Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is a Citrus fragrance for women. Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are lime, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are coriander, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and narcissus; base notes are amber, patchouli, cedar and white musk.

Lime Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Coriander Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Narcissus

Amber Patchouli Cedar White Musk

Freya

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Fragrance Reviews

Annie Hart
Annie Hart

I have this in solid and I carry it everywhere because I can't get enough of it! I'll be getting the fragrance soon. It's fresh and airy, light and cool. My friends like it too!

mahanta
mahanta

Just a quick statement about its longevity - today we had a very hot day (+30C), and it lasted about 8 hrs on me - was really impressed!

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

smells like A Scent by Issey Miyake, but no longer sillage and longevity, but, a nice choice for daywear.

5/10.

romi_sw
romi_sw

is really fresh, but kind a masculine scent. i like it..

ms.dmarie1
ms.dmarie1

I purchased this in Oyster Bay, NY in August. I love the fresh scent and would like to buy more. I have checked e-bay and Amazon, fragrance websites, but no luck. What is the UK website it was found on?

guest_Katnatalia
guest_Katnatalia

I bought this while in Spain, some years ago...
Where can i buy it in UK, because i've been looking everywhere?

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

Got this from a UK website quite cheap. I'd been after it for a while after reading reviews and was not disappointed. It's a lovely refreshing, lemony cologne.
The bottle is supposed to be the shape of a rain drop.

farfalla
farfalla

Fresh smell, but doesn't last very long...

Lucero
Lucero

You'd most likely find it on ebay,i just checked right now they have other of her perfumes but not this one at the moment,you can check later though.

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

This is a very citrus-y scent. The flowers blend very nicely with the citrus. Only problem is that it doesn't last very long. Sad,I liked the fresh scent it gives. :)

Lailica
Lailica

Although it doesn´t last very long, I love it. The lemony smell is soooo refreshing and its a fun smell. It doesn´t last very long on my skin, so I spray also on my clothes and at the end of the day I can smell musk (very gentle) and it is very nice. I do have to use it a lot, though, but I love it.

rennie
rennie

where can I purchase this perfume ruiz dela prada (citrus).

I have maybe one more squirt and I am holding on to it. I really want to purchase another bottle but do not know to buy it. This bottle I have is a gift from Spain.

imgcas
imgcas

Fresh and citrusy, like a creamy lemon sorbet or smoothy.

guest_lola
guest_lola

excellent!!!

Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada 3.57 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color Cacharel Noa Hermes Kelly Caleche Givenchy Ange ou Demon Cacharel Eden Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Alien Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Agatha Ruiz de la Prada El Beso Lancome O de Lancome Cacharel Anais Anais Dior Pure Poison Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Corason Versace Versense Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Shakira S Cacharel Amor Amor