Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Adidas Victory League Adidas for men

Adidas Victory League Adidas for men
dislike

cinnamon

Adidas Victory League by Adidas is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Adidas Victory League was launched in 2006. The fragrance features cinnamon, lavender, musk, vanilla, basil, pear, cedar and bergamot.

Cinnamon Lavender Musk Vanilla Basil Pear Cedar Bergamot

Yacht Man Metal
Zara Scent #3
Boss Bottled
Liquid Man

Adidas Victory League Fragrance Reviews

hawijpolo
hawijpolo

Smells like a sweeter Boss Bottled with less quality and less performance. For the price, you can't go wrong.

PercivalGoldstone
PercivalGoldstone

Standard, boring offering from Adidas. If you take D&G The One, and make it even more boring, you have Adidas Victory League.

There's some vanilla and a little freshness and a little bit of amber, and... it doesn't really matter. It's functional as a cologne and doesn't smell putrid or bad, it's just really, really boring and uninspiring.

If you've got any serious bottles in your collection whatsoever, you will be bored with this before the mist off the first spray has settled. Don't kid yourself into thinking this would be a good one for the gym bag, either. This would be completely out of place anywhere other than in the Christmas stocking of a 12 year old.

joe38
joe38

Medium-brand, high quality fragrance, good price!
Need more?
Edt & deodorant with a good Sillage!
We get a nice spicy, sweet, masculine fragrance,similar to Boss Bottled ....
Maybe a little sweeter ......
Weekdays excellent!
Rivaling the more powerful brands.
Good buy in great demand.
Updates:
Running outdoors in the morning ......
After the shower shower gel Adidas VL .....
Then AVL deodorant and clothing, which jeans, shirts and jackets ....
Finally, AVL Edt.
Meeting with friends, with colleagues in a cafe .....
Along with the sporty essence which set a perfect complement him.
You can be sure to get compliments and questions -
what is this fragrance?
Adidas competent manufacturer in the field of scents!

Dark-X
Dark-X

A sweet spicy scent.

Arguably, Adidas's most popular scent.

It shares noticeable similarities with Yacht Man Metal (YMM).

While Adidas is sweeter & spicier , YMM is greener (aromatic).

None of the notes is obvious on it's own.

You won't notice the ice cream vanilla smell, but its sweetness is there.

You won't notice the cinnamon roll cinnamon, but you'll notice its spiciness.

You might not notice the typical pear smell, but you'll notice the fruitiness.

Overall, a lovely, versatile, young sweet spicy scent.

I'm now convinced that Adidas makes beautiful smells, but the issue of longevity still remains, although for the price you're paying, I think you're getting a good deal.

interceptive
interceptive

For me, this is a pleasant everyday scent. Although prominent vanilla might suggest more of an evening or cold season quality, it still has the, well, sporty feel that one could expect from Adidas. This is perhaps due to the fruity and green notes.

Also, I was pretty positive I could smell a kind of a tobacco ambience here, and searching online I have managed to find tobacco listed as a note of Victory League (not always, though). Therefore, bear in mind that the notes listed on this page won't give you a good enough idea of the smell.

I'd recommend trying this scent if you like vanilla. One of the greatest obstacles to enjoying this scent could be prejudice towards Adidas and its scents - think "cheap scents", "subpar quality" etc. If you let go of that and acquaint yourself with this smell, you may very well find yourself wearing it regularly.

Miran23kurd
Miran23kurd

So I am using my third bottle of this and decided to write a decent review about it.
It is a cheap scent with a great smell, I just love it actually, it is mild and inoffensive, yes it does kind of smell synthetic, but its a good synthetic. Longetivity is not so bad, about 4 hours for me.
If you are a student and haven't the biggest budget for fragrances, here you are look no further.
Ps I even get some compliments for this its my signature

Porgio
Porgio

This is a really well rounded scent, similar to Christian Audigier for him (minus the leathery/ suede note). The cinnamon and pear make this remind me of a nice warm fruity drink on a blustery day. Longevity isn't fantastic, nor is projection, but this is a lovely everyday Autumnal scent.

LuxWaltz
LuxWaltz

It's not that great of a fragrance. I got this one as a gift but I don't even use it. Gave it to my little brother but he gave it back to me (because he isn't into fragrances).

The smell isn't bad. It smells a whole lot like a bar of Old Spice deodorant that I've used before... it's like powder sugar.

Longevity and Sillage are weak.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

smells similar to boss bottle but in very poor last and sillage.it last only 2 hours in me. in this price it's ok. i use it for aftershave.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Don't know about Boss bottled, but it does remind me of Allure Homme (original), except lighter and less dimensional, sort of an Allure Lite. It's a nice fragrance with a pleasant orange-citrus lift on top, followed by a vanillic amber, affectingly soft and clean. Again, Adidas proves that inexpensive "sport fragrance" need not be cheap-smelling and trite. If you like sporty ambers (there aren't many), you could do much worse than this.

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

I know the deodorant stift version of this fragrance but I have to tell though I'm a woman but I love it! I very like that sweet scent with a lot of lavender and a bit of basil.

It's more unisex scent.

I think in this fragrance can be found in line:
lavender
basil
pear/cinammon

I use it as a deodorant stift and it's absolutely not masculine or manly. It's....
...like a lavender forest with a basket with full of pear. And like in that forest I could smell the real forest with woody and green scent.

This fragrance as a deodorant stift/spray is good with a perfume called Diesel Plus Plus Feminine. That's an oriental floral perfume with vanille, nutmeg, a little coco and cassis.

I hope I could help you. :)

jenhan
jenhan

sweet vanilla and cake smell is what i smell, the projection is quite strong, but longevity is not too good ( only about2-3 hour), but noce to use for date or short walk, smell as sweet as vanilla cake (in a good way) :)

abhinavmadan1980
abhinavmadan1980

Bought it blind because fellow users said it smelled lilke boss bottled. I couldn't experience the same. Not a lovable fragrance. Lasts poorly for a couple of hrs. Not a compliment getter.
Would not buy again

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

Wood,spice, alittle fruit, some musk. not bad! Def one of the best cheap ones around. Dosnt last too long though but for 10 bucks whos complaining? it seems to regain some headroom while working out btw.

estevaorada
estevaorada

A cheap fragrance with a great smell, but a poor longetivity

hellrokr
hellrokr

Nice fragrance but longetivity is too poor......no doubt why the price is less.....even then its good for daily wear......got the power to attract some beauties.

evantskates
evantskates

With the exception being lavender, I can smell every other note listed in this fragrance In one form or another. Many of which meld together well and complement one another. All and all a pretty nice fragrance at a great price. A little too much on the sweet side for my taste, though.

pob75
pob75

Early on this smells briefly like Boss Bottled.
Then it smells quite synthetic - like the vanilla scented pencil rubbers (erasers) I had at school in the 80s.
Then it disappears completely.
After 2 hours it has pretty much vanished.
For the price it doesn't smell bad - if it lasted longer it might be worth it.

andy1m
andy1m

Just bought one in Singapore. Very nice smell and a bit like Boss which was my favorite but cost much MUCH more.

rodolfo
rodolfo

Smells a bit like Boss bottled, plus some citrus notes. But still a good smell!

It's projection is weak, unless you are heating your body(doing some exercises), so I guess it's made for sporty guys.

I used to apply it when I went to the gym, so the projection would do it's job.
I've never received any compliments on this one, though. If you are looking for this kind of fragrance, forget this one.
But if you want something pleasant for yourself to enjoy, maybe you could go with this one...after all its unexpensive as hell

andrevarx
andrevarx

A perfect harmony between sweet and wood aromas young and fresh. The EDT has a very appropriate term, I think the best I've tried three of the Adidas product line, about 8hrs on my skin.

Dominate the aromas that I distinguish, pear, fresh wood but a bit dry, vanilla, cinnamon and the opening notes of some synthetic notes that give a touch very energizing.

This EDT by its base notes can be used daily, and some informal meetings with romantic purposes, but not recommend for a nightclub because it can not compete with other perfumes. Very aimed at very young people, because the woods are too fresh to give an impression of seriousness.

For more mature people, is more suitable for sporting purposes, or for weekends. Its use is more helpful in the cold months.

guest_arrogante
guest_arrogante

The opening was a synthetic blast - sharp, slightly watery and completely forgettable. But it quickly dries down to a sweet vanilla scent (reminiscent of pastries) with a slight hint of spice to make it less cloying and more masculine. I live in a tropical country and the scent lasts around 3-5 hours on me, tops. Can be worn day or night without being too out of place. It is subtle and has average sillage.

And girls seem to lean closer to me - if you know what I mean. They love this stuff. Plus, it's cheap!

badkarma
badkarma

smells a lot.. and i mean a LOT like boss bottled.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

i have an older packing of it. and it is still with me because i cant use it very often, why: because at first it smells nice but quickly it changes to something which atleast i dont like, but now i have started to use it with a light fragrance and the combination is good.

vdxl
vdxl

An airy oriental with some hint of citrus-watery notes that make it suitable for both morning or evening wear. Very energizing and masculine. Great choice, especially if taken into consideration the price tag.

K to the D
K to the D

I bought one of this 4 my cousin its so yummy and fruity ...I like it
& I can smell pear,musk & vanilla in it
but sillage is weak its very subtle

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Victory League fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Victory League, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Victory League by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Victory League by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.