Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women
dislike

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures

Aqua di Parma, experienced in production of chic fragrances very popular in high society, has denoted its renaissance with, among other things, eau de toilette Iris Nobile. The new EDT has perfectly fit into the company of renowned fragrances such as Aqua di Parma Colonia (1916) and Profumo (1930), with relaunch of which Aqua di Parma has entered the new millennium and turned over a new sheet in its history.

Iris Nobile was created in 2004 by reputable master perfumers – Francoise Caron and Francis Kurkdjian. It was first created as eau de toilette. Classically elegant and feminine delicate floral fragrance is opposing the briskly-aromatic Italian style of the house; however, its moderate rhythm reveals the ambitions of beautiful floral fragrances of the past century.

Iris Nobile opens with luminous fresh citrusy notes of orange, mandarin and bergamot, followed by anise. The beauty of the iris flower is accentuated by the whole floral chorus of orange blossom, ylang-ylang, tuberose, mimosa and woodsy cedar nuance in the heart, among which the orange blossom is the most persistent companion. The floral bouquet only accompanies, and not at all overlays the beautiful iris solo – delicate-retro-romantic, with a trace of aery powder.

Eau de Parfum Iris Nobile was created in 2006. Besides the general resemblance, the fragrance has become deeper and more intensive, a bit darker and slightly sweeter. The citruses, so dominant in the original, have now been given a marginal role – the focus is on iris, and it has become more accentuated. Besides amber and vanilla, the base now includes oakmoss and patchouli that bring in a dramatic chypre note. EDT was launched as a summer fragrance, while EDP makes a great match to fur.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange iris Star Anise

Iris Nobile Edizione Speziale

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Fragrance Reviews

grpringle
grpringle

Fresh, regal and like a traditional fragrance but for someone young. I can imagine a contessa wearing this with some white lace gloves on. It is very zesty on me with an almost violet leaf note. The dry down is nice and powdery. Old school perfume for sure...Very Italian. Feels like the kind of smell that has been handed down for centuries. The most interesting aspect is the vanillic, powdery dry down that still clings to the original Iris. A summer staple.

Whit
Whit

I had bought this a while back, and yes, it was a blind buy. I wanted to love this so much, but sadly it didn't work on my skin. I think it's the mimosa. Seems like every scent I've tried that has lots of mimosa doesn't work so well on me. Tuberose is another note that can tricky on me too. I think it was a combo of these two that just didn't do it for me.

If all the notes work on your skin, I'm jealous. I'm sure this is a lovely scent on the right person. But for me, it's a no go. I've since sent it back and bought something else. I really wish this would've worked, but oh well, they all can't be winners.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

it's powdery,floral(white floral)
it's a mix of sweet Iris and white floral.
it's similar to Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime..
This is one of the most beautiful Iris base fragrance i have ever smelled.It is a feminine perfume,Very wearable scent.
I prefer wearing it in cold or warm weather.
I recommend it for using on days.
A perfect scent from heaven..
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

Warm iris scent, in fact a rich blend of iris, vanilla, amber and woods. Nice, but it also has something that irritates me. Perhaps it's tuberose, one of my least favorite notes.

davide2111
davide2111

Iris allo stato puro, più aspro e meno dolce delle fragranze con questo fiore come protagonista. Il bouquet di fiori è avvertibile come gli agrumi in testa. Profumo da donna over 40!

globus pallidus
globus pallidus

Iris shares her throne with her non-identical twin sister called tuberose. Like the lanky, lovely florals they are, they keep sitting there, all well-mannered and nice to be around.

The tuberose is exactly the kind I smelled in Histoires des Parfums' first of the three - namely, the creamy variety, reminiscent of expensive lotion on sunkissed skin. The iris herself bears little to no resemblance to her gothic cousin Iris Silver Mist (who is the root to Iris Nobile's blossoms) or the "businesslady" No. 19, except for maybe a bit of soapiness it borrows from the latter.
Interestingly, Iris Nobile has been praised as a chypre - let's just say, Mitsouko this is not. Anything dark and unsettling has been carefully hidden in the background, serving merely as props to complete the scene.

To me, this is the perfume equivalent of a spa day - it makes you feel neat and pretty and life look so easy.

beatrix75
beatrix75

This is i fall in Love with EDP omg unbelievable beauty lovely iris anise and sweet tuberose. lasting power it's very good elegant and Nobile

Musume
Musume

I got a sample of Iris Nobile EDP a couple of years ago, I tried it and forgot it very soon. I couldn't find anything irisy about it, it was a floral-chypre and I was not into that kind of scents at that time. I've tested it again this week and now my heart beats in trepidation, it is really a floral-chypre, flowery iris (not very earthy) over a vanilla-amber-woody base. Its sillage is wonderfully present and lasts about 5-6 hours in my skin. You can't imagine the lies I'm telling myself to believe that I really need a bottle of this perfume. The feeling I got is the same that when you meet again an old friend, one you considered just nice, but this time you're mature enough to see that this person is special.

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

i love this.

yes, white and yellow flowers.
a beautiful iris is present, though a little overwhelmed at times perhaps.
sweetness. refined. but not particularly powdery on me. with a delicious dry down.
it has a vintage vibe, which i like.

actually...thinking about it, like all the Francis Kurkdjian perfumes i have tried...they are overtly feminine and muchly intoxicating.

test before you buy. it is strong and long.

what sprang to my mind as soon as i squirted...were Fracas and Mahora (not in smell, but in bombasticosiousness).

...i found Iris Nobile almost overwhelming to begin with!
despite the almost nausea, i was oddly drawn to it and now i can't get enough!

EDIT: iris and Oakmoss are my favourite whiffs, so i have tested this in cool weather.
it's a love love love.
and the dry down is utterly gorgeous.
when i sniff my wrists after a few hours, it's very similar to L'Air de Rien dry down, which i also love.
can't wait to receive my full bottle.

Planet_X
Planet_X

In fact the previous reviewer was spot on. That's not an iris scent, but an oily, rich, yellow floral one. It is posh, long-lasting, powdery tuberose with mimose and orange blossom. On me it is overhelming and I am not from faint-hearted division, since I do love Poeme and Jil Sander No4, I think Iris Nobile is on same scale as Fracas by silage and determination to suffocate.

sleepy*weasel
sleepy*weasel

"Whole floral chorus" is right! Testing the EDP, I do love it, but it's not an iris scent. It's a lovely yellow floral which dries down to a sweet blend of powdery orange blossom and mimosa. If iris is in there, it's hard to find. This is rich, deep, golden, buttery, flowery and strong. I'm surprised and pleased, as I've probably tested too many austere and melancholy iris scents. Also there's not much citrus in the EDP, it's more along the lines of Divine "Divine" and Too Much. Having said all that, I adore it, and I'll be buying some. It's perfectly blended and very high-quality - Lovely :)

ellina1984
ellina1984

This is buttery and earthy, very deep, with a licoricey edge. Definitely unisex, and bears no connection to infusion d' iris, which is much brighter by comparison.

angellama
angellama

This is one of my favorite iris fragrances - possibly even THE favorite at the moment. It begins with a gentle opener of iris mixed with a bit of orange blossom. In contrast to Frederic Malle's Iris Poudre, it lacks the sharpness that sometimes comes with a colder iris. As it dries down it becomes slightly sweet, peppered with white florals. I even catch a hint of vanilla at the tail end, as the scent is about to leave me. Projection is just beyond a skin scent - someone near me can smell it for the first couple hours, but I don't believe it projects much further than arms' length. If you really love iris with a twist, I couldn't recommend this more. I'd already have a bottle if finances permitted - but believe you me, it will be a part of my collection as soon as I can manage!

grayspoole
grayspoole

Iris is one of my favorite notes and flowers so I was compelled to try Iris Nobile even though many reviewers have clearly stated that there is not, in fact, much iris present here. I sampled the EDP, which is a well-crafted scent that suggests the most ginormous bridal bouquet of heady white flowers. There may be one small austere stem of iris hidden behind the gardenia, tuberose, jasmine, orange blossoms and who knows what else, but how would you ever notice it? The floral avalanche comes to rest on a sweet base of vanilla and light resins. Lots of sillage, lasts forever. Glamorous, fun to try, but somehow not memorable. Points deducted for taking the name of the noble iris in vain.

curvealert
curvealert

So sad...I really liked this at first. The iris and bergamot notes, sweetened by vanilla, are truly lovely. Then the tuberose and orange blossom turn up to spoil the party and give me a headache. Go easy on the sprays; this stuff gets into your sinuses tear gas style.

Les Half-pug Parfumers
Les Half-pug Parfumers

I apologise if I offend but I tried this for the first time today and after a couple of hours I was smelling my wrist and what came to mind was a milder Giorgio of Bev Hills, slightly prettier with a little hint of powder. (EDT) LOVELY!

framorena
framorena

I think it's very important to highlight that Edp and Edt versions are very different. The first one is powdery in the old-school way, and a bit plain to me, so I think it's suitable for winter season, mature women, especially in evening occasion.

The EDT, instead, is sparkling and more suitable for younger amoung us; iris comes after a citrus opening and lingering, that makes the whole more airy and playful (the risk with iris always is to drift to an old powdery smell like shalimar or nr 5, with all the respect of these masterpieces!!) but really this composition is very far from this; while in drydown the two versions get similar.

So, I suggest to try both before choose.

Me? Well, I'm 35, so I think I can easily dress both!

deda147
deda147

Iris Nobile is a real mystery, albeit a beautiful one. My love affair with IN started with a sample I ordered - the impression it gave was an an iris on a lovely cloud of full white flowers and a powdery sweet base. I decided to order a bottle last month and it made me even fall harder for this release from Acqua di Parma. Since Fragrantica doesn't have a separate page for the EdT/EdP, I'll list the notes for the latter here (according to the official AdP site):

Top: Bergamot, Aniseed, Mandarin
Heart: Ylang-Ylang, Iris
Base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Oakmoss

I was really excited when my bottle finally arrived (I was able to snap it up for a bargain price!). As soon as I sprayed it on it confused me; it didn't smell like my sample. It started out rather airy/ethereal, nothing like my sample. I was afraid my bottle already turned since it smelled so thin. The opening consisted of fresh bergamot/mandarin and a light, silky and powdery iris, slightly spiced with aniseed. To my surprise, the opening lasted rather long: about 30 to 45 minutes. Most of the time top notes don't last that long on my skin, so it was a rather nice suprise. It slowly moves on to the heartnotes: the iris becomes more powdery and it gets a slight leathery/oily feeling. The ylang ylang note is simply heaven - it's sweet and smooth, not too intense. It really lifts up the iris and works great with the top notes. The heart notes also last quite long, about 3 hours before the basenotes start to show up. From this point on I start to recognize it; turned out my sample somehow consisted only of the heart/basenotes. The patchouli gives the fragrance some darkness, the vanilla contributes to the plush, powdery feeling and sweetens things up a bit. I can't really make out the oakmoss to be honest.

This fragrance is simply a real delight. I've never had a fume 'evolve' this much on my skin. It starts out light and airy, before transforming in a blooming flower and ending with a sensual whisper. Longevity is great, about 10 to 12 hours. Sillage is really sneaky; I gave it three sprays and at first I barely noticed anything, but when the heart- and basenotes appeared it became rather cloying/overwhelming. Go easy on the trigger with this one. It's versatile enough to be used anytime and anywhere. I would even wear it when going for a night out! It's also perfectly wearable by men - it would make a slightly more floral/fresher version of Dior Homme (without the amber/cacao).

courant
courant

for the EDP. If you like Mitsouko and older Guerlains you might rate this. In short I find it a hybrid of Mitsy and Annick Goutal's Passion. I believe it was designed to be full on, in your face, Portofino rich, take no prisoners, BOLD. I tried wearing less of it but it's pedal to the metal in the same way that Mitsouko, or Amarige is. A quality perfume to be sure but yet another 'challenging' fragrance. Seems best in a warm climate. Not a comfort scent for winter at all.

Brian's Wee Sister
Brian's Wee Sister

LkI think maybe there's something wrong with my nose. I've got a large bottle of AdP Iris Nobile. And I don't like it. I love Gelsomino Nobile. I love lots of their other scents. But I'm finding the iris just too powdery. It's too pot pourri. Yet, every review I read says it's magnificent. What to do? *sigh*

Miss LaCreevy
Miss LaCreevy

It is both warm and radiant. Obviously a perfume of high quality. I think it is ideal for fall.

SeptemberSapphire
SeptemberSapphire

I tested this today and it is beautiful. I will have to buy this soon. Both the edp and edt smell gorgeous in their own way. Decisions, decisions... which one to buy.

andabri
andabri

Iris and orange blossoms and tuberose. Very heady like full blooms on a hot spring day. Over a layer of expensive dressing powder. There's an edge of anise mixed with amber for a bit of an edge, but it's more like an airy after thought of spice than any real spiciness.

Dries down to powdery, soapy floral with a hint of sweetness.

nooboots
nooboots

A very sexy and almost edible fragrance. Bit headachy though but then many are to me. I dont wear it much but should do really, it can be heavier than the normal for me, more floral than my usual citrus preferences, but its not actually heavy.

becuille
becuille

This is pretty, powdery and delightful. Iris perfumes are often referred to as the "little black dress" of fragrances and this one fits that profile well. It's very wearable for any occasion or weather. It makes a great easy go-to perfume when you're not sure what you're looking for.

A quick word of warning to anyone looking for a rooty/carroty iris: this isn't it. It's a floral interpretation, focussing much more on the iris flower than the orris root. So just to let you know that in case that's not what you like from your iris scents.

This is so beautifully powdery. I sometimes call it my "ballerina perfume" because I could imagine it on a pretty, elegant prima ballerina.

The anise is very, very subtle. It lends a little edge to the iris, but that's all. The citrus is a nice burst in the opening, then leaves during the dry down. Surprisingly, I don't really get tuberose. I'm wary of tuberose because I find it tends to overwhelm anything it's in, but that's not the case here.

I got overnight longevity from this and sillage is moderate/strong. A little goes a long way.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Based on EDP concentration.

I dismissed Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile the first time I tried it, as I was getting interested in iris soliflore fragrances, which Iris Nobile didn't seem to be.

Recently, while randomly reading some reviews, I was intrigued by the comments claiming that Iris Nobile focuses more on the iris flower rather than the earthy rooty orris, which I partially agree after trying it again.

On me, Iris Nobile is essentially an orange blossom-centric fragrance, although the iris is also detectable, just not that earthy, rooty, but has a more woody nuance. The floralcy, the vivid orange and the woody and slightly powdery characteristics do remind me of sniffing my pot of blooming iris last spring, as I did catch an orange nuance in the flower. However, the orange in Iris Nobile is so strong on me that I can't help perceving it as an orange blossom supported by iris as a strutural note. From time to time, I can also sense a discreet star anise flirting with the white bouquet.

As time goes on, Iris Nobile becomes more creamy with the addition of tuberose and a faint vanilla. And a moss-patchouli base quitely spreads under the white bouquet, which lends it a very classic character, yet overall, the fragrance still feels like a modern combination of floral and woody elements.

The sillage is heavy to moderate, and the longevity is at least 9 hours. Once I stop sticking too precisely to the name, I find myself enjoying Iris Nobile immensely. Such a chic, elegant composition of orange blossom, iris and moss base. I'd definitely recommend it to those who enjoy white floral or to those who'd like a solid but at the same time a more friendly interpretation of iris or chypre fragrance.

misslovely
misslovely

I think it's a very pleasant smell. The iris is not as strong as I would like, I tend to smell more of the citrus notes and the other floral notes. Thank you, Onaona for the sample. :)

Lana148
Lana148

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile is a mix of sweet Iris and white floral. You really have to love white floral to appreciate this offering because, to me, it overpowers the iris smell in this fragrance.

katacran
katacran

As an iris lover I felt dissappointed by this fragrance. I didn´t get the rooty nor the woody or green aspect of it. I was only getting a creamy-powdery vibe more of a violet and tuberose than of an iris. Well... How wrong I was! Last week I had the chance to smell a fragrant iris flower (despite I was told the flower itself is odourless). Now I can say that Iris Nobile is a wonderful and magical interpretation of the "Iris Sicula" flower smell. Thanks to Caron and Kurkdjian for revealing one more facet of the wonderful blue flower.

maissaa.zahran
maissaa.zahran

Let me start by quoting another review : I like it and maybe in love.
It is a unique perfume yet so familiar. It evokes in my head words like elegant, luscious, extravagant, rich, warm, comfort, delicious, charming, gourmand...
It is also a perfume full with contradictions it smells old and new at once, it smells unique and familiar, seductive and comforting, sophisticated yet approachable; I think this adds to its charm.
After a couple of tries I found my self drawn to it , like a new love; you can't wait till you experience it again.

Germany
Germany

My favouite iris. My favouite fragrance all together as of late. Its a stunner! I have it in all versions and the EDP with the golden lid is my favourite. This picture should be updated. I don't think this fragrance above is being made anymore.
There is ; EDP iris nobile.!!! Then sublime and a new edt is out now which is wonderful as well.
My very favourite remains the EDP , rich and loud and sweet and orangey with star anise and vanilla. Amazing luxurious and elegant. Fabulous perfume.

The sublime is more muted and suede like due to the birch , it's less sweet and less loud. Wonderful as well. The edt now , in the tall bottle and white container is fresh and creamy ,powdery and musky. In fact it smells very similar to Nivea cream.
Acqua di Parma perfumes are incredible well made and has high quality Italian made fragrances.

pansylady

I sampled this one before, and don't remember enjoying it quite as much as I do at the moment- on this cold night, when winter just refuses to let go of its grip on us, it is really hitting all of the right notes!

Dry iris, accented with orange blossom,bergamot and amber- a little powdery, a little soapy, definitely unisex-

Excellent longevity and potency-

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Very, very light floral, in a way pretty and carefree, almost childish. I may be mistaken but it smells a sort of diet Juicy Couture JC, I mean, sugarless... and diluted also. Can't detect any note specifically, just a bouquet of white flowers. But quality is still very Acqua di Parma, Iris Nobile EDT smells fresh and natural, like a mixture just made.

Edit: it seems that I applied very little thus I couldn' smell iris Nobile properly. I can get the staranisee and amber quite strong, some vanilla, and woods up from the opening. Anisee and iris together makes IN smell a bit like Shalimar Parfume Initial. I like it very much and don't think it's that feminine after all.

patxaran
patxaran

I had a carded sample of this and tried it but will pass it on to another perfume buddy here. While this is a classic floral fragrance that smells as expensive as it probably is, I would not call it an iris. If you are after Iris there are plenty of better options - cold, warm, sweet, dirty etc. This is iris hidden in a big bouquet - I can clearly detect a lot of tuberose here. I actually like tuberose, but I prefer my tuberose scents to be decadently sweet, with vanilla and gardenia etc. and I love my iris scents powdery, violetty, with orris root, etc. To me, these are two different kettle of fish that don't need to mix ;-)

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

This review is based on a decant. Touted by many as one of the better iris scents. Perfumeposse said it's a beginner's more accessible iris. Opening is a bit strong with AdP's signature citrus notes, which then quickly settles down and stays closer to skin. On my skin I get mostly white floral especially tuberose. It smells too familiar. It's the same tuberose from my wife's Fracas by Robert Piguet except that Fracas is a jammy one. Marketed as for women and I would have to agree with that due to the predominant white floral notes. I don't get the orris root I love so much from Dior Homme in this but It's a quality well-crafted scent nonetheless. It would fit nicely on my wife but I couldn't see myself pulling this off. Moderate projection and longevity on my skin.

meligonlan
meligonlan

Mix this up with Yardley's English Rose and the result is sublime!

elena788
elena788

I have deluxe samples of both the EDT and the EDP, and love them both, though they are very different scents. If you want a perfume that screams "IRIS!" definitely go for the EDP, the EDT is just as much about neroli as it is iris. Since I'm a neroli fiend, that suits me fine.

The EDP is warmer, darker, and more sophisticated. Beautiful, but I can't see myself using it until I'm older. It's not old lady-ish, but it's just a tad too rich for this particular 20 something.

WendyMH
WendyMH

Somehow both powerful and understated. If there's one perfume I own that pulls attention from men, this would be it. A mature feminine scent that knows how to pull attention and then knows what to do with it. The powdery-ness of it sometimes strikes me as a little old-fashioned. The reactions it evokes are anything but sepia-toned though.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Based on EDP

I love love love iris and was so excited to try this version of Iris Nobile. Unfortunately for me, the iris is short lived. On my skin orange blossom and tuberose take over. I am shocked because this stage lasts forever. I've been waiting for the last 4 hours for the vanilla to show up and was hoping I might feel the iris again in the dry down. But no such luck. I tried Iris Nobile Sublime and found that closer to what I was looking for. Very nice for tuberose fans.

This is still very pretty and the longevity and silage are fantastic but "Iris" Nobile it is not.

aschiffm
aschiffm

elegant, soft, floral. warm but doesnt exude warmth, just sits pleasantly on your skin unless someone came in close for a wiff. not sure if its completely my personal style, but its a nice classy fragrance for warm weather that isnt too generic.

christianne1
christianne1

I got a deluxe sample of this and sprayed it on and was like "whew!" and put it in the "to give away" pile. Then just shortly after I got a whiff and thought is that the scary perfume? It smells phenomenal!! Then I ended up sniffing my arm over and over. Then I took it back out of the giveaway pile and put it back into the keeper pile. Then I forgot about it and ran across it again recently and now it is in the "to be purchased" pile.

There is no missing the iris in this so I am puzzled as to how anyone could say there is no iris in this. It is like an iris bomb. I grew up with a grandmother who grew irises and there is no mistaking the smell.

Lasts nearly all day for me and has decent sillage (or the max that I like to have, I do not want to completely overpower a room or leave a trail but I don't want a nose to have to be 6 millimeters from my wrist to be able to smell it either.)

A beautiful, classic fragrance and I recommend it to anyone looking for an old school classic scent that nobody else will have on yet everyone will notice and want to know what on earth you have on. I am not getting any unisex from this at all, it smells completely feminine.

antfarm
antfarm

EDP: This was barely detectable at first, like tap water that just dripped off of an iris, but eventually I was pleasantly surprised with one of the most beautiful, unique, elegant fragrances I have encountered.

Iris Nobile blooms on my skin and develops stronger and stronger with time but never becomes overpowering (unless the orange blossom starts to get bossy like it sometimes does). It is a sensual iris-ylang combo with only a slight edge of powder adding some femininity. There is also something in Iris Nobile that smells of sweaty, salty hair but it never crosses the line into animalic territory (although if it did, I wouldn't mind). It reminds me a little of Putain des Palaces but more refined and with better lasting power.

The entire composition eventually smells like a well-blended chypre instead of a purely iris-based scent.

ranchorita
ranchorita

I ordered a spray sample of this based on ecstatic mentions of this fragrance on the discussion boards. I should have looked on the notes listed for this and recognized that the high register of powderiness is perfume doom for me. The initial spray brought a very pretty scent which quickly faded to powder that was completely gone in well under two hours. This is a gorgeous perfume, but apparently my chemistry blasts the poor darling into oblivion. The scent is definitely a good one for hot weather, if it works for you. I recommend you invest in a sample and try before buying. I expect if this works for you, it will work in a memorable and very pleasing way.

400blows
400blows

Am i getting something gamey in the base- maybe civet? Someone mentioned musk. Definitely ripe. I was enchanted by the top notes of this, but it's tinged obscene after several hours.

KateAnette
KateAnette

I'm not sure how iris is supposed to smell like, and based on reviews, this isn't quite an iris perfume. The most prominent notes to me are orange and tuberose. More orange in the EdT than the EdP.
This is one of the rare cases when i like the EdT more. It's fresher, softer, brighter, very natural smelling. The EdP is heavier and it smells slightly synthetic to me compared to the EdT. I do like the EdP as well, just not quite as much. There's something in the drydown that makes me go "meh", maybe it's the oakmoss and patchouli combo? For everyday use, the EdT is perfect.

recherche
recherche

I bought it because it smelled amazing on someone I used to work with. I didn't have the same luck, but it made a great bathroom deodorizer!

pbluberry
pbluberry

The EDP smells like powdery iris and tuberrose but also balmy neroli that is not listed. Moderation in sillage, I'm not sure about the longevity. It almost reminds me of a new car smell. I like it!!

it's a lovely perfume, but not for me. i liked it at first, but after it dried it was a little too cloying to me. very white flowerish and powdery. while i loved the powdery part of it, the big tuberose and what seems like other white flower notes were a little bit too much for me. it actually got stronger on me as it dried. nice for the right person. it lasted about 4 hrs on me. my sample will be enough.

dlane1953
dlane1953

The EDP is a warm, complex, and heady creation that really impresses me with its elegance and character. I'm new to iris perfumes so my basis for comparison is non-existent, but I had expected it to be a big powder bomb at some stages, which thankfully it was not. Gently powdery and very beautiful. The white florals (tuberose, ylang-ylang and orange blossom) are prominant throughout. The dry down is a voluptuous, earthy mixture of amber, vanilla, and cedar--I couldn't find the patchouli or oakmoss there--which lingers for many hours. Wearability is great; I would wear this day or night as long as I applied with a light hand. Long wearing, 12 hours and up on me. This is going on my wish list. Love it!

Divine Blue
Divine Blue

I have only the body lotion which I apply after a shower and its waftiness and freshness is soft and divine especially in warm weather. I haven't smelt the EDP or other versions but now I will find them and see if they are just as gorgeous. The body lotion has the fresh iris, a touch of citrus, something like cool lime with a breeze, a subtle background of gardenia and a gentle whisper of tuberose. very classy and suitable for all occasions. a man would smell outrageously edible in this too.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was not what I was expecting. Iris Nobile I had hoped to be a more luminous version of Hiris, an iris scent with a little more kick. This however has entirely too much.
My first thought was 'What is this white floral monstrosity??' It's not actually a monstrosity of course, but it is certainly not what I would call an iris scent. I got citrus and anise in the opening then tuberose and orange blossom and they overpower everything else.
It slowly grows gentler, but never do I feel any powder or iris. Very nice projection and the staying power is doing very well, which is apparently very good for this line of scents. Not what I wanted at all.

9-na
9-na

Got EDT and EDP, a present. They smelled a lot like each other on me, musky and flowery, but the flowers weren't 100% the same. And all's good about it, but it is not my scent, not my scent at all.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I have the EDP and wow this is so amazing. I had a sample years ago and remembered loving it so I recently bought one and its just as amazing as I remember. I can't get over though how identical it is to Britney's Curious, I have both and can't tell them apart. One of my top favs for sure. I am gonna put this away and wear it for spring.

mylancome
mylancome

The EDP is citrusy iris, super!

soulflwr
soulflwr

My first review was on the edt. I just sampled the edp and now I understand. The EDP is warm, comfy, floral, and spicy while I the EDT is a bit generic.

pansylady

This fragrance is quite the chameleon on me- each time I wear it, it smells differently- unusual for me-

On first impression, the opening citrus notes seemed very dominant and bracing, placing it firmly in the unisex category- completely drowning out the iris, unfortunately-

At times, the heart is off-puttingly indolic- but not always-

Orange blossom becomes prominent in the base, and I find this to be the most pleasant phase- I smell musk too, although this note is not listed here- however, the fragrance is categorized as a floral woody musk...

The warmer I am, the better it smells- which I've noticed often happens to me with orange blossom notes-

I'm guessing that my sample is the original rather than the reformulated version, which is supposed to be heavier on the iris and lighter on the citrus-

Decent sillage and longevity- 10+ hours is pretty good in my book-

scentous
scentous

Opening is disapponting with a very spicy bergamot-mandarin note, but fortunately fades away quickly, then earthy soapy iris with amber at the background comes along, but this phase also fades away quickly (unfortunately this time), after this point it is a very close to skin scent, and you can barely feel it :(( I don't get the anise and the other florals, it is a 7 out of 10, if it comes to iris I find infusion d'iris more appealing..

sunlover
sunlover

I am a female in my early 20's, and this is a very elegant perfume to wear amidst a sea of tween perfumes. There were days when I absolutely loved how beautiful it smelled on me, and then there were days when, as another reviewer said, the ylang ylang made me nauseous. I very much liked the creamy drydown, but overall this fragrance is too sweet for me to wear everyday. I would have to be in a particular mood to be extra, extra girly. I bought the bottle, then returned it and opted to get a few samples of it for when I do feel in the mood.

I prefer Colonia, and also have Mirto di Panarea, as they are much lighter for me.

daniela3
daniela3

The following review is reffering to the E. d. P.

Elegant and well balanced a classical luminous fragrance more than an "avant garde" creation. Though iris is the main theme, many other ingredients are involved like Bulgarian rose and jasmine (in the opening) a gentle touch of peach even though not declared in the piramid above, noticeable especially during the dry down while it turns into a lovely powdery fragrance. Personally I prefer even a little more invention - when possible - BUT I see that the especially good ingredients here employed make the charming fragrance that it is and ingredients make always a difference! Good sillage, it reminds me the vintage Paco Rabanne E. de Calandre....but probably mine is just a fade memory. Very good persistence, even better than I thought. Whenever real iris is involved prices are always looking towards the sky... so if you are sure to leave it where it is, at least, think about a gentle introduction because it worth. I cannot suggest when to use it, I've tried it twice during the last three days (february) and I think it could be right for winter, probably also for the middle seasons, but I can't say without "evidences". Very good - in a different but interesting manner - either on a male skin or a female; on me it's perfect (another temptation!) but...every skin speaks a different language.
Another way to "do" perfumery. Definitely.

valarian
valarian

This has a very beautiful and showy opening but I wish it lasted longer on my skin. I actually feel I could overlook that as while it does last it smells great.

It dries down to something pleasant but not amazing. This for me is all about the start. There is also a little soapy action going on which I don't mind as it is fairly subtle.

A nicely done perfume and well worth a try for any Iris lovers!

melia

I need to do another review on Iris Nobile edp! Because believe it or not, it went from a kind-of-dislike to.. a love! I've noticed my nose has started to tolerate irisses a lot more lately than at the beginning, and I also do think... It's probably the weather. I've smelled this in warm weather, but combined with sun and sweat this smells a bit odd and as I said earlier, mediterranian-bathroom-ish. But now in wintertime, it really blossoms on my skin! It's hard too describe what it is all about besides the iris, but I really dig the warm woody edge it has to it (and cedar always seems to smell musky on me!). Fresh, warm, powdery, floraly, woody, elegant, it has it all! Very very nice (for winter)!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is an absolutely lovely fragrance, which happily straddles two of my favorite genres, animalic chypre and white floral. Imagine Songes with a drop of Femme and you have this (EDP). I don't, however, detect a significant Iris note. I do get it in the mid phase, reminding me of the Iris in Ferre and others.
This is a beautiful, rich and elegant perfume but it isn't remarkable or strange. It is sexy, though and I would be happy to receive a bottle of this for Christmas!!

carinas
carinas

I like EDT, it's light, crispy, perfect for summer, EDP smelled like different perfume alltogether.
I also have Iris Nobile body creme, which I tend to use even more than EDT. Body creme gives me feeling,besides moisturizing so well, that my skin smells naturally so beautiful, it's like my own skin scent. It makes me feel wealthy.
I would use light hand with Iris Nobile, it can easily overwhelm you (and others around you).

I, just this past weekend, received carded spray samples of BOTH the Iris Nobile EDP and the EDT *bows deeply to ElenaLondon*...and here are the differences (as shown on the cards) between the two:

EDT: "An elegant floral fragrance-transparent, fresh and crystalline: IRIS, STAR ANISE, ORANGE BLOSSOM and AMBRETTE CRYSTALS."

EDP: "An intense floral fragrance-sensual, sophisticated and long lasting: IRIS/ORRIS, YLANG YLANG, PATCHOULI, VANILLA and OAK MUSK."

To me (at "firsniff") the EDP is definitely richer, thicker and more heady, sexy and deep...while the EDT (while remaining a "true" iris scent) is sharper, more "active" or energetic and spicier (after it dries down). I shall review BOTH of these "Ladies" (separately) VERY soon...

I do believe that the "for HER" AdP scents are actually more "me" than some of the men's releases are: (Cipresso di Toscano excluded) Iris Nobile EDP and Magnolia Nobile EDP, for example, are both well-constructed clean but complex florals with a touch of mystery and exotic spices, and marvelous dry downs that LAST!! My skin normally DEVOURS flowers like magnolia (or sours them!) but here they are amazing and long lasting (in either concentration)!

Kudos to Acqua di Parma! Your perfumes are as wonderful as your Colonias...maybe better! *winks*

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

VERy true about the couture couture similarities!!!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Very strong gardenia as it dries down. I was surprised when I discovered that but I can see other reviewers here also detect the gardenia. Lovely top notes but then come to the "gardenia" stage and the scent isn't so lovely any nore. The opening reminds of Couture Couture.

A strong and tenacious Orange Blossoms and Tuberose fragrance laying on a Gardenia base. The Iris in this composition it's just a side note that shows up in the middle phase but it's never dominating and remarks its presence with a barely perceptible voice. A well crafted EDP but somehow less, and no match for Iris Bleu Girs, Iris Silver Mist, Iris 39 or Iris De Nuit.

Lovely but absolutely mislabelled and a bit (just a bit) stereotyped.

Rating: 6.5-7/10

This one is a nice scent but it's nothing for me. If you are into Iris, then this is a good choice.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Strong sweet scent of giant Iris. Quite sweet on me. An anise note which sometimes comes forth. The cedar note comes out only eventually. Orange blossom comes out more in humidity. Superbly blended. Certainly noble.

delphine67
delphine67

To prominent Ylang note for my taste. It made me a bit nauseous. I dont like white flowers in a perfume coz they always makes me woosy. Its a very strong perfume also so try before you buy

Iris Nobile EdP - Makes me feel like a really rich girl. This one is a favourite. Deep, sensual and very woman-ish. I love all the notes in it and a really like the basenote with amber and vanilla. Longlasting - on my skin 6-7 hours. This one is exspensive - and I tried Burberry London EdP - which I find to be really similar but a little bit lighter than this gorgeous one. Iris Nobile is worth every penny in my opinion.

Härliga Iris Nobile EdP. Får mig att känna mig riktigt rik och flärdig. Djup sensuell och superkvinnlig doft som sitter i många timmar på huden - på mig mellan 6-7 timmar. Detta är en "dyring" och jag har även provat Burberry London EdP - som jag tycker är ganska lik denna - lite mjukare, liten aning blekare men härlig. Iris Nobile är dyr men värd pengarna, tycker jag

Wega
Wega

This is one of those scents that could use a separate listing for each - the EDP and EDT. They are very different, IMO.
I tried the EDP first, and it IS deep and rich. It's funny, though - at first, it seemed pure spun sweet powder-air. I had to wear it for a few days before I got a deep damp-earth vibe. Iris Nobile strikes me as a stunning, wintry, glowing-without-heat composition that manages to be earthy and ethereal at the same time. It is 'sweet', but not in an edible way at all.
As for the EDT, the image is of a grove of birches at the edge of a meadow in early spring. A human man is trying to teach a nymph how to make a fire. She copies his movements, but instead of sparks, she creates sparkling crocuses and snowdrops. The EDT also is sweet, but younger, more optimistic and wetter.
Both absolutely gorgeous, and well worth a sample, if not more.

melia

Iris nobile (edp) is definitely very mediterranean. Kind of creamy but fresh, very strong... It really reminds me of organic olive soap! The way the 'bagno' (bathroom) would smell in a lovely italian villa. I think it's nice for 50+ women to smell interesting and elegant, but not for me. I absolutely don't hate it, but I don't really like it either. I think I would prefer it as a candle though.

EDIT: sometimes I really don't understand myself! Why did I make that remark on the 50+? It doesn't make any sense. I'm still on the mediterranean bathroomcandle opinion though, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to smell it on a 20 year old too (still not on me!).

Lilski
Lilski

I LOVE the Acqua de Parma scents, from the unisex cologne that both my parents wear, to the new(er), floral notes of Iris Nobile, it lasts, it's distinctive, it's a great little scent, both as the EDP and as a room candle. Excellent Stuff.

I've been sniffing all the iris-centric perfumes that I can get my nose on and happened upon a sample of Acqua di Parma IRIS NOBILE. Wow, I'm impressed. I may even be in love. Part of my surprise no doubt is due to the sheer fact that this is a perfume (edp, actually), not a cologne. Somehow I had been laboring under the misconception that a house called "Acqua di Parma" only traded in colognes, or watery "eaux". Not so, I am happy to have discovered!

IRIS NOBILE is a thick and rich, complex and layered iris perfume with a fantastically fine woody-iris drydown. I have to say that, next to this, Prada INFUSION D'IRIS does seem pretty boring--as some perfumistas have lamented. (Of course, that's fine with me, since if some did not like it I would never have acquired my big, beautiful bottle in a swap!)

This composition is closer to HIRIS, although it's true that the carroty, earthy facet of IRIS NOBILE is much less prominent. The anise adds thickness and depth. I do believe that this is a noble iris perfume, one of the best around. The quality is top-notch (yes, I'd compare it to Frederic Malle), and this composition is completely unisex. Iris lovers: do not neglect to give this gem a sniff!

************************
Addendum: having now glimpsed at The Guide, I have "learned" that, against all olfactory evidence, IRIS NOBILE is *not* an iris but a gardenia perfume! Whatever. (Perhaps chocolate smells like lobster, too...)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

The first half hour of Iris Nobile EDP was all about impressions for me.

Dark soil, chopped root vegetables, dill weeds, earthworms, feet, pepper, the smell of steel shovel turning earth in the cold morning (all good). And then, an organic metallic smell, like blood and saliva (bad *bad* BAD!).

Thankfully this transforms itself into a cold, inorganic metallic base to the spicy powdery iris arising out of the ashes.

From here on in, it is all beauty and nobility. Cool, intoxicating, perfectly balanced, a little spicy, a little salty, a little floral, impossible to describe accurately. Very much worth trying.

adele l
adele l

The last adp i sampled had this persistent lemon note which ruined a beautiful composition... thankfully iris nobile does not contain a heavy citrus note. It's subtle, powdery and oh so pretty. Would be wearable at work as well.

chocolat
chocolat

I could trade half of my perfume wardrobe for a bottle of EDP, so much so I am making evil plans how to obtain one in a month... Damn the economic rundown!
Anyway, to be helpful here- I can describe the EDP as a very soft and rich scent, very much creamy and fresh at once, round and full of vibe! I prefer the EDP to the EDT, as the latter is a little stripped down in a way, but it is probably a good choice for the hot weather. Imagine Shalimar without the vanilla and a little more fresh and mature, that's how it sounds to me. I think it is what the name promises- Iris Nobile! I LOVE it as well!

Maki
Maki

YES! Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes!!!! This is IT!

I found my signature-scent at last.

(I'm talking about the EDT by the way..)

First I smelled it on paper and it was love at first sniff!
I instantly knew this would match my chemistry, so I bought it without even trying it on my wrist.
When I came home I sprayed it on me and here I am...just being happy...

This is such a sophisticated scent without being bold. This is a nobile one indeed...no 'nouveau riche' here...

Each note invites the other notes to linger...:"Too fresh? Here's a little powder.." "Too warm? Here 's some refreshment"
Just as it comes and goes....

It's a journey through scents I'm having, wearing this one.

LOVE IT!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Be sure to try both the EDP & EDT before you decide to purchase. Because these 2 are completley different fragrances. The EDT is lame and very light. While the EDP is a real magical stunner! So get the EDP - it's the only way to go with IRIS NOBILE! ;)

marchdenver
marchdenver

I just love this scent of Iris. I have tried the EDT and Iam willing to try this fall the EDP.

cocomademoisellerie
cocomademoisellerie

The EdP is like a child of Faubourg and Allure. Herbal, dry, but gentle and smooth at the same time. The opening notes are very strong, but it nicely settles down to a close-to-the-skin-scent.

Helsinki
Helsinki

I had high expectations. The noble Iris didn't let me down: Who could turn down a classy, simplified beauty? I felt as if I were metamorphing into a real flower during the first minutes. :)

Such a downright scent stripped off of any unnecessary distractions. Very well done. In its sophistication Iris Nobile doesn't suit everybody (including a tomboy like me).

I really like the subtle anis note. It's a peculiar note choice but seems to work well! The bottle is also very stylish, oozing dignity and prestige.

Malegria
Malegria

A very translucent, transparent iris flower.For such many notes it is a very simple, non complicated scent.Easy to wear, good for those who don`t like to wear perfumes but fell like thy are obliged to....and for hot climate, too.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

This Iris smells like iris. The other iris fragrances I've tested usually remind me a sweet carrot. This one reminds ma an iris flower. Not bad at all, iris fans will like it )

mymlan
mymlan

This edp reminds me of when you first lay your eyes on someone you find to be extraordinary beautiful. You just can't get enough of looking at that person. You feel embarrased that you have that urge for it but still you need to study the looks of that person. And then quite soon it's suddenly all gone. The spell is broken. And the person that was "so incredibly beautiful" is just another ordinary person: good looking but nothing more. That is Iris Nobile edp to me. A crush for a few days but then nothing extraordinary: Just another well crafted fragrance. Very strong with delicious ingredients, a bit linear and then a bit monotone. A beauty, but a monotone beauty.

lucifera
lucifera

hmm never smelled something from this brand but i would like to! the bottles look a bit like a nailpolish bottle xD

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. An iris based fragrance at its prettiest.

Iris Nobile is so very feminine and subtle. On the skin it becomes incredibly natural and soothing. This fragrance smells as expensive as it is worth, a delicate and interesting blend of notes which is in no way synthetic or loud.

I find that this fragrance could suit any age group, it's versatile and suitable for all occasions, all seasons.

The drydown is my favourite aspect of Iris Nobile, the powdery iris and vanilla blend is to die for. However, this fragrance is divine from beginning to end.

Lasting strength of this fragrance is excellent, well worth the money in my opinion. One of the prettiest florals I've ever come across and certainly worth all the rave reviews. Iris Nobile gets the thumbs up from me.

Mido
Mido

I like this perfume - whene a smell this perfume i imagen wonderful girl>>

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

This is a beautiful Iris but can't beat "Iris Poudre"

Rumpelstilzchen
Rumpelstilzchen

This is a perfume of utmost elegance. You cannot go wrong with it because it is never overwhelming and leaves you fresh. I own the Eau de Parfum, and I love it. It is long-lasting, thus perfect for even a warm day in spring. It underlines the strong personality of a modern mature woman.

Spring25
Spring25

I tried the EDT, which is fairly soft and lasted only a couple hours on my skin. The powdery iris is very much evident and it's carried through the fragrance by an almost minty citrus and sweet vanilla drydown. I found it an interesting fusion of the older turn-of-the-century classics I've tried and the more trendy new ones, but I don't know if I'd buy a whole bottle just yet. I'd like to try the EDP version first.

hibernation
hibernation

Great and very elegant fragrance. I cannot agree on a possible overdose of the Edp, it´s not that strong in my opinion and experience.

Jaquie
Jaquie

I have the EDT version and it`s lasting power is not so good, but it still smells very nice. Actually I can smell only the iris....
A soft and sophisticated scent for all ages.

flowers&spice
flowers&spice

I really wanted to like this, as I love Prada's Iris. However, on me this was very one note. And sadly that note smelled a lot like Jean Nate! Yikes. Not for me.

crumbling_images
crumbling_images

I honestly didn't know what I was getting into by buying this perfume. It's bold & mature & long lasting. It's a lovely scent.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Iris Nobile has very noble name. It's strong, powdery and smells of iris very much. At first, the top notes and heart notes smell just like the Latvian perfume Intrigue N.1 which I left at grandma's. That one was extremely powdery, a killer scent.
Iris Nobile is real retro scent. It can seem very old fashioned to light, sweet perfume lovers, anyway this one has character and very noble personality.
Then after hours it goes more into sweet side. It has chypre feeling to it too. I was like love it, like it... oh, I own 1 like that! It's worth the price, because lasting power and sillage also is very good (I tried EDP).
Bottle is nice, minimalistic with a taste.
I'd recommend it to strong mature women or for those who aren't afraid of strong personalities.

Perhaps it's the Ylang Ylang or the bergamot and tangerine, but this smells very aggressively perfume-y on my skin and very little like iris. Sort of comes across synthetic and shouting. Zoka is right: go easy, if this works for you. For me, it just doesn't work at all. Blame chemistry, I guess.

shelpen
shelpen

Intoxicating mix of tuberose, ylang-ylang, mimosa and a touch of iris. Very nice rounded fragrance, not for a shy person, but not quite so loud like Piguet Fracas. For me it's in the same category like Guerlain Mahora... I think it is better suited for a special occasion or evening wear.

imgcas
imgcas

What a lovely scent! It starts light, calm and powdery and there are charming jasmin and tuberose notes in the heart. I'm not very fond of tuberose in fragances because I don't find any scent to be similar to the real flower, but tuberose here is cozy and subtle, a scent very familiar to me (in Spain it's easy to smell the "galán de noche" -tuberose- in gardens in the evenings).

I don't know which one I have smelt (EDP or EDT) but I think it was EDT and I loved it. It's in my wishlist.

guest_iris
guest_iris

there is a big difference in the smell between edt and edp. edp is more sophisticated

jeca
jeca

I admire this perfume, it's one of the most beautiful perfumes based on iris, which is sweet, powdery, refined, so Nobile ;o)

guest_mseidoom

I don't mind it being strong. I hope the anise is used lightly or you hardly smell it!

zoka
zoka

Be very careful with EDP it does not allow strong dose because it can kill surrounding people. EDT is a bit softer.

guest_mseidoom

I would like to try the edp version, but will it mostly smell of anise? It's a note I'm not in love with.

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma 4.00 out of 5 based on 705 ratings and 105 user reviews

Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Leather Purse Spray Refills Eau De Parfum 3x20ml 0.7oz
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile eau de parfum for women 1.7 oz
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile eau de parfum for women 1.7 oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Acqua di Parma 'Iris Nobile' Eau de Parfum
Acqua Di Parma by Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Tester for Women
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime eau de parfum for women 2.5 oz
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime eau de parfum for women 2.5 oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 4oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime Eau De Parfum Spray 120ml 4oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime Eau De Parfum Spray 120ml 4oz
Acqua Di Parma by Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Refill 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau De Parfum Refill 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.