Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Floral Dream Adidas for women

Floral Dream Adidas for women
dislike

Floral Dream by Adidas is a Floral fragrance for women. Floral Dream was launched in 2008. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are lily and rose; base notes are tonka bean and vanilla.

Bergamot

Happy Life

Floral Dream Fragrance Reviews

Bebe70
Bebe70

Pure hairspray and nothing more or less.
Keep away!

Soofiya
Soofiya

This one was my every day casual perfume long time ago,during my last year of highschool,when I was looking for a floral feminine cheapy
It is fresh but not too much,I can't detect bergamot or any other citrus,all I can smell is a dominant floral,a fresh one,not something deep and creamy like tuberose...a tad powdery and really nice for springtime..there is also creamy vanilla with a hint of sweetness making this more smooth and lovely..I also can't detect much rose here
Adidas floral dream is non offensive,light,bright and simple,not a love these days but I still like it,it stays almost 3 hours on my skin with soft to moderate sillage,good for such a low cost

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Floral Dream is more of a short lived dream you have during a nap. This is not a heavily floral fragrance and not very complex. It's rather ordinary but sweet and attractive enough on it's own as a floral-vanilla fragrance. The opening is citric in the form of bergamot. Fresh and lime-green. Delicious refreshing and very summery. Then I pick up on the lily note a soft but detectable white floral scent. Smells clean and a tad soapy. There's a tincture of rose as well. The floral scent is lovely but it's the kind of loveliness I equate with being younger, so much younger like in junior high or high school. It's the kind of scent I would love have worn in class. The air picks up the lily scent and it smells really nice. Subtle and inoffensive but still very floral. Then the dry down is pure vanilla. It smells mainly of vanilla which is doing all the magic in this scent. I like it and I don't care if it feels like it's for my younger self from years ago. I wear this on breezy spring days. The price on Amazon.com is really cheap but the scent is so pretty. I recommend this if you're on a budget but still want a good and very pretty floral fragrance.

nvenus
nvenus

I have always (well, at least very frequently recently) thought that floral fragrances aren't anything for me and I've wanted to belive that I'm more into fruity notes but appearantly that's not the case... I really enjoyed this one, (almost?) as much as Natural Vitality and Fruity Rhythm.

I'd say that the lily note and bergamot note are the strongest and evenly blended while the vanilla + rose are quite weaker but still equally prominent. The tonka beans could be replaced by musk; 1) beacause it would fit the other notes & my taste better and 2) the "dark" note I feel are alike a soft musk note.

Beautiful "sweet"/creamy vanilla+lily mix which gets even better with the freshness of bergamot.

This fragrance reminds me of Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte, a fragrance I strongly like. I think the biggest difference between this one and that one is that Bella Notte is muskier, otherwise they're similar to the scent but not to the notes...

It's an all year around perfume but maybe best for spring. Works for days and nights but maybe better for evenings than nights. Normal/good lasting on my skin but gets light, soft quickly.

Loca del Tó
Loca del Tó

Creamy, fresh, flowery, uplifting, soapy, a bit sweet, light and slightly powdery. A lovely scent for everyday wear, can even be worn at the office, while exercising or in the gym. Feminine, clean and very versatile. And its also very cheap. Its a pity that it only last for an hour or two on my skin, but for the price I don´t care to reapply often. The bottle is very convenient to carry in your bag or purse. This is very nice and affordable and can be worn in the hottest days and won´t bother anyone around you. Not the most distinct or sophisticated of scents but very, very nice and wearable. Some people say that it reminds them to Flower by Kenzo. I don´t see any similarities, this is not that good or sophisticated, not so powdery or vintage feeling, the roses are not so prominent, there are not violets, does not last as long and sillage is very limited. But I quite like it, it has a very "just out of the shower" smell. I won´t wear this on a date, clubbing or a night out, sure, but it´s one of the juices I choose when I go running, hiking, or in the summer when I don´t want to think too much about what I shall wear that won´t bother others.
This and Nike Gold Edition are my fauvorites for these uses (gym, running, hiking, hot weather, underground, bus, urban train, office...) but I must say I prefer Nike Gold Edition, wich is a little more intense, sophisticated and vainillic while staying fresh, soapy, non cloying and light at the same time. And it stays longer, and is even cheaper: two 100ml bottles for 10€ at IF and Primor. It´s a pity so many Nike scents are not listed here. By the way, Nike scents have nothing to do with Nike sports wear, is a different brand exclusively centered on fragances and dates from the 19th century.

imochy
imochy

Initially, this is my workout scent.
But lately, I found a way to take it to a more serious level.

Floral Dream is a pleasant scent.
However, I lately love to mix it with plain vanilla scent.
The result is totally adorable :D

mamehaviolette
mamehaviolette

This is one of the most versatile perfumes I've ever had. In my opinion it can be worn in all seasons because of the sweet, warm and at the same time not too offensive scent. And it smells amazing for its price!

clare elize
clare elize

For me it does smell green & fresh...but don't last long just like the other variant of Adidas perfumes :(

SilverZeru
SilverZeru

Floral Dream bursts with citrus at first spray and settle down to a fresh, soft, powdery floral. I did not get the vanilla but i think it's the ingredient that give this perfume a smooth finish. Projection is soft and longevity 3 to 4 hours.

I like it very much since where i am from the climate is hot and humid. I use it every time i have to go out and about because it's so refreshing and soft. More expensive perfumes tend to be cloying in such humidity and heat so Floral Dream is a great alternative.

ashh.nocturne
ashh.nocturne

A mass-market perfume with an upmarket feel. Lily stays dominant, but later the underlying vanilla kicks in to produce a smooth creamy combination which is just right.
The smell is detectable barely 3 hours after application, though it does hold on well to fabric.

One of the standouts in a world of very similar mass market fragrances.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

The 1st snif is fresh, the next two minutes it turned powdery and smelled nice the next ten minutes it was HELL for me, this perfume acted directly in the nausiating receptors of my brain and because of it i couldn't have dinner , plus it's long lasting and doesn't wash away!

sherien
sherien

Really nice.. I tested it and somehow gave the vibes of Jadore without the melon note

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Trop poudré a mon goût. C'est un parfum OK, sans plus.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Don't be fooled by the cheap price and the sporty lime-green bottle. This is a Nathalie Lorson creation, she of Shiseido Zen and Encre Noire fame. It starts off somewhat citrusy and zesty and quickly develops a soft clean creaminess that I also recognize from Paul Smith Women, another perfume signed by Lorson. So easy and light for summer, and smells so much more expensive than it actually is.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

Strangly nice. Very soapy, and like a washing powder but in a good way, clean, inoffensive, perfect daytime scent.

a nice easy to wear fragrance for summer. light and airy. i'm definitely feeling the bergamot, smells like limes. i'm not getting overly sweet with this. to me, it's a touch of floral that dries down to a lightly sweet citrus. very nice day perfume.

ambrin
ambrin

my bro gave it to me.i find it nice to use in summers.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Was expecting something green and fresh, but to my nose (again) this scent smells too heavy. Probably because of the vanilla which I dislike. Gave it away to my 12yo stepdaughter who liked it :-)

karepula
karepula

Bought it as blind choice and received it today. I was in search of simple, none-offensive office summer EDT and, well, I've found it. Yes, it's plain, not overpowering, but smells really floral and fresh, not very citrusy. For office uses - good smell, price and innocuity.

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

My high school perfume. LOL!

kotabehemota
kotabehemota

very nice,wearable,scent for young and subtle woman.It reminds me of sunny spring days.I like it very much.

Puma
Puma

Floral Dream has begun my addiction to perfumes - that's why I love it!

arladanielle
arladanielle

Floral scent that stays and grows. Mild yet it felt like i was lifted to the clouds. Great for everyday use. Affordable price too.

gabileana
gabileana

Got this from a friend, and I was glad, as a like almost all Adidas scents...but certainly didn' t like this one...cheap, and chemical...horrible. There wasn't anything floral in it !

dianthus
dianthus

Greatest floral smell i ever sniff:), not too sweet(this sweetness is elegant i would say),rather fresh, very feminie, just like kind of flower i have never know, white flower for sure. Somewhere inside the smell i feel tobacco!:)

Katherine
Katherine

I think the smell is a bit poor... But I like this sweet vanilla...

guest_ZoeM
guest_ZoeM

Cute smell with white flowers. But I don't like the fact that is a smell a little bit synthetic

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Floral Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Floral Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floral Dream by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floral Dream by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.