Designers » A » Floral « Groups

AV Adrienne Vittadini for women

AV Adrienne Vittadini for women
dislike

AV Adrienne Vittadini for women Pictures

AV by Adrienne Vittadini is a Floral fragrance for women. AV was launched in 1994. The fragrance features musk, freesia, jasmine, oakmoss, bergamot and lemon.

Musk Freesia Jasmine Oakmoss Bergamot Lemon

Curve Chill
Benetton Bianco

AV Fragrance Reviews

celebrity89
celebrity89

Nineties style fragrance reminiscent of Allure, Contradiction, Truth (if my memory serves me). Smells expensive, just not my cup of tea. An OK powdery, Asian scent. A little sharp. I prefer the bath gel and body lotion. They are like a blend of the classic Calandre and Pure Poison.

Mango Plantation
Mango Plantation

Just got my new bottle, and STILL love it. Soft, citrusy, lightly musky wood - it's softer than I remember, so I am reckoning that the one I had so many years ago was the EDT, because the one I have now is the EDP. PERFECT for a hot summer, not too heavy (well, I guess if you put too much on it would be!), clean and attractive. The only problem, is that now I'm going nuts waiting for a bottle of the EDT to arrive so I can compare. I do remember a bit of a sharper smell - ..... The price is AMAZING - much better than what I paid years ago at Dillard's (thanks, EBay!), got a new tester for $14.00 - . Wore it out today, applied early this morn, ran around like crazy, and put on more as I got into bed - so good I want to wear it while I sleep!

But for the EDP, I do suggest you like musk - it's first, mixed with a soft citrus, followed by some light wood mixed with a very gentle bloom. To my nose, it seems to be easing towards a more feminine scent the more it stays on your skin, so I don't think I'd say it's one for the fellas, although it might be interesting to smell it on a guy and see!

(the photo shows the EDT - a goldish colour - the EDP is a silver.)

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Spectacular scent indeed!!! This is just beautiful in every way for me and my nose. It can easily be a signature scent for me and It will probably be for awhile its just right now im keeping my love affair with Angel by TM, this is my winter scent ALWAYS. So Im kind of tied up for the moment. But in between times, this is the scent I will be waring. Nice citrus.

trice9081
trice9081

I just brought this perfume a week ago as a blind buy at Ross and I absolutely love this fragrance. It is just a beautiful, sexy, classy smelling casual everyday wear perfume.

Lara517
Lara517

This is the second fragrance that has given me a terrific headache and made me nauseated as well. I tried to scrub it off my wrists, yet I can still smell it! My dog is sneezing, it's comical at this point. The silage must be fantastic with this horror of a scent. I only smell chemicals, too much of an aldehyde and not enough nature for me. I get no aquatic notes at all, maybe bergamot but then it's all chemical and the dry down is spicy to me.

I'm going to donate it to a shelter for women, maybe someone would appreciate it there, yet I certainly hope I don't make anyone else sick with this stinker.

We are all so different, what smells wonderful on you may be quite awful on me and vice versa.
I actually smelled this on someone else and found it delightful, go figure! Wish I could send it back. It proves the old adage "you get what you pay for" most assuredly. I will admit that the bottle is lovely, too bad the manufacturers didn't think about it's contents.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I found this for $12.99 at TJ Maxx and because I thought the notes sounded appealing, I wanted to give it a shot. Its very "meh" to me..It has 80s feel(although its not loud or overpowering) but it reminds me of many 80s citrusy florals. I can see why this could be unisex as it hovers sort of in between.
Sorry but I have a hard time describing this one other than citrusy floral scent that is rather warm. But I felt like it was rather average and reminded me of many other fragrances of that era.
I promptly put it in the box and returned it

Easily unisex. I smell bergamot, woods and musk. This reminds me of the 90's, with its slightly masculine, soft citrus. Dries down to a slightly powdery, woody base. There is a warmth in the base that is very comforting.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I like the smell of this on me. Yes, I am a male. I smelled it a TJmax recently, not even knowing it was a female fragrance (it was on the men's rack) and I thought it was powdery, citrusy, and very classy. I bought it because it was $12 and I liked it. I found out about 30 minutes later from this site that its a woman's fragrance but decided to keep it. I would definitely classify it as a uni-sex rather than just a female scent. It works well for a mature man, with it's powdery citrus note. I want to wear it but am embarrassed to say it's a woman's fragrance... maybe I'll just use it to spray my pillow.

Sassy1
Sassy1

This smells exactly like another watery (as in weak, not as in ocean) perfume but I can't for the life of me remember which one. Splendor maybe or Casual?

It's a very wan and non-descript light floral with only a hint of a citrus top.

Pretty dull, actually.

caca102
caca102

I'll say I don't like it, because it was like spraying water on my skin. I had to spray a lot more than usual to make it noticeable, then in a couple of hours all I have was a faint tangy, soapy and powdery smell-- and I am usually the one who complain about fragrances being too strong. Other people seem to like it, perhaps I got a bad bottle or my chemistry playing tricks on me. It is quite fresh and pleasant, if you don't like sweet fragrance, or you normally don't care for perfumes, you may give this a try as it is very gentle. As for me, I prefer something a little more intense.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I found a bottle of AV tossed in a pile at Marshall's for 13 bucks. I thought, what can I lose!

This is a lovely fragrance that is complicated but in a light, soapy yet very sophisticated way. Many say it has an acquatic sense to it but AV manages to sidestep that stereotyped marine scent. It also manages to avoid the overly crisp but fleeting citrus cologne syndrome and lastly, is green and fresh without the overdose!

What can I say? Exquisite, charming, lightly floral and enchantingly herbaceous. The best fragrance bargain I've ever found!

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

This is one of those fragrances that got me into this passion.It's not common and quite unique.the price was bargain which was a bonus.

As has been said,it's floral and can be loud and irritate when oversprayed so take it easy on the trigger.I will see it as more feminine than masculine as some seem to suggest.I normally tend to sneeze and veer off heady florals but this appears tolerable to my sinuses even though it's an EDP.very long lasing and pleasant.

yes,the bottle is eye-catching and almost has the same design as Deauville pour Homme by Michel Germain

bobo1
bobo1

Before it was classified as aquatic.I'd call it rather an aromatic-floral. Especially in the opening. Feels like a mix of bergamot, basil, mint and verbena. I smell green tea too(a lot). Not really aquatic to my nose (as Escape, Cool water, Sunflowers - I'm not fond of). In the dry down I mostly smell freesia: an apricot-like smell. I also smell a hint of lotus. Luckily it's very light. Just realised that the dry down reminds me Azzura by Azzaro.

soulflwr
soulflwr

This was a blind buy for me, and I'm glad I got it. It's a really nice mix of refreshing citrus (bergamont), woods (cedar), and musk.

It reminds me of my beloved bvlgari The Vert, probably because of the bergamont opening. It's also not a very girly scent, and it is slightly masculine...but in a interesting way. I see this as more of a summery casual, white linen shirt and khaki shorts kind of perfume. It has a sort of GAP or CK fragrance kind of feel.

Update:
I've been wearing this for a while now and the dry down also reminds me a little of B&BW's cotton blossom scent. I think that lotion would layer with this perfume nicely.

LLL3
LLL3

To me, this is the smell of the early 90's. It encapsulates both the smell of the ocean, and a musky, laid back scent. There is something almost masculine but in a androgynous sort of way that I think is super sexy. It is definitely a complex sort of scent in that I can't smell individual notes. But, oh, how I hate this bottle! So clunky and strange in my collection.

willow21
willow21

Bought this about 2 years ago. I was looking for a light fresh ocean/beach type of scent that wouldn't cause allergic reaction. AV came up in my search. I bought it blind and was very happy with it. Used up
about 3/4 of the bottle and moved on. Today I put some on and I still like it alot. I wasn't sure about the ocean/beach description (which was given on the website I bought it from). My sister smelled it and said "oh yes, it does remind me of the ocean & beach".
And now I too think it is a bit like that too.
Also a little musky/sensual too. I think it is lowkey
not fresh burst. Just light, pleasant,
warm. I wish I could describe this better but I'm not
that experienced with fragrance descriptions. I'm learning though. Love Fragrantica !!

madhatter1
madhatter1

Ooh this was nice, crisp and fresh. Liked it better than Capri. I still have the mini and powder in this.

arg1971
arg1971

kinda light and refreshing nothing special

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

AV was ahead of its time, in my opinion. It combined a woody-musky base (Oakmoss) with a floral, making this deeper and more sensual than the typical floral fragrance. Its the best offering from Adrienne Vitadini, and I own it in both EDT and parfum. I like the bottle design as well.

AV by Adrienne Vittadini 3.78 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 19 user reviews

AV for WOMEN by Adrienne Vittadini EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3 OZ
Av Perfume by Adrienne Vittadini - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Av Perfume by Adrienne Vittadini - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 3oz
Av Gift Set by Adrienne Vittadini Gift Set for Women Includes 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Body Lotion 3.3 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 3oz
Av Perfume by Adrienne Vittadini - -- Gift Set - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Body Lotion 3.3 oz Shower Gel
Eau De Parfum 3oz
AV for WOMEN by Adrienne Vittadini SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
Adrienne Vittadini AV Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz
Adrienne Vittadini AV Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz
Gift Set 3oz
Adrienne Vittadini AV Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adrienne Vittadini AV fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Adrienne Vittadini AV, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify AV by Adrienne Vittadini. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of AV by Adrienne Vittadini represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.