Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women

tuberose
Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile by Acqua di Parma is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are mandarin orange and pink pepper; middle notes are jasmine, tuberose and orange blossom; base notes are musk and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Jasmine Tuberose Orange Blossom

Musk Cedar

Notre Flore Jasmin

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Fragrance Reviews

LisaMari
LisaMari

Its very flowery but smells more like tiare flower which I don't like.. to me it smells burnt :/

AliPratt25
AliPratt25

To me this is a very simple but well done jasmine then citrus then tuberose scent. Stays close to the skin at the beginning but then gets a little stronger in the dry down. Definitely a summertime scent but could be day or night during that season. It smells expensive but doesn't last as long as I would like. Luckily I found a relatively inexpensive bottle on eBay. A pretty decent scent in my opinion....I can picture myself wearing this to the beach or out to dinner during summer.

Purplegem
Purplegem

For me this has too much pepper in. It really tickles my nose for the first 1/2 to 1hour and makes me sneeze and cough. There is a slightly weird/exotic smell in it that I can't make out what it is although I have tried lots of samples with these notes. After half an hour there is the faint smell of something I really like which is beautiful (I tend to like gentle jasmine mixed with tuberose, also orange). I can only just smell it though. It dies down to white musk then it is gone within 3hours. I know it sounds promising but the pink pepper is just too overwhelming. Not sickly but tickles my nose too much.

tneequeenie
tneequeenie

This is a very beautiful Jasmine. Period.It is lovely in it's simplicity, a flower garden after the rain. I loved it for the 3 hours I could smell it...
then it was GONE.It reminds me of MK Glam Jasmine and I wish I would have saved some pennies and bought the MK!

teri37
teri37

I tried a sample at my friend's house and I am in love. Hopefully I will buy it soon ;)

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

I get a strong blast of mandarin upon spraying Gelsomino Nobile, and the jasmine soon joins in. The jasmine here has a very light touch of indole, and is mostly sweet, clean, with a tinge of green. Unfortunately, the sweetness of jasmine combined with mandarine, translates into hard candy on my skin, which does not feel 'noble' to me in the conventional sense.

The 'candy' association dies down after about 2 hours, and a silky bouquet of fresh jasmine and tuberose is unfolded. The fruity aspect is now kept in check. Along with the green tinge, it adorns the jasmine perfectly. Gelsomino Nobile then stays this way through the dry down, only becomes a bit warmer and more musky towards the end.

The sillage is moderate to soft, and the longevity is around 10 hours. Gelsomino Nobile is undoubtedly a very feminine and elegant rendition of fresh jasmine, and it shares a similar structure of citrus and white floral as Magnolia Nobile. However, I personally am less impressed by Gelsomino Nobile, probably because there're too many competitors among the jasmine genre. Moreover, the mandarine and sweet jasmine during the opening doesn't seem to agree with my skin chemistry. I'd recommend it as a nice and bright jasmine fragrance, but do try before buying.

lilalina
lilalina

Beautiful white floral, perfect for summer. Sweetness and bitterness of mandarin, this is a very elegant scent.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

Hmmm...nothing outstanding, nothing striking or unique or different. Its OK, its white floral, its jasmine but not over the top migraine inducing jasmine. It's lady like, elegant, wearable, but just like thousands of other nice, polite ladylike floral fragrances out there. I don't think the scent justifies the price.

glitteralex
glitteralex

A very simple, linear, and clean composition of white flowers. Primarily Jasmine, Tuberose, and Freesia with a hint of Lily of the Valley. I get none of the other attributed notes, but likely they are in there in minute amounts to provide some lift in the top and structure in the base. Excellent for what it is, but this comes with a high pricepoint. Similar in feel to Jo Malone fragrances....which I consider simplistic and overpriced.

oh4heavenssake
oh4heavenssake

I loved it so much so I broke down and bought it at Sephora.com and spent the $145 on it. A lot of money for me. I get some great compliments on it and I never smell myself coming or going.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Jasmine and tuberose is all I get with emphasis on tuberose. I really don't get any musk or woods at the base. Tuberose is one of my least liked notes so this is a dislike for me. After about 4 hours the scent is unnoticeable on my skin.

Very strong white flowers - not my cup of tea.

Väldigt starka vita blommor - inte min typ av doft.

androidi
androidi

During the first minute, when the alcohol evaporates, there are wafts of a very realistic orange blossom scent. As the fragrance settles down, the blossom note doesn't seem so lifelike anymore. Quite soon the fragrance turns into a generic, synthetic jasmine. It aims in being pretty but ends up just being shallow. After 12 hours the (somewhat unpleasant) fresh/white musky basenotes can still be detected when smelling up close.

allbookerka
allbookerka

Gelsomino Nobile is such a harmonious scent! I always picture blooming summer garden when I smell it. Perfection. It is sophisticated, timeless and classy perfume that will go well in any season and any time of the day. My new fav :)

Update: I'm wearing it very often now and I'm very happy with it. Got a lot of compliments from both women and men. It has moderate projection, so it's never intrusive but it lasts quite long (at least on my skin) and it is classy and very feminine scent. J'adore!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Gelsomino Nobile is quality floral in a bottle, opening with a bountiful bouquet of fresh tuberose sprays--white petals and audacious green sepals. Mandarine and pink pepper then perfectly accompany the entrance of jasmine and orange blossom.

Musk and cedar are subtle in the drydown but knit the elements together with perfectly even silk stitches.

Gelsomino Nobile culminates into an outstandingly feminine fragrance with masculine tenacity, like liquid silk that binds your wrists together in uncompromising captivity.

Bold, cool, and unequivocally well-bred. A truly hypnotic floral that knows how to wield her power.

rinz09
rinz09

Feminine, clean, and oh so floral. It smells like the ultimate garden. There is a soapy quality to it, but its more like you took a walk in a garden after a shower soapy then in the shower lathering up soapy. This for me is an "Oh Wow!" fragrance. Adore it, and would recommend for a summer wedding (as a guest or the bride!)

chillalot
chillalot

This smells so pretty...perfect combo of notes..I can really smell the mandarin on first spray..drydown is warm, musky and yet clean..to my nose Demachy can do no wrong. New craving!!!

Ladymom59
Ladymom59

Love it! It is subtle and shy, but at the same time very feminine, and sophisticated which is beautiful... and it lasts all the day. I am in love with this masterpiece!

TeaforTwo
TeaforTwo

Beautiful natural jasmine in the first few minutes, then - terrible, headache-inducing plasticky 'jasmine.' I had to give away a bottle of this.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

The most obvious and apparent note in this perfume is tuberose. It's there from the first spritz until the last remnants of the dry down slowly fades away.
The next note which is obvious is jasmine which is a little screechy and sharp in the initial blast off.
I was slightly disappointed because I wanted to smell the orange, mandarin and pink pepper but all I can smell is very loud jasmine and a nice creamy tuberose.
This is nice for those die hard tuberose lovers, but I think that this is not unique enough for me. I can't tell much of a difference between this and Fracas, they smell almost identical to my nose.
Don't get me wrong, this is a lovely and long lasting scent which will delight many of you Fragranticans, but for me, this is not my nirvana. I'll keep trailing the perfumeries until the day that I find 'the one'.
Longevity is fairly average, I would say about 4-5 hours and longer when sprayed on clothes or in the hair.
Silage is pretty good too, all that Jasmin positively yells at you!
It gets a 3/5 from me

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

I ordered Voyage en Mediterranee Jasmin d'Egypte L'Occitane during this past fall(so called blind buy), based solely on positive reviews and received a jasmine fragrance that was not completely comfortable for me. There is something with the honey here. There is honey and there is honey. I noticed that L’Occitane has used this version of honey in their other products too(linden soap, some hair products and hand creams). It's not so prominent, it’s subtle, but it's always there. The honeyed jasmine in Gelsomino Nobile is also somewhat dirty. Just like Jasmin d’Egypte L’Occitane, Gelsomino Nobile is not a dry woody jasmine, it’s not a suffocating jasmine as some of them are on the jasmine market. Gelsomino Nobile smells very natural and will let you breath easier as if during the parched day there is finally a rain. When yesterday I smelled Gelsomino Nobile the first time, I was perfectly prepared for this beauty, thanks to L'Occitane. There are at least two positive things about me using Voyage en Mediterranee Jasmin d'Egypt L‘Occitane during past spring and winter: I hope, I have been smelling perfectly French all this time, plus, hopefully, did not inhale too many aromachemicals plus everybody around me was perfectly content with my fragrance. I still have half of the bottle left. Since VEM Jasmine is discontinued, Gelsomino Nobile is a great alternative jasmine fragrance with better longevity, less transparent.
On my quest for a true jasmine “soliflore” I've found several fragrances that I would classify as more true to a real jasmine in bloom. Gelsomino Nobile(I have used my sample) is a very pleasant and easy fragrance in it’s own right that people (my family members, for example ) notice and compliment.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

I am lost for words as this is so beautiful. Thank you to a wonderful Fragrantica member (MrsLetterO) I have been in perfume heaven. She sent me quite a few samples including some from Acqua de Palma a house of perfumes new to me. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful a very feminine classy perfume. It is the first perfume that my husband really likes. I know what I will be asking for birthday and Christmas this year.

suzy_claire
suzy_claire

A unique and sophisticated fragrance that celebrates Calabrian Jasmine, a noble ingredient used in classic perfumery. A blend of: Italian Mandarin, Pink Peppercorns, Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Cedar Wood and Musk.". VERY floral and subtly woody.
Give it some time and it will develop in amazing combination on your skin. As it did on mine. Jelsomino Nobile - gentle, balanced sweet, with character and enigma - they can not figure out what are you wearing. Definitely going to stay in my life, wonderfull!!

In Vogue
In Vogue

This company has finally made a truly feminine fragrance! It goes on very green at first, which made me think it was just another fresh,green,cooling summer scent. That's why I was quite surprised after 45 mins., when it really starts to develope on the skin, revealing more depth, as the floral notes surface and blend with the green citrus ones. It's a high-quality, complex sparkling fragrance that reminds me very much of the original version of "Charlie", a favourite of mine in the 70's. It wears close to the skin, so it's a great day or work scent. I plan on buying this as a replacement for my long-lost Charlie, it'll be worth every penny.

The opening of Acqua di Parma GELSOMINO NOBILE is indeed a noble jasmine. Natural, lush, voluptuous. It's a sure buy-at-the-counter winner. Unfortunately, as the perfume dries down, the all-too-plebeian base shines through stronger and stronger, eventually completely clobbering what was the natural jasmine opening. Sorry to say: this is not cedar.

I may be hypersensitive to iso-E-super, or perhaps it is fat soluble, and my cells just cannot take any more of the stuff, but I must regretfully report that I do not love GELSOMINO NOBILE. Over the course of a wear, as the day becomes more and more gray and my mood more and more somber from reflecting upon the current state of perfumery, I feel compelled to cover up its commoner base--shared with nearly every mainstream men's designer fragrance in existence today--with something, well, noble!

My bottle is small, so I do not regret having acquired this perfume scent unsniffed, but I will not buy it again. I blame the usual four-letter suspects for my disaffection with Acqua di Parma and am seriously considering boycotting all conglomerate-owned perfume houses in the future.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Starts off with a grassy green note similar to the opening of Chanel 19 then quickly turns into a nutty jasmine accompanied by light florals and powder. Sillage is moderate and so is longevity.

Like most ADP fragrances this starts off interesting but never develops into anything on my skin.

IMO a lot has to do with weak potency and overall "mellow" sillage on the majority of ADP's scents that I have tried.

Classic pretty but boring with no depth.

I believe I've run out of options from this house.

dlane1953
dlane1953

My first foray into the big white floral category of fragrances. Opening sharply with mandarin orange and peppercorns, this EDP caught me off guard; it actually smelled strangely smokey and almost leatherish on me at first and I didn't know what to expect. I quickly assumed it was not a good match for my chemistry. But within moments the white florals stepped in and stayed all day long. (not kidding; incredible staying power on me, now up to 11 hours.) After the initial sharp opening it settled into a warm, appealing jasmine/tuberose fragrance; the musk and cedar listed in the base are secondary players in this fragrance. These two basenotes are very subtle, adding a little heft to the floral notes without asserting themselves. The quality of the materials is extraordinary--a feature of this house, from my limited experience with their fragrances--and is a must-try for jasmine lovers. I'm not sure I'm in that catagory, so I'm going to use up my sample before making a big financial commitment on this one. But there's no doubt that this is an extraordinarily beautiful fragrance that's utterly romantic yet at the same time suggests strength of character. Always a lovely mix.

9-na
9-na

A present. Same old, same old... dear old My Givenchy on me, but the watermelon's a bit more on the ripe side. And costs more, too.

mylancome
mylancome

Smells Dior, definitely smells Francois Demachy style, like a signature. If you like Francois Demachy version of Miss Dior Cherie (year 2011 til 2012), you will like this.

arianperfume
arianperfume

This has the same indolic vibe that I get from Notre Flore Le Jasmin and I am really glad I did not buy a full bottle. Don't find it at all charming, more like a classic type of bathroom jasmin perfume. Dislike

jae
jae

This is one of the few jasmine fragrances that I can wear without smelling utterly feminine. Being as though jasmine is the king of flowers, Gelsomino Nobile is perfect for me, a man.. What a superb blend this is. My skin amps up the base notes. The top notes remain present through the development and this jasmine is decidedly green on my skin. In my opinion, this is one of the most creative jasmine-dominant creations since 24 Faubourg and Alien. Longevity is outstanding, even in Kuwait's heat. The sillage is polite, intoxicating in a breeze. If there was ever a jasmine fragrance for a man to consider, it's Gelsomino Nobile.

P.S. - I'm pretty sure it's gorgeous on women, too.. :D

dkny27
dkny27

Liked it a few weeks ago, a jasmine and rose sweetness. Unique, feminine, mature, blooming beautifully at the time. Today, I am getting a slightly synthetic quality close to my skin. Still fragrant but may have to revisit again.

SevenN
SevenN

I am a happy owner of Jelsomino Nobile since 5 hours ago and can not stop enjoy it every minute. Give it some time and it will develop in amazing combination on your skin. Hopefully. As it did on mine. Jasminora is more aggressive in scent it leaves after some time. Not bad, just more sticking out. Jelsomino Nobile - gentle, balanced sweet, with character and enigma - they can not figure out what are you wearing. Definitely going to stay in my life!

valarian
valarian

What a surprise!

I am a Jasmine lover and a Tuberose lover but I never would have put two such diva like white floral notes together on the same stage at the same time but it works.

I can see how the TR transports the Jasmine up a couple of notches and I can see how the Jasmine helps keep the TR grounded, all in all they work well together and I would never have thought it.

What an amazing perfume, love it and just have to treat myself to a huge bottle!

JasmijnMade
JasmijnMade

This franrance is almost an exact copy of Notre Flore Jasmin from l'Occitane.
As a Jasmine lover, it is not 'Jasminy' enough for me.
It does not capture the essence of Jasmine.
I have a full bottle of Notre Flore that is just wasting away on my shelf...i like the scent, to sniff once in a while, but the times i spray some on, i regret it a couple of hours later..
I've red people who think it is also similar to Jasminora, but i think Jasminora has more citrus in it, this is more heavy, more sweet.
After 2 years on the hunt for the perfect Jasmine fragrance, i still wish Lush would make a perfume out of the Flying Fox (or Godiva shampoo), that is the closest i've come to a true Jasmine (and yes, i have Lust from Lush, but it is not close to Flying Fox)

rod7elfo

Today i used it, and i mixed it with Jo Malone Gardenia. I gave a conference and something like 20 women, including my wife, told me that my fragance was amazing... A women parfum? ... Or a parfum for women...? Hahahan ;))

rod7elfo

I smell it on Saks... I love it. It evoques a dark mood, maybe i thought in Boudeleire poems. I agree, its blue and cold.
I love it.

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

I had the chance yesterday to smell this perfume, my wife did not like it, she said it makes her feel blue... I think is because it evokes the smell of a church, something like chrysanthemum which adds a cold note to the perfume. I love it though, so maybe next time I will try it on myself and see what happen!

sablebombe
sablebombe

If you are a fan of Jasmine you will love this as it really is quite noble....!! I am not a fan of Jasmine as it can sit soapy or uric on my skin; but I must say that I do like this very much - not enough for me to wear as it still holds the soapiness on my skin - so I have used it on my clothes instead....!!!!

Gypsy Parfumista really says everything about this perfume.

**Once again I "tip my hat" to the generous ElenaLondon, for the lovely gift of a carded sample of this, which (at the time of this review) is a Harrod's London exclusive. Cheers, dear!**

Notes, and description (from AdP sample card):

"A unique and sophisticated fragrance that celebrates Calabrian Jasmine, a noble ingredient used in classic perfumery. A blend of: Italian Mandarin, Pink Peppercorns, Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Cedar Wood and Musk."

This is the first AdP woman's scent I have sniffed; and I must say it is lovely! Jasmine comes right at you out of the sprayer, not heavy or thick just sweet and heavenly...dreamlike, on a soft nocturnal breeze. The mandarin orange does lend a bit of fruity clarity to this, and the pink pepper adds a subtle warmth and savoriness. It is like Lady Jasmine is strolling through her garden. She is the Mistress here, surrounded by bright, sunny citric blossoms and a slightly smoky tuberose. This perfume makes me feel like I am out of doors on a beautiful temperate evening, perhaps at a Garden Party chatting with lovely people at a very classy villa or country house. Surrounding this soiree are tall strong noble cedar trees, aromatic and warm with shady green boughs and the faintest hint of musk is on the wind, not animalic or "pissy", just natural and enticing. Gelsomino Nobile (noble jasmine) is a very appropriate name for this scent. Naturally beautiful, poised and very very elegant. If you are a jasmine lover, (as I am) you simply MUST smell this refined and stunning take on one of the most used flowers in perfumery, that is anything but common.

Sillage: good
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4/5

On reading the notes (and before actually trying this) my first thought was "Eeh, again...REALLY?!?". After spritzing and sniffing its obviously natural essence oils, combined by a skilled hand and learned nose; I can say this is one of the best homages to jasmine, surrounded by the perfect accents, I have sniffed. AdP is one of those houses that may cost more...but, trust me, it is worth it!

NB: This perfume very feminine, but I find it to be just balanced enough to wear myself. Though scents are intrinsically gender-neutral, this is definitely one slanted more towards for the ladies (or a guy who is not ashamed of his "feminine" side): slightly sweet, VERY floral and subtly woody. Amazing...

pauluch3
pauluch3

The best! Perfect jasmine, soft and long-lasting. Super feminine. I wish I had bought this perfume on my trip to Italy this year. It's haunting me ... Well, stupid is who stupid does.

Guerlain AA Jasminora is very similar though. I may end up buying it instead, because AdP is very difficult to find in my country.
*****

melia
melia

Like it a lot, it's like a combination of Notre Flore Jasmin (l'Occitane) and Jasminora (Guerlain). Very classy and feminine.

Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Beautyspin.com
Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum for women 1.7 oz
Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum for women 1.7 oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Leather Purse Spray Refills Eau De Parfum 3x20ml 0.7oz
Beautyspin.com
Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum for women 3.4 oz
Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum for women 3.4 oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Refill 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Refill 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Acqua Di Parma by Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua di Parma 'Gelsomino Nobile' Eau de Parfum
Acqua Di Parma by Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Sephora.com, Inc.
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Sephora.com, Inc.
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Acqua Di Parma Gelsomino Nobile 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.