Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women
dislike

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women Pictures

Aerin Lauder, Estee Lauder’s granddaughter, founded her lifestyle brand in 2011 and has since been popular for her cosmetics, home items, jewelry and purses. The house is expanding their offer to include perfumes and is launching five of them in 2013. - Gardenia Rattan, Amber Musk, Lilac Path, Ikat Jasmine, and Evening Rose will launch in November. The creator wanted to provide a scent for each mood and time of year.

All fragrances were developed with assistance by Firmenich perfumers. The collection was inspired by fabrics that Aerin uses in her creations. Even the outer boxes feature fabric designs from Lauder’s line. Each bottle is crowned with a differently colored stone that incorporates the color of one of the ingredients in the perfume — green for Gardenia Rattan, pale brown for Amber Musk, pink for Lilac Path, white for Ikat Jasmine and purple for Evening Rose.

Inspiration behind Lilac Path is the lilac bush which blooms at her late grandmother Estée Lauder’s summer cottage. The perfume blooms with galbanum, creamy jasmine lactones, angelica seed oil and orange flower. The carton is decorated with design, “Marila,” which combines two unique designs to create a signature batik.

The fragrances arrive on the market in November 2013 and will be available for purchas as 50 ml eau de parfum spray.

Galbanum Angelica Jasmine Orange Blossom

French Lilac

Lilac Path Fragrance Reviews

Terimwal
Terimwal

Fragrantica is missing the lilac in the notes. It's the first note mentioned on the Aerin web site.

This smells like a fresh, true lilac. A little old-fashioned, but not cloying. It would be nice for a summer day.

Winterspring
Winterspring

.......this is amazing. It's like sitting in a lilac tree. How weird that there's not one note of lilac though.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I'm kind of curious who wrote the ad copy for this line because it's completely lacking in all things sensory. How gratuitous of Estee Lauder's grand daughter to throw us a few fragrances amidst fabric and gemstone choices.

As you can imagine, the actual composition is just as 'thrown together'. I can usually pull off a green frag, but this is sinking on me. There is something really off putting here, something plastic-y feeling. I like my florals to have better grounding, more warmth and depth. This feels like it's going to fly off the pedestal.

So, not a hit. But I have the sample box so maybe something else will speak to me.

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I'll be honest here, I was disappointed when I blind-bought this fragrance (on the basis that I'm OBSESSED with Aerin's Gardenia Rattan fragrance).

My first thought upon excitedly ripping open the cello and spritzing it on generously was that it smelt very, very old-fashioned, exactly like something my grandmother would have worn.

There's no doubt that there's a purity and simplicity to it that's delightful in its own way and doubtless it's an accurate interpretation of lilacs but it's not one for me as when I wear it I feel it ages me by 30 years. This is one I'll be passing on to a more mature friend!

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Perhaps the BEST LILAC I have ever sniffed. Very close to the real thing. I guess it's the jasmine lactones, that dominate this blend.

Really impressive longevity for a floral theme, I must admit.

Great reference scent. 10/10 for genuine lilac impersonation.

renecastillo01
renecastillo01

Perfect! It is so hard to find a good quality lilac fragrance that does not "turn" into powder! If you want quality you have to pay for it!

This is lovely, like fresh lilac, so if you like a true take on lilac, this is it..now for me, I dont care much about lilac perfumes, still this manages to be a realistic and pretty lilac scent..nothing more to say really, it is a safe perfume, nice. Too expensive though.

Spikekuji
Spikekuji

I smelled this today at Saks. My first thought was that Pacifica's French Lilac is similar at a better price point. It has that bury your nose in a lilac bush super honeyed smell, so my second thought was, okay, at least it s accurate. And my final thought was I do not want o smell like this.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Okay, in true Lauder tradition I'm guessing these will smell like Jo Malone fragrances. Lauder always plagiarise their own lines when creating "new" fragrances.

Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder 4.13 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aerin Lauder Lilac Path fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aerin Lauder Lilac Path, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aerin Lauder Ikat Jasmine Estée Lauder Modern Muse Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Balenciaga Florabotanica L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Hermes Eau des Merveilles Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Jimmy Choo Flash Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Toilette Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Pacifica French Lilac