Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Wakely Abercrombie & Fitch for women

Wakely Abercrombie & Fitch for women
dislike

Wakely by Abercrombie & Fitch is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Wakely was launched in 2009. The fragrance features citruses, jasmine, sweet notes and amber.

Citruses Jasmine Sweet Notes Amber

Wakely Fragrance Reviews

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got a 3/4 full bottle of this at Goodwill. I'd always wanted to try it, and I'm wearing it now. It's not at all what I thought it would be. I really like Abercrombie 8, which is another perfume I'm still hunting for on ebay. I've smelled A8 and like it, but I took a chance on Wakely, and it's not a favorite. For the price I paid, sure, it's okay, but full price, no way.

On me, it smells very woody, and that funny because I don't see any notes of any woods. I've noticed that in other perfumes though, like Elizabeth Arden's Untold. Wakely smells very cedar laden on me. Pencil shavings type smell, not a lovely sandalwood smell. I also don't get much citrus, which I was hoping for. On me, whatever that note that is creating that cedar smell is just overpowering everything else. I'm sure with different body chemistry, it would probably be lovely.

Ups925
Ups925

This is one of my favorite A&F womens scents. Reminds me of cherry lick a color popsicles. Very watery and fruity/floral. I believe it has been discontinued so if your worried about it being overworn like the other A&F and HCO scents, it will soon be gone from the mainstream.

marinaw90
marinaw90

This was one of the first perfumes I repurchased. And I know when I repurchase something it says a lot! This is so gorgeous. It is a young, vibrant, fresh but sexy scent. It has a slightly cologne edge to it, and you will probably get compliments off men from this. Perfect for a summer's day.
I noticed on the Abercombie UK site, this was in the sale section. Having done more research it looks like some countries can no longer get this. I therefore bought two extras in case, as I NEVER want to run out of this!

extasy
extasy

I've been wearing this perfume for a year but they don't sell it anymore. Does anybody know something similar ? =(

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I own this. Sharp, crisp, pure pink grapefruit. It wears off on me about 1 hour later. I cannot smell floral or vanilla or any mid or base note, it's like it never goes there.
I would wear this for day, Summer.
This is not my type of "smell". I will wear it to use but will not re purchase.

Aeris
Aeris

I have not purchased this yet, but tried a sample spritz at an Abercrombie store and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, they only had a tester on them because it was sold out. I can see why.
It was a light, pleasant swirl of citrus/mandarin, vanilla, and light floral notes. It was like a gourmet version of an orange creamsikle lol.
This would be a perfect summer scent :)
I don't understand why they understock Wakely in stores and online (they're currently sold out of 1.7 oz online). Yet they have plenty of the mediocre Abercrombie Perfume No.1

small07
small07

I love this smell! I tried it on in Abercrombie one time and I fell in love with the vanilla and citrus elements. Abercrombie did a great job making sure the vanilla wasn't too strong and the citrus wasn't too sweet. Whenever I smell this, there is this emotion mysteriousness. For those of you who are here to see if others like it, I have been complimented on my smell by many! Though it is expensive, it is worth it!

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

I think I was drawn to Wakely because of its unisex quality. It is cologne-like. I'm awful at describing scents, at first I thought Wakely was a spicy floral but I come here and see that it's actually a sweet, citrusy floral. *sigh*

Well in any case Wakely really is good stuff. I find it quite sexy. I would wear it on a date; guys love it.

barefoot
barefoot

I love the fresh fruity scent when you first spray it, but I'm not the biggest fan of it when it dies down, it smells weird to my nose, I can't explain it. but overall, it is a nice perfume and lasts a long time, it perhaps just does't go so well with my skin

Ilovehollister22
Ilovehollister22

I love this perfume so much! My sister has it and when she's not looking I always spritz some on my palm just so I can smell it! I am defenatly going to get this as soon as my old perfumes run out, this is my favorite Abercrombie perfume, but my favorite cologne is Firece!!

melbritt24
melbritt24

I got this when it premiered and I loved it! Very nice for summer, a bit of spice and a bit sweet but very wearable! My only quip: The bottle was gone too quickly! :)

xiaoxiao
xiaoxiao

I sincerely do like this perfume.
I think it wouldn't be wrong to call this an unisex fragrance, because I really wouldn't mind a male wearing this (it has that "cologne" quality to it).
Wakely first upon application smells like sweet things and citrus mixed together, making a interesting concoction.
Then it dries down to jasmine and amber, very pleasant and soft, and sort of smells like all the other A&F perfumes.
However, even though it is soft, it doesn't just disappear in minutes, for it actually lasts quite long on my skin.
I personally like the dry-down better than the initial burst for it is really fresh.
The only downside for me is that it always lingers close to the skin.
Still, I adore this fragrance.

guest_Marco
guest_Marco

I'm a man, I bought this fragrance on an impulse because I so much liked it. I have been wearing it a lot despite it's supposed to be for women. I love it! I get a lot of comments from people, once even from a guy in the gym where I work out (that's really unusual - guys never ask about perfume).

guest_Laura
guest_Laura

I agree with guest_mc, I think this it a great scent. I too get stopped a lot and are asked what perfume I'm wearing, and I've never had that happen before. And the price is not as high as Chanel or Dior, maybe outside the US but I got the biggest bottle (1.7 oz) for $50 which is the price at every A&F store in the US. Chanel and Dior are over $100 for the same size bottle. I was on the hunt for years for a new perfume and this is it! I'll be wearing it for years to come.

guest_mcox70
guest_mcox70

LenaBel doesn't know what she's talkin about. Wakely is an awesome fragrance and everytime I wear it I get stopped by someone asking me what I'm wearing and how good I smell. I have never had that response with any other perfume. You can get it at a reasonable price on ebay for about two thirds of the cist in the Abercrombie store. Try it because you won't be disappointed!

LenaBel
LenaBel

I tried it in the A&F store in London and it smells really unremarkable, however I was apalled by its price - you can buy Dior or Chanel at this price (40pounds for 30ml and 50pounds for 50ml). This smells sweet, fresh and boring like any generic floral fruity. No deepness, lasts for about 3 hours. A&F clothes are overpriced but good quality, however can't say the same about the fragrances. What a rip off!

Wakely by Abercrombie & Fitch 4.09 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Abercrombie & Fitch Wakely fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Abercrombie & Fitch Wakely, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wakely by Abercrombie & Fitch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wakely by Abercrombie & Fitch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.