Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women
dislike

Lilac Path Aerin Lauder for women Pictures

Aerin Lauder, Estee Lauder’s granddaughter, founded her lifestyle brand in 2011 and has since been popular for her cosmetics, home items, jewelry and purses. The house is expanding their offer to include perfumes and is launching five of them in 2013. - Gardenia Rattan, Amber Musk, Lilac Path, Ikat Jasmine, and Evening Rose will launch in November. The creator wanted to provide a scent for each mood and time of year.

All fragrances were developed with assistance by Firmenich perfumers. The collection was inspired by fabrics that Aerin uses in her creations. Even the outer boxes feature fabric designs from Lauder’s line. Each bottle is crowned with a differently colored stone that incorporates the color of one of the ingredients in the perfume — green for Gardenia Rattan, pale brown for Amber Musk, pink for Lilac Path, white for Ikat Jasmine and purple for Evening Rose.

Inspiration behind Lilac Path is the lilac bush which blooms at her late grandmother Estée Lauder’s summer cottage. The perfume blooms with galbanum, creamy jasmine lactones, angelica seed oil and orange flower. The carton is decorated with design, “Marila,” which combines two unique designs to create a signature batik.

The fragrances arrive on the market in November 2013 and will be available for purchas as 50 ml eau de parfum spray.

Galbanum Angelica Jasmine Orange Blossom

French Lilac
En Passant
Fleurs d`Ombre Jasmin Lilas
Pur Desir de Lilas

Lilac Path Fragrance Reviews

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Another uber realistic beautiful floral. I bought three samples..so no need to buy a full bottle. These will be fine for days I want a good solid floral,lilac to be precise! Drydown gets just slightly powdery with a smidge of amber. I find buying samples plenty to dabble in florals!

karin.myhre
karin.myhre

Very pretty and feminine; a simple lilac scent that doesn't overpower. Very realistic and quite linear. As with the others in this range the sillage is quite gentle and the longevity could be better, but for what it is, it's quite lovely.

RosalieRosalie
RosalieRosalie

This perfume is absolutely divine.
I suppose i could look for other words to describe it, but they all would be synonyms i'm afraid...

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

This perfume couldn’t be named any better! It smells exactly like a lilac bush. I can’t understand how lilac is not listed in the notes pyramid. Projection is moderate and staying power could range from 4-6 hours depending on the wearer and how much of it has been sprayed. On my skin this is a pure floral. If I had to imagine a color for it, it would be purple peppered with dark green dots. Google “Watermelon Tourmaline” and look at the pictures. In my mind, this smells exactly how that beautiful stone looks!

Compared to a pastel floral such as Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas, this is a bit deeper, spicier, and more complex. If you were to compare this to a more perfume-y lilac composition such as Fleurs d`Ombre Jasmin Lilas, I’d say this is a less musky and a more natural interpretation of it. I know that there are a lot of perfumistas amongst us who are mourning the discontinuation of Jasmin Lilas. I was lucky enough to snag a very expensive but small bottle of it a few years ago. I’ve been using it sparingly because I was afraid to run out of it. It’s virtually impossible to find it anywhere anymore. Folks, the good news is: This is a very decent replacement for it!! The composition opens with a very prominent lilac note. The first few minutes are nothing but fresh lilacs. Unlike Jasmin Lilas, there are no overripe fruits present. For me this is an improvement to the composition. The heart phase, much like the Jasmin Lilas, is dominated by a spicy jasmine note with lilac following as the secondary presence. I cannot detect any orange flower or angelica as the notes suggest. I think a touch of galbanum is what gives it that spicy edge and, when combined with a hint of green notes, imitates that smell of “bush” as you walk down the lilac path. The drydown is a light floral that is subtle, feminine, pleasant, and wearable in all seasons.

I’ve been reading through the reviews for Aerin Lauder perfumes in general. I cannot understand the disdain generated towards them. I already own 4 of their beauties so it’s safe to say that Aerin is quickly becoming one of my favorite perfumes houses. I think, for the price, they are well composed with quality ingredients. Aerin Rose de Grasse is one of my favorite roses of all times and I’d be surprised if people wouldn’t plunk down a bunch of money if these were bottled under the Guerlain or Tauer or even Tom Ford brands. Give the Aerin perfumes a fair chance. They’re an understated house that deserves more credit. :)

BWLee
BWLee

Lilac Path is just like pure lilac in a bottle, it is so pure, comparable with Jo Malone series, last all day on me, i adore its simpleness.

Marie76
Marie76

The Aerin line has three elegant, strong, natural and harmonious white flower perfumes, Jasmin Ikat, Ratan, and this one which is my favourite. It's very natural, it reminds me of the original Jo Malone scents, it's very much like the real thing, having spent several summers of my life in New England this is what a lush flowery summer garden in bloom smells like. As with lilac, it's sweet, but it's also very fresh, there's a green note in there somewhere, along with jasmine and plumeria, it's gorgeous and less creamy than the other two.Sillage and staying power are very good. They are all classic scents, beautiful and non dramatic, they please, rather than " grow" on you, and I like them for that. They are " all American" in that sense, easy smiles, rich and generous. Very good for the summer and for when you don't want anything complicated.

reereetuna
reereetuna

I have a lilac bush under my kitchen window and when it blooms in the spring the fragrance comes through the open window and fills the house! Alas, this blooming is short lived i love likacs so much i'll pull up a chair as close as i can to the bush and spend some time with a good book. Now that i have found this feagrance i can experience lilac wgenever i want! I had purcased the sampler at the Estee Lauder counter and wore the lilac path on saturday . I dont know if anyone else could smell me but i smelled myself for a good part of the day . It was Spring in late January! And so, heres another perfume to add to my wish list. There are not enough days in a lifetime.....

Terimwal
Terimwal

Fragrantica is missing the lilac in the notes. It's the first note mentioned on the Aerin web site.

This smells like a fresh, true lilac. A little old-fashioned, but not cloying. It would be nice for a summer day.

Winterspring
Winterspring

.......this is amazing. It's like sitting in a lilac tree. How weird that there's not one note of lilac though.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I'm kind of curious who wrote the ad copy for this line because it's completely lacking in all things sensory. How gratuitous of Estee Lauder's grand daughter to throw us a few fragrances amidst fabric and gemstone choices.

As you can imagine, the actual composition is just as 'thrown together'. I can usually pull off a green frag, but this is sinking on me. There is something really off putting here, something plastic-y feeling. I like my florals to have better grounding, more warmth and depth. This feels like it's going to fly off the pedestal.

So, not a hit. But I have the sample box so maybe something else will speak to me.

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I'll be honest here, I was disappointed when I blind-bought this fragrance (on the basis that I'm OBSESSED with Aerin's Gardenia Rattan fragrance).

My first thought upon excitedly ripping open the cello and spritzing it on generously was that it smelt very, very old-fashioned, exactly like something my grandmother would have worn.

There's no doubt that there's a purity and simplicity to it that's delightful in its own way and doubtless it's an accurate interpretation of lilacs but it's not one for me as when I wear it I feel it ages me by 30 years. This is one I'll be passing on to a more mature friend!

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Perhaps the BEST LILAC I have ever sniffed. Very close to the real thing. I guess it's the jasmine lactones, that dominate this blend.

Really impressive longevity for a floral theme, I must admit.

Great reference scent. 10/10 for genuine lilac impersonation.

renecastillo01
renecastillo01

Perfect! It is so hard to find a good quality lilac fragrance that does not "turn" into powder! If you want quality you have to pay for it!

This is lovely, like fresh lilac, so if you like a true take on lilac, this is it..now for me, I dont care much about lilac perfumes, still this manages to be a realistic and pretty lilac scent..nothing more to say really, it is a safe perfume, nice. Too expensive though.

Spikekuji
Spikekuji

I smelled this today at Saks. My first thought was that Pacifica's French Lilac is similar at a better price point. It has that bury your nose in a lilac bush super honeyed smell, so my second thought was, okay, at least it s accurate. And my final thought was I do not want o smell like this.

Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder 4.19 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aerin Lauder Lilac Path fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aerin Lauder Lilac Path, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilac Path by Aerin Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.