Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

This is a lighter version of the signature fragrance, now in a flirtatious and sexy new Eau de Toilette.
The composition is almost the same, but not so strong and dark, the sharpness of the original Agent Provocateur is rounded out.
The original spicy-floral opening has become lighter with spicy-fruity notes of pink pepper, wild rosemary and lie-de-vin. The floral heart is not so wild, softened with white tea and osmanthus. The base is calmer and less oriental, with woods and musk.
The perfume was created in 2006.

Coriander Rosemary Pink Pepper

Japanese Osmanthus Magnolia White Tea Gardenia Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Amber Tahitian Vetiver Musk Cedar

Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

This still has a sort of lipstick quality to it despite not having the usual lipstick notes. It's softly floral and musk with a touch of pink pepper and spices -- the spices keep the composition warm, but they're not overwhelming. It's a very well blended perfume, no one note overwhelms the others. I think it would be great for any time of year -- it's floral freshness is great in the warm months, but it has enough cozy musk and spiciness to endure in colder months too. Lasts well.

auroramaria
auroramaria

AP is one of my favourite brands in perfumery,I was gifted Eau Emotionelle sometime ago and Imust say it's a really lovely and soft kind of scent.
I'm not usually into green aromatics but EE is more than that it reminds a bit of LaPerla EDP It's very persistent to be an EDT and wears well in summer.
Very refined with the AP touch which I find in all their perfumes

Lana148
Lana148

Agent Provocateur is all about rose and this version is not an exception. The rose in this fragrance is more light or dusty. Eau Emotionnelle is made in a same fashion as an original, but more toned down, more wearable. You can't mistaken Eau Emotionnelle for any other make but Agent Provocateur, it resembles very closely it's Agent Provocateur family.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

For me it's basically the original Agent Provocateur EdP but just lighter, it seems that the perfume can finally breathe in Eau Emotionelle. ;) The original is too strong, sharp and heady for me.

It is for me spices mixed with magnolia, gardenia and tea. I smell roses as well, although they are not listed.^^ It has nothing sweet in it, I think it's quite aromatic and a bit herbal as well. Still a very lush fragrance in my opinion... Very glamourous.

hadassa
hadassa

Well, basically it is just a clean skin scent. Not really peppery, just a little bit musky and slightly woody (due to vetiver and cedar). Very delicate, I wish it was stronger.

jessbug
jessbug

A few weeks back I bought three AP perfumes blindly: Eau Emotionelle, L'Agent, and AP EdP. Eau Emotionelle was the one I was most certain of, because the musk, the pink pepper, the white tea...it all sounded right up my alley.

Unexpectedly, EE turns out to be my least favorite of the three! That doesn't mean I don't like it, though; EE is quite nice, but I'm completely smitten with L'Agent (the drydown is to die for!), and the drydown of AP EdP caused me to reach for it thrice this past week.

EE really reminds me of a perfume that I can't put my finger on. When I smell too close to the perfume, I get a very strong 'hay' note that overpowers all the rest. I think the white tea is the culprit. It's not gross or bad, but my nose just keeps going 'What is that??'.

If not for that hay note this would've been in heavy rotation from March to September for me, but as it is Eau Emotionelle is not for me.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

I dont find this to be ''squeeky clean'' at all. I find it to have a strong tea note, a something a bit sour (i mean this in a good way).....something similar to hibiscus.... also rose (of course) and a creamy gardenia... a touch of amber, fresh herbs, just a gorgeous scent. This would be at the top of my perfume rotation IF it were a tad stronger and lasted much longer. It just seems like when ever I find a scent that I absoltuely adore ..... that by some sort of laws of nature it always has to have the negative aspect of poor longevity and / or poor sillage. if anyone knows of something very similar to this that has a strong sillage and lasts atleast 4-6 hours PLEASE let me know. :(

I love this for the feeling it evokes in me. I feel like I can accomplish anything and I mean in a realistic and relaxed (healthy) way... not in a snort of line of cocaine sort of way LOL

sherylchan
sherylchan

This is nothing like the original AP edp. It doesn't smell feminine, neither is it offensive; more like fresh and squeaky clean soap, that fades away quickly.

dkny27
dkny27

Received this in a swap and I am very pleased. Based on the variety of reviews, I wasn't sure if I would be put off by any of the Agents. There is something that immediately reminds me of a fragrance my mother wore in the late 70's/early 80's but I can't place it.

I haven't sampled any of the other Agents to compare this to, but this is a pop of feminine spices with a follow up of light floral blooms and then a reminder of soft pepper again....
Beautiful and womanly soft.....

Paloma Lette
Paloma Lette

What could be better than even just the name “Agent Provocateur”? Why the scent that brings life to the story of each L’Agent in a woman. Being the proud owner of many Agent Provocateur products, perfume, books, naughty games, this brand defines women as strong, sensual beings, but displaying the up most of all femininity. When I first smelt the AP signature fragrance a few years ago, I immediately turned my nose up, I thought it smelt overly powdery and sickeningly musky, back then, two notes in which I couldn’t stand for in a fragrance. Over time, as I matured, the brand continued to grow on me, I gave the AP fragrances another test run, and found not only a better appreciation, but a new signature scent for myself (Eau Provocateur). I purchased Eau Emotionnelle recently, it was a toss up between AP signature and EE, I felt the desire to go left field.

I am quite surprised at this scent, and how it reacted on my skin. Reading through all the notes, at first I thought there was a lot going on within one fragrance, too many different notes to tend to the nose, straight up, I was overpowered pink pepper in the top notes, a scent in which I am getting really interested in recently, Japanese osmanthus from the middle notes, musk and cedar from the base notes. In a lot of reviews I had seen that he “woodiness” in the fragrance was very evident to a lot of users, but for me, the reaction of this fragrance on my skin turned out to be very soapy fresh and sensually subtle. The overall scent isn’t as spicy as I thought it would be, but I can smell a slight floral earthiness within the first few seconds of spray. The strength of this fragrance and all it’s noticeable notes come at the beginning of spray, the staying power of the strength however, was the only disappointing aspect of this fragrance.

I love the classic round egg shape of the AP perfume bottles, especially with this EE bottle, the packaging was very “pink” and exciting, the fish net stocking print, ripped at the front to reveal the name, was an immediate draw card for me, it reminds me of Christina Aguilera’s “Expose” collection, the “ripped” idea is very captivating and dominantly sexual. Above all, this fragrance is more of a “bed time fragrance” (I always wear fragrance to bed), as it is very subtle, sensual and flirtatious.

i wanted so much to like this one.but i barely smell it.too weak for my nose?

akia vida
akia vida

Just received this wonderful scent. I am already in love with it and it is now in my top 5 of favo perfumes. Not sure whether its placed before or just a step behind AP Maitresse.

I always have a difficult time detecting notes, I usually talk in colours, that might be weird but it works for me :-)
I always have the utmost respect for those who so eloquently detect and describe top layer, middle and base notes My hat off to all of you with this wonderful ability. Having said that I will now toot my own horn a bit because I finally detected some notes! Yeah me!!

On first spray I went hmm yummie but nothing else, just yummie. 10 Minutes later I smelled took a good sniff and wow I could smell a light pepper in the distance (in a very good way, not the sneezy kind of pepper) I also smelled cedar and a floral that I can not put my finger on... it's a delicious smell tho' plus I am just happy to detect some notes :-)

Bottle is pretty
Amazing scent, I love love love it. I can not comment on th staying power yet but will revise this review on a later moment about it.

Speaking in my own familiar way... colours:
On me this is just like the bottle, a pretty pink with a nice bit of a black lace edge to it.

EDIT: the lasting power on my skin was about 6 hours. temperature outside about 18 celsius. After 6 hours I could still somewhat smell it but faint.

KateAnette
KateAnette

There must be something wrong with my nose. At first spray i got patchouli, and lots of it !? My first thought was "Tom Ford White Patchouli, oh nooooooo" :( ! TF WP is all screechy chemicals on me, and lots of patchouli in other fragrances turns really mediciney/ chemical on me. I get that exact same feeling with Eau Emotionnelle, but there isn't supposed to be any patch in this? I'm confused...
But wait a minute... as the first blast of chemicals went away, pretty quickly, it started to soften. When it settled down, it became soft, subtle, and slightly spicy. I have only tried this once, will update later how it behaves. For now, i really like it though, after the initial top notes fade away.

EDIT:
Been wearing this on the other wrist, Maitresse on the other, for a couple of days.
I love Maitresse from the start till the drydown. Eau Emotionnelle has this sharp opening that i'm not so fond of.
EE smells fresher than Maitresse, doesn't have that powdery feeling (i love the powder in M, smells very clean).
Even though EE is an EdT, it has stronger sillage and better longevity than Maitresse EdP, which makes me sad, i wish it was the other way around.
To me the drydown on these 2 smells very similar. If it wasn't for the top notes, i'd prefer this over Maitresse, because of the better sillage and longevity. Both are very soft and subtle (lightly sprayed).
I quite like Eau Emotionnelle, once i get over the initial harsh notes. I love Maitresse though, so i have a feeling i will use that more, won't mind re- applying once a day.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Smells great in the bottle but not my skin. At first it is spicy floral with slight creamy undertones. Vetiver's done well here.
Once applied it turns pissy, what the hell is that?! Also, it retains its strong masculine and synthetic side.
Coriander and magnolia, ughhh careful there, this is where it went downhill.
Part of me likes some aspects of this fragrance, but at the same time it is too much.

sofababe

It's now 10 hours after I applied EE and its still there, I don't have to put my nose to my wrist or anything. It lasts forever and its so sensual and wonderful, I feel like I could wear it forever and be happy. Its March, I'm in the UK and all the magnolia trees are in bloom and beautiful, and every one reminds me of Eau Emotionelle, and how fantastic it is.
Honestly, right now if someone told me I could only keep one of my seventy-something frags I would choose this one.
Its outstanding, quality, sillage and longevity are 10+.
I can't praise it highly enough.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

Strong perfume, I agree, I am not sure if I liked the opening notes, not sure what they were even. I had thought maybe musk, but that isn't supposed to show up until later on in the basenotes.

meowiewowie
meowiewowie

AP's Eau Emotionnelle was everything I had hoped it would be, and more! Some have described it as weak or watery, but I don't find this to be the case!

This is not a "blast-you-in-the-face" fume, nor is it intended to be. The scent is simple (yet complex), feminine (yet not overwhelmingly so), and incredibly versatile. This frag is really quite intoxicating to me; wearing it *almost* makes me hot for myself ;)

Staying power is great on me, and my dry skin tends to gobble up scents rather quickly. Others must move in closer to catch a whiff, which I can see leading to some very intriguing possibilities...

Eicher
Eicher

I love it. It's a very characterful, strong and heavy perfume. I would recommend it for those who are above 30.

kalios55
kalios55

I found Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle smelling similar to Issey Miyake: d'Issey Le Feu "minus the milkiness and smokiness." Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle opens with a little more floral but they both have that same spicy quality after a few minutes once applies on the skin. Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle is also lighter and airier. If Le Feu should have a young teen daughter it would be Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle!!!!

Very nice indeed.

moraine
moraine

I tried this on a whim, not expecting anything, and it immediately became one of my all-time favorites, so understated and so sexy! Great for any kind of day, and transitions well into cozy evenings. Keep it far away from your clothes though, or it takes on a nasty chemical odor.

I understand the comparisons to Lovely. Even though they don't smell the same, they do remind of each other and seem to have the same quiet impact...the same idea done differently, I guess. But I much prefer AP.

My only complaint? No lasting power on me...but I solved this problem by buying a huge bottle! ;-)

Very highly recommended to those who find that whispers speak louder than shouting...

Update!

I just figured out my fiance goes CRAZY when i wear this fragrance. I don't think that he realizes it, but whenever I wear this to bed...well let's just say I wake up with a smile on my face. lol

I never really smelled any similarities between this and SJP Lovely, but that's the only other fragrance I wear that makes him bury his face in my neck. So I don't smell it, but i guess it's there!

Aysu
Aysu

I agree, this is quite different than the other creations in AP line. This lady is full of emotions, she is vulnerable. The scent is not animalic or somewhat I can call sexy.
To me it is quite green and innocent. One of the best tea scents I have tried, spiced with coriander & rosemary, brightened with jasmin and magnolia. Strong vetiver and amber prevent it to be a floating scent, it is rather grounded and a bit old fashioned in a good way.
Staying power is good and scent becomes better and better as it dries down.
This is a keeper in my collection and I think spring will be the best season to wear it.

fraushka
fraushka

How can anyone describe this as a "lighter version of AP"??Come on, people, open your noses!))
It is a completely other fragrance. It's not chypre or strong. I would say, this is the most soft, warm and powdery(in a good way) perfume I own. It's like putting on a comfy velour pyjamas on a cold day.
And the price for the amount is unbeatable!
Definitely would recommend.

soulflwr

This smells like a lingerie store, or at least that's what I think of when sniffing. The initial spray is a bit off putting, with a blast of white tea, rosemary, and a hint of magnolia...quite a strange combination. Then it quickly calms so a pretty delicate magnolia and pink pepper surrounded by musk and supported by a quiet base of vetiver.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A very ordinary, bland floral mix. No clarity, no longevity (thankfully) and no definition whatsoever. It was, at least, not too strong...but that is the only thing I can say on its behalf.

Louw
Louw

This is supposed to be a lighter version of the original AP fragrance, which I love, but to me it's nothing like it at all! I find it disappointingly bland. I smell a hint of rose and a hint of something a bit violet-like but not much else. Very weak indeed on my skin.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

I prefer this to the original Agent Provocateur perfume, which I find more soapy. This is lighter and fresher, a little sweet with the rosemary and white tea, but still sultry and longlasting.

sofababe

At first spray of this I wasn't sure I was going to like it, very strong pepper to my nose, then after a while I got the tea, and soft florals, gorgeous, and now after 4 hours I can find the cedar, my absolute favourite base note. A soft, gentle but sexy fragrance.

Edit: I've been wearing this 7 hours now and its still smelling gorgeous. No lasting power?????? I have to disagree. This stuff is amazing!

krissycat
krissycat

I had a bad experience with this perfume.. but I'm going to start off saying that I actually love this. I don't have the original Agent Provcateur but when I read the notes in the original I thought it would be too strong for me so I got this one instead. I think the scent is very different, but quite sexy, in my opinion, and the lasting power for me at least was tremendous..good sillage, lasting power well into 8 hours. But this was the downside, my fiance went to hug me and literally backed away from me like I was the exorcist. He absolutely hated the scent and thought it was far from sexy. He ended up getting almost sick. His allergies got so bad he could hardly breathe and he ended up going home early :( I'm very sad because I like this perfume and now have no idea when I'll wear it. I'm hoping it's just because I sprayed it minutes before he came over, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think its the scent and my fiance don't agree. I however like it

melia
melia

Like the original, but a bit more 'juicy' and with some white florals instead of rose. In my opinion easier to wear (and warmer). It's quite close to the skin and not heady.

A soft and light scent. First I notice Cassis - which not is included. After a while it gets more soft - very nice, a scent that stays close to me. No sharp notes at all. The basenote gives a very warm, deep amber/musk note.This can climb to a favourite in my scent-world....

En mjuk och "nära" doft för den som bär den. Inget högljutt över denna. härligt kvinnlig mjuk doft som blir musk/amber-mjuk i basnoten. Kan bli en favorit i min parfymvärld....

lavender1
lavender1

Received this today and the jury is still out. At first really sickly seet, but warms down when settled.
Have to say I feel its too flowery and powdery for me. I love musk, vanilla, jasmine etc but think this one is morelike a body spray of the notes.
For someone who likes a powdery musk for day/work, it would suit but for a 'kickass' heady sexy scent..I'm not feeling it!
Should have gone for a stronger AP I guess!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

@Happyme2009: are you shure there is rose in it? it's not listed anywhere that it has rose in it though... i would love to try this since the original didn t smell at nothing else than sultry smoke on me.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

This is the only Agent Provocateur I have. I find it charming, a very sexy rose scent. In general, I roses in my opinion create elegant perfumes, which are beautiful but somewhat "cold" ; well, Eau emotionelle is the warmest rose I ever smelled.It must be the saffron and spices that give its warmth!
My fist reaction to this was... this smells just like a "baby Montale" would smell like! Less power, less drama, less silage,more softness, but still part of the family at a smaller scale!
It lacks the aoud component, but it still has that je ne sais quoi so intriguing in Montale perfumes !
Silage and lasting power are very very soft, for me it's a skin scent. A sexy one, warm, spicy, that even has a tiny hint of body odor in it; it's not a bad thing in small doses, it just makes you, involuntarily , inhale more deeply.
The bottle I find adorable, the pink glass egg is very feminine, but it still feels like it's missing a lid.
Overall, I like it a lot!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I'm really liking this one. I had high hopes for the original, but it just didn't agree with my chemistry. This one is what I had hoped that one would be. A great woodsy floral without being sweet. I don't have a problem with the lasting power here. One spray on my shirt and one on my wrist will last me 15 hours+. A definite keeper :)

*sophi*
*sophi*

Agent Provocateur eau emotionalle :my best from the AP line:A very powedery floral musky one.You feel the florals:magnolia rose petals and jasmine...a wonderful velvety touch...powdery and soft...its a girly scent...youthful and innocent.it is very light and daily wearing in contrary with the original which is more heavy spiced and intense woody liked.
The base notes consists of amber ,musk and vetiver ,those give the perfume a tenderness and feminity..

NatWeb
NatWeb

Designed as a lighter version of Agent Provocateur, this has mixed results. In application, I got a big whiff of YSL's sublime Yvresse without the sparkle. However after an hour, I was back at the scent of Agent Provocateur with no distinction to the original. This is a nice heady floral that manages to be both polite AND interesting. I'd describe it as a secretary with a brain fragrance. Really good.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I think I like it! This is the only Agent Provacateur fragrance I can see myself wearing anytime soon.
The Agent Provacateur range so far has been for me:

AP Original: powdery saffron succubus
AP Maitresse: light, beautiful opening-then dank patchouli mixed with something unmemorable.
Strip: Almost suffocating on skin-spiteful opening which lasts and lasts-AMBER ALERT kind of amber.

And Eau Emotionelle is a dirty rose, but it has a touch of rosemary and coriander and the ubiquitous pink pepper. It's a sharp floral, as the notes would tell you, but the creamy musk smoothes the edges more. Perhaps there is still a touch of saffron, but I am not smelling it now. I do smell (and enjoy) the osmanthus. It's not my favorite kind of fragrance, but it's surprisingly pleasant-as a lover of particular herbal aromas, rose variations, tea, musk and vetiver.

It's different enough from the original that it couldn't be called the demure aspiring one or the wannabe-it's more gracious, sensual (to me), and smells much more expensive.

Update: I should specify for everyone that I don't care at all for the top notes, but I tolerate them for the 20-30 min. before I am awarded with a lovely floral musk that is both light and suggestive...worth it!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

One of my absolute TOP 5 fave-perfumes! This is SO SO SO sensual & sofisticated, at the same time. I imagine this a scent for anyone classy, sweet, & sensual. From teens to "Jackie O"-women - would take "Eau Emotionnelle" to their hearts. It's just such a perfect sofisticated scent with hints of subtle "highclass-girl-innocence", that WILL drive guys (AND men) crazy !! On top of it all it is long lasting !! - Note that this is not a "one time, then next"-fragrance". This IS A MODERN classic here to stay !! IT IS sheer PERFECTION :D * A stunning modern fragrance *

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

Yes, this one is really nice and very sexy. It is sophisticated and demanding but also very gentle. It is the most uncommon scent I know.Spicy,oriental and musky with a floral touch.

Nice! I went to a dept store and sprayed both the original AP (again!) and this Eau Emotionelle. In 20 minutes tehy both became nice on my skin, but original AP still smells naughty, while Eau Emotionelle is more of a skin scent. It's a tamed down version for AP, but not just a flat flanker! I smell a strong musky drydown in this, but it stays close to the skin. I wouldn't say it's "cleaner" than the original, maybe just the opposite. It's less strong, not in your face, but at a close sniff you get it: AP's dirtyness trademark! Nice scent anyway, quite original, still daring! I don't need new fragrances otherwise I would have bought it. It can be a good change for MR EdT, if you're into that musky type.
Worthy trying Eau Emotionelle!

suelle
suelle

perfect for daily use. Blends with skin, becomes very natural to wear. It's very calm, balanced. sexy, but not offensive.

Miertje87
Miertje87

I received this today and love it! I already own the original AP, maitresse and strip. I think AP and Strip are too much for a regular day because I think they are too overwhelming so I bought the eau emotionnelle for daily use. I think it's perfect and light, but not too light.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried it on yestirday oh la la. I love this scent it seems to appear as rather spicy on my skin but maybey it's just my body chemistry. I can' agree 100% on that it's light when it's actually fairly strong on my skin. The lasting power is excellent this is a must have for me :)

Supposedly this is the lighter variation of the original, however I don't entirely agree. In some ways I see this fragrance as the younger version of Agent Provocateur because it is so light and transparent.

The scent itself is actually very faint, a big shock to the nose after smelling Agent Provocateur. Added to this fragrance is the note of pink pepper which is rather dominant in the top and heart of this perfume. Although Eau Emotionelle attempts to emulate the spiciness and sexiness of the original, it never achieves what Agent Provocateur had captured so well.

I was a little disappointed that Eau Emotionelle wasn't as outstanding and daring as its original. This fragrance was much too bland for my tastes.

For lovers of Agent Provocateur, you will either love it or hate it. If you happen to love it, you will appreciate it for having the versatility to be worn during the warmer months and to the office.

allexa27
allexa27

well i smelled lots of perfums,but this is a sexy stuff definatelly!!!.i will keep it only for the moments when i am with someone special,if u know what i mean;)............mmmm i am gonna buy bigger bottle i love the smell.One of my favourites ,two thumbs up!veeeeeery seductive smell and also veeery long lasting

elly77
elly77

I like this scent very much and I think it goes with black lingerie and red lipstick. It makes me feel very sexy.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Amusing, it smells for me is as old chypre with predominating note old cream rose. It's very nice, soft, intimate, satin, Amusing - at new Agent Emotionelle, legendary Mitsouko ( born 1912) is supermodern chypre.

wildflower
wildflower

I agree with pimpnazt.

For me, this scent didnt smell like much of anything. I love all other AP fragrances, but this was boring, and felt like they had taken off all from this that made the original one special.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

It's nice if you like clean oriental perfume. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Don't use it for everyday. It's for intimate moment only, I believe.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

This is meant to be a lighter version of the original signature scent. It's supposed to be more acceptable for every day wear, however, I see more differences than similarity in the two fragrances. I prefer the eau de parfum, however. Not necessarily because it has a stronger lasting power, but the scent itself is rather different, as well. Just spray the original in front and walk through.

2007

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle by Agent Provocateur 3.36 out of 5 based on 319 ratings and 51 user reviews

Sample
Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Sample by Agent Provocateur, .05 oz Vial sample for Women
AGENT PROVOCATEUR EAU EMOTIONNELLE for WOMEN by Agent Provocateur EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Perfume by Agent Provocateur, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Perfume by Agent Provocateur, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Agent Provocateur 'Eau Emotionnelle' Eau de Toilette
Agent Provocateur 'Eau Emotionnelle' Eau de Toilette
Agent Provocateur 'Eau Emotionnelle' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz
Agent Provocateur 'Eau Emotionnelle' Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.