Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Oud Luban Extrait Aftelier for women and men

Oud Luban Extrait Aftelier for women and men

I have it: 8 I want it: 25

Oud Luban Extrait Aftelier for women and men Pictures

Oud Luban Extrait by Aftelier is an Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Oud Luban Extrait was launched in 2012 as a limited edition. The fragrance is notable for containing only top notes and base notes. The nose behind this fragrance is Mandy Aftel. Top notes are elemi resin, orange, blood orange and olibanum; base notes are agarwood (oud), opoponax, benzoin, patchouli and resins.

Elemi resin Orange Blood Orange Olibanum

Agarwood (Oud) Opoponax Benzoin Patchouli resins

Oud Luban Extrait Fragrance Reviews

For being as deep, dark, rich & mysterious as this oud is, thankfully it is not overwhelmed by the patchouli! The lightness of the agarwood burns through the initial syrupy sweetness of the blood orange & white floral. On my skin Aftel's Oud is one of a very few that does not turn muddy or masculine. Usually the slightest hint of patchouli on me turns into cigar smoke, which I detest. Truly incredible the way it smells like an antique rosewood box without turning into a "Christmas" scent. Decadent, suggestive, inimitable and secretive. I love how her scents are more private for the wearer! I was going to wait until my birthday to buy a full bottle but you know is too short.

This is unique and does not remind me of any other scents I've tried. It lasted a long time on my skin. I used to live on the edge of the State Forest and When I miss the scents of walking through the forest I spritz myself with this and I am transported back in a wonderous way. You feel as if your able to see all the magical creatures that were previously hidden from your human eyes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aftelier Oud Luban Extrait fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aftelier Oud Luban Extrait, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud Luban Extrait by Aftelier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud Luban Extrait by Aftelier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade La Via del Profumo Balsamo della Mecca / Mecca Balsam Amouage Jubilation for Men Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Neela Vermeire Creations Trayee Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Amouage Tribute Amouage Dia pour Homme Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Aftelier Vanilla Smoke Aftelier Fig Xerjoff Zanzibar (Najaf) Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Xerjoff Al-Khat Rania J Oud Assam Xerjoff Richwood Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Olympic Amber