an area that's overloaded by the usual One Millions, LeMales, Joop Hommes etc.

Longevity/Projection:
It lasts around 8-12hours on me, projection is very good, it starts out very loud and settles down but not to a skin-fragrance, more than moderate projection is what you get, you'll get noticed when you wear it.

Smell:
It smells kinda "smokey'ish" to me, probably from the vetiver. The combination of the lemon/orange, the oakmoss, musk plus the brazilian rosewood accord make it one hell of a sexy fragrance!

I kinda lost touch with Fierce as my bottles already empty but i'll be purchasing a new one soon, that's for sure.

Overall:
8.5/10

carmen28
carmen28

I recently purchased this perfume. I think this is not a very masculine scent, it can also be for unisex. It smells exactly like the a&f store. I absolutely adore it!

sawyer82
sawyer82

Young but very masculine. So it's suitable for young and middle age.

Synthetic but in a very good way.

This fragrance is very nice, you feel good wearing it (if you don't spray much).

Like walking in a forest plenty of colour. Not too fruity, piney, mossy, flowery or woody.

Perfect for spring and fall. Be careful in very hot days , could be heavy especially at the first two hours. For daytime, but you can use it for clubbin.

Here in Spain is not overused because we can only get it on internet and two or three stores in the country. Girls always approach asking me what I'm wearing.

The only downside is that here are some clothing stores smelling like this (Stradivarius, Pull&Bear...)

Don't juge it by the opening, it goes much better. This fragrance could induce nose fatigue, so DON'T overspray. With Fierce, less is more, trust me.

One of my favorites, especially after the first half hour.

Smell: 8.5
Versatility: 10
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 8 (goes down a little after 2 hours)

Don't walk near of a mall with this ;)

Sparta123
Sparta123

Fucking awesome...

therandomasianguy
therandomasianguy

roge' thank you i coudldnt remember the company that made sunrise. +1 on sunrise

Roge'
Roge'

Fierce smells exactly like Franck Olivier Sunrise. If you want to purchase Abercrombie & Fitch to "look cool", then go ahead and be my guest. I can assure you that if you purchase "The Franck", you will save about $40 dollars and smell identical to the shirtless bottle.

Charles
Charles

Fierce have the same magic touch like Dolce & Gabbana pour homme. This is the real reason, why Fierce is so massively popular.

ozz1980
ozz1980

Not for the young crowd imo, it's a musk bomb so including heavy dose of musk. Definitely not for the casual daily wearing also, when over sprayed could be easily offend the people around you indoors. It may be sweeter but not as clean as PE. Be careful it's a strong one.

Rastak
Rastak

سلام . چنانچه دوستان کسی اطلاعاتی از این عطر داره و میدونه تو ایران کجا اصل آن را می شه پیدا کرد لطفآپیام بذاره

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

my boyfriend got this as a birthday present last year and it almost made me have an out of body experience. it has the power to entice and seduce a woman OR a man. it's absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to any men. straight or gay.

Marcos Oliveira

uma fragancia TOP de linha...atraente,sedutora e acolhedora.fixa bem e projeta na medida.

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

This is my favorite/best cologne ive ever smelled to date. After asking more than 10 people passing by what they were wearing i finally gave in and bought a bottle. This fragrance is a masterpiece IMO but the tacky/tasteless packaging/house really don't do it justice. It has a very masculine, sexy smell, that is more mature than the packaging leads on. Im head over heels in love with this.

scottdickson
scottdickson

I like this perfume but I don't like the packaging and I don't like the fact that it spells college jock allover it. I want to have it but I probably won't be proud saying its name when someone asks what it is I'm wearing.

pouyan.nabavy

i just want this,i live in iran and i couldn`t what so ever find it anyyyyyyyyyyywhere,
plz for the love of what ever you believe,someone buy a bottel for me,and i`ll pay it even more.

Hugowob
Hugowob

@rottannie ahah! i'm not sure if you'd do that to annoy me or so I could try this fragrance. in all honesty, I guess i'd probably at least like it since it's apparently a more expensive version of Playboy New York (whose smell i love!) but a guy's abs on the package... no,just no :|

Vivian Eclair
Vivian Eclair

This has got to be the sexiest fragrance for guys I have ever come across. I love this smell so much and it just instantly makes a guy more attractive. When I went to A&F I sprayed this on a piece of paper and kept it in my drawer for 2 weeks, and I could still smell it on the paper! It lasts really really long and smells so darn good that I am tempted to buy it and just keep it for myself to smell it whenever I like. As stupid as it sounds, this scent brings a huge smile to my face when I smell it lol. It is such a gorgeous scent for guys. Highly recommend this! ^_^

inspectorkane
inspectorkane

One of the best male fragrances ever made!! Don't go by youtube reviews... I never see this one on there and that perplexes me! I have been told this is sex in a bottle...Incedibly fresh, clean, and sexy! If you are in your 20's or 30's I would def. recommend this. You cannot go wrong. This absolutely DESTROYS ANY creed or any other over-rated OVER HYPED niche cologne out there!!! TRUST ME! Want to attract the girls? Skip the over-hyped niche colognes and get fierce!

vwvoip
vwvoip

the best ever long lasting fragrance

really amazing

smgpunki
smgpunki

This perfume makes boy sexy and it is unforgettale smell ı love it.

rottannie
rottannie

@hugowob....LOL! I wish I knew you. I'd buy you this for Christmas.

tbook15
tbook15

The only problem with this fragrance is that it is by Abercrombie. Other than that it is pretty great. It has great longevity, projection, its good for any season and it is a huge compliment getter. Really cant go wrong with this one. Plus the perfumer behind this is actually well known and created Polo Blue which in my opinion is the best ralph lauren frag. This is probably my #1 work and class scent for the fall and winter. But please be careful with how much you use. 2 sprays during the fall and winter. 1 spray during warmer weather. Look past the name and try this one out.

AlaskaJack21
AlaskaJack21

I was given a small bottle of this from a friend. I work in a program with lots of teens and early 20's youth. All the girls in the program loved this smell. Some of them would literally ask if they could just smell me. I know it's by teeny-bopper store Abercrombie, which may be an immediate turn-off to some, but give it a chance. If I was still in high school or college, I would definitely stock up on this stuff. Problem is, most of them already do, so I wouldn't say this is a very "unique" smell.

I could smell the orange, lemon, and fir right away. The scent gave way to a floral, woodsy musk. As I mentioned, this is a great cologne for young adults, but many of them overdo it with the cologne because they don't know how to apply it and/or think "the more, the better!" I noticed a moderate-to-strong longevity with a heavy sillage.

Worth a try if you're in your teens or early 20's.

morgane.jxspxn
morgane.jxspxn

Love this perfume on a guy, makes him irresistible :P
I think it is young and sophisticated enough, but what i like the most is that there isn't any disgusting woody or leather smell in it. It is fresh but still sexy.
Thumbs down for the packaging though... I mean, Abs? Really?

zbansingh
zbansingh

I LOVE THIS COLOGNE, ALWAYS GET TONS OF COMPLIMENTS WHENEVER I WEAR IT!
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE SCENT
YOU CAN BUY A 6.7 OUNCE BOTTLE OFF OF LUXURY PERFUMES
ITS VERY VERY WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG

mr_lonely
mr_lonely

First of all, IMHO, Do not judge this fragance that it is only for the young man or high school kids. That is just brand image of A&F which normally create clothes for teenager. It was not fair for this scent. Actually, I do like oriental gourmand scent but this scent is absolutely very very nice too. It could make many feeling to you. fresh, allure, attractive, sexy, yummy, etc. I got it first of a 50 ml bottle, blind bought. After I wear it for a week, I decision to buy a 200 ml bottle (I've seen in A&F website they got the biggest size of 1000 ml bottle for 500 $, fantastic !!!) . Great longevity and good sillage even though it is an EDC. I normally apply 6 sprays for more than 14 hours. Can be used on day and night, summer and winter, make you OUTSTANDING everytime you wear. In fact, it's not popular like another fragance cause of strictly sell only at the shop and It's more expense. So, if you have a chance to try this do not miss that altogether. Almost forget, I am 27 and I can wear this with out an embarrassment.

sammyjames
sammyjames

I wish this cologne wasn't made my Abercrombie and Fitch. It has so much potential, but instead people wear it like Axe, spray a ton on in the morning before school, then overwhelm everyone while you think you smell amazing. But all is not lost, because if you wear this around a more mature crowd - the sort of crowd where you'll actually find real, quality women, then it can be the truly amazing scent that it is. It starts off with an intriguingly sharp, intoxicating, and almost edible scent, which definitely turns heads, but as the day goes on, it drys down into a subtle, unbelievably warm and elegant combination of rose, cedar, and musk. The unique thing about this one is the rose in the dry down, which gives it a delicate, but so touchable scent, and I can tell you from experience girls cannot stay away from you. I recommend this fully, but just be careful how and where you wear it, and don't brag about it.

Marcos Oliveira

TOP !!! um dos melhores perfumes que já senti...casual e moderno,sexy,quente e hiper agradavel,chama atençao das mulheres,fixa bem por ser uma colonia...deixa um rastro maravilhoso e é penetrante ao olfato de quem sente...quero mais uma garrafa ja´que a minha é de 50 mls,preciso de outra antes de acabar.o cheiro fica na roupa e rende elogios sempre ao usar.muito parecido com Mont Blanc Legend,porém melhor,mais jovem e versátil. Magnifico !!!
*Aroma/Fragancia : 10/10
*Fixação/Durabilidade : 7,5/10
*Projeção/Silagem : 9,5/10
* Geral : 9,5/10

IronMike
IronMike

There's a lot you can say about this fragrance one way or the other, but it most definitely collects compliments.

petar.ciganovic
petar.ciganovic

Fierce is my after-GYM scent. It is nice and well blended, but nothing very interesting. Vetiver and fir are dominant, but in a kinda boring way.

For more special citrusy scent I'd reccommend Carthusia Mediteranneo - now that's a niche cus gfragrance.

Clean, fresh and cool fragrance this Fierce is, like the A&F house.

My rating: 5/10

raducu
raducu

Fierce with a little amount of Iso E super make wonders...

kida2010
kida2010

The only reason i feel the need to write a review about this is to warn about the fakes floating about.
My 1st purchase of Fierce was a fake off ebay, i didnt knwo what it was meant to smell like so i received a 100ml of weak, cheap, lemon, watery crap and thought omg is this what its meant to smell like??
But no its not, if you receive a similar product that you have to apply about every 30mins you almost certainly have a fake.
Since coming across the beautiful original Fierce i can say it radiates like a beast, and smells great!
As for people saying it smells like Curve ??? i dont get that at all! if anything curve smells like cool water and this aint that!

dani_i89
dani_i89

Love Mont Blanc Legend, havnt tried or seen this one though. However, I am really put off by the bottle (worst i've ever seen) and the fact that its an EDC

j-shades

Does not smell anything like channel.. channel is like a fresh soapy sent and a&f fierce is like a orange citrus smell

vergil_s
vergil_s

بوش خیلی نزدیکه به مونت بلانک لجند اما یکم سبک تره و خوش بو تره!
جنس های مخالف محترم بسیار میپسندن!
اولش با یه نت میوه ای و مرکباتی با بویی از درخت سرو باز میشه که جالبه.
اما نت میانی و پایانی خیلی جذاب و س.ک.سیه!
پخش بو مناسبی داره.
البته من چند جا تقلبی مانندش رو دیدم ولی من کار اصل رو از امریکا اورده بودن تست کردم.

j-shades

if yall like this try out... turbo factor by eclectic collections.. it smell exactly like fierce.. you can get it on ebay for 21-27 bucks for a 3.4oz... I have a friend that loves fierce and I told him to close his eyes and smell.. he couldn't smell the difference.. and it last a good while too.. its well worth it..

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Women love this stuff!..enough said...BUT the sad part is its a very popular scent...anybody who shops at the mall recognize this smell since abercrombie douse their clothes in this juice lol..

skrylove
skrylove

As a 20 year old male, I really love this smell, very memorable, very attractive, stays for more than 48 hours.
I've used it only 3 times but the results are shocking.

I give it a 9/10.
-1 as it reminds me a bit of my shower gel.

Gabe_Spain
Gabe_Spain

This fragrance is just unbelievable. I have no idea why it gets so much hate. There are no words for it. It is a very nice, pleasant, sweet, woodsy, floral, and citrusy fragrance, and in my opinion it is pretty linear. Women go crazy for it and I have had nothing but great experiences with it. Both longevity and sillage are incredible. Highly recommend!

samatl74
samatl74

I was getting fitted for a Tux for a wedding at Jos. A. Bank and the fitter told me that I smelled "like the mall" haha. I get a lot of compliments on this and Tommy really more than any of my other frags. Its a fun cologne that does reak of The A and F stores and from there practically the whole mall. This is a compliment getter. It reminds me of an unsophisticated egoiste platinum. The musk is really mixed to perfection. It does get boring though after a while. I do hate the sticker of the naked man abs though and I am embarrassed to walk around the mall with an A & F bag with it as well. I am no homophobe but it does make me feel kinda douchy. Its a nice clean scent and a fan of the ladies for sure.

WildDove
WildDove

I like the evergreens, but overall it's synthetic in impression, just passable.

seaman21
seaman21

The best fragrance i think its unbelievable

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

This smell really nice!!!:--)

divinesoul
divinesoul

This is very dry, very potent and fully synthetic. I can hardly get any citric connection or any natural element from this. Not to my liking at all, but its a bomb in sillage and projection.

I get a long headache from this.I think this is for younger crowd.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Finally I can smell it, I'm very dissapointed. I was hopping something amazing, better than Egoïste Platinum, but Fierce is less impresive, and there´s a simple smell . I'd say that is a very cheap copy of Egoïste Platinum (this one is better).

Goog sillage and also it has good lonvegity.

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

A decent fragrance (good, but nothing more). Younger people will appreciate this more, but overall, it is a bit pricey for what you are getting.

This begins as a green, mossy "blob" (beyond the top notes), and that persists for a few hours before it begins to loosen up. Unfortunately, just when I thought it would become more of an aficionado fragrance, it became very weak. If I sprayed more, I have no doubt the "blob" quality would result in a cloying experience. It smells nice, no doubt, but it gets boring very quickly, with the notes staying bundled up and providing minimal dynamism. For this kind of thing, I prefer several fragrances, including vintage Ma Griffe, which begins with an odd but interesting fenugreek-dominated quality. If Fierce developed into a similar base as Ma Griffe (a powdery, green chypre with a clear but subtle vetiver note), I would consider it a very good fragrance, but as it stands it seems a bit too amateurish for me.

partan.iran
partan.iran

اگر کسی میدونه این رو تو ایران چطور میشه تهیه کرد لطفا حتما مسیج بده
ممنون

williamvargas
williamvargas

i wanted to not like this one...just because it is so popular, good for me i work in a small town , not abercrombie stores around me ...this cologne kicks ass on compliments.. very nice woody aromatic cologne. what can i say..it is wonderful and a sexy smell so i am told..price is not bad for all the love you will get. i think this fragrance works well, if you do not go too crazy spraying it on you. but i think that would be the only fault..overapplying because it is so potent. thumbs up. my teen age daughter asked , hey dad what is that one? the funny thing about this scent is you can read some of the haters.. it does make me laugh, I have never had someone tell me they did not like this...maybe if you went too heavy possibly.. I realize this is more of a younger man's scent..it still smells damn good though...maybe it is because I wish I could wear this more with out feeling like a fraud..i am older now..i wish this had been around when I was in my twenties. I would have rocked the hell out of this one. this is a good smell. good job A & F...you hit a homer!

pouyan.nabavy

Someone plz help me to get this cologne...there is no way to find it in iran or even in middel east not even in europe that`s really odd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me...

Kevin_tuan_91
Kevin_tuan_91

A little warm and sweet . Best for young men

shanteyoustay
shanteyoustay

MERCY.. :D This stuff is sooooo hot. When I smell this I expirience short interval orgasms inside of my nose. If I smell this somewhere, I immediately have to chase it down. Smells like the perfect teenage guy. Its what hot people smell like. BUY THIS OR DIE

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

Loved it at the first sniff but got bored quickly. Sexy but coy, bold but over-stated, boastful but not confident...

Smells very high-schooly but I see the charm in it. I get compliments when I wear this one. It's a crowd-pleaser for sure...

Overall: 3.2

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

chicagovigilante
chicagovigilante

This cologne gets knocked because of its associate with Abercrombie and the fact that they pump so much of it into the store that it can be smelled from the other side of the mall. However, the scent itself is very fresh and has brought me plenty of compliments.

It starts off citrusy with orange and lemon. This makes it feel like a daytime scent to me. It turns into a crisp combination of juniper berries and pine as it dries down. There is also musk mixed in with the bottom notes. Overall, a very clean scent that is instantly recognizable (whether that is a good or bad thing is a matter of personal preference). I find that this scent tends to fade quickly after the first few hours.

Overall scent: 7/10
Opening: 7/10
Drydown: 8/10
Sillage: 7/10
Overall: 6.5/10

Dirk
Dirk

I am thinking to order 1 bottle from the A&F website.
But i am owning a bottle of Chanel Platinum Egoiste, and i really love this fragrance.
I see people saying it is an identical fragrance, that it is much the same smell.
Can anyone advise me and tell me if it is worth it and if it is different enough to purchase?

jerseyjoe1981

fragrance ain't the same anymore. Smells nothing like what the room spray used in stores smells like. GF loved this fragrance on me. After buying my last two bottles she has always told me it smells different now. Not like fierce and I agree. I buy mine from the website so it's authentic. Perhaps the stores are fresher...IDK either way not too fond of it anymore.

stephania3000
stephania3000

It is one of the yummiest colognes for men ever! If you are on a budget def. buy SUNRISE by Franck Olivier, it is exactly...exactly the same smell and longevity :)

axa5780
axa5780

well, if you want to smell like a teeny highschooler, then by all means do what you got to do.

bay224
bay224

Women of all ages love this stuff, not just kids, it's just way to popular, but believe it or not there are some that have never smelled this before. They just love it, the only reason i think a woman wouldn't like this is because they know the smell all to well and it sways their opinion. Great smell and it's a classic.

Ilovehollister22
Ilovehollister22

I love this smell (I am a girl) so much! 2 things though- it is so regonizable that if I bought it for myself then people would ask why I got a cologne. The other thing is that people say things like 'For 15-25 year olds' or 'Perfect for a teenager or a early 20 year olds' when my dad (who is 49) has this cologne and uses it, so no, it's not just for teens or young adults, you can still wear it even if your older

evilspin
evilspin

Funny to see people knocking this down or saying "if your a teen or a kid then this is for you". Why do you degrade or imply one is a kid if he wears this or if this is not suitable for a man? Since when does a smell make you seem immature? This is a great fragrance. Dont hate just because it reminds you of the over exposed A&F clothing. This is a great compliment getter. Only wish the scent was not so recognisable.

Rolling777

WoW, I see why this fragrance is so popular.
It certainly is mesmerizing, aphrodisiac like
I give 5 stars to fierce!
Get it!

ABRAG
ABRAG

Excellent fragrance

I like the smell of many complex

Attractive to women

I would recommend him

wow got it today...smells great 2 thumbs up

ABRAG says "Attractive to women

I would recommend him"

thanks for recommending me ;) ABRAG

Rolling777

ok i blind bought this. hope the reviews are right on.
i will post my thoughts after wearing. i won't have it until thursday :(

bigjakeriz
bigjakeriz

If this scent was a limited or really expensive and not too many people could get there hands on it. This fragrance would be a monster in the fragrance world. Simply because of how much attention it gets from women and comliments all around. As hard as it is to admit. You cannot deny the fact that this smells good. And the only reason people hate on it is because of the gimmickyness of it and that your neighbor wears it. The reason i keep this is because my girl had never smelled this fragrance before i started wearing it a while back. So in her mind. This fragrance smells like me. So no matter who's wearing it. when she smells it, Im on her mind. And she can't Get enough of it on me. There are 2 frags that she loves on me most. Thats D&G Light Blue. And this stuff. This isnt my fav frag.

twlahue

This fragrance is a hard one to get my mind around. I am 40 years old and I have used it for over a year.

Everyone knows how overdone it is at the mall. When I first spray it on, it is incredibly strong and overpowering. I spray on about 5-6 sprays. After about 20-30 minutes, I would almost swear that it is gone. (I am used to the staying power of Chanel Platinum Egoiste)

However, I think that people can still smell it on me, it just really settles down. This is not necessarily a bad thing.

I really have to think about whether or not I can still smell this after the first couple of hours. It really is not registering with me after that, but I think others are picking up on it even if I am not.

Many reviewers talk about how strong Fierce is. I agree that at first it truly is, but it quickly settles down on my skin. I also wonder if the people who are commenting on how strong it is are used to only smelling Hollister and Areopostle (and Axe) fragrances for comparison...

This is definitely a lady killer. My wife and daughters all love this...
Nothing but compliments. People recognize it, but are drawn to it nonetheless.

A true winner, But too complex to figure out overnight.

lyrical
lyrical

Sex in a bottle that's all I gotta say I can't walk by the store without wanting to pull my panties off with one whiff... true story, when my husband wears it it's game over, best cologne ever created

Rankn504
Rankn504

I dont know whats in this stuff but compliment after compliment after compliment. It was well made theres nothn like it to tell u the truth

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

Well where do i begin
dont agree with most positive reviews
it smell well but cheap (and it isnt cheap at all)
for a teenager only then you learn how to choose a good fragance and for that money buy some designers fragance hugely better
ladyes (not teens girls) found it like a cleansing product.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I bought this cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas and he totally loves it. Pretty strong at first, but very relaxing smell. I love smelling my boyfriend <3

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

I can't deny- This is a classic fragrance. It's sexy, and loved by mostly the entire free world. Very clean, very long lasting. The biggest downsides are these: 1. You're smelling like her ex boyfriend, gross. 2. The first thing someone will shout to you is, "Oh my Gosh! You smell like the mall!"

So, just make sure that this isn't being worn by every single person in your social circle, and you'll be adored by many. :)

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

Am obsessed with this fragrance... cannot get enough of it. Am a female and i had to get myself a bottle - love it!

Omega Man
Omega Man

Fierce is actually one of the better smelling colognes out there. A true crowd pleaser. It smells like a mixture of some of the 1990's greatest hits: Cool Water, Platinum Egoiste, Curve, and D&G PH. Although marketed as a cutting edge teen cologne, Fierce is absolutely appropriate for any age dude. The school kid, the teacher, even the principal will all smell equally as awesome.

Emmanuel421
Emmanuel421

It has a decent proyection and a nice longevity. In fact, this is a great cologne after all. The problem is that every high school jock and every mall kid seems to have it. If you want to be taken seriously, do yourself a favor and buy something else.

spraek
spraek

it smells bad imo... it smells like eternity for men, lil too harsh for me .. really dont like at all. but thats just me .. it smells kinda old . and musky but yet too sharp for my nose to get used to, i resold this as soon as i bought it and smelled it...lol not for me

mvdances87
mvdances87

WOW my favorite men's cologne!!! not for me of course but for my boyfriend!! this cologne is amazing!! guys if you want that attention from that special someone, i recommend this cologne!! a definite "panty-dropper" lol!! :)

kasurigama

Forgot to say this is a summer fragrance but I like it for winter as the fir resin gives it a christmas tree vibe and smells really fresh on a crisp winters day.

kasurigama

This is a fragrance which I do find synthetic and not very comforting. However I always make sure I have a bottle in stock as whenever i wear it i get loads of compliments on it. The sillage and longevity are extreme and girls love it.

I like to wear this during the day on a weekend. Its too casual to wear on a night out or in the office. Id say you would wear this for the same kind of occasions that people would wear ckone in the 90s.

I know its popular in america but in the uk its not yet. So you can still smell differant from all the paco robana one million wearing chavs.

Overall if your looking for a casual fragrance which will please other people and not so much yourself then this is the one.

kpkp_cologne
kpkp_cologne

I live in South Asia and i have been wearing this for quite some time now, i personally love it but never got any compliments. lol

Aubynik
Aubynik

From a girl's perspective:

I don't care how A&F pours this all over the store, how many people wear this, or how many teenagers wear this, this stuff is freaking fantastic!

I mean, if I know you and I smell this on you, get ready for hugs and snuggles because I need to get to close this scent. If I don't know you, just forget about the girl who has been walking behind you- deeply inhaling. =)

It just somehow mixes with a man and produces hot, sexy,citrusy, woodsy magic

My friends give me their nearly empty bottles so I can have some on hand.
I'll admit it...I've even sprayed myself before.

milhouse
milhouse

Fierce is a "strong" cologne and if worn lightly is a great fragrance.

Sprays:
daytime - 1 on the chest and 1 on the wrist, rub the wrists and rub on the neck (yes, rub this one because it is a beast!)

evening (clubbing, bars, etc) - 1 spray on the chest and 1 on the neck (no rubbing required)

Lasting power - minimum 8 hours, sometimes around 15!!

Sillage - between medium to long

Attire - smart or even casual

Occasion - anywhere!

A daytime or an evening scent

This fragrance contains a number of florals hidden under a blanket of citrus but the one floral which is more apparent out of all is jasmine. I guess this is why girls like this one because of the florals like lily, rose and rosemary which are traditionally in womens frangrances.

If I had to describe the fragrance in one word it has to be "SEXY".

9.0/10

Vicky09
Vicky09

As a girl i really like it, whenever I pass a guy that's wearing this I turn my head to look at him, in fact last Christmas I gave a bottle of this to my boyfriend, I think is a really masculine fragrance.

junior halston
junior halston

Stuff projects like crazy. Some say that it last an hour or more that is because your nose turns it off.....trust me this stuff is overly strong!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

If they didn't douse every square inch of A&F with this stuff I might actually shop in their store! Walking by the store in the mall gives me an instant headache so I avoid going anywhere near it, if my husband wore cologne and he came home with this stuff there would be words....not good words either!!

A&F should learn one of the first rules of perfume/cologne application, DON'T overdo it.....that goes for people and stores.

On a plus note the sillage from this stuff is awesome, you can smell it all the way to the Apple store 3 stores down!

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Have to say:I've loathed this for years, smelling it pouring out of the store as I walked past. Very synthetic, harsh wood smell--how novel. I think it's about as maligned as Polo and Drakkar Noir and worn by the same guys. But lately it doesn't smell that bad.

Cester
Cester

I just bought this from the store itself when I was on a holiday trip to the US. I was quite disappointed as it did not last for me! It was gone within 2 hours and no one complimented on the smell! Maybe it's due to my skin but I have no problems with other fragrances, except for the ones by Hugo Boss. One thing though. It smells absolutely beautiful and masculine! To me, anyone can wear it. I guess it gets negative reviews due to the brand itself and how popular it is there. No wonder it received lots of compliments.

Joaoportugal2
Joaoportugal2

I love it..the Best Perfum

jcastano
jcastano

I dont' care what anyone hating on A&F Fierce says! I absolutely love this cologne! Imagine what a cologne would smell like if Curve by Liz Claiborne and Chanel's Platinum Egoiste had a baby. That's A&F Fierce! Yes it's youthful, yes it's common, yes it's banal, yes it's a "mall scent" but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a modern day classic, at least for me.

The opening has a citrusy-mossy accord that remains throughout the fragrance life, however, you don't actually smell any heavy citrus as say the scent of a lemon or an orange. It's not sweet nor tart by any means but rather just bares those tendencies of citrus without actually smelling as though. It's hard to explain. The heart notes, well, to be honest, I don't get much of the heart notes on my skin. On me, it just transitions from the top to the base. As the drydown becomes more prominent, the light musk and hint of amber remain under the dominant/heavy woody notes along with the untart/unsweetened citrus moss. It's quite beautiful and by far the woodiest fragrance I've ever smelled and also the sharpest wood fragrance I've ever smelled.

As far as projection and longevity go, both are way above average and the compliments speak for itself and though it doesn't cost cheap, you're definitely paying for quality, trust me. If I had a dime for the many compliments I've received from this, well, I'd be a millionaire! Anyone from an adolescent to an adult up to the age of 35 can pull this off, even though I don't think anyone over 25 would try this out and it's a darn shame! Maybe the fact that all the teens wearing this do not understand the concept of over applying cologne that has ruined this scent for you, or maybe it's the fact that whenever you pass by an A&F store, the scent of this cologne is blaring out of the entrance way. Whatever your reason, if not admissibly justified, it's at least worth the try. Spritz your hand, walk around, and see what you might think of it then. You might be surprised! Buy it, you won't be disappointed!

lovelight15
lovelight15

My boyfriend just got this cologne and it is FANTASTIC. The only downside about it is that it is so popular in the US and because they spray the store with it everyone recognizes it. Luckily we live in Austria where there are no A&Fs no one else has it and its really special. I really love this scent for men.

RazzleDazzle
RazzleDazzle

I like this cologne, I always get compliments off of this cologne, HOWEVER, it is OVERUSED and depending if you live next to an A&F store (or any other seller of this cologne) it is REALLY OVERUSED. THis lasts long and smells nice, but there is PLENTY OF OTHER COLOGNES THAT SMELLS NICE AND LASTS JUST AS LONG. (out of the entire market of colognes, I am pretty certain that you can find a great smelling and long lasting cologne that is underused and unique to you.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

OK, you guys are just going to think I'm crazy, but here goes. It took me a while to get a handle on what is going on with the fragrance. First off, it doesn't really smell that natural to me...very synthetic. The top was slightly off putting to me, but the drydown starts to show itself VERY quickly, and the drydown is nice. There was something familiar that I couldn't place in this fragrance. It had a soft citrus note, something vegetal, musk, and this is what I finally identified...there is leather in the base. A very synthetic soft leather and that is what gives this the uber masculine edge that everybody loves. I also notice the fir and the florals, but this is the 2nd perfume I have recognized leather in that no one else has mentioned identifying. Fierce is also very very close to Hilfiger Freedom for Him, except the latter doesnt have the leather in it, and I actually find it better for my needs. Let's see if anyone else can smell it in the base like I do, or if I am just totally over the rainbow!
ADDITION: AS I went down and read all the comments on Fierce, I noticed that very few actually mentioned what this smelled like to them. I believe its synthetic quality makes it hard to distinguish what makes this scent, and it possibly smells different to different people. At first I thought I had a fake bottle, because it didn't smell like what I expected from all the reviews. But I know A&F fragrances to be able to identify their core notes, and this is not a knock off. It's not such a strong fragrance to me. With a name like fierce and all the hype, I expected a lot of projection, but the projection was mediocre, as well as the longevity. On me, it lasts 4-7 hours, with minimal projection and this is with 4 sprays. Now talk to me about the original A&F Cologne for Men, and I will tell you how good it is, but that sadly is long discontinued and available only at ridiculous prices.

mjh
mjh

Ok guys I am a girl and I say GET THIS, USE EVERYDAY, EVERYNIGHT, ALL THE TIME! Seriously, if you wear this the girls will not leave your side its a must have!

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

ahhh abercrombie. This scent puts a smile on my face. Very nice smell

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

Is it weird that I am a girl and I wear this? It's completely different from what I usually go for but it smell so good. You must be careful though one or two light sprays is enough. My mom bought this for me like five years ago and I am on my second bottle I love it! The lasting power is amazing as well!

Heverton
Heverton

Fierce is in the middle ground between Allure Homme Sport and Platinum Egoiste. At first, there are some citrus notes like in Allure homme sport. Over time Fierce starts to become much like a teenager version of Platinum Egoiste, but with a heavier dose of musk.

Certainly, in my eyes, it was a fragrance made aiming the younger crowd, especially teenagers. The sort of fragrance that will make the young girls of today get all bristly hahahahaha. I felt inside a store shopping, using this perfume.

oh, and longevity was about eight hours.

Ash4245
Ash4245

It's definitely a MUST have, it definitely has the most amazing SCENT to it. It's kind of a sweet woodsy citrusy...It's very sharp!

mikehawk
mikehawk

To many people wear it thats why I dont own it but its a intoxicating smell thats for sure....

jerseyjoe1981

damn, now I can't have kids. Oh well, my sperm died for a good cause. Fierce is a one of a kind people. I try to stray away from it, but always have a bottle in my arsenal. It's a gorg scent no matter what. This is a fragrance I love wearing and couldn't care whether anyone around me hates it. Luckily, most love this fragrance because it smells great. Though I prefer the room spray a bit more, but they don't sell those except on EBAY.

fanzypants
fanzypants

Hi everyone, this is my first review on fragrantica... I'm a cologne nut.. but recently I have been educated on some ingredients that are put into general cosmetics. Honestly, women are sadly the ones who are at risk the most with some of the chemical additives our wonderful fashion companies like to put into their products. Abercrombie Fierce does in fact have the ingredient diethyl phthalate which after prolonged exposure can lead lower sperm counts and reproductive problems... :( I just got it today for my birthday.. and will use it, but with caution, thank goodness it was only a small bottle.

twlahue

Fierce starts out strong. the first 30 minutes it is a powerhouse, then it seems to die down, and I can't hardly even smell it for about 30 minutes to and hour, and then it comes back again, pretty strong.

It is an odd one. At first, i did not think that it lasted for very long, now i am conviced that it lasts all day, but it just seems to fade in and out.

definitely a crowd pleaser...

mbmbmb
mbmbmb

haha. no way there are any of those chemicals, cuz if there was, Abercrombie could easily be sued for a large amount of money

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

I love it, but it is not worth the price. It can't be easily found outside the US, so if you have it just enjoy it, and if you are going to middle-east you can wear it knowing that you are wearing something specially unique. It is refreshing, and high class. It is not like other refreshing scents that reminds you of lemons or apples. Best men's scent of both Abercrombie and hollister, but still as I said it is not worth the price. The other problem is that all the american kids wear this, so you won't be special wearing this in the US and probably in Canada.

Papi
Papi

I'm quite happy where I live it isn't popular at all (I'm in London). What's with all the fuss about the company? "I don't like A&F" who cares? If the fragrance is good, why wouldn't you buy it? Middle East hates the West, yet they got McDonalds and use blackberry's and iphones, utterly ridiculous.

Fierce 9/10, although on my skins it doesn't work as good as I can sometimes smell it on somebody else.

Well, anyway, anybody knows/remember the "Woods" ? It was discontinued but they renewed it.

asianmetalhead
asianmetalhead

I wore this as a teenager. This one does the job it lasts long, girls love it, and crazy projection. do not overapply or you will be hated haha its very very potent for the first hours. when applied properly, this is the best scent for teens.

jgschmitt99
jgschmitt99

This is one of the most amazing scents I've ever smelled. So sharp and clean, it almost makes one dizzy with its unexpectedly wonderful introduction. Very crisp and seductive, this aroma certainly sparks the female interest.

juniorkurt
juniorkurt

perfect for me 10/10
too much younger

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

One of my all time favorites. I like too much A&F and Hollister clothes and with this cologne is no different.
Fierce is a blend between citrus, floral, spice and woodsy notes. It's also fresh, clean and women love this stuff.
Unfortunatelly Fierce doesn't last too long on my skin as people say. I'm sure my two bottles are authentic, probably the main problem is with my dry skin.
In US Fierce is considered too common, but here in Brazil a few people know about this amazing cologne.
My final score: 9.5/10.

ctran019
ctran019

I dont' understand the hate for Abercrombie, as any scent can be marketed by any company! Why avoid a scent solely based on the companying carrying the fragrance ?

This cologne smells like Curve by Liz Claiborne and Chanel Platinum Egoiste's combined in one bottle.

It's youthful, it's common only in the USA, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a modern day classic fragrance. Anyone from an adolescent to an adult up to the age of 35 can pull this off, even though I don't think anyone over 25 would try this out and it's a darn shame

9/10 (powerful) projection, 8/10 (8 hour) longevity, 10/10 (best sexual) scent, 10/10 (limitless) versatility, and 10/10 (100's) of compliments speak for itself, you're definitely paying for quality. If I had a dime for the amount of compliments I've received from this, I'd have enough to dimes to buy another bottle!

Overall Rating from me, 9/10 Must try. A MUST BUY if you are under 25.

Mad MAx
Mad MAx

Hmmm. you walk by the store and you know its A&F, I think they spray several bottles a day. Smells great but overpriced...you decide if its worth the money.

gianmarco

Lots of you are saying that too many peple wear it, but i live in canaca and abercombie and fitch doesnt exist so think of how original this scent is for me, non stop compliments.

This is my opinion is a HIGHLY overrated fragrance. This has ALREADY been done since 1996! There is nothing new or mind blowing about this TRENDY fragrance, unless you are new to the fragrance world I.E. (The teenies).

If you were to spray THIS and Liz Claiborne's "Curve" for men, YOU WOULD NOT tell them apart except in price!

Why spend money on a ridiculous overpriced fragrance? It's just insane simply if you are thinking paying for something that Abercrombie made that they practically stole and rebottled it at a higher price. Please don't make dumb assumptions that I have no money to buy this or whatever, why the hell would I want this when I have over 100 top notch scents? This ain't one of them and neither is curve.

Don't get me wrong, the scent is great! 10/10, but I don't see in hell how people are comparing this to other higherend colognes. I've smelt over 1000 fragrances and the only thing that comes 99.9% close to this is curve, nothing else!

Definate pass for me because I expected something different and no way I am putting this fragrance in my collection after smelling this.

If you are a teen, this is for you. If you want to smell like fierce but don't have the money, get curve. But people over in their 20's, I would for something more unique and mature.

igork
igork

This was a blind buy based on reviews, I checked many sites and forums before buying it, too many I would say. First time I smelt it I felt dark woody feeling, somehow I was not happy with the purchase. Then after a while I started to feel the sweet notes, the Rosewood, Lily of the Valley and the incredible Rose. It was not such a bad smell. Day after day I started to fall in love with this fragrance, I was sniffing the bottle every 15 minutes 20 times a day maybe more. I become addicted with the sniffing. But then the feeling started to decrease. I still when I wear this I feel it every way I go 7 hours minimum with 1 spray only. But the first days will stay with me forever one sniffing from the bottle was enough to feel the smell 3-4 hours all way out, like a huge orgasm. The scent is woody aromatic for cold romantic autumn and winter nights.

Silage: 9/10
Longevity: 7 hours min with one spray
Smell: I am not sure 8 for sure, maybe deserves 9

krazymango

Im a girl and i love wearing this too, to me this is my go to perfume eswpecially when im going out. but i basically wear it all the time :)

funkyfreshdevilducky
funkyfreshdevilducky

Had this a few years ago. Even though it was done to death I always got lots of compliments and people asking what it is. Good for the time. Wouldn't get it again though. Perfect for young, party hearty, active types haha. Great staying power as well

OVERRATED. That's all.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

Chances are kids who like a&f's fierc, will like Chanel platinum when they're older.....nuff' said

guest_giftedsoul
guest_giftedsoul

Bought this 6 months back.The perfume is hugely overrated. The reviews are just over the board.Really wasted money by purchasing it on the basis of reviews.The smell is so mechanical without any connections with the emotions. Not for serious minds. No aura around me on wearing this.

JC1812
JC1812

I had a small bottle of this a long time ago (maybe 5 years, and I remember getting compliments from people for it. Furthermore, it stays long and the scent "ages" well. It just gets better as they day wears on. The only drawbacks are its unreasonable cost per ounce and that it is not available anywhere in Manila.

Indro
Indro

Ahh,ultimately it's available in Mumbai(Grey market),India,I love it,kinda hybrid of Cool Water & D&G PH,very good for summer but a bit overpriced.
Cheers

gianmarco

This cologne is not normal, this should be labelled best cologne, right next to the one by d&g. This cologne you can over spray and the smell stays amazing not like other colognes when you over spray it becomes bad.

kalios55
kalios55

I know I know. Spoiled rich teen boys use Fierce but I can't help it.
I bought a tank top on sale at A&F 2 summers ago & smelled this wonderful scent from the shirt after I got home. I immediately called the store to ask what type of perfume they spritzed on their clothing
"O it's FIERCE .. It's YUMMY isnt it?" I heard the customer service provider said on the phone. Ah yes it's yummy.

I love love love love it. It wakes every senses in me. It's super SEXY. I can imagine myself kissing random guys who wear Fierce while clubbing!!!!

My gay house mate wore Fierce also .. when we went out together I liked to stand close to him just to sniff his jacket. Sometimes he just took his jacket off (to get rid of me!!!!)

Yes I occasioanlly wear Fierce & my boyfriend uses Fierce to tease me (which works everytime). I'm already 26 years old & still loving it

guest_joejoe
guest_joejoe

I'm 28 and I wear this with pride. It suits me and is the only fragrance that really makes my mouth water. I love there clothes as well as they fit great. Although this is geared towards teens, nothing wrong with sparaying this good old juice on. Very distinct and long lasting.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

It's an undeniably fantastic smell, but it's from a store that's responsible for a new world order of teenage oafs.
To buy or not to buy? Hmmm

guest_dumjok
guest_dumjok

Fierce rulz cuz all the gurlz wint crazy for it in hi skul. Its definately like it looks a six pak in bottle.
xept I wore it to boot camp and all the dudes went gay 4 me.
If you want to smell like the A & F image All American, loud, ripped, and in the clozit. Get Fierce, bra.
I aint skeered.

guest_SmellzGood
guest_SmellzGood

This is deff recognizable by just about anyone in high school. Half my school wears this stuff and smells pretty good but sometimes gets really anoying since so many people wear it, and then you smell it all over the mall too. I like it but I wear Hollister SoCal instead. I wouldnt recommend anyone not in high school or a little older to wear this because older adults wearing this is weird.

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

I like this one¡ specially fits at hot weathers, and you should spray it only a couple of times. Ignore the bottle design¡ the scent is amazing¡

hand77
hand77

Smells really good. Has a strong smell, almost spicey mixed with citrus.

Brando
Brando

I really like this one. Women love this fragrance. It reminds me of black pepper for some reason. Very unique. Nothing else smells like it. Lasts a pretty long time.

marsuconn
marsuconn

Seriously, I think this cologne is suitable only for highschool kids . It has nothing that projects personality of a mature man. For me, it doesn't worth the price.

krazymango

i am a female, but i love this perfume i think its maskulin but at the same time still in the "comfort zone" for a girl =) or female. abercrombie & fitch fierce is the only perfume and i really mean out of aprox. 40 perfumes i own the only one that will definatly last 12 hours. you dont need a large amount of this perfume to be enough i use 4 sprays at the highest and i love the scent throw , i guess its good to see the perspective of a female on this perfume =)

andy

guys if u wanna smell PHENOMENAL and stand out over ALL the other stuff on this site and bein pushed through the market this is the way to go

ull thank me later

andy

out of all the fragrances this is probably one of the BEST ones that grabs my attention and it comes off citrusy and musky and very sexy BUT its ruggedness and perfect blending and balance make this one STAND OUT among citrus, woodsy scents. as it warms up, the citrus is still remnant while the woodsy notes give way to the best musk note PERIOD this is one of the FEW scents with lots of musk that actually smell phenenal and not off putting

guest_Leo
guest_Leo

A little backgroud...
I'm from Israel, and we don't have A&F stores here.
I purchased this A&F T-Shirt on Ebay about a month ago, when it arrived it had the most amazing unfamiliar scent, so I immediately contacted the seller asking about the smell.
It was "Fierce".
It's now been a month, and I can still smell the scent on the shirt collar.
I can't wait to get it.

guest_abbey
guest_abbey

My God! So I live in Australia and you can't buy abercrombies scents here. some policy that A&F won't distribute out of the US or something shit like that. My boyfriend ebayed it for my birthday it's mesmerising, it has sex written all over it. I smell it and i want sex. and no one wears it here in Aus, hardly anyone has even smelt it before. I love it on him. and he loves me loving it!

AJ73
AJ73

I'm from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Fierce always remembers me of the US. It was all over the American gay scene for many years. Then every shopping mall I went to in the US smelled like Fierce. To the European nose this cologne is loud and dominant. Overpowering and interfering with everything you and anybody else in a 20 meter radius is doing that day. Christophe Laudamiel did a great job on creating this one though. It's very American like the brand it's created for. I can't wear it. It's nice but it's selfish. People will only smell you and you will only smell yourself. Perhaps ok for a dance party but it will for sure annoy people at a nice dinner. Well, ..in Europe it will.

this scent is absolutely mesmerizing! a guy friend of mine wears it and i give him like 10 hugs everyday because it smells SOOOOOO good!!!

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

This cologne smells amazing! There was a guy I knew, he was a total jerk and thought way to much of himself, but he smelled so amazing that i would give him a hug everyday just so i could smell him!
If you think this is low of me? and sad?
Then you have not smelled this cologne before! x

guest_Chris B.
guest_Chris B.

EXCELLENT Cologne! I agree, lots of guys wear it nowadays but I don't care! everytime I wear it, I feel VERY sexy...and isn't that what cologne should do, not only make you smell good but make you FEEL good as well???

Anyways, it has a light but bold smell (most of you know) and last quite a long time, which is good so you don't have to re-spray all the time! I don't wear it much but when I do, it smells like it's worth every penny!

toysoldier89

I have to say that Fierce is EXTREMELY played out! Every frat guy in the united states has this on their shelf! BUT it smells sooooooo haha Fierce!

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

omg this is the sexiest cologne ever!!!
my friends and i have this thing for the scent of abercrombie when we are in the mall we just HAVE to walk in there just to get a whiff! and i couldnt help but buy it just to get that whiff whenever i want ;)
FYI fellas- BUY IT ASAP! girls will love it!!!!!!!!!

Stefan
Stefan

at first i liked it, then I didn't, then liked it again. It's tolerable which is good, fresh which is also good, and lasts all day which make it work for me. It's just missing a few notes, thats why I blend. Throw a little lime in there to equal the lemon.

ken.z008
ken.z008

a great fragrance but alot of men are wearing it...

6ixx
6ixx

This is amazing! its a lady killer.
If you see it, buy it. Don't think, buy it.

My mom has got very sensitive nose, and was never a big fan of cologne/perfume...even she said its amazing...

andy

This is the king of scents!!!!

i know 40 bucks is a #$%*! to pay for a little bottle but its INSTANTLY REWARDING!!!

this cologne is no one type, it has the perfect balance of everything and that is what other brands try to do

DHMO
DHMO

If you live in an North American city, you have most likely already smelled this one. Whenever I walked past an A&F store, I could smell "Fierce". It's a very distinctive smell that starts off citrus-y and settles to its woody note after a while. Very long lasting (sometimes for days!)
I quite like it but some people get annoyed by it.

acc
acc

This is the best woody aromatic in the world. It drives everyone crazy. Lasts 10+ hours and does not stay close to skin. I completely adore this.

laurel0000
laurel0000

I followed my nose into A&F and bought this the second I discovered it. Love love love it. It is totally unique. Has some "stinky" notes which I tend to like, maybe the rose, and some peppery scent. Its unlike any other men's cologne and I can't wait to smell it on my husband.

dorgchant
dorgchant

I really love this stuff. Very unique compare with other scents in my office. Unfortunately, it's hard to find in Thailand.

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

Smells amazing. I bought this with a gift certificate and it was well worth it. Everyone tells me that I smell amazing when I wear it.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I smelt this fragrance on someone one evening while out dancing. It was intoxicating, in a good way. I could not seemed to get close enough to this guy.

By the end of the night, I had to go up to him and ask him what he was wearing. It through me off guard when he told me it was Fierce by A&F.

It has an amazing blend of citrus notes with various wood notes. I did not smell any floral notes from this scent.

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch 4.22 out of 5 based on 835 ratings and 223 user reviews

Fierce Cologne by Abercrombie Fitch, 1.7 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Fierce Cologne by Abercrombie Fitch - 6.7 oz Cologne Spray
Eau de Cologne 6.7oz
Abercrombie Fitch Fierce Eau De Cologne Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Abercrombie Fitch Fierce Eau De Cologne Spray 200ml 6.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.