Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Verveine Agrumes Acorelle for women

Verveine Agrumes Acorelle for women
dislike

A soothing and refreshing fragrance, Verveine Agrumes features verbena – the symbol of the joy of living and self-contentment. Top notes: lemon, mandarin, bergamot, orange and wormwood. Heart: verbena, petit grain, grass, neroli, jasmine and clary sage. Base: cedar.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orange Mandarin Orange Wormwood

Petitgrain Lemon Verbena Grass Neroli Jasmine Clary Sage

Virginia Cedar

Verveine Agrumes Fragrance Reviews

rozo
rozo

An uplifting, citrus scent. As libertybelle stated, it doesn't last - not on my skin, nor on clothing (and nor do other Acorelle fragrances I've tried). But I keep a bottle in my desk drawer at work and give a quick spritz when I feel like a need a mood/energy boost. At least I know it won't disturb anyone around me, as the sillage is also practically nonexistent.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Lovely citrus with a warm undertone. Of course, doesn't last just like all Acorelle fragrances.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acorelle Verveine Agrumes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acorelle Verveine Agrumes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Verveine Agrumes by Acorelle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Verveine Agrumes by Acorelle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Indecence Escada Escada Marine Groove Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige Acorelle Vanille Ambree Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Acorelle Jardin des Thes Trussardi Trussardi Delicate Rose Lanvin Lanvin L`Homme Creed Spring Flower Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Cacharel Gloria Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Escada Taj Sunset Tesori d`Oriente White Musk Ralph Lauren Ralph Rochas Alchimie Christian Dior Cruise Collection - Escale a Portofino Alexander McQueen My Queen