Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Corason Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Corason Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Corason Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Corason Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Corason Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

Corason by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Corason was launched in 2005. Top notes are peony and cassia; middle notes are magnolia, lilac and rose; base notes are sandalwood, peach and white musk.

Peony Cassia

Magnolia Lilac Rose

Sandalwood Peach White Musk

Corason Fragrance Reviews

Loca del Tó
Loca del Tó

Corazón somehow preceded the current fashion of fruity-sugary smells so now remains a relatively popular fragance after all this years. This smells exactly like one of those heart-shaped pink popsicles. It's a synthetic lollypop, overly chemical along the lines of Gucci Rush 2 but less mature, not so sexy, more sugary and flowery, light, clean and unsophisticated. It's fun and doesn't take itself seriously. And in this overload of syrupy juices it stands out as a funny everyday scent wich is not so widespread and it's a cheap drugstore fragance. I can't say that I love it but I don't dislike it, even if I am a Pink Sugar-Fantasy and generic fruity scents hater. Not bad, it makes a great gift for a young girl.
Note: the spelling is incorrect and the year of release is not 2005, but 1996.

olga1780
olga1780

I have not bought anything so bad in a long time. All I can say about this fragrance is it's a huge synthetic mess in an extremely adorable bottle. It has this fresh linen or dryer sheet freshness about it, but it so chemically infused that it is practically unwearable.

If you like this type of freshness in a fragrance, I would highly recommend Azzura, Gucci Rush 2, or more elegant Deci Dela by Nina Ricci.....which all have a very similar vibe but are made of higher quality ingredients.

njyogachick
njyogachick

I so badly want to love Corazon (the proper spelling). But for some reason any fragrance by de la Prada just seems too light for me. The initial scents is a floral explosion without the headache: a bouquet of flowers diluted with a hint of the aquatic. And then...nada. My skin just absorbs the scent. I want my perfumes to slap people in the face & alas, Corazon does not. I did spritz directly on my wrist for purposes of this review & the scent has settled down to a floral peach which is still present after 2 hours. I am passing this on to a friend who likes her fragrances very light due to asthma. I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who enjoys light florals. And for those who enjoy collecting bottles, Corazon is absolutely adorable.

minimalist
minimalist

The real name is Corazón (Heart in spanish ), not CoraSon.

I am just now decanting this jewel for my lovely Nathaliez and i think it is even a strong floral gourmand. I detect a very strong sweet honey note, that makes me want to drink it!!

[email protected]
guest_nedelcumarianalaura@yahoo.

1.SUPER TARE
2.AM FOLOSIT DOUA STICLUTE CUPARATE DE PE EBAY SI MAI VREAU
3. VREAU SA CUMPAR CINE ARE?

This perfume is absolutely GORGEOUS!! The bottle is a bit strange - artsy...but the liquid is fantastic! GREAT sillage, staying power and gorgeous smell!!
RECOMMENDED!!!

AND: this is not aquatic AT ALL!! It is a VERY VERY VERY powerful floral perfume, just the way I love them the most!!

nedelcumarianalauraFragra
nedelcumarianalauraFragra

este superb, il iubesc deja, il vreau in fiecare zi.
am doua sticle de 100 ml si respectiv 30 ml dar mai vreau sa cumpar
unde il gasesc
ajutati-ma
zulaura
e:mail [email protected]

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

A friend of mine gave this to me on my 18th birthday. I thought it was very sweet at first because of the peach note but eventually after 2 years, I decided to give it another try and it isn't as bad now. Now, I can smell the difference between the other notes in this perfume. :)

lasanco
lasanco

this was my first "woman" perfume! and it wans´t launched in 2005....i was 12?13? and that was in the early 90´s....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Corason fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Corason, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Corason by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Corason by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.