Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Adidas Team Force Adidas for men

Adidas Team Force Adidas for men
dislike

tobacco

Adidas Team Force by Adidas is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Adidas Team Force was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Quest International. Top notes are aldehydes, orange, pineapple, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are juniper and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar and tobacco.

Aldehydes Orange Pineapple Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Juniper Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar Tobacco

Adidas Team Force Fragrance Reviews

0blistik
0blistik

Honestly, I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but this has been pretty disappointing. The scent doesn't last too long for me(2hrs max). and the sillage is at arm's length. It's too bad because I kind of like the scent in this one. I bought really cheap, it was less than 3 bucks, So I guess I get what I paid for.

rf1685
rf1685

citrusy in the opening, definitely smell tobacco in the dry down. an ok scent, doesn't leave any impression on me, but at least it delivers what it should. this is for the bottle with the name in red, don't know if it's been reformulated.

sanjayrulz
sanjayrulz

Kind of reminds me of Axe Phoenix. Someone said it smelled like black polo, but i disagree. I dont really smell much tobacco, but i do smell citrus, and its really fruity.

If you are seeking a decent tobacco scent at a low price, I suggest Cadillac Coupe instead. This one, unlike a couple other Adidas scents I recently acquired, isn't worth the low price, IMO. I did a dab sampling so I'll give it a full wearing (using 5 or more sprays to the chest) at some point and update this review, but as things stand I don't see value here. Try Extreme Power or Pure Game if you must have an Adidas scent is my advice. I have the new style bottle, not the one pictured above, so perhaps it was reformulated into something weak and uninteresting.

newbee3114
newbee3114

Great smelling fragrance for about 20 mintues.. I sprayed about 5 sprays and the smell is wonderful but after 20 seconds it becomes a skin fragrance. If you are going to purchase this beaware that you might have to spray atleast 10 on body and 10 on your clothes lol seriouly I think it shouldve lasted longer. not worth the 5.95 i paid for. Get yourself Adidas Intense Touch it has a similar vibe to this buti last longer (for about 3 hours) on my skin anyway!!!

WolfHaleigh
WolfHaleigh

I definitely caught the tobacco undercurrent, but the citrus doesn't stick out as much as the woody scents - sandalwood and cedar is what I caught.

dmirror
dmirror

This actually reminds me of curve for men it's light fresh & clean non offensive smell it just doesn't have that fresh cut grass smell like curve but this is perfect for office jobs or the gym working out it's really light scented you can only smell it when up close it's pretty much a skin scent I've been wearing this off and on now for years only to work though during the summer but its a nice scent I have gotten a few compliments with it nothing special though you can find this at sears or walgreens for a little of nothing $15 at the most

rudwat
rudwat

Fantastically warm and citrusy.... however, longevity is a problem even though it's a bargain bin fragrance. Would've been a mainstay in my limited collection if it lasted 5hours on my skin. Sadly, all I get is 3 hours at most- in summer. Disappointing given it smells So good.... and because : shouldn't a sporty fragrance last last long enough To cover up the scent of a day of activity?

hellrokr
hellrokr

Awesome perfume......briliant price and superb fragrance.......got so many compliments......always keep it on my shelf......longetivity is 7-8 hours with 9 sprays.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

To my nose grapefruit is the most dominant note here. This is followed closely by juniper, and hints of sandalwood and pineapple are also apparent. A very pleasant scent indeed and a good day to day fragrance for the warmer months. I’ve also found longevity and projection to be very good indeed. I usually get 5 - 6 hours myself which is quite impressive for a drug store scent. Definitely one of the better Adidas fragrances; and for lovers of citrusy scents on a tight budget definitely one to try.

tutu1234
tutu1234

I like the smell, I don't know why so many bad reviews. One thing which standout is the Longevity and Projection of this particular bottle. I don't know - whenever I use Team Force I get 6-8 Hrs of longevity.....Isn't it great? For a perfume priced this low, you get a great smell and awesome longevity.I always use it while working-out and sometimes in office in rotation with my other costly fragrances. This too stands out.

atuk
atuk

My very second fragrance to ever buy (yr 2007). Well, it's got good scent, very cassual. May be cheap alright but overal a good perfume especially for those who can't afford expensive perfumes, cheaper vasion of azzaro chrome sport. Good sillage and projection, average longevity (4 to 6 hrs).

Dark-X
Dark-X

Like the dominant portion of Adidas's fragrances, Adidas Team Force is a perfect drug store, cheap, casual fragrance.

Like the other masculine frags with "tobacco", (Herrera, Versace...etc), A-TF has a rich smell that doesn't reflect its price at all !

The smell starts with a breeze of a wood-flowery combination, then the woods starts to dominant & it eventually leaves a woody rich smell.

A peaceful causal smell with a great price. Harmless, like an aquatic frag.

Recommended as a casual for woody people. Not so woody though.

Longevity is like 4 hours in a warm climate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Team Force fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Team Force, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Team Force by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Team Force by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.