Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Adidas Sensual Instinct Adidas for women

Adidas Sensual Instinct Adidas for women
dislike

caramel

Adidas Sensual Instinct by Adidas is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Adidas Sensual Instinct was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Benoist Lapouza. Top notes are magnolia and black currant; middle notes are peony, iris and rose; base notes are peach and caramel.

Magnolia Black Currant

Peony iris Rose

Peach Caramel

Adidas Sensual Instinct Fragrance Reviews

LaurenBaker
LaurenBaker

This was a unique experience for me. I never had Adidas before. I like this kind of fragrance. Specialy the caramel combined with floral aroma is quite ok. It was a good gift for mothers' day. My husband knew I like caramel, and it was very creative from him to buy this. It has a good aroma.

I have never worn an Adidas scent before, although I do like the men' s fragrances, I bought this on impulse, because looking at the notes, this wasn't your typical sporty/outdoorsy type fragrance, this iis something else, warmer, different, I quite like it. More a soft gourmand than a typical oriental, I am pleased to have it, there is a certain quality to the scent, feminine, I detect the rose, some caramel also, but it isn't very sweet at all Not sure this is a love, but I like it. This is quite light, not much projection, although the scent lingers nicely on my skin.

katarzyna.terek
katarzyna.terek

The same for me. It was my first perfume. And the first one I absolutely loved. A real signature perfume. Over the years my love to it has not change. I still keep looking for it from time to time, or trying to find something dazzingly similiar, unfortunately without any success. I still keep empty bottle in my treasure box from the teenage years, and although I am already a woman, I still think this is absolutely perfectly feminine, sexual, oriental and sensual combination. Such a shame it's no longer available. I love the idea of how perfume can reflect person's personality, and maybe that's why I resist wearing a lot of different perfumes, looking for the perfect one, and the perfect one is anywhere to be found.

Lionmad
Lionmad

Love this fragrance, I was bought it as a teenager as a gift from my aunt and was my first ever fragrance. Just wish I could still buy it :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Sensual Instinct fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Sensual Instinct, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Sensual Instinct by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Sensual Instinct by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Puma Flowing Jil Sander Jil Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Avon Extraordinary Celine Dion Belong La Prairie Midnight Rain Esprit Esprit Horizon Women Esprit Connect for Her Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Avon Surreal Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Thierry Mugler Angel Escada Escada Magnetism Guerlain Angélique Noire Avon Bali Bliss Escada Desire Me Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II