Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Adidas for women

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Adidas for women
dislike

ozonic

Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Adidas Get Ready! For Her was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier. Top notes are watermelon, grenadine and orange; middle notes are lotus and sugar cane; base notes are amber, cedar and musk.

Watermelon Grenadine Orange

Lotus Sugar Cane

Amber Cedar Musk

Adidas Get Ready! For Her Fragrance Reviews

Nanami
Nanami

This one surprised me because I didn't expect anything special and ... ta da! Find a new great scent for my collection! I tested it on my skin and enjoyed!

Feels fresh and citric, fruity, sweet, girly and happy.

I think this is gourmand: I get orange candy or gummy candy citric flavour, not cloying.

Sillage is between soft and moderate. The longevity surprised me, more than 4 hours. The fragrance is lineal, it doesn't changes.

I've had D&G Nº3 L'imperatrice and I think maybe they are on the same line but they aren't the same: L'imperatrice had softer sillage (dissappointed!), smells less gourmand, more sophisticated, less sweet candy and smoother fruit mix.

I think it really worths it's price. I'll give it a try soon and wear it on warm climate days.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought Get Ready! purely due to it's comparison to D&G's l'Imperatrice which I smelled recently in Sephora and fell head over heels for. GR is about a third of the price, so i figured I didn't have much to lose. At first I was very disappointed - I got a lot of orange where as l'Imperatrice was sweet watermelon. After some time, though, the similarities became much more apparent to me. GR is really likable, sweet and fresh, kind of energizing, a good daytime fragrance. It doesn't, however, trump or match l'Imperatrice in my opinion. L is more aquatic and less overtly fruity to me, even with the prominent watermelon, so it's still on my "need to own" list.

sissi75
sissi75

I really love this fragrance!!! very fruity and sweet,reminds me to Aquolina Simply pink mixed with D&G L'Imperatrice. It's a perfect scent for spring and summer! If you like sweet-fruity fragrances,you'll love it! : )

Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas 4.00 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Get Ready! For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Get Ready! For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Get Ready! For Her by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Avon Tahitian Holiday Aquolina Pink Sugar Avon Far Away Bella Avon Riviera Goddess Oriflame Eclipse Impulse Spice Girls Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Avon Pur Blanca Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Bvlgari Omnia Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Alta Moda Dreams Dior Dune Mexx Mexx Ice Touch Woman essence Like a Day in a Candy Shop