Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Flor Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

Flor by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is a Floral fragrance for women. Flor was launched in 2000. Top note is mandarin orange; middle notes are rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber.

Mandarin Orange

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Flor Fragrance Reviews

lucililla
lucililla

Tengo este perfume y realmente no me encanta. No huele mal, pero hay que untarse bastante, el olor no es duradero, aún así, es apropiado para jovencitas o niñas de escuela, por lo fresco y leve que es su olor. Su olor es una mezcla entre naranja china y rosas, las las rosas apenas se sienten.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

OMG I used to wear this perfume a long time ago, so much memories going through my head right now! It was like my first designer perfume, Oh, I must have it again!

srininet1
srininet1

Got this one (100ml) for $16 from flipkart.com to gift my wife for Valentine's day. And boy was she happy to see the cute bottle and vibrant colors! The bottle looks amazing!

The fragrance is very 'rosy' with all other flowers and notes taking a backseat. Its not a bad thing but its not citrusy at all, and neither is it a complex fragrance with many different notes. I think 'Splendor' by Elizabeth Arden, 'Premier Jour' by Nina Ricci and 'Romance' by Ralph Lauren are among the best floral fragrances.

Vanessa Aline
Vanessa Aline

Maravilhoso para usar de manhã, ao sair de casa. No começo é alegre, parece que você entrou numa floricultura. Depois de 15 minutos se transforma num cheirinho de limpeza que pelo menos em mim dura algumas horas. Perfeito para Primavera/Verão, ainda mais a embalagem de bolsa, que é uma gracinha! Bom para se animar no meio de um dia chato ;D

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Such a cute scent...Very light, crisp & flowery. It's such a feminine, happy & casual fume...just lovely. It's perfect for everyday ware since it's very light. Oh, and the bottle is just adorable.
Love it!!!!

danielellarbysanchez
danielellarbysanchez

Flor is just amazing!
This is what I call the perfume representation of summer in Spain, summer in a bottle (and a really cute bottle too!).
Flor is fresh and floral, a very accomplished floral too. Flor is the perfect atmosphere of a beach day. Flor is just one of my favourite perfumes which I just adore wearing for its atmosphere and image that it provokes.

Annie Hart
Annie Hart

I LOVE this! So fresh and summery! I think it may be my favourite fragrance I own. This smells gorgeous and sunny and the bottle is cute!

vetiver
vetiver

I get Lily of the Valley and roses, a little bit of musk, don´t detect anything else, it has a very weak staying power, maybe just 2 hours in my skin.
I get nice compliments when i use it. My sister said she will buy it :)

It is cheap but very nice! actually i think it is very original ..well it doesn´t remind me of any perfume i had before.

I really like this little gem and the bottle is just CUTE !!

guest_guest
guest_guest

Flor is a nice floral scent for daytime. Its quality is good for the price and it lasts quiet long...
When I had this perfume everyone told me how nice I smelled..that was a big surprise.

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

This has a tiny spicy scent to it, at first i thought it was icy cause it hurt my nose for a bit. But the lily of the valley is quite strong here. :)

I've found Flor on drugstores shelves for cheap. It's a happy, easy scent, very floral yet spicy, it reminds me of some '70s fragrance with a hint of hippy. It's not a scent I love to wear but it's just ok. I gave a bottle to a friend and she loved it. All in all is a non-complicated sunny scent for casual wear.

angelahta
angelahta

The lasting power isn't excellent but Flor is perfect for everyday use. I can smell the lily of the valley very well.

Aalia
Aalia

I tested this "eau de colonia" at a shop today! The first top note was alcohol..but it went away very quickly!
There seems to be some green and light
citrus as top notes. There is a bit of a clash with the green scents and the soft warm base, at the beginning, but, the incongruence fades. The lily of the valley is excellent in this perfume!the lily-of- the valley was distinct and pure. THe rose was unnoticeable as a single note, but created a good
soft bed for all the notes. The amber and musk are the most pronounced base notes, the dry down is sweet and
lovely. I found it to be an excellent
scent because it is likeable, a touch interesting, and classic all at the same time. I cannot truly judge the fixation, because my arm got rained on!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flor by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flor by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.