Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Amber Musk Aerin Lauder for women

Amber Musk Aerin Lauder for women
dislike

Amber Musk Aerin Lauder for women Pictures

Aerin Lauder, Estee Lauder’s granddaughter, founded her lifestyle brand in 2011 and has since been popular for her cosmetics, home items, jewelry and purses. The house is expanding their offer to include perfumes and is launching five of them in 2013. - Gardenia Rattan, Amber Musk, Lilac Path, Ikat Jasmine, and Evening Rose will launch in November. The creator wanted to provide a scent for each mood and time of year.

All fragrances were developed with assistance by Firmenich perfumers. The collection was inspired by fabrics that Aerin uses in her creations. Even the outer boxes feature fabric designs from Lauder’s line. Each bottle is crowned with a differently colored stone that incorporates the color of one of the ingredients in the perfume — green for Gardenia Rattan, pale brown for Amber Musk, pink for Lilac Path, white for Ikat Jasmine and purple for Evening Rose.

Amber Musk is designed to be worn in winter,to warm us with aromas of ambrox, coconut water, rose centifolia absolute, benzoin and musk. The carton features design, “Kenlyn,” a personal take on the floral prints that were always part of her grandmother’s home decor. The print is an adaptation of a French document in the Lee Jofa archive that features two birds among exotic flowers and foliage.

The fragrances arrive on the market in November 2013 and will be available for purchas as 50 ml eau de parfum spray

Ambroxan Coconut Rose Benzoin Musk

Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang
Intuition

Amber Musk Fragrance Reviews

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Loved the scent so much, love the combination of notes as I'm a huge benzoin and rose fan, however it was returned as it did not last at all! I would also spray heaps and it sat so close to the skin. Well, my skin anyway as it tends to eat up a lot of soft creamy fragrances (oh why can't I wear you, Prada Candy?!) If it works on your skin however, I'd pay the big bucks for it. It really does smell lovely.

Probably the best of the Aerin collection, I like it, now, is it worth the high price tag, not sure..it is smooth, a bit sweet, the drydown leaves a great trail on the skin, but don't expect huge longevity, this is a skin scent overall..I wouldn't say it is plain, I like it better than Narciso Rodriguez Essence, it is more complex, but looking at the notes, I don't get them all...I will say if I were given a bottle, I would happily wear it.!!

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

I was so excited when I learnt of the notes, and thought it might be a higher quality/longer lasting version of jpgautiers ' classiqs (summer version)', and oh was I so very wrong! This perfume is completely void of personality,origionality, style, and (for the rediculously high pricetag) one might think the house would make up for this by making sure it was potent... and therefore slightly redeeming the house,s very young reputation. I cant help but feel that miss lauded is just cashing in on her grandmother,s well deserved rep and her name. I wouldn't doubt if she knew almost nothing before setting sail in the wild waves of modern perfumery. The one aspect that I am grateful for is that her line is being sold exclusively in the richer ..neighborhood, not mine! Cuz God knows that my neighborhood macy,s is filled with enough run of the mil mainstream garbage perfume :-)

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

Amber Musk is my favorite out of the 5. It's a very easy to wear fragrance that can be worn anywhere. I agree with some of the others that the notes are nothing out of the ordinary, but it's the well balanced composition that makes Amber Musk so special. The notes blend together wonderfully, and the scent left on your skin is heavenly. The first words that come to my mind are silky, smooth and delicious :). I can see myself buying a whole bottle when I run out of my sample.

Update: 5 hours on my skin and this fragrance still smells as warm and cozy as it did in the beginning. I just want to bathe myself in it. Cannot stop smelling my wrist :).

amyewest
amyewest

Like perfume I'd smelled before in a general way and I didn't care for it. On the other hand, if you really like lots of vanilla & amber, it's for you.

Spikekuji
Spikekuji

I find with Aerin Lauder's fragrances that they are over-priced, especially for being rather ordinary. I took a quick hit of this today at Saks and thought "I can find this combo elsewhere."

JewelOfThewild
JewelOfThewild

This fragrance is now available exclusive in Neiman Marcus. I was looking for something new and along my normal woodsy tones I've become a slave to, this was NOT it. I can't believe I let the associates talk me into getting this Amber Musk knowing I've been a whore to TomFord since 2006. (( Lol )) well maybe the free gift was the deal breaker.

About Amber Musk, at first whiff, seems very strong with maybe lotus wood but it dies after maybe 30 minutes of so. The base notes are very light and after 4-5 hours seems to smell like powder. ( sigh ) not for me, I'm going back again to TF.

Amber Musk by Aerin Lauder 3.47 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aerin Lauder Amber Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aerin Lauder Amber Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Musk by Aerin Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Musk by Aerin Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.