Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

The Spanish fashion designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada launches her new perfume Oh La La Al Amor! in early May of 2011. The perfume is a limited edition of the feminine original Oh La La! from 2009. The new version retains the spirit of the composition of its predecessor, but it is balanced to minimize the gourmand notes and highlight the floral heart, which was originally disguised with a veil of sugary sweetness. The lack of sweetness and emphasized floral freshness make this a fragrance suitable for hot summer days.

The composition opens with slightly sweet citrus notes of mandarin and orange, along with red fruit. Floral notes occupy the heart of the perfume, containing neither sugar nor fruit. The flowers of jasmine, lily of the valley, lotus and iris exude a wide aura. Musky and woody tones are placed in the base of the composition.

The large rectangular bottle and heart – shaped stopper of the original packaging retain its forms in the new one. The new bottle is decorated with new, colorful graphics. Oh La La Al Amor! is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Orange Mandarin Orange Red Berries

TheMirjam12

this bottle is soo cute

karolla28
karolla28

I like the first Oh la la,its so fruity and reminds me my vacations in Spain, I've didn't see in may this new one. But I would buy it!

Amethyste
Amethyste

This one smells like candied fruits and a lot of oranges. I don't like the original Oh La La, so I was surprised by how much I liked Al Amor! I think it's very childish though, that's why I didn't buy it, but I'm still thinking of it, there was something yummy about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Oh La La Al Amor! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Oh La La Al Amor!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh La La Al Amor! by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh La La Al Amor! by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Prada Prada Candy Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Givenchy Hot Couture Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor Fucsia Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2004 Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Hard Candy Hard Candy Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Michael Kors Very Hollywood Sparkling Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Bebe Sheer Avril Lavigne Wild Rose