Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Adam Levine for Women Adam Levine for women

Adam Levine for Women Adam Levine for women
dislike

Adam Levine for Women Adam Levine for women Pictures Adam Levine for Women Adam Levine for women Pictures

Adam Levine for Women by Adam Levine is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Adam Levine for Women was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Yann Vasnier. Top notes are saffron, citruses, marigold and spices; middle notes are indian jasmine, australian sandalwood and rose petals; base notes are benzoin and vanila.

Saffron Citruses Marigold Spices

Indian Jasmine Australian Sandalwood Rose Petals

Benzoin Vanila

Adam Levine for Women Fragrance Reviews

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I’m neither here nor there with Adam Levine (“should be seen and not heard” comes to mind), but the notes of his fragrance intrigued me so a bottle for $10 at Ross was irresistible.

I saw the comparisons to With Love by Hillary Duff, a perfume that was spicy and woody but too savory (BBQ-ish) on my skin. AL’s fragrance has a similar spiciness, especially when sniffed directly from the bottle and in the first half hour on skin. Interestingly, I read others experience the spices later in the dry down—for me, it was definitely early; and it did not approach the savoriness of With Love. After 30 minutes, the floral notes became quite apparent; the rose and jasmine were most obvious to me, maybe because they are most familiar to my nose. There was also a “jamminess”, rich, syrupy and fruity, that appeared; I am not sure where that came from, but it with the spices was vaguely reminiscent of a good Syrah. It is quite a complex scent at this phase.

From hour 2 to hour 3, it lost the spicy complexity and became a light floral sandalwood scent. I also see comparisons to Sensuous (which I adore), and find this to be a similar sandalwood but much lighter. Sensuous has amazing longevity and sillage on my skin, and is a touchstone sandalwood fragrance for me; by comparison, AL for Her is a pale shadow of that sandalwood—but similar, especially with the shared jasmine note, and a common hint of citrus. If the sandalwood of Sensuous had been left out in the rain and sun to grow pale and pastel toned, it might smell like AL for Her. Therefore, if you found Sensuous to be too bold, AL for Her might be a nice option.

AL for Her only lasted about 3 hours for me. I’m smashing my nose to my wrist and only catch the barest wisp of scent. Sillage initially was fair-modest but faded as the whole perfume faded. This really is a lovely fragrance, with an unusual and fairly complex composition (especially initially) that is simultaneously approachable. It would be appropriate for various occasions.

Of note, I’m wearing this on a dastardly hot day in Texas where the office AC appears to be broken; maybe I’ve sweated away this fragrance. I plan to keep it at least long enough to try it in cooler weather. And at $10 for the bottle, I’ll just reapply!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I initially was not very pleased with this. I find it to be very strong, which makes me happy I did not get the full sized bottle. Two sprays overwhelmed me!It reminds me a lot of Red Door. I let it calm down, and it started to smell like a lovely 'my scent but better' fragrance. Sweet jasmine and vanilla start to come through. It is a winter scent for me, but it is growing on me. This fragrance has taught me about the wonderful scent you can get when you let the notes settle and reveal themselves to you in their own time. This fragrance takes it's time seducing your nose!

lizakaya
lizakaya

This is a lovely almost masculine fragrance, which I like. It's great to have something in the wardrobe that allows me to choose a non-floral, non-fruit that's still light enough for summer evenings. I definitely get sandalwood, vanilla and spice; the dry down is quite soft and powdery. I wish it stayed a little truer to the initial notes during the dry down. Sillage is medium. Love the simple streamlined packaging.

Femigirl
Femigirl

I find him annoying but I like the notes in this. I could be convinced to give it a go LOL

CarolynS296
CarolynS296

Adam Levine for Women

After much frustration, attemting to find a new, sophisticated & notably unique, new fragrance, I came upon this scent.

Normally, I find myself hesitating, not even bothering to test celebrity fragrances.

My son, who is an absolute expert, where men's fragrances are concerned, found the men's version, to be exceptional, as did I. I hoped that the woman's version was given the same attention to composition.

Nevertheless, I took the chance on the fragrance (despite 3 pending returns). Without a doubt, this 'blind buy' was eye opening. It was a new, fresh, unique and mature, not a juvenile (sickening sweet) scent and absolutely not the usual immitation of something else.

Adam Levine for Women ... glorious! It is, by far, in my 'love' category.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I would have never sniffed this scent based on the bottle-bottle to me its very boring and bland. But I just happened to try few scents at Macy's and picked this up by chance. I had no clue who Adam Levine was-I don't follow celebrity news of any kind so I had to google it(Know his band, don't care for their music which is why I had no clue who this dude was). anyhoo, this is very surprising-spicy floral oriental that is creamy, sweet and heady. Welcome departure from your usual bland celebrity fragrances.
This is one scent I find hard to describe but its definitely not floral to my nose(even though there are floral notes)-it sort of smells of sandalwood, vanilla and cream, with maybe a dash of patchouli. Nothing citrusy, nothing floral here. Oriental all the way.
I think it falls in the same category as Kat von D Poetica and Versace Crystal Noir-except those two are much more floral. The common factor is all three have this sort of smoky creamy feeling

bronwen80
bronwen80

Loving this!! Tried it today on a whim and it is
100% Santal Blush by Tom Ford on me!!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

A lot of reviewers have mentioned this is a heavier musky fragrance on them, and I am having the opposite experience. I normally wear mostly oriental woody fragrances, though.

On me, Adam Levine for women opens with a blast of sheer, creamy sandalwood and some delicate spices. In the heart of the fragrance, which is more sparkling and bright, I can detect saffron, citrus, marigold, jasmine and rose. The drydown presented more sandalwood and while normally i love benzoin, here it is a bit sharp and flat on my chemistry. I can only detect the vanilla far into the dry down.

Overall, it's not the best for my chemistry, but I think it would be nice for someone who is looking for a budget-friendly, delicate and very lightly spiced floral-sandalwood scent.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

I finally picked this up for a bargain a couple days ago and cannot stop wearing this perfume. It has been a bit chillier out and this has been the perfect warm and comforting scent. It has a nice soft spice to it with a hint of citrus and dries down to a warm musky vanilla floral. I find it a warm and inviting scent that stays rather close to the skin as it dries down. This lasts around 6-8 hours on me. When I first got a whiff, I was reminded of With Love like others say but I would say only the initial spiciness is similar and then they change into completely different scents. I happen to like this one a lot more and absolutely love the packaging!

agado
agado

it is a very flowery scent with a touch of some spices. not a very long lasting for EDP :(

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

Like everyone already mentioned this is a very musky vanilla. The spices are there and although I love spices in other perfume blends, here to me it seems like its BO. It does have some similarity to Sensous but I like sensous this one NO, the musk is just too much. It is a skin scent and it seems like you are sweating something sweet, like how you would smell like if you are on a vanilla cake diet. I only sampled a bit but i think that is enough. I am happy I didn't blind buy this one as I was really excited to smell it.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I love this! I'm surprised it isn't as well loved as some comments indicate otherwise. It has the right amount of spices, woodiness and florals and it is well balanced. I get compliments on it, recently I was standing next to a coworker and she yelled out, wow you smell terrific. It also helps that the man that made it or helped to make it is a hottie.

Littlewing8_9
Littlewing8_9

I love this stuff sooooo much..................

nobodygirl
nobodygirl

The one thing that I love about this fragrance is that Mr. Levine didn't make the generic 'celebrity fragrance' thats often boring and too reminiscent of flowery, sugary vanilla, musky, short-lived young scents. At first spritz, it goes on sort of peppery, and spicy. Not too spicy that it will make you sneeze, but a woody-spicy mix maybe with a bit of leather in it.
It lasts long on my skin, however, it takes a while for the notes to blend and mingle into the fragrance that Adam intended to make. After the pink-pepper top notes, I smell a bit of rose and peony? I think? I want to say there is some powdery elements thrown into the top notes as well. But as I mentioned, not too strong to make you choke or stuff you up -- like some of the old-lady type perfumes that just smack you in the face like whoa.
What I don't smell, is the sandalwood/vanilla that is supposed to linger in the aftermath. On my skin, it still has the nice-almost-manly-unisex scent of sweet leather, spicy woody florals and for sure, hints of pepper. I am pretty sure one of the flower notes are either peony or rose. I really like it because it is so much more different than other celebrity fragrances. Sure, he always said he would never do a fragrance, but I applaud him for actually putting some effort into creating something unique that stands out from all the taylor-swift-mariah-carey-five-different-versions-of-estee-lauders-beautiful type crap circulating out there.

weegee
weegee

I'm a fan of each of the listed notes, especially benzoin, but blended together here they just rate an overall "like" for me, not a "love". It strikes me as "boozy" in much the same way as CK's Secret Obsession although I find Adam Levine For Her has much more of a masculine vibe than SO does on my skin. I must say I enjoy the cedar effect created by the sandalwood & benzoin but the effect isn't different enough or uniquely striking enough to hold my attention, at least in warm weather. I respect the ingredients though, so I'll save my sample for a colder day. My nose can be fickle.

Not so very deep or dark, just a conglomeration of individual parts that are lovely on their own but unremarkable when blended. And my nose detects no florals whatsoever - AL For Her is all woods, spices and boozy resins with a dash of vanilla that pops up in the drydown to sweeten the mix. I can imagine it working beautifully, on someone else. And if that someone else is you, there's an ebay seller with 50ml bottles for just over $15 USD with free shipping!

On the other hand, Adam Levine For Him is absolutely delightful on my female skin and it's for sure full bottle worthy - an immediate "love". It's as if he's set up a gigantic tease with the labels -- a man's scent for a woman's skin and a woman's scent for a man's skin. Well enough... in the words of the late, great Bob Marley, "We all are one", so forget the labels and wear the one you love. I'll take Adam Levine For Him, for now. As I said, my nose can be fickle.

P.S., I'm a couple of hours into my sample and I'm now reminded of Kate Walsh's Boyfriend, albeit without the tasty patchouli: it's your boyfriend's scent on your own skin. The vibe is the same but Kate does it better with the actual fragrance.

P.P.S., I have Hilary Duff's With Love and enjoy its woodsy character (just what is cocobolo anyway?) and find the similarity emerges after a couple of hours..

P.P.P.S., I also have Shisheido's Feminite du Bois and while I wouldn't call the comparison exactly blasphemous, a wrist-to-wrist sniff test detects no similarity.

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

Well it seems a lot of people really like this perfume. I, sadly, am not one of them. Based on the look of the bottle and the fact that Adam is young and cool I thought the perfume would reflect that. Instead what I got was a heavy, old-lady perfume. Straight musk and flowers on my skin. Not for me :(

cherie97
cherie97

I wanted so much to like this, but unfortunately I don't. The bottle is fun, but the liquid doesn't get along. It's a heady, strong scent with lots of musks and woods. For me it's quite messy, not easily blended.
Rose is heavy here, and the sandalwood is very sensuous.
It's strong, warm and for me choking.
Only smelling my wrist causes a headache.

To me, this isn't the definition of feminity.. Sadly.

ditush
ditush

I do not agree with the Hilary Duff With Love comparisons. Those were the (only) reason I bought this and it does not remind me of it at all. I seriously cannot smell any of the notes listed here and I am familiar with all of them. I get an ylang-ylang note similar to Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia and AG Songes but less strong.

It is a pleasant smell, not very innovative in general yet quite original when it comes to celebrity scents. It is a safe blind buy for sure but it is not what I was looking/hoping for. Lovely but not exciting if you know what I mean. I can imagine someone wearing this in the spring because it gives a warm feeling but not "winter/spicy warm" (which is what I wanted) more like "sunny/sweet warm".

The bottle and the packaging are fun though, an original piece if you are a collector. Do I regret buying it? Maybe, I think I am going to swap it and I still have to search for a lovely spicey scent.

Lali_7
Lali_7

If it wasn't for the citruses, which reminded me of lemon scented dish soap, it would be an OK scent. I was quite bothered.
Maybe it was a hidden message 'you're quite sexy, but go back to the kitchen' or something along those lines. I dunno...

noseynosey
noseynosey

Nobody has made the comparison to one of my favorite scents and it has been discontinued!! This is an exact copy of my beloved Feminite du Bois by Shisedo. I love it!!!!

oona noir
oona noir

I agree that if you like Hilary Duff With Love, you might enjoy this as well. The first time I tried it, it reminded me of EL Sensuous and Samsara, which is odd because I have not had any success at enjoying those two and I really like this one. The second time I tried it, it reminded me of Tom Ford Santal Blush.

On me, this starts off with saffron and citrus, moves on to a soapy rose before being overtaken by jasmine and sandalwood. I find the jasmine and sandalwood the most noticeable in this fragrance, with a nice vanilla finish. Longevity was decent, I can still find traces of it 10 hours later with only two sprays.

Definitely worth a try, and might end up on my purchase list.

CDGfan
CDGfan

Smells EXACTLY like Indian Mogra temple incense, very well composed and almost niche quality. Good job Levine!
Adam Levine must secretly love visiting Hindu temples in Southern California.
Btw Mogra is Indian Jasmin and it has a very musky animalic quality.

Honestly this is quite unisex , because Mogra has a very temple incense quality which places it in the unisex category.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Seeing Adam Levine's fragrance I was intrigued. After all, the frontman of Maroon 5 is incredibly sexy (at the least to me) and I was curious what he would slap his moniker on and call his own in today's world of celebrity fragrances. Would it be sex in a bottle?
The first time I splashed it on , I did indeed, smell sexual skin. Was my mind deluding me? Perhaps. But this is a skin scent. I'd say it is the Indian Jasmin that's responsible for the animalic smell I was getting. There's a bit of leather going on here and Saffron is the culprit there. Adam Levine for Women is a pleasing, powdery, vanilla, sandalwood skin scent. Hours later, light sweet florals make their way in and announce themselves. The leather and florals may make an entrance, but they stay in the corner most of the time, talking to the spices.
The longer this sits on me, the more powdery and woodsy it becomes. It's not a fragrance to dazzle but more a perfume to relax with, to enjoy pleasantly and one to wear in cooler weather with blazers, open neck shirts and scarfs tossed nonchalantly.
It's soft and feminine and its projection is close to the skin. Share it at times you want to be close with someone. Its lasting power is quite good-minimal four hours.
Simple rectangular bottle with the name emblazoned across it with a pretty cap. Perhaps layering it will bring out the sillage, I don't know, but there are sets available. This is a designer fragrance that reminds me of Flowerbomb or Hypnotic Poison(not as spicy) on its drydown for me.

tanpeached
tanpeached

This is definitely on my next purchase list. It's warm and sexy. Not at all what I was expecting from a celebrity fragrance, like it's already been said by other reviewers. This hot number is a perfect fit for your fall/winter collection.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This has an odd scent for a celebrity fragrance. It's pretty masculine and is a spicy floral. I'm not sure that I'd purchase this.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

one of the best celeb fragrances released in a while, I love it. warm and creamy spice with a little flower here and there, love love love!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

کافی است فقط برای بوئیدن این رایحه و تصور این شخصیت جذاب و سرحال بافاصله متوسط عطر میوها و سنگینی
گل زعفرن رایحه ترش مرکبات وهمچنین مزه شیرینی فرد جذاب بخوبی انسان را در دنیای شیرنی وخوردنی بودن این وانیل انسان را بفکر فرومیبرد.

killer_kitty
killer_kitty

Absolutely awful. Could not wait to get it off my skin. I couldn't stand the smell of myself with this on. Love him, but the fragrance is vomitous.

love45
love45

The spices and the vibe I'm getting from this perfume reminds me of With Love by Hilary Duff! It feels really warm and I like it very much! If you like With Love, you might like this one as well! Not bad at all! ;)

twillocks
twillocks

I love this and I love Adam LOL dreamy . . . . .I keep sniffing my sample can't wait till my bottle gets here. It lasts forever I Just Love It.

I don't think it smells anything like Hillary Duff's fragrance. I don't have any perfumes that smell like this. . . .and believe me I have a LOT

jonr951

Totally found this at Macys today! Took LONG enough! Haha! He already needs to come out with new ones as I really don't love or adore this one or his men's fragrance. Come on Adam! : )

blueangel0313
blueangel0313

This was a horrible experience. I sometimes spray mistakes on, but this was gross. It smelled like smoke and tobacco.....like I had an all nighter at a smokey bar. Very strange. Goodluck to whoever's chemistry produces something positive.

Tovah
Tovah

This deep sandalwood fragrance, on my skin, reminds me quite a bit of Samsara. I "get" the comparisons to Sensuous, because of a couple of the spices used, but Adam Levine EDP couldn't smell less like Sensuous on me than Love's Baby Soft smells like Angel. ALFW isan incense-floral, woody fragrance that doesn't seem gourmand to me. There's a lot more jasmine in ALFW than I expected there to be, based on the reviews, but sandalwood stands out the most to my nose.I find this fragrance is best after about an hour of melting into my skin. Something in this calls to mind Tocca Cleopatra.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I've tested this one out a couple of times now. I can't stand the men's version but I admit that this women's version is better than that one. I still don't see this fragrance as being anything really outstanding though. It's pleasant enough, but nothing really special. For some reason I can smell gardenia in this, yet it doesn't seem to have gardenia in it. I am not a gardenia fan by any means. I usually find it too strong and overpowering and I don't like that I'm detecting it here. There are very few fragrances who manage to incorporate gardenia just right so it blends in instead of standing out. This perfume seems generic to my nose and a tad boring. In a sea of sweet-fruity-floral celebrity fragrances, this one does stand out as being different but unfortunately something seems to be missing that could have made it totally unique and wonderful. For me, this one is not "full bottle purchase" worthy.

levinebabe
levinebabe

This is a different scent from any celeb. While others try to be sweet, fruity, gourmand, this scent really stands out. I scent sandalwood. I don't know how saffron smells.It is the scent of a woman. It is so different from nowadays scents. No, the vanilla isn't sweet. Not a teenish girly type.
Well, I made a 1ml sample decant and give to my friend. She loves it! I didn't think she would, since she is into fruity scent.
The longevity is surely undoubted. Sprayed once on neck at 5PM, sniffed it again at 12PM (yes, the next day!) and it was still there.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I like it, i adore him. Not what i was hoping for and not a stunner. Immediately i got Sean John perfume reminders, then i got Sensuous as well. It's not a bad thing, it's just i have been there, done that already. Seriously, there is no need for me to launch into any detailed descriptors here because it is like a combo of the two I mentioned. Agreed, it is not a mass production smell and only after dry down did I get what i thought was tuberose, i kept smelling that love-hate plastic note but apparently i was wrong based on the ingredients listed. Dunno, i will have to wear a few more times and see what else there may be to offer. If this is the scent that Adam Levine fell for, i would like to know it was. He is a freaky dude I am just more curious than anything else.

jonr951

Ok, I much prefer the women's scent over the men's from Adam. It smells just fine. It's nothing I absolutely love or adore one bit, but that's ok I guess. Haha! I just smell flowers and vanilla. I wish I smelled some spice and citrus, by I really don't. I know I've smelled this before, as I'm sure everyone else has as well, but at least it's not another super fruity floral or super sweet gourmand, even though I do love me some fruity florals and sweet gourmands. Haha! Thinking off the top of my head, I guess you can say this one is related to say, Gucci Flora, but just a tiny bit. It's like the older sister/aunt of Gucci Flora. Haha! It isn't heavy at all, which I guess is a good thing if super heavy white florals aren't your thing. It isn't say, Truth or Dare or Kim K. I don't even know what flowers I'm smelling, really. I'm not getting any rose one bit so it must be the marigold and/or the jasmine. It's nice, but again, I'm not absolutely in love with it. I have to own at least one of Adam's fragrances so I guess it will be this edp. : )

@paiged98@gmail.com, BRILLIANT! I definitely get Sean John Unforgivable Woman from this! You nailed it! Dang u! Haha! : )

Wow. I'm shocked. This is not what I was expecting from a celebrity scent. This opens up with a cool spiciness, even a bit sharp. As it warms and evolves, it develops a bit of sweetness and a lot of warmth. The spices seem to be simmering and getting warmer, mingling with the sandalwood. As others have mentioned, I also find a similarity to EL Sensuous, but not enough to get the two confused. I'm impressed.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I smelled this in the store and it smells like an expensive scent it's nice. the one for men is nice too

This is a rich scent, spicy , at first spray I detect the saffron, it reminds me a bit of Queen Latifah, although I feel this is nicer, it smells interesting as it is a total change from the sweet boring scents out there. This is a scent one notices for sure, so if you want a light scent, this won't work too well. I don't get flowers though, will have to see in the dry down. Not sure this is easy to wear, I don't think of Sensuous upon smelling it, but they would be in the same category, Sensuous was more linear, not so rich, nor so spicy , I didn't care for Sensuous much, the Adam Levine is interesting, although I feel the spices take over a bit too much, it is an exotic scent , a bit too Indian spices for my taste Hopefully the dry down will be softer.

Smunky
Smunky

Is it just me, or does this smell an awful lot like Estée Lauder Sensuous? Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's a bad thing, I happen to have and love Sensuous. But... I HAVE Sensuous. Yes this one is less expensive, but the sillage and longevity on me are lesser too. I will use it up for sure, but when both this and Sensuous are gone and I need to decide which to repurchase, I'm not sure if I'll go with the more costly perfume I only need two or three sprays of vs. the cheaper perfume that I need five or six sprays of.

Cams
Cams

Sprayed this a few mintes ago and the compliments have not stopped. Being a huge fan of Yann Vasnier I cannot dismiss this out of hand. I'll see how it develops. Great start!

Update - happily bought it! For a celebrity scent this is very, very good. I had sworn off celebrity scents but I'll gladly make an exception for this one. Even the box is sophisticated!

In Vogue
In Vogue

Someone contact Coty, they've stolen the Vanilla Musk formula! During the first 20 mins., I smell something warm and animalic, like amber. Very sexual, which befits Adam Levine's image as a ladies man. I don't pick up any citrus or florals at all. After 20 mins., the dirty smell is completely gone, and all that remains is an exact clone of Vanilla Fields Musk fragrance, which is just a warm scent of cheap musk and vanilla. It's probably intended to be a scent to wear in bed (not alone), and I think Adam Levine would really want a woman to smell like this. But without those dangerous initial animalic notes, it's perfectly safe for teens.

temo
temo

What a great surprise! Soft and beautiful. Unique and wonderfully blended. Bought it immediately! Sprayed it about eight hours ago and am still enjoying the final trails of it on my wrist. A pleasure from start to finish.

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

Love it. Smells great almost powdery and sweet. Great for a date or keeping it casual. :)

Sh1rlG1rl
Sh1rlG1rl

Tried this new Eau de Parfum at my local pharmacy TODAY. Yes guys and gals it is out and about and ready to ....please me anyways. Very relaxed and comfortable scent. Definitely not an 'in your face' fragrance, which is sometimes preferable in this new backwards era of "No Scents is Good Sense" (I will keep my thoughts to myself on THAT whole issue as I could write a large, exclamation point punctuated tome! See - can't even write one sentence without becoming irritated! OK, make it 2 sentences.) HaHa
This stays true to its notes and has a very good lasting power, on me anyways. Then again, most perfumes last on my skin. I liked the bottle design, and loved the shiny, perfectly weighted, mike top. Quite unique. Reasonably priced and a nice surprise for a celebrity perfume. A fragrance either works or totally does not work on me and this one just got hired as it passed all my criteria for what I wanted today. I guess if I had to sum it up in one word, this new frag would fall under the definition of
P O L I T E and in today's world, that's a keeper :)

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I found out where to buy this perfume, at Macy's!! I'm very curious about this perfume. I don't always like spices in perfume, but I'm hoping this one will surprise me. Otherwise this perfume is right up my alley. I also adore the bottle, like who doesn't adore him? I do like warm spicy so I'm really hoping to love this!

jonr951

Every woman in my life will probably be getting this from me. Dang you Mr. Levine! Haha! It sounds nice! Please be nice! : )

Adam Levine for Women by Adam Levine 3.57 out of 5 based on 159 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adam Levine for Women by Adam Levine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adam Levine for Women by Adam Levine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.