Designers » A » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Fresh Impact Adidas for men
dislike

ozonic
Fresh Impact Adidas for men Pictures

Adidas presents their new fragrant line Fresh Impact, which, besides eau de toilette full of contrasts contains after shave, deodorant spray and bath with the same fragrant notes The collection will be available in limited number from March 2009 and it aims at those who are passionate about sports activities and enjoy pure energy.

Fresh Impact, EDT for men, opens with luminous aromas of lemon and greenery surrounded with fresh, energetic and gentle sweet watermelon aromas. A heart adds a spicy mixture of nutmeg and ginger, with cold notes of fresh water and mint. A base deepens with patchouli, amber and frozen musk.

The collection is available in masculine black flacons which go along with the style of the house of Adidas.The composition of Fresh Impact was developed by perfumer Harry Fremont, and it is available as 50ml (1.7 oz) edt. An accompanying assortment includes 100 ml after shave, 150 ml deo spray and 250ml bath.

Amalfi Lemon Green Notes Watermelon

Nutmeg Ginger

Patchouli Amber Musk

New West for Her
Blue Rush

Fresh Impact Fragrance Reviews

zkxnyi278
zkxnyi278

To me on me it smells like watermelon jolly ranchers but less intense at first and also mowed grass together. the watermelon dies down most of anything through it all i think. After that it smells I dunno how but like new unworn basketball type socks and a basketball, i love the smell of basketballs so this is a good thing it's weird in a good way. Prolly mostly the ginger and whatever it's mixing with giving that, ginger does have a basketball vibe to it, maybe the ginger and lemon. that all stays and i think it's the musk and patchouli working together but then it gets a sweaty but clean guy starting to see the border in the distance of slight bo guy smell lol. At the last of it / most of it, it smells like a guy mowed the lawn, went at some fruit to cool down, rinsed off, went to the gym, then to play basketball but the bacteria were just way lazy the whole time and just let the smells collect and sweat go without turning them nasty. I really like it. it mslles like an alright day minus the bo. cept i do sort of smell feet in it eventually annd that's not alright but i think it's just the nutmeg.

ThisGuyNose
ThisGuyNose

Strictly a gym edt for me(moderate sillage, not much longevity), nevertheless it has a classy fresh scent.

headofstate
headofstate

Short lasting gym fragrance that will only give you 2-3 hours of wear at most. Will be written off by many simply because it falls under the name Adidas, but those 2-3 hours are outstanding and surprisingly offer 3 distinct phases of wear; starting as a watermelon powerhouse with green leaves in the background the first 30 minutes, moving into a fresh spicy phase with the watermelon tapering off and ending with a soft musk and light amber dry-down; that won't get in your way as you wind down your work out on the ride home. Very likable stuff and dirt cheap and ubiquitous at discounters everywhere in the USA that prices around $7-$12 for a 3.4 oz bottle and can often be found in gift sets with shower gel and toiletry bag for $15. A fantastic spring/summer work-out fragrance for sport and casual day-time affairs.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

Bought this one last week for my nephew, but first I tried on my skin. its fresh and energetic, good for hot weather in jakarta. I like this light and fresh frag !

ameda
ameda

I had been looking for a light, fresh, fruity alternate for my hot weather favourite, the sadly discontinued and rare Aramis Surface. Reading the reviews of you esteemed Fragranticans led me to this lucky find in the clearance bin of a discount shop. I otherwise never would have considered an athletic branded fragrance. I will note here that the packaging is ugly, cheap, and IMO unworthy of this very well-made juice, in its Aqua Velva banality.

While I guessed that FI might share enough of the minty fruit salad top notes of Surface to be considered a reasonable sub, I was surprised to find its structure and shape radically different. I found Fresh Impact to be pleasantly bold and unusually complex for a budget EDT, as well as long lasting for an aquatic, albeit as a skin scent.

I find the opening very heady and sweet with melon and tropical fruits, as other reviewers have noted, like a Mai Tai with a vodka floater and extra mint sprigs tucked down the side. This effect recedes fairly quickly, unseated by what I think is the fragrance's most interesting phase. Grassy herbs, basil, and tropical flowers(is that you, frangipani?) mingle with the dregs of the fruit cocktail in an appealing and unique way. This is where Fresh Impact makes its bid as a serious understudy for Surface. Unfortunately, this initial drydown angle lasts all of about 30 minutes for me.

The next stop is straight up Irish Spring, perhaps with the sweet herbal notes amped up a bit. We linger here for a while in the shower fresh area - so long in fact that you may believe that the fragrance is done. Certainly the original modest sillage has fled. But then at about 90 minutes FI begins to turn yet another corner; you do not find Surface's warm sunset of sandalwood and incense embers, but rather a strangely cool sandy amber that sits close to the skin bringing back with it the lost fruit and mint notes, distant as if carried across water.

At four hours, a not unpleasant slightly synthetic yellow floral musk remains. Granted, I can only experience this with nose directly touching the skin, but I find the fragrance's transformation from the initial effect no less remarkable.

I will put this into rotation for the remainder of the warm weather, and perhaps even layer it over sandalwood essential oil transitioning into fall. Where Surface starts refreshingly cool and finishes surprisingly warm along one amazing axis of transition, Adidas Fresh Impact is cool freshness all the way down, but with more bold twists and turns. Though marketed as a men's EDT, I don't see why a lady who favours aromatic aquatic scents wouldn't enjoy this ride as well.

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

Extremely effective gym scent perfect for warm weather afternoons and evenings. A watermelon bomb that is backed up rather effectively by a mix of spices and a hint of musk, Adidas Fresh Impact is extremely organic for a cheapie and is one of the best blended in the entire Adidas arsenal. Generally get about 2-3 hours on this one, with a surprising amount of development after the wonderful dose of watermelon uplifts you for your workout.

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

A warm weather gym scent with very little use beyond the locker room, Adidas Fresh Impact evolves into three stages of development and fades from the skin 2-3 hours after application, making it perfectly suitable to athletes just looking to cover up while exercising. The top is the most enjoyable and distinguishing; an organic, natural smelling watermelon bomb that dominates the amalfi lemon and blends well with the green synthetics, tapering the sharpness of the contrasting citrus and watermelon accords and accentuating the dominance of the watermelon note.
The top gives way within twenty minutes to a rather bland nutmeg and ginger heart; this is when projection dramatically recedes to the background and Fresh Impact becomes little more than a skin scent. The base surfaces around the forty five minute mark and exudes a rather generic muskiness that catches the last flickers of nutmeg and ginger while the amber and patchouli never really exert any presence.
Ultimately Adidas Fresh Impact lives a very abbreviated life, making it suitable only for casual day use or sport. Nothing worth seeking out, but if you are a watermelon lover and find yourself never getting enough of Kenneth Cole's Reaction top, than this is a great complimentary fragrance for your collection.
Longevity: 2.5 hours
Sillage: Moderate until the heart, when Fresh Impact becomes weak
Scent: 7.5 for the excellent watermelon top, fades quickly to rather insipid spice rack middle (3.5) and musky, skin scent dry down (3.0)
Price: $7-12 for 3.4 oz

Overall 5.5
Limited versatility and projection, beautiful watermelon top that dominates, bland middle and base, refreshing and best utilized for work outs or casual summer afternoon outings. A cheapie that is best left inside your gym locker or in your picnic basket. Fun and ultimately refreshing, for a few fleeting minutes before the heart suffocates the watermelon with uninspired garden variety spice.

esteban747
esteban747

When I smelled Fresh Impact for the first time, I thought : "I know this scent, I smelled this before". So I tried later that same day and again, the smell is familiar and I think it reminds me of a body spray from Bath & Body Works, but I can't remember which one. At least the opening is similar. Cotton Island? Fresh Bamboo? Wish I knew.
You get a quick splash of watermelon and citrus, but all that is gone (at least on my skin) in minutes.
After that it gets slightly woody and warm spicy.
A good point is the sillage, and probably the longevity is good for this type of fragrance. But even though I like most of the notes in this perfume, Adidas offer other fragrances more appealing (to me)than this one.

Murk123
Murk123

I have used the deodorant, shower gel, roll on and I knew I had to get this. This is a unique smell im not saying this smells like Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio but it definitely has a fresh and unique smell like it, smells alot like watermelon and some lavender, its perfect for summer and even winter. Lasts on my skin about 2-3 hours but go crazy on the trigger and you would get about 4-5 hours. I would say ideal for gym or even on holiday to a hot climate country. Try the deodorant spray if you cant make your mind up because they both smell alot like but the EDT spray being more watery. Because its by Adidas i dont think it would get alot of attention but for the price which i got for £4.00 for 50ml on ebay is worth the money, I will be going for a 100ml. Hope this helps.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

how could i start?its scent is mix of watermelon and lime.fresh,fresh,fresh. it is amazing for aftershave. it last on my skin about 4 hours and it's wonderfull. price is wondefull. don't hesitate. buy it.

kambelzful
kambelzful

Pure Watermelon in a bottle. Great for sporty occasions, a quick non-offensive school scent or just really hot day.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

Watermelon water. Lasts a decent amount for the price I paid which was $10 at marshalls. I'll be using this for the gym and to freshen myself up on hot days. A little too fruity on opening but that doesnt last long before it's all aquatic.

jenhan
jenhan

love it so much,perfect for hot summer day and it last the whole day( i wear it from 7 in the morning and people still can smell it at 4 in the evening ) also it has a really good projection, many people give me complement and ask me what did i wear , so overall its all worth, and not too pricy also :)

estevaorada
estevaorada

I use it for gym, it's fresh and draws compliments.
It smells like a cucumber and lemon. Doesn't last long but i like it.

krazyfizzy
krazyfizzy

UPDATE :
After using it for about 4 months now and paying attention to the notes each time i spray it.. I hv begun to dislike this fragrance.. As u spray it the opening of watermelon is evident but there is sum thing extremely nauseating that comes along with it making me sick to the throat and stomach..making me uncomfortable.. This is cheap no doubt but a piece of crap if u ask me.. like all fragrances from Adidas.. they are very heavy and smell alike, no matter which variant u take..i gave away the bottle to my greedy neighbor.. Dnt have the guts to buy another of this fragrance..This is like piece of junk left by someone at the side of the road upon which no one gives a second glance....

mei3ya
mei3ya

I purchased it online with some review research and it's just arrived today. I LOVE this scent! Very fresh and fruity.. Nice for 22-28 sporty boyfriend. My second favorite male-perfume after Lacoste essential. I'm planning to give it as a birthday gift for my boyfriend this weekend. I sprayed it once just to know how it smells and whether he and I would love it. My bf would definitely love this! Staying power is good.

zufar
zufar

fresh... cool... I like the base notes... I feel bold

maiker
maiker

It smells just like crave by calvin klein. fresh, young, active, really nice and sexy. 10*pts

omarhadi
omarhadi

A fresh summer fragrance, I enjoy the scent of the water melon and mint, longevity is poor and you have to spray allot to give it that extra oomph of projection. I usually wear it when I hang out with my friends.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

This perfume is great. Very fresh for the summer or after training and lasts very long compared to other aftershaves. I am very surprised (positivly) by the adidas fragrances. Love it on my boyfriend smells clean and fresh, happy.

faisal5384
faisal5384

Very fresh and cool . . longevity is okay.
recommend for daily use.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a fresh aroma and slightly fruity. It is far too dominant in the opening notes of watermelon, which nevertheless has a masculine touch. A fresh non-citrus, fruit and some ozone but something very different from what is commonly seen.

Recommended for daily use in warm weather locations. Also good choice to leave the gym.

guest_arrogante
guest_arrogante

The top notes are overly fruity and sweet; the watermelon is very prominent. The drydown is generic patchouli. Nothing special - smells like most other perfumes.

This is unisex! Projection is average and longevity could be better. Not my cup of tea, though.

guest_GY
guest_GY

To me, Adidas Fresh Impact is really cool. Though I just started wearing it but its nice.

virajrvyas
virajrvyas

I dont know much about longevity,but it very cool and fresh...Just wash your face with cold water after a hard day's work and spray it on..

bwcw81
bwcw81

Very fresh and give you energetic scent, remind of Davidoff Cool Water, I like it very much, but too bad, lasting power is super poor, I can't smell anything after 2 hours.

urobian
urobian

tried this afternoon in the supermarket, just a simple fruity-aquatic fragance in the vein of kenneth cole -reaction. Could be ok after the gym. thats all..

afraafra
afraafra

Created by Harry Fremont who made the CK One series and Kenneth Cole Black , so it can't be bad!

Fresh Impact by Adidas 3.97 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 28 user reviews

Adidas Fresh Impact by Adidas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Adidas Fresh Impact by Adidas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Adidas Fresh Impact Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Adidas Fresh Impact Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Fresh Impact fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Adidas Fresh Impact, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fresh Impact by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fresh Impact by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.