Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Gotas de Color Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Gotas de Color Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Gotas de Color Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

Gostas de Color is a feminine fresh fragrance which complements the collection of colors of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Dynamic fresh notes blended with floral wafts will make each day special, and unique. The fragrance comes as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT.

The top notes are orange, bergamot and apple, the heart follows with floral notes of jasmine and elegant white rose touched with ginger, while the base include sensual musk and cedar.

Bergamot Orange Green Apple

Labaloo

2006?

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

I own a miniature of Gotas De Color which i got for chhristmas.It's a freshh citrusy bomb.It's more for teenagers thahn for adults and in the heart it gets a tiny bit sweet.It's very somilar to Snooki Couture, Mischino Cheap&Chic I Love Love and D&G Light Blue.But it's a bit too asual for work and it geth alcoholic

Marilulu
Marilulu

La voy a volver a comprar para llevar a la facu y no apestar a laboratorio de quimica y colectivo :D

danielellarbysanchez
danielellarbysanchez

Gotas de Color is a fresh alcoholic perfume that I have had (but not used much for a long time).
It is very optimistic and giddy too, a perfect day perfume for young women and teens.
The bottle is very nice, with a colourful but simple touch to it.
The perfume is possibly to alcoholic for me which is probably why I don't use it as much.
Still, one of the few perfumes for teens that is actually good!

Hayven
Hayven

Finally, after waiting for a bottle to pop up on eBay or Amazon, I got my hands on this gem. Yes, it does smell like D&G Light Blue, but the dry-down is sweeter, almost like citrus chewing gum. The bottle is adorable; two toned and opaque. I can't wait to use this more in the summer!

Macarena38
Macarena38

Idéntica a una que ya no está: yekipe de Joaquin Cortes! me encanta!

Erinlu
Erinlu

Super fresco para diario.Tiene un fondo que me recuerda mucho a I love love de Moschino.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Yes this smells similar to Light Blue but I think this one is nicer as it has more depth. The bottle is very nice, it's fluorescent colors are perfect for summer:)

farfalla
farfalla

My mom has it... the smell is fresh & sweet, with a fruity touch :)

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

This one is similar to DG Light Blue indeed, but on my skin i noticed some differences... It begins very citrus and sharp and the drydown is pure cedar. No big news, yeah?

However it was stronger than light blue and gave me a little headache. Once one friend of mine told me that she sniffed LB on a card and it seemed like old woman scent... I couldn´t get her at that time, but now i´ve worn this one i think i understood what she was saying.

It´s incredible how little changes in the formula can stimulate so many different sensations. Though after the first hour it gets softer and more wearable, I wouldn´t buy it.

guest_Artdonatella
guest_Artdonatella

I am actually wearing that to work today, very summery, lasts at least 7 hrs on me, very nice, indeed seems similar to D & G Light Blue...I got it as a present, and I love love it!

guest_Lila
guest_Lila

It really smells like LIght Blue and Lve Love!!!!!!!!! it is very nice for summer and cheap too.. it doesn't last long but it's light and perfect for summer days

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

Quite dry, not very lasting for the day, but smells very cool and fresh.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This is a fresh citrus... the drydown is very soft on my skin... i can sense a very very light and soft rose and cedar.
Its comfortable, and nice for hot days

imgcas
imgcas

Two words: Light Blue.
I can't add anything more because I have never worn this fragance on my skin, but I have smelt it and it reminded me a lot of Light Blue or Moschino I love love.

Unexpensive and quite good.

Gotas de Color by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada 3.84 out of 5 based on 68 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gotas de Color by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gotas de Color by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.