Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

White Moss Acca Kappa for women and men

White Moss Acca Kappa for women and men
dislike

White Moss Acca Kappa for women and men Pictures

White Moss by Acca Kappa is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. White Moss was launched in 1997. Top notes are juniper berries, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are lavender, aldehydes and cardamom; base notes are amber, white musk and cedar.

Juniper Berries Lemon Bergamot

Lavender Aldehydes Cardamom

Amber White Musk Cedar

Musk

White Moss Fragrance Reviews

Jadione
Jadione

This is a blind buy, I was looking for an anniversary gift for my husband, the reviews about this says it has a clean, fresh from the shower scent, so I decided to order it online to try something new, because my husband wears almost the same scents-ralph lauren polo blue, black, polo sport, pony #1, lacoste red, hugo boss and lacoste red. all of them are strong and very bossy. Upon spraying this, I was stunned, it has a fresh, spicy unisex scent. You can wear it anytime of the day. It smells cotton, as if you're not wearing perfume at all. It's so light and simple.

staceydtb
staceydtb

This is my all-time favourite... my signature scent! It's very wearable all year round and it's so special that I wore it on my wedding day. This is the only scent that my head won't get dizzy over - even if I spray a lot (and I do tend to spray this a lot on my clothes to maximise its staying power). I remember being on 23-hour flight and wearing this before leaving; no retouches and when I arrived at my destination, everyone I hugged noticed how lovely my scent is.

I'd describe this scent as an airy, fresh and clean aromatic & not a single person I know didn't like this after years and years of wearing this. I would go out and purchase other perfumes but I still go back to this fresh, mossy clean scent. It's calming and it feels like being in a serene rainforest where it just rained and everything is chill, fresh and vibrant green.

I get lots of compliments wearing this and that's probably because it works so well with my body chemistry. I moved in Melbourne and still can't find it here - or perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough. My bottle is almost done and I'll probably get another on eBay or some online shop if I can't find this in other malls here. I MUST HAVE THIS ALWAYS.

kanashimiblue
kanashimiblue

Very soapy, clean (lavender fougere), white musk. Like a white shirt that's just come out of the laundry. For those who like the 'just stepped out of the shower feeling'. Personally, I love that smell on a man.

m45_g
m45_g

I thought it was slightly different when I bought a new bottle, and I though my favourite mossiness was gone.. then I read Eos's comment and saw the ingredient "Oakmoss" was deleted here and I am very sure it's not the Muschio Bianco I know anymore..

If you removed the oakmoss here then why still call it a Muschio Bianco? I want the mossiness back Acca Kappa...

Eos

This HAS to have been reformulated. The current version smells nothing like the smell I am used to. Nothing. The mossiness is gone. My guess is that this is the reason it disappeared from the Acca Kappa website in 2012 only to re-emerge later. What a huge bummer!

viridian
viridian

I am on my third bottle of White Moss and it is the scent for which I get the most compliments. You can't overspray this stuff and it's what I wear if I want something light. It's like a clean white cotton shirt dried on a clothesline. There is now an Eau de Parfum version available on Acca Kappa's website. Has anyone tried it yet?

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Another excellent soapy scent. Smells so clean and fresh. Wish it had more sillage. I can't stop smelling myself. Feels like just out of the shower smell.

donnie12
donnie12

This is my 3rd time wearing this scent. Here's my take on this:

The first time I tried this, I thought it was a floral scent that was more geared towards the ladies. I learned later on that it was a unisex fragrance. I thought I wouldn't be able to pull it off due to my initial impression.

As I read from other members, they always advise for newbies to give the scent a chance to develop. So I wore it a second time to the office. It was nice and I grew to like it that second time. It lasted 4 hours on my skin and I had to refresh by mid-day. Still I felt that there was something missing, although I was beginning to like it.

I wore it again today, for the third time. Now I'm beginning to love this scent. This time, however, it lasted only 3 hours. To think that I moisturized and even used petroleum jelly to up its longevity. Really dismal.

I read somewhere that acca kappas are really designed to be subtle. I guess I have to live with the fact that that's how it's supposed to be.

Well I guess next time I wear it I'll just accept the fact that it won't last too long and enjoy it while it lasts.I'm using about 7 sprays of this (which I know is quite a lot to many people). Unless they make an intense version of this... I'll probably just finish my bottle and let it remain in my memory as a nice fresh scent. Really sad that this has poor longevity/projection.

vbjanos
vbjanos

Blind buy for me. I was initially quite disappointed as it was nothing I imagined it to be and it took me a full day test to figure out I like it as is.

White Moss is light and crisp, the lightest frag I've ever smelled. The white packaging and name are justified. The juniper is fresh and not boozy at all, the lavender and moss are clean and airy. There is not even a hint of any dark, bitter nor murky note. It is not all natural but appears so with high quality ingredients blended as they were meant to be together.

Sillage is moderate unless applied heavily. Longevity is reasonable. Exclusive use improves both longevity and complexity. I've got a hint of soapiness and lingering citrus only after four days of wearing nothing else but White Moss. Based on this I would say it does not layer well, at least not on me.

Highly recommended: If you do not test it, you would not know what you are missing.

genalva7
genalva7

It's like not wearing a perfume but smelling great all the time. Poor longevity and sillage, still that clean and fresh scent lingering through your body for a couple of hours is really something to think about. It's something light and delicate that's perfect for everyday wear. A nice change compared to those overly done perfumes. I would recommend it also for someone who's dating. Something safe and inoffensive, but I wouldn't recommend it if your going to a bar or a party.

basicallystacey
basicallystacey

I love this scent but my only complaint is that the longevity and sillage isn't good. Acca Kappa is known for its low-sillage scents so if you want something that commands attention, don't opt for Acca Kappas. Muschio Bianco or White Moss is beautifully androgynous and personally, I describe this scent as simply divine. Nobody will be offended with this scent & I know no one who ever hated White Moss whether they sniff if it right from the bottle of spray it on their skin. When I wear this and someone comes close to me - like lean for a kiss or give me a hug, that's when they'll say I smell great.

VeronicaRoy
VeronicaRoy

Beautiful clean pure deep scent. Not too musky at the end. Rich and light and the same time.

Scrilla
Scrilla

I think the name just made sense to me. (You guys may think I'm having a blonde moment :)) The magnificent dry down in this fragrance is a blend of white musk/oak moss. White Moss! Anyway, I really like this fragrance, but only the dry down. I find the opening smells like artificial, slightly soapy lemon. Sadly this lasts a long time, maybe 30 min - hourish.

Once that fades the oak moss comes in strongly and the musk slowly blends in until they meet harmoniously, as one new smell. This is the best stage then it's more musk.

Not my favourite scent but really nice

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

this frag is soooooo nice. though it is very soapy in the opening. but after a while, the woody notes come out in a very clean way...very nice with strong lasting power..

amy.hughes
amy.hughes

This fragrance is very clean and fresh- it's a great choice for anyone working in the health care field; the sillage is close and and even then the scent is not overpowering. My patients tell me all the time that I always smell so good (I work very closely with people)- but never ask what perfume I am wearing. It smells a little bit like a cleaner, lighter TOVA- the original one- which is impossible to get now. My only problem with this perfume is that my sons love it as much as I do-

pj_guzman
pj_guzman

this one is so nice i love the hint of freshness on this. i love love love it

marc.gilard
marc.gilard

One of the best perfumes I've tried in professional working life of the perfume. I recommend it without doubt. Acca Kappa is a very reliable company to trust. Their products are cosmetic care, aromas are superlative. Good choise.

ladybug513
ladybug513

This is just lovely. Although it is not a girly-girl scent, it is still feminine and soft, and it is the ideal clean skin scent. Although the longevity is excellent, this never overpowers and actually has a very calming effect on me. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a clean, fresh scent!

Eos

This is my father's absolute favorite cologne. He's been wearing it since it came onto the market in the late 90's and steadfastly refuses to try something else. (Understandably, since this is a fantastic frag!)

Even still, I think this is a very unisex OAKMOSS fragrance. Aside from the mossiness, on my skin the lavender and amber notes are most prominent. On my father it smells more like juniper, citrus and oakmoss. You wouldn't guess it was the same fragrance. For this reason I highly recommend trying it on your skin before you buy it.

White Moss is absolutely enthralling. I usually find soapy, clean and musky scents mediocre, but this particular scent takes those three qualities to new heights.

It has a powdery and crisp laundry smell, however this is surprisingly quite natural and less chemical than you may originally think it to be.

The aromatic lavender and musky white woods, is what gives White Moss the unisex edge. It's almost the perfect gift for either a man or a woman that doesn't like anything overly strong or too 'perfumey'.

It's very much a skin scent. It leaves those other soapy concoctions like Pure DKNY and Jennifer Lopez's Glow for dead. It's sexy, delicate and airy without being overdone. It smells expensive and niche, and thankfully Acca Kappa has reasonable prices.

Natural seems to be the trend with Acca Kappa. Both Calycanthus and this fragrance are perfect, almost like they're not a fragrance at all, but something that has just arisen from the earth and been poured into a bottle.

The longevity is really impressive for such a light scent, lasting for around 6 hours. Obviously the sillage is intimate, but let's just say that the closer one gets to smelling this on somebody, sniffing is not all that they will do.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

I can't seem to stop sniffing my wrist! This is such a lovely crisp scent! To me, it smells clean like the outdoors; not clean like soap (if there is even such a distinction). The lavender/woodsy notes -- heck, all of the notes, really -- vaguely remind me of being at a cottage by the lake. The musk is a lovely whisper at dry-down. Yes, it's very light and would need to be either reapplied or layered with lotion.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Fresh and soapy aromatic-has some smell in common with Calycanthus that I can't describe-but it smells "Acca Kappa" to me. I really like it, but it's not a must have for me. Nevertheless it's perfect for the summer, and for an ease on the nose after overdoing heavier and stronger fragrances-I don't usually like soapy fragrances-but this is a perfect "natural soap" as Cherub573 expressed.

porcelain ninja
porcelain ninja

I seriously do NOT smell anything. It smells like paper. Everyone is nuts about this but I just don't get it. With all scents labeled musk I smell close to nothing! Must be me.
It does smell clean I guess.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This is not me, but it's still nice. First spray reminded me of soap. Herbaceous, natural soap though, not detergent. I've been wearing it for ~5 hours and can still smell it faintly on my skin. It's like a clean soft musk with a sprinkling of herbs maybe. Somewhere in the middle it actually reminded me of a balm or salve, but it's more of a skin musk now.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

This is a stunning scent. It is NOT a girly girl scent, but rather extremely fresh and aromatic. I work in health care, and when I wear this scent I have people asking if they can smell me! One of the best! Not very long lasting though, so get yourself the lotion as well

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acca Kappa White Moss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acca Kappa White Moss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Moss by Acca Kappa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Moss by Acca Kappa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.