Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

El Beso Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

El Beso Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

caramel

El Beso by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. El Beso was launched in 2007. The fragrance features vanilla, citruses, caramel, flowers and precious woods.

Vanilla Citruses Caramel Flowers Precious Woods

El Beso Fragrance Reviews

MajaJE
MajaJE

I love love LOVE this fragrance!! It's just soo delicious. Sweet and fruity but not at all like the Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera or Escada fragrances. A really cozy scent!

chjena
chjena

Floral and caramel scent, reminding me a girl from neighbourhood, who comes unexpectedly to your house, wishing to provide you with the newest gossips, which you don't care actually. Luckily, she keeps talking just for an hour, 'cause she needs to visit other people. With goodbye, she gives you two juicy kisses with her mouth, heavily covered with lipstick... Uh, fortunately, she left finally, and with her perfume, floral-citrus and caramel...

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

A nice, juicy tart fruity! Then it becomes more floral. I can't detect the caramel, which is my favorite note and I have yet to find a LOUD CARAMEL scent.
This is nothing special or unique, I have quite a few perfumes in my 100+ collection that are just like it, but I found it cheap enough and had to try it for myself (I live in the middle of nowhere and have to blind buy everything online). I do love the bottle!

I def smell pineapple too. (I also blind bought Jennifer Lopez LIVE for the caramel, but Live doesn't work for me. It's just a messy loud pineapple musk.) This is similar, but better than that. Def a citrus musk, maybe with a bit of sweet.

insoportablet
insoportablet

Very sweet fragrance, i think it is caramel and/or vanilla. Not to wear, it's a fragrance to "eat" I like mine very much.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es un aroma dulce, pero fresco, ideal para la primavera y para hacer deporte, lastima que el olor no dura mucho.

Scented Demented
Scented Demented

This is such a lovely scent that I wish lasted longer than a couple of hours, it goes to skin within minutes of spraying. Spraying on ones clothes is the best way to go for longevity. It might have the lasting power of a generic body spray, but I find it to be well blended and not overtly 'teeny'. I'm a grown woman and I can appreciate this fragrance.

I didn't pay much for it, and as I don't own any body spray this makes a lovely first addition. If you're looking for something warm and cozy, this could be it ;-)

Bublegum
Bublegum

I bought this at the airport for 6 euros. What can go wrong with that price? Except from its moderate duration and sillage is lovely. Vanilla and caramel are the most distinctive ingredients. It is not a perfume that you will remember forever, but is is a decent choice for wearing it at a winter morning. Pretty sweet

Andy2.0lklkl
Andy2.0lklkl

I wouldn't say that it's floral, really sweet ,I get the citrus and the vanilla and the caramel but only at the dry down, the longevity is really weak I don't consider it gourmand. I like the bottle really cute

ukanna2013
ukanna2013

Nice but not my smell I have one for sale look on ebay uk

LoveForYMCMB

It smells like CH by Carolina Herrera, but muh cheaper, i f you don't have money for H, Get mEl Beso

ginadantas
ginadantas

I bought last month for the first time. Lovely fragrance!! It reminds me a piece of vanilla cake filled with jelly and Orange liqueur... Excellent!

LoveForYMCMB

It seems that every girl between 11-17 wears this perfume in Chile, i owned a bottle, and i still appreciate it. I would buy it again.It's sweet, candyish warm and a bit strong, the silage is about 6ft and longevity, the whole day.

fotoula
fotoula

What reaches my sense of smell is the scent of vanilla and caramel...Then a warm mix of flowers and a hint of fruit.It is seriously sweet and playful and lasts all day on me...Plus it is a perfume that provoked many pleasant comments!!!

Marilulu
Marilulu

Lo estoy usando ahora como fragancia diaria, es ideal para el verano porque es dulce pero a la vez sutil sin llegar a ser pesada, no creo que sea tan gourmand. Lo malo es que es de corta duración. A l principio se siente muy cítrico pero después de unos minutos se siente floral y amaderada.

syrian
syrian

I smelled it once, and i aboslutely love it!!! So nice, sunny, cute and warm! I definitely want to buy it! But it is so difficult to find it! :(
where did you guys bought it? Help me!

danielellarbysanchez
danielellarbysanchez

Beso is girly, light and tender. It is a beautiful perfume which I love to wear because it is so wonderful. It is light and sweet with citrus notes unlike some other perfumes which are just plain sugar!
Beso is youthful and is a very special perfume, it is a perfume that adapts very nicely to the skin and lasts for quite a long time. I love the way it just resembles everything in life.
The bottle is just perfect, stylish and iconic. Very typical of the designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.
Best thing: its magical blend!

ZELJO
ZELJO

Gave it as a gift to mum few weeks ago, tender, sweet and youthfull even for a woman in her 70s,

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

I wouldn't say that it's floral woody musk..more like floral fruity or even gourmand.
Opens very citrusy and juicy ( similar opening like BS "Hidden Fantasy" ).
After some time it turns sweeter and more edible, but still adorable, not too sweet. Very romantic and quite girly, suitable for spring or summer.
Something in drydown reminds me of Lulu Castagnette.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

Delicious!! sweet but not too much!! It doesn't last long but I dont care! The drydown is soft but it's there!!!.. and the bottle BEAUTIFUL!! So Agatha!!!

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

The bottle is adorable I got this in Rome at duty free.But, I regret buying it as it doesn't last.It smells sweet but nothing at all special about it.But, the bottle was adorable.

guest_palomita
guest_palomita

this perfume is so delicious, smell like caramel with fruits, and something like a sweet dessert or a cake. I fell in love with this one

guest_amina from Algeria
guest_amina from Algeria

HI,YESTERDAY I RECEVED THIS PERFUME as a gift IT smells very very romantic and sweet,i like this perfume. bye bye

guest_♥
guest_♥

This perfume is sweet,because it has sweet fruits and candies.
I like it.
Aghata ruiz de la prada,the best ;D

azuriiita
azuriiita

At beginning smell very close to CH of Carolina Herrera, the difference is: this one have a pineapple smell for my nose (could be the sweet orange).

The dry down is different too. More soft and floral. Its cute :) and warm... not much sweet

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada El Beso fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada El Beso, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify El Beso by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of El Beso by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.