Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women

Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women
dislike

Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures Rosa Nobile Acqua di Parma for women Pictures

The Nobile collection by the Italian house of Acqua di Parma presented a new fragrance dedicated to rose flower. Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile complements the luxurious, sophisticated and very elegant collection of fragrances among which are Iris Nobile, Magnolia Nobile and Gelsomino Nobile inspired to iris, magnolia and jasmine.

By following the Italian collection and selecting the best ingredients to represent the style of the brand, leaders of the house of Acqua di Parma selected a special sort of Centifolia rose, which grows and blooms only in Italy, to be the inspiration behind the new perfume. The composition of the fragrance ROSA NOBILE opens with a luminous, juicy, Italian-style signature of bergamot and mandarin, illuminating the floral heart with their notes, spiced with a pinch of black pepper. Citruses and tart notes of pepper lead us to Italian rose which has the main role in the composition, enriched with lily of the valley, velvety violet and gentle peony. The base incorporates dry, sophisticated woodsy notes of cedar and ambergris, surrounded with sensual musk.

The special sort of Centifolia rose selected as the ingredient of Rosa Nobile grows in the rose garden in Piedmont, on a limited organic plantation near the city of Alba. Buds of this sort are hand-picked at early dawn while the garden is still dewy. The picking lasts 40 days in May and June when the scent reaches its peak and is the most intense.

The new perfume ROSA NOBILE arrives in the characteristic flacon form like the previous Nobile editions, but its fluid is in a warm pink shade this time. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, accompanied by perfumed body care products. Rosa Nobile was launched in 2014.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Pepper

J`adore

Rosa Nobile Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

it's hard to describe how much I love this one
I am a rose lover and this is one of the most beautiful rose dominated fragrances that I ever tested
here,rose is very soft,very natural and there is no sharpness here,even in the opening part..there is nothing overdone here,nothing to cover rose's natural beauty,no citrus,no woods,no green notes,no spices,no powdery notes,not even sweetness,there are all hear but the slightest amount of them
this is all about a delicate,subtle rose with a hint of soft musk..I can't detect other notes and I don't want to,I just want to douse myself in this lovely pretty rose,but for sure there are other notes here,adding freshness,a touch of clean powderyness and giving unnoticable spice,taste and a delicate silky sweetness to the overall combination
I can just say I loooovvve it,love,love..very lovely to wear during springs but it's also wearable in summers and falls..it stays on my skin pretty long with moderat sillage
my only sadness is about my small,miniature size bottle,I don't want this gorgeous rosey dream to end,never ever
this is a must try for rose lovers

shwetadwivedi
shwetadwivedi

This rose takes its time to bloom. At first I got absolutely nothing but after a few squirts and may be an hour or so later, I started to get a subtle rose. It is lovely and delicate. Not sure if it is worth the price tag though.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Rosa Nobile by Acqua di Parma is a Floral Perfume with a lot of Rose and a bit Citrus and Musk Scent. It is a fragrance that is suitable for Spring and Summer the most. Since it is EDP the longevity is significant and the projection is moderate. This a superb perfume for daily usage in any occasion but not for outdoor activities.
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

veda
veda

I wanted this perfume because when I first saw it in Fragrantica I fell in love with it's light pink colour.The orangy one and not the purple pink!I liked the nane and that it contains rose of course!!
I was so very lucky, I won this perfume from the site of Fragrantica - once again, thank you so much - and I couldn't believe how lucky I am!!
The team choose it from my want list!
On me this perfume has a vintage vibe.
The pepper with the mandarin and the cedar produce an effect of a clove smell which I love!!
It is very delicate perfume and has a good longevity!
An everyday and all year round one!
If you like clean, romantic, vintage and rosy perfumes you must try this!!:)♥

Lille Rosse
Lille Rosse

What a beautiful rose perfume! It is absolutely gorgeous. I have been searching for the perfect rose scent for a while. I have tried a lof of perfumes from Red Roses to Lipstock Rose, from Serge Luten's roses to Diptyque Eau Rose, Stella and Paris. In my opinion none of them smelled even close to fresh living roses. There is a beautiful period house across the street from my apartment. Every summer, in the front-yard of this building there grow the most beautiful roses I have ever seen. They are large, warm, fresh, lively, flirting, inviting and colourful. Whenever I walk pass I stop and smell those beautiful roses which to me are the most precious jewels of our neighborhood. Now we are in the middle of the winter. The rose bushes are tucked away under the glittery quilt of snow. I spray my Rosa Nobile once and see and feel the delicate rose petals open up slowly and let their beautiful scent warm the cold air.

I know that it is not possible to create a perfume that smells exactly like fresh roses, but Acqua Di Parma seems to have captured the beautiful spirit of a young living rose and put it in a bottle. I liked this perfume when I sampled it but to be honest I did not think I would fall in love with it. Now I have my own bottle and feel I am madly in love. Like all the lovers in all the beautiful and promising love affairs I genuinely hope ours will last forever and ever and ever.

true_star
true_star

I love this. All in all I love rose scents and we can see that there is enormous amount of rose fragrances nowadays, but i can tell that only few of them are really beautiful and very special. This is undoubtedly one of them. Very noble, suitable for all ages, long lasting, sexy....even i can tell for all seasons. This is special one..It can be warm and cosy..and in hot weather its like you're calm in the garden with somebody or smith that you really love. I would say that this scent harmonies me. Recommend

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

After a brief citrus opening, the first two hours of Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile are dominated by a combo of pink rose and pepper. The pepper is quite strong on me, rendering the rose dry and kind of masculine, which is quite unexpected, and I find it very intriguing.

However, after the pepper fades, Rosa Nobile then turns into an aqueous concoction of limpid rose, peony and salty musk with an occasional whiff of citrus. Pretty and approachable, but not as compelling as the first two hours to me. The rose becomes slightly more jammy in the late dry down and the aqueous characteristic also wanes a bit, but overall, the fragrance stays linear throughout.

The sillage is relatively soft and the longevity is around 10 hours. I was positively surprised by the more unisex combo of rose and pepper during the opening. However, while the later stage of modern rose is no doubt very pretty and versatile, I'm not sure it stands out among other similar and more affordable dewy rose fragrances out there to warrant the price.

tijgetje
tijgetje

tested this one...not my cup of tea ;-) I think it's the ambergris at the end.

tunya
tunya

Lovely modern, not 'borrowed from granny' scent at all, but not exactly what I expected. I don't get any of the pepper or spicy notes. On me it's more of a balsamic rosewood with nice citruses in the background.
I like that it's not too heady-floral (these kind of scents gives me hedaches!). Nice, contemporary rose without being soapy. I like the rose not being artificial, it's very soft and natural but again, more of a rosewood than dewy rosebud opening up on a sunny morning.
I would consider it a transition time perfume - wouldn't use it in the height of the summer or on very cold frosty winter days, but it's very lovely in late spring and autumn.
My only complaint is that it lasts on the skin for 5-6 hours but when applied very quickly goes from citrusy opening to rosewood-y drydown.
Not offensive in any way, nice everyday scent if you work with people (office, reception, front of house, retail etc.). More of a daytime than evening/going out fragrance.
***
After trying three diferent EDPs from the Nobile Range - Iris, Magnolia and Rosa I can say that Iris is my fave (own a 50ml bottle and would definitely repurchase when run out), Rosa second favourite (would be happy to get more samples or get a bottle as a present) and Magnolia is the one I like the least and wouldn't care for a sample or a full size bottle. That should tell you all about my taste when it comes to Acqua di Parma inventions :-)

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

If you are on the fence with this one- wear it several times in different weather. I really love this in 80 degree weather. I adore rose, and this is the queen of my rose scents. If you are looking for realistic rose with a hint of citrus supported by gorgeous jasmine and musk, look no further.

This is, in my opinion, top-shelf, high quality eau de parfum. I can tell because of the way the fragrance develops- it has a gorgeous natural rose and citrus smell for the first hour, fades a bit into the other supporting flowers (jasmine, violet, peony) the second hour, and in the remaining hours you are left with the most beautiful rosey skin musk ever.

While wearing this, I get a feeling of royalty and nobleness- like it could have been worn in the 1800's by the feminine royalty of that time. I should have chosen this as my wedding scent 3 years ago (instead of Bvlgari Rose Essentielle). The longevity on my skin is easily 8-10 hours.

flowermom
flowermom

Firstly I have to point out I'm very ' fickle' on perfume, whats my ' perfume forever' one week, will be cast to the bottom of a drawer the week after....and secondly I never buy ' rose' scented perfumes, I simply do not gravitate towards rose, so I cannot understand why I am so besotted with ' rosa', I disagree with previous reviews which state its to ' simple' on the contrary on first blast I get rose, not so artificial it repels, rather soft, mixed in with a rather expensive ' powder smell' , over 30 years ago my dear grandmother would let me play with her make up bag, it smelt of ' vintage cosmetics' my grandmother has been gone a long time so I guess Acqua di parma Rosa, reminds me of this subconsciously, ' 1950s, make up, all powdery and cream smelling', the rose smell has a mere hint of ' spice', and a waft of ' green freshness', it lasts a long time on my skin, its comforting, warm, like walking through a park in summertime, roses, grass, a gentle hit of sun on your skin, you can smell its quality, I really still can't grasp I'm enthralled with a ' rose' fragrance but there you go!! Some how I think this may just keep my interest up longer than expected, I'm also shallow enough to be totally impressed with the bottle, elegant , almost retro, hint of pink liquid, and to the point gold label, my fav perfume bottle of recent years ( just edging out Tom Fords bottles' ) worth a try especially if you are a ' rose' lover or indeed not as the case may be :)

emmy.johnson.72
emmy.johnson.72

This is the best rose based scent that I have ever worn..It is also spicy, has a beautiful fresh citrus scent.The rose scent is beautiful without the sickly sweetness, that can come through. It reminds me a little of the Rose Musk perfume the Body Shop used to make, which I loved...I even prefer it to the Iris Nobile.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

This is a lovely gentle fragrance-I found the rose less prominent than the other notes though, to me this was a sweet and almost gourmand fruity citrus. The sillage is minimal and the longevity poor though, I expected this to be deeper and more 'solid', and its not, its a light delicate wisp of a scent. The musk didn't really come out at all. On me this was very light and more of a summer or spring fragrance. I love rose notes, but I think others have done them better than than this (although this is still lovely). I prefer L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines or Van Cleef & Arpels Rose Velours for a more defined rose note.

LisaMari
LisaMari

so beautiful, feminine, and tender. love it, its like a living, breathing human flesh rose.

Oh my, this is very light, nice discreet rose scent, that vanishes real fast...too expensive for what it is really, fancy name and bottle, but simplistic rose scent, Yves Rocher did better!!! No depth or development...

Can I dare and say I'm a little bit bored with the term "nobile" here?
I wanted to try this Rosa Nobile anyway. I saw the beautiful bottle at a counter and couldn't help spritzing.
I like their Magnolia, don't care much for the other ones in the line. All in all a tiring line.
Rosa Nobile makes no exception.
It opens with a very subtle yet present rose smell, quite close to natural and lovely. Peony is also there and the tiniest amount of pepper. The first fruity notes last the time of a blink, which is not wrong in a rose scent.
It smells lovely for a while, let's say 1 hour, no more, not too intense but present. Then it fades and fades and never seems to come to a more substancial drydown. It's all about rose from start to end and it would be a nice thing if only it was a somptuous rose. Instead it's so faint that it could be taken for you average rosy scent from drugstore, only a little more elegant.
Not a great deal for that price.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Rosa Nobile I is a pretty fragrance,very well done, but it is different from what I was expecting. Rosa Nobile opens with prominent bergamot and mandarin, a sunny Italian prelude, followed by a swath of sharp pepper.

After the pepper a lovely soft rose enters that is just divine. I wish this phase of the scent lasted forever, but the rose note gets a bit overwhelmed by peony, lily of the valley and violet during the mid-phase of the development. The musk in the drydown makes this very long lasting on my skin and a bit powdery as well. The cedar is there as a balancing note but it is not prominent for me like it is for some others.

This citrusy floral mix with musk and cedar lasts and lasts on my skin for over 12 hours. It has good sillage for a few hours and then moves to a skin scent. It is a pretty fragrance and worthy of the Acqua di Parma name. At first I thought the rose disappeared in the drydown, but actually it does not, it's just very soft. This fragrance seems to be a crowd-pleaser. I have had 2 people ask me "what is that wonderful perfume you are wearing today?" when I have on Rosa Nobile so it must have more sillage than one may think!

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

Very longlasting, A little too powerful for me but perfect for someone who is looking for a heavier, more intense rose for the cooler season.

nayesha
nayesha

Unfortunately this is simply roses and nothing else ;( not complexed enough for me ,way to simple !

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

Purchased this today. I was very excited to smell it as I'm a huge fan of Magnolia Nobile and rose is actually one of my all time favourite scents so, when I heard Acqua di Parma had made a rose fragrance in the Nobile range I was beyond eager to try it.

I am not disappointed it at all. It's a deeper, muskier rose than perhaps I was expecting but this actually means it has greater scent payoff and longevity, or at least it did on me, still getting wafts of it 5 hours on.

It does remind me a little of Serge Luten's La Fille de Berlin in that it has a heady, jammy note to the rose, it's quite delicious. This isn't a powdery or green rose, it's a deep, plush, velvety rose with warm tones that remind me of a huge, billowy rose bush on a midsummer's night in Sorrento - you get the jist!

I don't think this will replace Magnolia Nobile as my signature scent, I just feel Magnolia Nobile is more of an all-rounder, possibly more elegant, suitable for any occasion fragrance, whereas I'd save Rosa Nobile for evening or Autumn / Winter wear personally.

Didokitty
Didokitty

Lovely rose scent with a "Acqua di Parma vibe". Stylish, but maybe not as stylish as Iris Nobile, Magnolia Nobile and Gelsomino Nobile. I rated this to a like-category now. I may have try this again.

Rosa Nobile by Acqua di Parma 3.98 out of 5 based on 159 ratings and 21 user reviews

Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Leather Purse Spray Eau De Parfum 20ml 0.7oz
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosa Nobile by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosa Nobile by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.