Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino for women and men

Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino for women and men
dislike

Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino for women and men Pictures Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino for women and men Pictures

Acqua di Portofino by Acqua di Portofino is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Acqua di Portofino was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurizio Cerizza. Top notes are tarragon, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, coriander, lavender, pitosporum and cardamom; base notes are patchouli, musk and vetiver.

Tarragon Tangerine Lemon

Nutmeg Coriander Lavender Pitosporum Cardamom

Patchouli Musk Vetiver

Acqua di Portofino Fragrance Reviews

murysusanto
murysusanto

Got my very first bottle of ADP classic in EDP, and the best thing is bought it in italy. Love it and I'll give it 9/10 for the scent.
Waited all these years and finally got my hand on the classic line,

Renato
Renato

I've got both the Edt and Edp versions. To my nose it is very similar to, but much more long lasting than the original YSL Pour Homme.

I'm not sure this supposed unisex scent would grab many women, but I think it superb and classy for a male. Especially when one wants a long lasting citrus scent in summer.
Regards.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

I thought this was going to be a nice gem in the citrus family. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Tangerine is the dominant note immediately. It is coupled with the tarragon. I don’t get the cedar at all. I really like the notes until I get about 10 minutes in, and then I just sense that AdP is for the more mature person. I honestly get a bit of nursing home from this fragrance. If Demeter ever makes “Nursing Home”, they can use these notes.

Middle notes settle down into a blasé mix of spices & lavender. They are uneventful & just linger, not unlike a vulture hovering over a dead carcass. Not necessarily stinky, there’s just not much there.

The longevity on this is actually very good for a citrus, maybe up to 15 hours. After a couple of hours the sillage drops quite a bit however, to minimal projection.

Base notes eventually settle down into a patchouli base that’s pretty weak, but it does linger on the skin for a long time.

If this still make this in 30 years, maybe I’ll pick up a bottle then.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I was searching through a cupboard the other day and found this. I had purchased it a few years ago really cheap and never really sprayed it....i must have considered it too mature at the time. Anyway, i gave it a spray and wow, this stuff is fantastic!!! I love Acqua di Parma and this smells every bit as good as that range. In fact, it is not a million miles away from intensa but with a softer almost talcum powder edge. The quality is great. I feel like i should be on a yacht or sipping a long cool drink in a quaint little harbour-side bar. Why did i leave this gem at the back of a cupboard for so long?

slgoofette
slgoofette

I live nearby Portofino in the summer. It smells exactly like on the hills around Portofino after the rain when the sun shines again. There is a smell of pythoshore, eucalyptus and mediterranean pine. It is rather masculine but it can also fit a sporty woman as a day cologne. Really pleasant and unusual.

Allen
Allen

Excellent top, middle and base notes. Great character but unassuming. Doesn't overwhelm even just after spraying. A bit too masculine though to be considered unisex.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Portofino Acqua di Portofino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Portofino by Acqua di Portofino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Portofino by Acqua di Portofino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Porsche Design Porsche Design Sport Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport 2012 Kenzo Kenzo Homme  Boisee Custo Barcelona Custo Man Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Davidoff Silver Shadow Etat Libre d`Orange Eloge du Traitre Comme des Garcons Comme Des Garcons Series 4 Cologne : Vettiveru Lalique Lalique White Loewe Agua de Loewe El Le Labo Bergamote 22 Aramis New West for Him Parfum d`Empire Azemour Les Orangers Boucheron Jaipur Homme Loewe Agua de Loewe Cala d'Or