Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Happy Game Adidas for women

Happy Game Adidas for women
dislike

Happy Game Adidas for women Pictures Happy Game Adidas for women Pictures Happy Game Adidas for women Pictures Happy Game Adidas for women Pictures

Happy Game by Adidas is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Happy Game was launched in 2011. Top notes are clementine and cranberry; middle notes are jasmine, freesia and floral notes; base notes are woodsy notes and amber.

Clementine Cranberry

Jasmine Freesia Floral Notes

Woodsy Notes Amber

Happy Game Fragrance Reviews

shi2000
shi2000

This was my very first perfume and this is my very first review on fragrantica!
This is a good casual fragrance, sporty and fresh. The smell is fresh, fruity and citrusy though I am only left with a floral scent after an hour or so. It lasts well on me. About 5-6 hrs. Like it a lot.

SabinaCat
SabinaCat

I usually love really sweet perfumes all year round. except for summer. I just can't stand any kind of sweetness in the summer, it gives me massive headaches and it makes me sick within seconds. This is literally the only fragrance I wear during summer, and I've repurchased this for the last 4 summers in a row. It is so pleasant smelling, kind of sporty, but still girly, it's not overpowering, it's fresh, not sweet at all, but not in a bad way. And for its price, this is a golden mine! Definately my favourite summer scent

preux
preux

I was looking for something I could wear on days I don't feel like making an effort with my appearance - ponytail and sweatshirt days, really. This is absolutely perfect! It doesn't have any momentum nor is it a head-turner. Just a simple, inoffensive fragrance that smells vaguely like deodorant (in a good way). It's Adidas, it's not like this was ever going to be the next L'Heure. Happy Game is aptly named: a happy, sporty scent that I'm lucky to have stumbled upon.

To be more specific, I'd have to say that the clementine and berries / woody notes are the bulk of the fragrance for me. There's some floral bits if you're really concentrating, but I wasn't able to make out any individual flowers. Honestly I wasn't expecting the clementines to work that well with wood - I was kind of fearing a Pine Sol effect - but it's surprisingly nice, very refreshing.

Basically, don't expect a whole lot, but it's lovely and quite a steal!

Szonja
Szonja

I have the deo spray version, it's an agreeable, contemporary, well balanced scent. Nothing special, but it makes me feel fresh and (as the name says) it is a happy composition. A bit more floral than fruity, I also had Fizzy Energy from this line and that's more girlie and sweet.

kellymiao
kellymiao

very fresh and fruity from the beginning, but turn woody several mins later...I like the top note, it really makes me happy XD
Fall in love with it after five days of use

Collegestudent
Collegestudent

I got this for valentine's day a couple years ago and I loved this scent so much, I still buy it for everyday use :)

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Sillage seems non-existent. Top notes were like "huh, what the heck" and then it dried down to a clean slightly soapy freshness. It's not exactly bad, but rather "meh" and "whatever". Fizzy Energy is way better :)

Parfum Tomsk
Parfum Tomsk

Very clean, fresh, fruity. Very good fragrance

pauluch3
pauluch3

I like to have it in my bag on hot summer days and reapply it from time to time to feel fresh and clean all day long. It's not the best quality, but still a nice fresh floral for everyday use. Carefree and fun.

vertigo
vertigo

This is the best one I've ever tried from Adidas!
To my nose, it's a cross between Light Blue and Baby Doll, just lovely :)

Fresh, bright, slightly fruity, not sweet, with light woody and musky undertones.
Makes a really great sport, casual fragrance.
Lasts long! About 5 hours.
I was even tempted to buy it ...

Bravo Adidas :D

Happy Game by Adidas 3.71 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Happy Game fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Happy Game, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Happy Game by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Happy Game by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Adidas Fruity Rhythm Adidas Pure Lightness Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Adidas Natural Vitality Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Christian Dior J`adore Christian Dior Pure Poison Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Escada Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 Calvin Klein Euphoria Lancome Miracle Guerlain My Insolence Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Escada Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci