Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Adidas Urban Spice Adidas for men

Adidas Urban Spice Adidas for men
dislike

herbal

Adidas Urban Spice by Adidas is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Adidas Urban Spice was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Sabine De Tscharner. The fragrance features artemisia, coriander, cypress, patchouli, mint, vetiver, bergamot, birch, cardamom and lemon.

Artemisia Coriander Cypress Patchouli Mint Vetiver Bergamot Birch Cardamom Lemon

Nike Ride

Adidas Urban Spice Fragrance Reviews

misbehavin
misbehavin

Very interesting, I used to love this. I can't find it anywhere now, I believe it is not sold any longer. Shame, it was great, aromatic, soft scent.

jim
jim

Loveee it! its cheap and smells really good!
I use to wear this in school!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Urban Spice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Urban Spice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Urban Spice by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Urban Spice by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera 212 Men Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Guerlain Guerlain Homme Christian Dior Midnight Poison Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Burberry Touch for Men Avon Little Black Dress Burberry London for Men Guerlain Vetiver Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme