Designers » A » Woody « Groups

Adidas 3 Man Adidas for men

Adidas 3 Man Adidas for men
dislike

Adidas 3 Man by Adidas is a Woody fragrance for men. Adidas 3 Man was launched in 2003. Adidas 3 Man was created by Alain Astori, Jean-Pierre Mary and Martine Pallix. The fragrance features green grass, teak wood, sandalwood, musk and yuzu.

Green Grass Teak Wood Sandalwood Musk Yuzu

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Adidas 3 Man Fragrance Reviews

Ravinderpalsinghsethi
Ravinderpalsinghsethi

It smells like a nice fragrance as when i purchased i used it after some time. When i sprayed it, it gives me immense smell alongwith cool feeling.

guest_hi
guest_hi

hello how are you
Hope you are doing just fine over there.My name is loveth. I just want
to let you know that l came across your profile at
here and after going
through it intresting l found you, hope you do not mind. If you are
intrested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my
picture, just feel free to contact me at my private mail address at ([email protected])
Hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day and stay
blessed.
loveth.

Stefan
Stefan

I smelled this in a Gordmans. I think it smells a little lighter than Moves. I had to spray it 3 timeot get a real scent from it, maybe why they called it 3. I left it on my skin, and really didn't notice anything. Needless to say it was left on the shelf.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas 3 Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas 3 Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas 3 Man by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas 3 Man by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Encre Noire Nasomatto Black Afgano Yves Rocher Iris Noir Bacon Bacon Classic Corine de Farme Disney Princess Pink Toffe Dream Christian Dior L'or J'adore The Absolute Perfume Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine Pour Lui S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme Masaki Matsushima Aqua Mat Homme Oriflame Signature Ajmal Wisal Oriflame Amber Elixir Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Givenchy Insense Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Joop! Joop! Femme Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Ralph Lauren Safari Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge