Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women

Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women
dislike

Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Iris Nobile Sublime Acqua di Parma for women Pictures

The new luxurious and top quality edition carries the scent of style and elegance, while sophisticated packaging completes the positive impression. A new edition hits the shelves in autumn 2012 – to return in the first plan timeless and precious iris characterizing one of the most popular editions of the house – perfume Iris Nobile.

The new Iris Nobile Sublime provides an amazing composition full of precious shades. The ultimate blend of feminine and strong notes, pure and crystal clear notes are characteristic of the new fragrance.

Top notes provide cold elegance achieved by a mixture of mandarin and Italian bergamot shining above a floral heart. The heart develops precious aromas of Pallida iris – symbol of Toscana, combined with ylang-ylang, orange blossom and Sambac jasmine. The extremely floral heart is supported with elegant, light woody notes of cedar black locust and birch tree, which accentuate Iris Pallida in the best way possible.

Somewhat slender and taller flacon than we are used to hides the new edition Iris Nobile Sublime. It will be available as 75ml edp, starting from September 2012.

Mandarin Orange Neroli

Fleike

Not an "iris" and not something of "nobile" or "sublime". Ugly and synth. 2/10

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

I was completely mesmerised by this beautiful scent until I met Prada Infusion D'Iris - then it was pushed aside like a premixed can in favour of the straight up whisky!

sweethon
sweethon

so royal

Miss LaCreevy
Miss LaCreevy

Beautiful perfume, but imo not an iris. On my skin the mandarin is prominent, and then the neroli.

archivist
archivist

I find this comparable to Alien in terms of sweetness and white floralcy, mostly neroli and orange blossom. The iris is not dominant enough to warrant the name, but it is a nice dry counterpoint to its louder cousins.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime, on me, smells quite similar to Iris Nobile EDP, mainly an orange blossom flanked by smooth iris. I'm not sure whether I can easily tell them apart if I smell them seperately.

But when compared side by side, there are a few noticeable differences. Iris Nobile Sublime appears more floral, less woody and more transparent, although it's still unmistakably elegant like the original EDP. The comparaison also helped me to pick out some more discreet notes in the original EDP, such as mimosa.

The sillage is moderate to soft and the longevity is around 8 hours. Although I find them too similar to own both, Iris Nobile Sublime is still a sophiscated floral and a solid offering from Acqua di Parma. If you happen to find Iris Nobile EDP a tad too thick, I think the Sublime version might work well.

Germany
Germany

Absolutely heavenly !!! Acqua di Parma really knows how to create fragrances. Not only do they smell natural and of highest quality but also they have a certain elegance and richness to them that some others houses just can't quite establish. I am impressed by the entire iris. Line , EDP is amazing , rich full and elegant like no other iris scent out there. Now with the addition of sublime this iris line is even better and it is gourgous change to its original perfume. Very similar in my opinion. At this point I need to wear them both side by side to add the difference between them to my review. Which I will do in the next few days ! So far I feel it is as round and smooth and elegant as its sister :)
After wearing both I am loving both but they are quite different. The orig EDP is deeper, louder and intense. It's my favourite of all perfumes as of late. The sublime is muted , smoother and the birch makes it suede like , it not as loud and its softer and a tat less sweet. As mister chaz mentioned ,it almost feels transparent. That's a good way of putting it. Both fabulous !!!!

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

This fragrance is amazing and its been in a cosmetic bag with other samples. Im surprised at Acqua di parma because their line is usually wears as low in sillage. I think the ylang and white flowers will allow it to last longer than others in this line I've tried before.

Great Fragrance.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This is a beautiful feminine floral, very soft and slightly powdery, wears like a sheer veil. Boy, someone knows how to make good florals! it evokes an image of someone angelic and mother-like. The woody notes are beautiful, it almost feels transparent.
Overall, it's a great day-time orange blossom & iris scent, but somehow I still prefer the deeper and more intriguing Iris Nobile EDP.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Gorgeous!! But what can I say...I love iris and orange blossom and this is the best of both worlds. Out of the bottle the neroli is beautiful and lends a gorgeous damp honey note. Not damp like musty but damp like dew on the petals of the flower. Like they were picked at the perfect moment.

Soft, elegant, ladylike...a slight hint of powder but ever so slight before the iris politely invites herself to the party. The iris begins to shine and radiate without making the other notes obsolete. A light touch of jasmine. Like you just brushed up against a beautiful blooming bush in full bloom. This almost has a musk like quality. No heavy woods and no detectable patchouli. The ending is as beautiful as the beginning. I sampled this earlier today and just ordered a bottle.

This lovely definitely is sublime!!! xoxo

Ambrosia8
Ambrosia8

I love this. It reminds me of my mother. Not that she ever wore this perfume. But this smells like the idea I have of her, if that makes any sense! Usually, I never lack words when comes the time to describe a fragrance, but not with this one. I just know it makes me very nostalgic, but in a serene way. I wear it whenever I miss her. Thank you Acqua di Parma.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Sample review:

I had high hopes for this perfume... unfortunately this is not for me. Something is really off putting to my nose, I don't know what it is... it reminds me of civet and makes me smell dirty...

Nope nope nope... I don't like this at all.

hunterblu

Absolutely heavenly. I love both the originalEDT and EDP but this one is so my taste...a bit sweeter and a little more floral on me then the others. I get a bit violet in this as well. Will buy a full bottle ASAP.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

I have the roller ball for this and it smells absolutely amazing.
I would def recommend getting a full size bottle of this!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Thanks to lovely MrsLetterO I am wearing a sample of this today. All I can say is that so far is that the opening notes are very promising and it smells gorgeous to me.
So, after wearing this little beauty for 8 hours, this is what I think...opening quite sweet, almost like a cross between Tom Ford Violet Blonde and Balenciaga Paris which is quite strange as there are supposedly no violets here? The drydown is a bit soapy and a bit powdery, somewhat similar to Iris Nobile but less woody. The scent would be suited well for a cold rainy day, just like today, as it is a lovely warm comfort scent which slowly turns into a 'nuzzle' scent.
One thing I will say is this though...shame it only comes in 75mls size and shame it's soooo pricey.

Giabbotomato
Giabbotomato

This is a great fragrance! I had the chance to smell it this morning and it is a beautiful jus for women. Overall floral, with a warm woodsy heart that cames out after the blast of mandarine and iris. I would suggest it for sure!

hunterblu

Ooh, I can't wait. Iris, Black Locust, Cedar, Birch and Ylang Ylang. Sounds heavenly!

Iris Nobile Sublime by Acqua di Parma 3.96 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iris Nobile Sublime by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iris Nobile Sublime by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.