Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition Acqua di Parma for women

Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition Acqua di Parma for women

The magnificent fragrance of Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile is celebrating its first birthday by a deluxe limited edition in the Art Deco style. The new bottle glitters in full glory with floral ornaments of 22 carat gold.

A line of stylized gold buds on the smooth glass bottle give us a sophisticated magnolia flower, while the white outer packaging can be identified with delicate white petals of this beautiful flower. Gold cap and surface in the front of the flacon complete the impression of wealth and splendor of the composition, just like silk fabric on which this nice bottle lies.

The composition highlights the best aspects of the magnolia flower. It starts with fresh and glittering drops of bergamot and lemon, with a fine cedar wood fiber, leaving the main role to a floral heart selected from the best and most beautiful flowers just like for a luxurious wedding bouquet. Magnolia blossom is in the first plan, its aromas blend with the queen rose, tuberose and delicate jasmine, softly laid on creamy sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and vanilla.

Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile and Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile accentuate class of this house and its aristocratic heritage, while creating fragrances of top quality ingredients inspired by Italian flower gardens.

Limited jubilant edition Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition will be available on the market end of September as 100 ml EDP. Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition was launched in 2010.

Virginia Cedar Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Jasmine Tuberose Rose Magnolia

vetyver Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille

Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition Fragrance Reviews

I tested this recently on a perfume strip and it was the only one of the Acqua di Parma perfumes which really caught my attention and pleased my nose (the others were so-so and, to me, seemed very overrated).

The magnolia in this is beautiful and the vanilla, sandalwood and vetyver give it a soft, warm base on which to flourish. The more I sniff the perfume strip the more I love this perfume. It's lovely and one of the nicest higher-end perfumes I've smelled in awhile (and it beats all of the Creed perfumes hands down in my opinion!). Not only does it smell absolutely beautiful but it's presented so nicely too!! If I wasn't on quite a tight budget at the moment I would definitely have snapped up a bottle for myself but for now I'll just have to wait (how sad, and I really hope it's not discontinued before I have the chance to get a bottle for myself!!). So, BIIGGGG thumbs up from me for this scrummy scent!! :-)))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Special Edition by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Valentina L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette D`Orsay Tilleul Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Keiko Mecheri Mogador Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica Le Labo Lys 41 Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Stella McCartney Stella Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Christian Dior Pure Poison Cartier Baiser Vole Elie Saab Le Parfum Kenzo Jeu d'Amour l'Elixir