Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Imagina Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Imagina Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Imagina Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

Imagina by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is a Floral fragrance for women. Imagina was launched in 2005. The fragrance features cyclamen, magnolia, sicilian bergamot, jasmine, lotus and rose.

Cyclamen Magnolia Sicilian Bergamot Jasmine Lotus Rose

Imagina Fragrance Reviews

Marina_22
Marina_22

The beggining is very annoying, but the drydown is lovely; floral, fresh and a bit aquatic. Excelent for its price.

[email protected]
guest_nedelcumarianalaura@yahoo.

-unde la-ati gasit voi asa ieftin ca eu l-am cumparat cu mai mult de pe ebay
-proaspat si vesel imi place foarte mult si sper sa mai am bani (of doamne criza asta mondiala)sa-l mai cumpar
- apropo vreau sa cumpar numai parfumuri de AGATHA RUIZ DE LA PRADA

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

OMG .. I love this one!! Soo good!! The bottle is so beautiful!! Good price but not a cheap perfume! To me is a lighter version of halloween, like I said FOR ME!!

suvvie
suvvie

The bottle is nice, looks like a pink bubble and I like the stars, hearts...etc. on the bottom of it. Fragrance is floral and fresh, great for spring... lasting power is good for that low price (about 7 euro) great if you like floral perfumes and don't have much money.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

Haah! I got the 100ml tester bottle recently, I love it as it's a very simple floral note. Feminine and clean. Not cheap in nature, but the price is even more reasonable for a tester bottle, only for HK$40 (around US$5)!! I am glad I bought it!

xmarie
xmarie

yeahh!!
is a very good perfume, is soft, is happy and floral!!and the bottle is very creative!
is not cheap, it has a rasonable price!!

Zaleska
Zaleska

Nice. The bottle is beautiful, looks like a lovely crystal ball. Cute! :)
The fragrance is perfect for spring or summer, very light. I can smell the rose and the jasmine perfecty, and something 'spicy', I think...
Spontaneous and somehow misterious.
Yes! The price is very attractive! But I don't consider it a 'cheap' perfume, you know?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Imagina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Imagina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imagina by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imagina by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor Ralph Lauren Ralph Nina Ricci Nina Agatha Ruiz de la Prada El Beso Christian Dior Pure Poison Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Gucci Gucci Rush Avon Pur Blanca Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Insolence Christian Dior Midnight Poison Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Carolina Herrera 212 Paco Rabanne Lady Million Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka