Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Adidas for women

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Adidas for women

Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Adidas Get Ready! For Her was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier. Top notes are watermelon, grenadine and orange; middle notes are lotus and sugar cane; base notes are amber, cedar and musk.

Watermelon Grenadine Orange

Lotus Sugar Cane

Amber Cedar Musk

Fruity Rhythm
Fly High Woman

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Fragrance Reviews

Today I tested it and yummy! This is a mouthwatering fragrance for summer. It smells like delicious fruits. Sillage is nice. Worth a try!

Quality of the Adidas fragrances is really good for the price, and Get Ready is not an exception.

If you like sweet, fresh and ozonic scents, you can't really go wrong with this.

Watermelon is a pretty detectable note here. Longevity of this perfume is surprisingly good. Sillage is moderate.

This one surprised me because I didn't expect anything special and ... ta da! Find a new great scent for my collection! I tested it on my skin and enjoyed!

Feels fresh and citric, fruity, sweet, girly and happy.

I think this is gourmand: I get orange candy or gummy candy citric flavour, not cloying.

Sillage is between soft and moderate. The longevity surprised me, more than 4 hours. The fragrance is lineal, it doesn't changes.

I've had D&G Nº3 L'imperatrice and I think maybe they are on the same line but they aren't the same: L'imperatrice had softer sillage (dissappointed!), smells less gourmand, more sophisticated, less sweet candy and smoother fruit mix.

I think it really worths it's price. I'll give it a try soon and wear it on warm climate days.

I bought Get Ready! purely due to it's comparison to D&G's l'Imperatrice which I smelled recently in Sephora and fell head over heels for. GR is about a third of the price, so i figured I didn't have much to lose. At first I was very disappointed - I got a lot of orange where as l'Imperatrice was sweet watermelon. After some time, though, the similarities became much more apparent to me. GR is really likable, sweet and fresh, kind of energizing, a good daytime fragrance. It doesn't, however, trump or match l'Imperatrice in my opinion. L is more aquatic and less overtly fruity to me, even with the prominent watermelon, so it's still on my "need to own" list.

I really love this fragrance!!! very fruity and sweet,reminds me to Aquolina Simply pink mixed with D&G L'Imperatrice. It's a perfect scent for spring and summer! If you like sweet-fruity fragrances,you'll love it! : )

Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas 3.97 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Get Ready! For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Get Ready! For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Pur Blanca Aquolina Pink Sugar Lady Gaga Fame Katy Perry Meow Avon Celebre Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Impulse Spice Girls Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Adidas Pure Lightness Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Nina Ricci Nina Chopard Wish Elie Saab Le Parfum Salvador Dali Eau de RubyLips Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Avon Far Away Bella Thierry Mugler Innocent Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Mariah Carey M