Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fatale Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

I have it: 44 I want it: 126 My signature: 1

cacao
Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

Fragrance FATALE surprised us with new bottle design which changed the characteristic form drastically, leaving glass completely transparent and glittery, additionally highlighted with smooth facettes. Fragrance flacon is crowned with a transparent stopper following the same flacon form, reminding us of a skillfully polished gem. Composition of the new fragrance Fatale provokes with pink pepper and black currant announcing a seductive heart of creamy gardenia gently sweetened with mango. Base of the composition warms the skin in sensual way with vanilla orchid and velvety musk. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum.

Advertising campaign features Monica Cruz (Mónica Cruz Sánchez), Spanish actress, professional dancer and model, best known from the series 'A step ahead' (Un Paso Adelante) where she played one of the main roles, which made her famous. Her sister is famous Spanish actress Penelope Cruz. Fatale can be expected on the market in June 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Marc Chaillan.

Pink Pepper Black Currant Mango

Gardenia Orris Root Patchouli

Musk Vanilla orchid Chocolate Labdanum

La Vie Est Belle

Fatale Fragrance Reviews

curvealert
curvealert

Another sickly sweet, one dimensional, sinus headache of a scent, destined to drive sensitive noses mad this Christmas. Bleurgh. If you can stretch to Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid, I would get that as a much better cold weather, sweet evening scent with orchid.

aisten
aisten

It's a love child of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb and Lancome La Vie Est Belle :) Nice frangrance

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

This smells so similar to LVEB, can barely tell them apart, LVEB sits a little stronger on skin but both wear a long time. I really like AP perfumes they are often unique, and come across with a niche quality meant for a particular audience. This however, from the new bottle (looks cheap and celeb inspired with a very cheap plastic cap) to the fragrance itself, is mass market. I believe the lingerie line it goes with is meant to be more affordable/accessible, so it makes sense. AP's earlier scents were made in England and Italy and I noticed this was made in the US. I do like the fragrance, sweet and great for everyday, but I hope AP will again do something more in the vein of the original AP EDP or even L'Agent.

I tried this new Fatale by AP in a rare perfume shop that still carries AP here and I was very curious, but I was disappointed. One try is not maybe enough to give a full opinion, but my first impression is that of a mishmash of notes put together without much care or blending mastery.
Not a stink yet not pleasant. I see many smells the cacao. It took me several sniffing to get the cacao and when I did it was not for the best.
I was quite a fan of original AP, but the following launches left me a little cold. Some very original and some other just flat.
I tried Miatresse again on the other arm and it was not as I remember it. Chemistry, reformulation?
Fatale becomes better after a few minutes. The zesting opening calms down, the flowers come in and are perhaps the best part of the perfume, then it's faint cacao and unfortunately not well blended with labdanum.
It's an original scent, notes are very creative and it's very longlasting, but not really for me.

sandrabilling
sandrabilling

I'm in LOVE with this perfume!
At first it reminded me of Christina Aguilera's Unforgettable, then it reminded me of Diesel's Loverdose Tattoo (they are both my favourite perfumes) but now..Thierry Mugler's Angel, but softer? I have no idea, haha. I love it though and I think I've finally found my fall signature scent. To me, it doesn't feel "fatale" or 1940's Hollywood at all but it sure is sexy and seductive..so I think the slogan "Flirt with danger" fits well :)
The only "minus" is that the juice looks like pee, haha.

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is one gorgeous perfume! I bought it today and I'm so happy because it smells so beautiful and sexy.
It is def a soft gourmand with excellent longevity and superb sillage.
It does resemble LVEB a bi tbut Fatale shines of its own light.
It is very different from the usual AP offerings which I love, Fatale is very sweet and snuggly but also very feminine and sensual

Gaylydie
Gaylydie

Juste une merveille ce parfum ♥♥♥

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

I disagree with the majority of reviews. To me, this is SEX IN A BOTTLE!

Enough said!!

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

On me this is identical with la vie est belle, i can not detect any differences. I was expecting more from AP. Not bad but definately doesnt have the same vibe with their other fragrances. Unexpectedly mainstream.

malika1979
malika1979

Not impressed, but to be fair, it's one my most long lasting fragrances. It is too much sweet and tacky, but it's a fruity floral of course, with comforting notes of vanilla and cocoa, but on me it turns really just a common undefinable modern feminine scent.

kelly76
kelly76

What a shame! I was hoping for another masterpiece of AP and instead I was a little 'disappointed. It 'a good scent, sweet, warm, comforting but not very original. Too similar to many others.
I love AP and recently have been in a wonderful corner in Berlin to test the new parfums and I finally chose "Petale Noir", much more complex, mysterious, dirty and sensual.
"Fatale" is a fragrance easy to wear for everyday or for when you fancy a sweet cuddle as long as you do not already have anything like it.
Unfortunately it does not add anything new to the world of gourmands.

Musky4

I've managed to get hold of a sample of Fatale so can now write a review based on my experience of actually wearing it, rather than just smelling it from a paper strip.
This is a beautiful fragrance and to my nose is like a cross between La Vie Est Belle and Angel Eau Sucree. So similar in fact, that if you already own one or both of those, I really don't think you'd need Fatale as well. Lasting power is very good and you're left with a subtle chocolatey dry-down. I'm just a little disappointed that the new perfume launches I've liked the most recently seem to be almost identical to other popular fragrances on the market (which I already own). Nice as this is, I just don't feel the desire to own it.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm a bit confused about this one! I think I tested this the other day in a department store but I'm sure it was in a different bottle from the one pictured here (a black bottle, although the backdrop and picture behind the bottle was black so maybe that's what it was!) but the description of the smell of this one in some of the reviews fits the smell of the AP perfume I tested. So, I'm sure it is this one. I might just be confused because I tested several perfumes all over my wrists and arms that day that I couldn't remember what all of them were by the time I got home!

From the name of this perfume I was expecting something more intense, perhaps spicy, deep, but this isn't like that at all so I think the name doesn't fit the scent at all. This immediately reminded me of several other super sweet perfumes like Prada Candy, Pink Sugar, etc, and seemed very generic and same'y to me! It's not bad, just not anything different at all. It's just very sweet and that's about it. CK One Shock to me is in a similar vein but MUCH better than this because there is something that makes it stand out more than lots of other very sweet perfumes and, to my nose anyway, is so likeable, playful and sexy.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

I tried this but it's not my type, but I had it on for several hours before some thing clicked it very similar to a Avon perfume I got a sample of premiere luxe

Musky4

This perfume is available now in the UK - I found it in Selfridges at the Agent Provocateur counter, rather than in the perfumery department. I was very pleasantly surprised by Fatale, having never found an Agent Provocateur perfume that I really liked before. This one is beautiful, sophistcated, sweet and sexy. It's not unique or ground-breaking by any means (it reminds me of another perfume but I can't quite put my finger on which one, possibly La Vie Est Belle) but having smelled it from the bottle and on a paper strip, I like it enough to want to try it on my skin. I will add to my review next time I test it.

pelega
pelega

Un parfum qui est le Melange de Petite Robe Noire et la vie est belle,mais je prefere AP Fatale,son sillage est merveilleuse

Cams
Cams

There is something very sexy about this fragrance - I think I'm buying into the Provocateur brand; so many compliments. Worth trying.

mariela.amato2014
mariela.amato2014

I purchased this fragrance from the bay Canada and I was impressed by how beautiful and sophisticated the package is compared to the regular egg package which has a nice hand feel but after soo many years with the same egg package it is refreshing to see some creativity. I love Agent Provocateur lingerie and how creative and unique their collections are. I love the whole concept behind the 40's Femme Fatale but with a modernized twist. I definitely think the Ad with Monica Cruz brings the package and the Fatale story to life!

After i tested the fragrance at the counter, I became smittened by it!! SO delicious, addictive and beautiful... the sales person recommended to go do my shoppings first and smelled the evolution of the fragrance of my skin. So I did so!! And let me tell you... This fragrance is quit unique, I do not think is a just a boring Floral Fruity like it is described by many. It is quit complex and versatile. It has so many facets to it.
The first mpression of this scent is fresh and peppery, sweet from the succulent mango but the heart of this fragrance is the showstopper!...
After 15 min of my first round of shopping/errands I was taken away with the mysterious and alluring scent of Royal Iris, Patchouli and Gardenia. (I did my reasearch on the notes because the scent was more than what I see here described).

After 25 minutes I was "FATALIZED" men and woman would stop me at the mall to asked me what I was wearing,even myself became addicted to the smell that I wanted more of it!... The orchid vanilla combined with the addictive gourmand chocolate note and enveloping musk... mmmm... well I had no choice to go back to the AP fragrance counter and bought one for myself and a second for my sister who is also a big fan of the brand!

I hope this review will help everyone to have a clearer sense of this beautiful fragrance :)
I highy recommend it!

JodieW1992
JodieW1992

I was taken aback by this one. I've never been a fan of Agent Provocateur, but this one is beautiful, feminine and long-lasting. I loved the chocolate in the base, although it's a fruity floral, it's definitely unique! To my knowledge it'll be launched on the 30th June. Saucy advert too! Watch out for it on billboards.

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

I've become somewhat wary with AP aftr Petale Noir which was a major letdown. With a kickass name, it was a transparent sickly and synthetic thing. This one sounds about the same. I wish they would go back to their femme fatale scents like AP and L'Agent. Dark, smouldering and bold. These fruity florals are inspid and boring.

Sherihan
Sherihan

At last, a no flanker perfume from Agent Provocateur, interesting notes.

Fatale by Agent Provocateur 4.02 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Fatale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Fatale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.