Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women
dislike

Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures Oh La La Al Amor! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada for women Pictures

The Spanish fashion designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada launches her new perfume Oh La La Al Amor! in early May of 2011. The perfume is a limited edition of the feminine original Oh La La! from 2009. The new version retains the spirit of the composition of its predecessor, but it is balanced to minimize the gourmand notes and highlight the floral heart, which was originally disguised with a veil of sugary sweetness. The lack of sweetness and emphasized floral freshness make this a fragrance suitable for hot summer days.

The composition opens with slightly sweet citrus notes of mandarin and orange, along with red fruit. Floral notes occupy the heart of the perfume, containing neither sugar nor fruit. The flowers of jasmine, lily of the valley, lotus and iris exude a wide aura. Musky and woody tones are placed in the base of the composition.

The large rectangular bottle and heart – shaped stopper of the original packaging retain its forms in the new one. The new bottle is decorated with new, colorful graphics. Oh La La Al Amor! is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Orange Mandarin Orange Red Berries

iris Jasmine Lotus Lily-of-the-Valley

Woodsy Notes Musk

Oh La La Al Amor! Fragrance Reviews

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

In USA, every teenager wears and loves Viva La Juicy. In Brazil, Capricho, from Boticario (this is only available in Brazil, and is inspired on a magazine who sells just a hell of a lot!). In Argentina, Oh La La Al Amor. I know it is a spanish scent, but, still...
Very very sweet oranges in a light, slightley airy way (maybe because of the jasmine?) and a touch of woods.
I think of an girl wearing jeans skirt, printed all-star and a comun top, just by smelling this. Just like a comun teen. I think it is ordinary (wich is the worst word ever), but, not bad. I just wouldn't buy it for myself, because, again, I hate ordinary.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

this bottle is soo cute

karolla28
karolla28

I like the first Oh la la,its so fruity and reminds me my vacations in Spain, I've didn't see in may this new one. But I would buy it!

Amethyste
Amethyste

This one smells like candied fruits and a lot of oranges. I don't like the original Oh La La, so I was surprised by how much I liked Al Amor! I think it's very childish though, that's why I didn't buy it, but I'm still thinking of it, there was something yummy about it.

Oh La La Al Amor! by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada 3.56 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Oh La La Al Amor! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Oh La La Al Amor!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh La La Al Amor! by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh La La Al Amor! by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Agua de Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor Fucsia Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2004 Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Kenzo Flower Tag Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Marc Jacobs Dot Chopard Enchanted Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Love Love Love Burberry Burberry Women Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Pink Macaroon Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Gucci Gucci by Gucci EDT