Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Diamond Dust Edition Agent Provocateur for women

Diamond Dust Edition Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

Diamond Dust Edition Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Diamond Dust Edition Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Diamond Dust Edition Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

The house of Agent Provocateur, known for creating quality and very seductive lingerie and perfumes, presents their new edition named DD Edition, which aims at a passionate affair with precious gems – diamonds.

DD Edition wins you over on the first sight with recognizable curves of Agent Provocateur bottles and reflecting silver finish, the glow of which gives an impression of luxury effect. The neck of the bottle is decorated with a clip which features two diamonds hanging on a pendant. The outside package impresses with its pink, satin bed where the bottle lies, while the box is made of leather.

Eau de Perfume Diamond Dust is created as a luxurious version of signature Agent Provocateur perfume, leaving a glittery trace of diamond dust on your skin, and an iridescent glow on your cleavage and neck lines. Diamond Dust Edition was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Provenzano.

Magnolia Indian Saffron

Gardenia Vetiver Moroccan Rose Egyptian Jasmine

Amber Musk Cedar

Agent Provocateur
Rose by Cardin

Diamond Dust Edition Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

Stunning girly presentation. I love the sparkles in the fragrance. Very pretty on the skin. It is very similar to the original but I find this much easier to wear. Lots of rose and saffron at first but as it continues the vetiver, wood and white flowers become evident. It has a good sillage and longevity.

silvereye
silvereye

This is absolutely stunning. Just to clarify the picture posted is misleading as the bottle and its content is not pink. It is a transparent bottle in its usual egg shape AP style but with a silver coating on the back and the words AP in cursive in front so you get to see the golden liquid inside that shimmers with diamond dust. I think it looks pink in photo as a reflection of the color of the inner pink satin lining of the box.

Smells like original AP but with the original sour note removed.

Need to apply sparingly though it's got very strong sillage.

REMY-DIAMONDS
REMY-DIAMONDS

Just received my bottle of the diamond dust limited edition! What can I say!! Beautiful packaging , gorgeous bottle but the perfume smells much lighter then the original yet it states the same ingredients ?? It's much more softer as well!! Where's the smoke note gone :( Won't be re buying this anytime again! Enjoy!

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

this to my nose smells identical to the original. identical. not tweeked.
and i totally disagree that the smoke has gone...it is exactly the same and the smokey bar/ashtray is still there. i tried it today and was busy and hot rushing around town doing jobs and the smokey ash came out quite strong on me!
the difference? - it just sparkles a bit when you apply it.
i love this scent...it is so weird and wonderful...smokey musky dirty rose.
it has a vague resemblance to Cabaret, yes...but to me Cabaret smells almost same as NR for Her EDP (but much much better!) and neither of those have the same skank factor as Agent. Good-skank, not bad-skank.
i recoiled when i first sprayed Agent btw, it was whoooa, what IS that?
....and now i really love it!
i do agree, this one really lasts and sillage on me is pretty big.
it smells better on cool days or evenings....otherwise i begin to smell like a hot rosey ashtray.

EDIT: OK, i have now sniffed them side by side (agent and DD) and there is a slight variation of how the notes come through. DD for me has more saffron, which quashes the ashtray a little and perhaps a little more rosey, richer...smoother. if i was to choose, i like this one best (i think!).

rebecca.a.bowyer
rebecca.a.bowyer

All of the same notes are present as in the original, but balanced differently so that this fragrance works on my skin.

Dufteren
Dufteren

Oh dear, this arrived today and my heart just missed a beat. The packaging, the bottle the scent and WOW.... it even sparkles. I have to confess, I dont have the orginal Agent Provocateur, I have been afraid to blind buy it due to mixed reviews,so I can not compare. But this stuff is so beautiful. It is a very femenine, soft soapy rose scent, and it is a sexy powdery rose not a sweet romantic one. I have maitresse which I really liked, but this I love. I cant wait to get the others, Pedale Noir,Strip (which I will try to hunt Down), Agent and of cource the original Agent Provocateur.

hadassa
hadassa

Pure luxury in a bottle. What a fantastic product - the scent, the sparkles, the bottle, the box, the advertisement... They do sell a perfect dream. The only problem is that it is a limited edition.

If it wasn't, I would buy it every year in order to give myself a treat.

truffles
truffles

I've had all the APs and just found this one quite cheap (half price of AP site and brand new!) on Ebay.
I actually really don't like this bottle!
The silver box is nice but I'll take the bottle out and keep it in a dark cupboard anyway, couldn't be bothered getting it in and out of box each time to wear it!
I love all the other AP bottles - the red Strip one especially - but I don't know, this one just looks cheap and garish to me.
However.. the smell, yes it's nice and does seem a little bit 'sparklier' (in smell I mean, not visually on the skin!) than the pink bottle one.

Suzanne G
Suzanne G

The original Agent Provocateur intruiqued me and I just had to purchase a mini bottle of it. Something about the fragrance that was quite alluring. But then I was fortunate enough to get a smell of this masterpiece! WOW!!!!!! Similar to the original but there is something extra in there. It is softer in my opinion, but still very sensual and I truly just can't get enough of it. So hard to find though and when I have, the price has been through the roof! I can understand why though, the scent is glorious and the bottle and box is to die for! Perfect presentation for a stunning fragrance! Ultra feminine fragrance with that added punch for the tigress within!

bergamot
bergamot

I like the literary reference for this fragrance only it reminds me of my french teacher or Paris on a rainy day in cab.
I regret buying the diamond edition because I'm not one for sparles and this fragrance leaves it everywhere!
A stranger has said that it smells like a woman to him. As in THE archetypal woman.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i love love love this perfume. :)

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Oh! Oh! Oh! What a beautiful package! I'm not a sucker for bottles or boxes, but this one is so nice: a silver treasure box with pink satin lining, perfectly showcasing the beautiful silver bottle.

I have tried both the original Agent Provocateur and the Diamond Dust edition. I love both, but get the Diamond Dust edition if you can. They really did do some small tweak of the scent that improves upon the original AP. That "cigarette smoke" aroma is gone.

If you haven't tried either, but you're a fan of the original Jean Couturier Coriandre formula, or a fan of Cabaret, you'll probably LOVE this one. Beautiful scent, a transparent rosy-chypre, but much longer-lasting than my vintage Coriandre EDT.

Aalia
Aalia

Floral Woody Musks are a preferred category for me, however, not all of them dazzle like this Diamond Dust.

I could not individually note the magnolia or indian saffron, but I believe they are there, adding to my delight in this fragrance. The saffron only appears as some kind of mysterious smoothness in the beginning.

The carnation is a great clear white flower here, and the thick jasmine, and dark rose, just make the floral combo thrive. What really makes the whole mixture of scents a ture valueable gem, is the vetiver. The vetiver interacts with the floral mid notes, and at the same touches on the amber and musk base. It lasts, and lasts all day, and into the next day; itś just so decadent and velvety to me. Oh, and there is glitter in the liquid, white and silver; only visible in strong light, very faint, wich doesn't mess up your clothes or anything.

At very first whiff, I so strangely thought of the old Enjoli! And of course my hoosband said "it smells like old lady stuff" "because of the rose" but if those are just first impressions. In the very last wee hours of the fragrance, it reminds me of Madness by Chopard, but only when the delicacy of the scent has worn away. Spending some time, alone with this fragrance, it worked some kind of sparkly magic on me....

MoietToi
MoietToi

The moment that I smelled this scent it seemed as if I had been teleported into Margaret Mitchells "Gone With The Wind". Serioulsey all the magnolia and roses made me think of the garden scene in GWTW at the Barbeque scene. Where Scarlett sits with admiring men around her. I think this is a really floral quiet nice and flirty scent. I am pretty sure that if I wore this scent everyday I would eventually start calling everyone darling,move to Georgia and buy myself a huge frilly dress. xD

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Diamond Dust Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Diamond Dust Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diamond Dust Edition by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diamond Dust Edition by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.