Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Orchidee Blanche Acorelle for women

Orchidee Blanche Acorelle for women
dislike

Orchidee Blanche Acorelle for women Pictures

This anti stress perfume features the fascinating and mysterious orchid, the very image of femininity and beauty. Top notes: elemi, cardamom, pear leaf, orange and lemon. Heart: orchid, iris, clove and elder. Base: patchouli, vanilla, raspberry and peach.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Orange Honeysuckle Peach

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Vanille Cedar Musk

Orchidee Blanche Fragrance Reviews

Venusia
Venusia

Fine well balanced floral fruity juice. Light wearable, never boring or nauseating. Too bad it lasts no more than 2 hours. But yet it's made of natural ingredients. I find it lovely.

ebony5
ebony5

A truly lovely, pure, floral. Creamy with the most natural sweetness. The notes blend seamlessly, primarily strong orchid with a slight fruit and even slighter spice edge. The patchouli comes in softly on the dry-down. Very appealing and romantic but unfortunately disappears quickly.

FiaM
FiaM

Someone said "what smells like a spa?" 30 minutes after I sprayed. I rarely get fragrance compliments so I think this one is a keeper!

Sa Majeste la Rose
Sa Majeste la Rose

The formula of this perfume could be used by The Library of fragrance by Demeter in order to create a new version of their Bubble Gum cologne. This one has nothing to do with orchids, on my skin it smells like some old fashioned fruity pink bubble gum from my childhood. And it doesn't last more than one hour.

guest_luvsit
guest_luvsit

i love this spray it smells like the temples in india. very relaxing for sure. but unfortunately it does not last for more then an hour if that!

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I love this all natural, organic beauty! I smell the beautiful orchid, and lots of peach and raspberry. The clove, vanilla and patchouli keep this fragrance from being too fruity with no sustenance. This is lasting on my skin all through my work day, surprisingly! Glad I blindly bought this. :)

Acorelle ORCHIDEE BLANCHE opens as a very juicy fruity floral--I really feel the raspberry and the peach up front--much more than the lemon and the orange. At this stage, which is fleeting, the fragrance seems like peaches stained with raspberry juice: bright red and orange.

The orchids swiftly make their presence known as the fruitiness subsides, followed by a rich and somewhat dark layer of patchouli, which is not very sweet, despite the vanilla note. I also do not detect the clove or the cardamom, both of which are often too strong for my nose, but here they are used only as spices, not really as notes.

ORCHIDEE BLANCHE has pretty good staying power, which I credit to the resin, absent unfortunately from the other Acorelle compositions which I have tried, and without which these all-natural fragrances can be disappointingly shortlived. But ORCHIDEE BLANCHE has acceptable longevity and sillage, and is a complex creation which I would definitely consider adding to my collection.

I'm not usually a floral fruity type, but ORCHIDEE BLANCHE only opens briefly as a fruity floral (and a fresh and juicy one at that--not at all overly sweet) before evolving into an even more appealing floral patchouli drydown.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acorelle Orchidee Blanche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acorelle Orchidee Blanche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orchidee Blanche by Acorelle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orchidee Blanche by Acorelle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Lancome Poeme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Chanel Chanel N°5 Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Lanvin Arpege Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Salvador Dali Laguna Thierry Mugler Alien Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Versace Crystal Noir Elizabeth Arden Red Door