Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Adidas Ice Dive Adidas for men

Adidas Ice Dive Adidas for men
dislike

Adidas Ice Dive by Adidas is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Adidas Ice Dive was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Bousseton. Top notes are kiwi, lavender, mandarin orange, yuzu, mint, grapefruit, anise and bergamot; middle notes are sandalwood, patchouli and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, musk, vanilla, pepper and ambergris.

Kiwi Lavender Mandarin Orange Yuzu Mint Grapefruit Anise Bergamot

Kenzo Homme Sport Extreme

Adidas Ice Dive Fragrance Reviews

lou6
lou6

I wear this when I was younger and not into fragrances.
I remember that is smell great for few hours-(4-5) sadly.
but for its price...can't really complain
For those who love wearing a fragrance in a gym without paying $30+....get this
If I had time and not many fragrances that I own now....I would rebuy anyway

Arunas.K
Arunas.K

Dear everyone,

This is nice smelling frag, very fresh and very well blended. Yet it is synthetic and yes it is not sophisticated nor it is bold either.

It is a cheap and nice smelling Frag. Yet I am not sure why, but this is extremely watered down frag. I have to agree that it lasts for about 1 hour and then vanishes instantly.

If used with Shower gel after a workout - it leaves a very nice, calming effect. One could use this before going to sleep, due to the fact that it is soothing.

However I will not buy this again, due to the lack of potency.

It could work as something to have in a gym bag, but please remember that it does not last at all, meaning that it will not interfere with your evening smell later on.

I cannot recommend buying this frag, but not because it smells bad - because it evaporates too quickly.

Verdict:
Projection - non existent.
Duration - Poor

6/10 (only because it smells nice, otherwise it would be 3/10).

PS. If you are looking for some sporty fragrances I would recommend Whisky Sport, or some of NIke (De ruy perfumes) colognes, they offer sporty and longer lasting fragrances.

If you like Adidas: Adidas Extreme force is the one worth buying guys, and Ice DIve is just for a few mins of fun.

TheNewEra
TheNewEra

Pros:

- It's very cheap if you find it at the right place
- It lives up to the "ice" scent
- Lots in a bottle
- Decent for a labour intensive workplace

Cons:

- Extremely generic and young generation axe-like scent
- Does not last long at all
- Does not project very well
- Not very noticeable
- Smells more like deodorant than cologne

Not a very good cologne as it is extremely generic. I was also disappointed in how many of the notes were not present or barely noticeable. The dry down is so quick that you won't be able to appreciate the full extent of this scent. Overall it's not worth it if you are looking for a signature scent.

zdsensabaugh
zdsensabaugh

The grapefruit/yuzu really comes out on my skin in a way that is more offputting than fresh.

That is just me. Personally I like the scent on other people and I think this is purely a body chem thing. Beyond that This guy is surprising. I have and have had many of the adidas EDT's and this seems to be on the more unique end. So many are safe, clean, after workout scents that are sport + vanilla. This isn't that. Even though that seems like what it would be from the notes posted above. This is adidas showing some attidue that is out of their character. I'm glad to see them make a stab outside of the safety zone.

Edit:

I've spent more time with this and see a resemblance to Bleu De Chanel that people have mentioned. Rather that the bitter smoky citrus of BDC opening this has a green synthetic Mint/Yuzu. Other than that it smells a lot more like Perry Ellis Man. It has grown on me.

Daniel Kostov
Daniel Kostov

I extensively reviewed adidas' "Get Ready" cologne, and this time around I want to give a shorter review, so I'll be quick. I think this perfume is mediocre. Much better than "get ready", but one can still smell the cheapness in it. Its exactly the same as "get ready" in terms of terrible silage and longevity, but the scent is much more pleasant.

Why it's so mediocre:

1. Scent - Its actually pretty nice. It's fresh and a little minty. It doesn't smell too synthetic and could potentially fool someone into thinking it's more expensive than it is, if the longevity and scent weren't so terrible that is.

2. Longevity - Same as "Get Ready" - really bad. It lasts like 30 minutes to an hour if you're lucky and have applied 10 or more sprays.

3. Silage - Again poor. Moderate only when you apply many many sprays... but then it lasts for a short time.

Conclusion:

I personally would never buy this. I got it as a gift. It's not too bad tho. I'd recommend you wear it if you're going to go out on a jog or to the gym. Otherwise, even for casual use it doesn't work. I'll give it 4.5 out of 10.

Dioguh
Dioguh

For something that cost less then 10€, It's pretty pleasant for hot days or just a casual day. Up to 4 hours on my skin. And believe me, it's remarkable

arcade_blox
arcade_blox

Like all adidas EDT, this has the same heart (the most similar is adidas PURE GAME), but this has something special, maybe the lavender, maybe the bergamot, I don't know, but I love this edition.

It's cheap, fresh, citric, soft, excellent for everyday use. Smells like a clean body, and it's suitable for layering with other citric scents.

Adidas has excellent cheap fragrances, at the cost of low sillage and longevity. Safe blind buy, recommended for teens and mid-adults (or any-age athletic guys)

fraggy_man
fraggy_man

"Unexpected things happen when you are least expecting"
This is my feeling when it comes to 'Ice dive'. Exact smell of bleu de chanel at the top; after 30 min, adidas settles into a pleasent scent comfortable to the crowd. Bleu de chanel is my signature perfume; you pay for the quality but 'Adidas ice dive' can be compared with the Legend(BDC)with a little naive mind..!afterall its 1/20th the price of BDC so i basically use it for gym,room freshner,car freshner also in wardrobe spraying.

arthur.andrade
arthur.andrade

Love it! Great smell, fresh, clean. Despite of the poor longevity and sillage, it's a great fragrance for daily use.

rudwat
rudwat

I bought it because it was 33% off, post xmas clearance sale.

Fresh. I detect more clean citrus than mint at first blast, but a balanced citric scent- not overwhelming in any way. It smells much more expensive than it really is... but it doesn't develop much, I'd say it's quite linear.

The mint starts trailing off after about an hour on my skin.

It's cheap and cheerful and like others have said- you could certainly do worse while having spent more.

lightspeed388
lightspeed388

'Ice Dive by Adidas'
Ice Dive starts out with quite a bit of the mint and kiwi, with a little grapefruit. It has a sharp & fresh fruity smell, not overly fruity though. After about 20 minutes you get more grapefruit with a little lavender and a hint of the vanilla, which starts to sweeten the whole fragrance very slightly whilst staying fresh. Ice Dive does not really change all that much, it stays quite linear. Longevity is OK, you should get 4-6 hours. Sillage or projection is quite good for the first 2 hours, it will push of the skin but then it starts to sit quite close to the skin. Overall I do like Ice Dive, but only as a very casual scent. I would recommend trying this fragrance, 6.5/10.
Cheers.

cassius
cassius

Pleasantly surprised with this. You could do a lot worse with a lot more money. Once you get past that sharp mint + yuzu accord at the beginning, you're left with a nice clean scent with an aromatic touch. Good for casual/home/gym use.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

My favorite of the series of Adidas frags, besides moves. Its subtle but super fresh laundry like. I would put it in a relation with curve. Spicy, musky but green and fresh. It is the most interesting of ultra cheap scents to me with its complex development. Who am I kidding, it's super cheap and will be kept in the car as a fresher upper on hot days or at the gym. Very safe.

Hema277
Hema277

Mmmmmm.. His scent. Aquatic kiwi and vanilla. A fresh breezy vibe. The colour of the juice is how the scent feels like. Frosty pearly blue.
Kinda sharp though in the beginning before the wateriness step up a notch.

Nice for hot days. And hotties. :b

Chacka
Chacka

Going to the gym? This is what you want.
getting out of the gym? You know the deal.

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

This scent is a special one for my. I like it very much!
The scent is ice cold with fresh ozone and weaker green fruit with a bit yuzu (as a kind of citrus scent). My opinion is that ICE DIVE isn't citric just icy, fresh with a bit citrus and a soft, sweeter, elegance scent after the first impression.

And as I said, it reminds me to the best part of my life. :)

hwangjinseok
hwangjinseok

It has the same top notes as Bleu de Chanel, but of course Chanel leaves a signature-expensive dry note at last. This is like the cheap version of BDC.

KeithScar
KeithScar

Ice Dive by Adidas is a wonderful alluring sporty cologne that can roll with the top dogs any day in my opinion. Ice Dive is perfect for casual everyday use. Very cheap and can be seen for 7.99 in Ross and TJ MAXX. The body spray and body wash are even better. Adidas hit a grandslam with this udnerrated fragrance

Keddy
Keddy

This was surprisingly good but not really unique. If your looking to smell fresh its safe to get this. I gave it away to a friend and sometimes when I go out with him, I'd ask "That's a good cologne you have there! What is it?" and he'd say "The one you gave me before dumbass!"

Jellybean
Jellybean

this is the best male perfume ever.
fresh and citrussy, just perfect.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

this perfume gives a sharp , chemicals like smell at start and then in half an hour fades to nothing.

babybash44
babybash44

It has a really nice scent, good for Summer, but the name does not suit the fragrance. With Ice Dive, I expected something cold, refreshing, and aquatic but in this EDT I get a fruity, spicy vibe. It is Summery, just not "Ice"-y. I'm disappointed in the longevity of this, four hours maximum (if you're lucky!) This should be considered an Eau de Cologne, but it's labeled an EDT. I'm not too pleased with longevity, but it's a very versatile fresh scent good for any age and casual occasion.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very cool and intense EDT, citrus with a hint of ozone, with a tendency to shout soft and fresh socks and woody base notes with a very subtle hint of vanilla. I like that never loses its freshness throughout its evolution, including its base notes.

Recommended for use in warm climates, a simple and refreshing freagancia for everyday use.

guest_dkbrussels
guest_dkbrussels

Refreshing,sporty and I really like its spiciness. Since it is relatively cheap, so I can use it as much as I want to. I am surely going to use it to the college this summer.

guest_anne
guest_anne

my boyfriend has this one
Is like a extrange scent: is citric and unisex but has pepper on it.
Realy like it.
for a modern guys.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Ice Dive fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Ice Dive, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Ice Dive by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Ice Dive by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.