Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Adidas Woman Citrus Energy Adidas for women

Adidas Woman Citrus Energy Adidas for women
dislike

Adidas Woman Citrus Energy by Adidas is a Floral fragrance for women. Adidas Woman Citrus Energy was launched in 2000. Top notes are pepper, neroli and lemon; middle notes are carnation, lavender, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, musk and cedar.

Pepper Neroli Lemon

Carnation Lavender Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk Cedar

Adidas Woman Citrus Energy Fragrance Reviews

robertachiara.santangelo
robertachiara.santangelo

This is my first perfume. I loved it at first sight! It's a fresh fragrance, it reminds me when i was a teen-ager and i used it at school, at cinema with my bestfriend. So lovely. When i weared it, I felt so feminine.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I love this one. I wore it during collage after i found it on discount at a chemist for £2.99. It's very fresh and citrus, a great sport scent and also everyday. It really can cheer you up becuase it's so invigorating. Sadly i can't find it anywhere, the only place is ebay from hongkong and it's £14.99 plus postage, and i don't really think it's worth that. hopefully i'll beable to find it cheap again somewhere.

HeavenlyFire
HeavenlyFire

Oh, God, my VERY first perfume. This was actually my mom's. Somone gave it to her as a gift but she didn't like it. She said it didn't go with her personality but it did with mine. The second I smelled it, I fell in love with it. Then, for a long time, I forgot about it, and then I re-found it and started using it every day. This was in 5th grade-6th grade and it's the reason why I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfumes now. I keep the bottle in a box in my room. I don't smell it very often now, but when I do, it brings such beautiful memories. I don't know it I would re-buy it because I've change and now I don't know if the smell is for me. But if my personality didn't matter and you wore a perfume just because you like it (which some people do but I don't), I would DEFINATELY buy it again.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I had in in my gym bag when I was younger.
It wears nicely after workout and shower.
The scent is linear, what you smell first is what you get for the time it lasts:
A great refreshment!
Fresh, modern, definitely sporty, invigorating but still feminine.
Citrus Energy was my favourite of the perfumes from this range.
If they relaunched it, I would buy it once again!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Woman Citrus Energy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Woman Citrus Energy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Woman Citrus Energy by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Woman Citrus Energy by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Naomi Campbell Naomagic Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Christian Dior Dune Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Lancome O Oui! Versace Versense Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Bruno Banani Scent From Hell Adidas Adidas Woman Active Start Lancome Tresor Estée Lauder Pleasures Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein Contradiction Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Gucci Envy Me Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame