Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fatale Agent Provocateur for women

Fatale Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

cacao
Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

Fragrance FATALE surprised us with new bottle design which changed the characteristic form drastically, leaving glass completely transparent and glittery, additionally highlighted with smooth facettes. Fragrance flacon is crowned with a transparent stopper following the same flacon form, reminding us of a skillfully polished gem. Composition of the new fragrance Fatale provokes with pink pepper and black currant announcing a seductive heart of creamy gardenia gently sweetened with mango. Base of the composition warms the skin in sensual way with vanilla orchid and velvety musk. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum.

Advertising campaign features Monica Cruz (Mónica Cruz Sánchez), Spanish actress, professional dancer and model, best known from the series 'A step ahead' (Un Paso Adelante) where she played one of the main roles, which made her famous. Her sister is famous Spanish actress Penelope Cruz. Fatale can be expected on the market in June 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Marc Chaillan.

Pink Pepper Black Currant Mango

La Bella

Fatale Fragrance Reviews

jovejove
jovejove

The bottle in our store is such a dark orange colour, but the lady that takes care of it won't change it and will be offended if someone else changes it for her -_-'

suzrwin
suzrwin

Ummmm....nope. On me it is just another gourmand that I love to hate. Leaving to all you gourmand lovers.

Hellita
Hellita

For me this was one of those scents I fell immediately in love with and had to buy the next day, because I couldn't help myself (plus it's pretty cheap!).

I have to agree with previous reviews; it does remind me of something else so I wouldn't call it unique, but I want to say it's more of a cross between several scents (if they were mixed together AND TONED DOWN quite a bit): La Vie Est Belle by Lancome, Black Opium by YSL, V&R's Flowerbomb, Jimmy Choo and maybe a tiny, tiny hint of Velvet Orchid by Tom Ford. To be honest, the only fragrance of them I've actually gone out and bought is the latter, as I'm not a huge fan of the first mentioned but to me FATALE is the best of all of them combined (I only wish it was a bit more potent).

I think the reason I like FATALE so much is because the patchouli is there but silent, bringing forward all the other yummy notes without screaming: "HERE I AM! Look at me! Smell me!"
The only downside is that I kinda wish it was a little bit more: "HERE I AM!" because on my skin the sillage could be better. Longevity is OK (4 hours?), but I would love for it to last even a little bit longer. But, oh well.. what can you do. For the pricetag I don't mind respraying a bit throughout the day. I think it's delicious and sensual and yummy! Just the way I like it.

All in all: FATALE is a great and very likeable scent that I would recommend you to try out if you're not into LVEB or Flowerbomb, but you would like something "similar/in those lines". FATALE would be a great alternative.
BTW, my friends LOVE it too! :)

snel hest
snel hest

It totally smells like La Vie est Belle, but toned dow, not as sweet and less headache inducing.
I would recommend it to everyone who likes LVEB but want a softer version of it.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Delicious! Fruits, Chocolate & Orchid. It's sweet & juicy, warm & sensual, alluring & playful...
It does bring to mind La Vie Est Belle, but I actually like 'Fatale' better!
I need to find myself a bottle of this!

beritskagen
beritskagen

Yes it is similar to La vie est Belle edp... but the AG fatale is so much more toned down and a little less sweet..This one is perfect if you love LVEB but find it to strong or too much. Fatale also has got a much more subtle chocolate patchouli from the first spray, it 'almost' borders to powdery which makes it so much gentler than LVEB. Which, in turn, also makes me wonder weather the two should swap names...there is certainly nothing fatale going on here to me. But I like it. Nothing outstanding, but very nice and likeable.

I still can smell a hint of this one on the sleeve of my coat tree days after testing it on my wrist, and what is left seems to be a tad more peachy or fruity version of LVEB.

Its futile to compare it to the pink fatale by the way, they are completely different.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

"I disagree with the majority of reviews. To me, this is SEX IN A BOTTLE!

Enough said!!"

----Must be some sweet candy type sex ;)

I'll admit that this is a very easy to like perfume. Easy to like, easy to wear.... It's definitely sweet yet sensual. Not at all cloying. Has a nice balance of girlish charm mingled with the maturity of musk and gardenia to ground all the yummy sweetness. The black current is nice and tangy in the opening which softly settles into a nicely crafted chocolety orchid with musky hints. the patch is there but only a whisper, not nearly as much as in flowerbomb. I can sense the resemblance to lancome belle as well but I find this one less loud, and with rounded edges.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Agent Provocateur Fatale is a slightly powdery fruity floral on me. The blackcurrant is prominent, but not dominating. And it feels very smooth among the creamy orchid and gardenia.

The chocolate is relatively subtle on me, but it complements the slightly powdery texture very well, and adds a bit of gourmand touch. The other seemingly deep base notes are not noticeable to me, so Fatale feels sensual but with a light heart.

The sillage is soft on me, and the longevity is around 8 hours. I can see the reference with Lancôme La Vie est Belle, although it feels decidely much more gourmand than Fatale. I do find this fragrance very enjoyable, but it doesn't feel like 'Femme Fatale' to me, and less edgy than previous AP offerings as well. A relatively affordable fruity floral fragrance, and far from being childish.

sonya9
sonya9

Oh.My.God.Now this is what I call a sexy perfume!You need to try this choclate-y,senzual,velvet-y fume,this is like you've been wrapped in the most delicious chocolate sauce.I love it!

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

Definitely a gourmand scent in my view. Imagine a fine chocolate shell filled with generous layers of soft caramel and mango purée and topped with vanilla cream , and to add a sophisticated touch decorated with sprinkling of pink pepper and a sprig of juicy black currants. Does it work? We'll not for me but then I am not a fan of anything overly sweet. I found the top notes of pink pepper and black currant delightful but they were soon lost. The over sweetness of the heart was quickly compounded by the chocolate caramel of the base. I really felt like I had eaten a large portion of a very rich dessert which stayed with me for many hours.

I think lovers of sweet perfumes will find this one very tempting

I can't help it, I just LOVE fragrances like this one!
Similar to many other great sweet bombs like La vie est belle and it's flankers, also Pierre Balmain's Extactic and Flowerbomb.
This is just deliciously sweet orchid, cacao and patchouli scent with some lovely gardenia and black currants.
This has so many qualities I love, I'm considering buying it.
The best thing is, this one is quite affordable compared to my other sweet favorites!
Need to have it in my collection!

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

I have a sample of this, my mothers reaction when I spritzed it on the skin...

WHOW!

Yes, you could hear the H!

My first impression on inhaling from the card was BAILEYS the cream irish liquer scent that I love so much. Bailey's is my poison after all!

That was because of the chocolate. The fragrance quickly changes notes the way a Beethoven Symphony can. One second all the instruments are playing at their loudest inducing tinnitus to anyone hearing it, then once your attention is caught, the ochestral movements glide smoothly into a sublime melody invoking an image of floral sweets, like Turkish Delights. Eating them in a garden surrounded by rose bushes with a gentle breeze urging the perfume to wrap a hand on your wrist.

The final movement is that warm musky hold that slips a finger further up your arm whilst leaning over and whispers: "You know you want more!"

If this is what La Vie Est Belle is like I must have that... but first, I think the Fatale has a little knowing smile on her big, beautiful lips...

ecerusen
ecerusen

on me at the opening it is berry-patchouli scent with a hint of gardenia. then it turns to chocomusky smell.
its phases are very successful. so i cant compare it with LVEB. the main difference is LVEB is comfy, smells good but isnt a headturner scent. but this one(somehow) makes me and the others crazy :) so if i label LVEB as urban chic, this one is surely a dirty chic who has blonde hair, black fur coat, spoiled black eyeliner, and of course with a red lipstick.

on me its sillage moderate but longevity is more than 12 hours. i love the last phase.

shushkin
shushkin

A gorgeous fragrance that is far away from APs previous scents. I cant get over how it smells just like La Vie est Belle. The sillage is moderate but the longevity is really long. I could still smell it on my wrists after 12 hours! My oh really likes the scent as well. He soon picked up on it when he arrived home from work. It is a rather sweet gourmand but sadly I wont purchase as I already have La Vie est Belle! There are just so many of these sweet fragrances

curvealert
curvealert

Another sickly sweet, one dimensional, sinus headache of a scent, destined to drive sensitive noses mad this Christmas. Bleurgh. If you can stretch to Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid, I would get that as a much better cold weather, sweet evening scent with orchid.

aisten
aisten

It's a love child of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb and Lancome La Vie Est Belle :) Nice frangrance

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

This smells so similar to LVEB, can barely tell them apart, LVEB sits a little stronger on skin but both wear a long time. I really like AP perfumes they are often unique, and come across with a niche quality meant for a particular audience. This however, from the new bottle (looks cheap and celeb inspired with a very cheap plastic cap) to the fragrance itself, is mass market. I believe the lingerie line it goes with is meant to be more affordable/accessible, so it makes sense. AP's earlier scents were made in England and Italy and I noticed this was made in the US. I do like the fragrance, sweet and great for everyday, but I hope AP will again do something more in the vein of the original AP EDP or even L'Agent.

I tried this new Fatale by AP in a rare perfume shop that still carries AP here and I was very curious, but I was disappointed. One try is not maybe enough to give a full opinion, but my first impression is that of a mishmash of notes put together without much care or blending mastery.
Not a stink yet not pleasant. I see many smells the cacao. It took me several sniffing to get the cacao and when I did it was not for the best.
I was quite a fan of original AP, but the following launches left me a little cold. Some very original and some other just flat.
I tried Miatresse again on the other arm and it was not as I remember it. Chemistry, reformulation?
Fatale becomes better after a few minutes. The zesting opening calms down, the flowers come in and are perhaps the best part of the perfume, then it's faint cacao and unfortunately not well blended with labdanum.
It's an original scent, notes are very creative and it's very longlasting, but not really for me.

sandrabilling
sandrabilling

I'm in LOVE with this perfume!
At first it reminded me of Christina Aguilera's Unforgettable, then it reminded me of Diesel's Loverdose Tattoo (they are both my favourite perfumes) but now..Thierry Mugler's Angel, but softer? I have no idea, haha. I love it though and I think I've finally found my fall signature scent. To me, it doesn't feel "fatale" or 1940's Hollywood at all but it sure is sexy and seductive..so I think the slogan "Flirt with danger" fits well :)
The only "minus" is that the juice looks like pee, haha.

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is one gorgeous perfume! I bought it today and I'm so happy because it smells so beautiful and sexy.
It is def a soft gourmand with excellent longevity and superb sillage.
It does resemble LVEB a bi tbut Fatale shines of its own light.
It is very different from the usual AP offerings which I love, Fatale is very sweet and snuggly but also very feminine and sensual

Gaylydie
Gaylydie

Juste une merveille ce parfum ♥♥♥

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

I disagree with the majority of reviews. To me, this is SEX IN A BOTTLE!

Enough said!!

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

On me this is identical with la vie est belle, i can not detect any differences. I was expecting more from AP. Not bad but definately doesnt have the same vibe with their other fragrances. Unexpectedly mainstream.

malika1979
malika1979

Not impressed, but to be fair, it's one my most long lasting fragrances. It is too much sweet and tacky, but it's a fruity floral of course, with comforting notes of vanilla and cocoa, but on me it turns really just a common undefinable modern feminine scent.

kelly76
kelly76

What a shame! I was hoping for another masterpiece of AP and instead I was a little 'disappointed. It 'a good scent, sweet, warm, comforting but not very original. Too similar to many others.
I love AP and recently have been in a wonderful corner in Berlin to test the new parfums and I finally chose "Petale Noir", much more complex, mysterious, dirty and sensual.
"Fatale" is a fragrance easy to wear for everyday or for when you fancy a sweet cuddle as long as you do not already have anything like it.
Unfortunately it does not add anything new to the world of gourmands.

Musky4

I've managed to get hold of a sample of Fatale so can now write a review based on my experience of actually wearing it, rather than just smelling it from a paper strip.
This is a beautiful fragrance and to my nose is like a cross between La Vie Est Belle and Angel Eau Sucree. So similar in fact, that if you already own one or both of those, I really don't think you'd need Fatale as well. Lasting power is very good and you're left with a subtle chocolatey dry-down. I'm just a little disappointed that the new perfume launches I've liked the most recently seem to be almost identical to other popular fragrances on the market (which I already own). Nice as this is, I just don't feel the desire to own it.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm a bit confused about this one! I think I tested this the other day in a department store but I'm sure it was in a different bottle from the one pictured here (a black bottle, although the backdrop and picture behind the bottle was black so maybe that's what it was!) but the description of the smell of this one in some of the reviews fits the smell of the AP perfume I tested. So, I'm sure it is this one. I might just be confused because I tested several perfumes all over my wrists and arms that day that I couldn't remember what all of them were by the time I got home!

From the name of this perfume I was expecting something more intense, perhaps spicy, deep, but this isn't like that at all so I think the name doesn't fit the scent at all. This immediately reminded me of several other super sweet perfumes like Prada Candy, Pink Sugar, etc, and seemed very generic and same'y to me! It's not bad, just not anything different at all. It's just very sweet and that's about it. CK One Shock to me is in a similar vein but MUCH better than this because there is something that makes it stand out more than lots of other very sweet perfumes and, to my nose anyway, is so likeable, playful and sexy.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

I tried this but it's not my type, but I had it on for several hours before some thing clicked it very similar to a Avon perfume I got a sample of premiere luxe

Musky4

This perfume is available now in the UK - I found it in Selfridges at the Agent Provocateur counter, rather than in the perfumery department. I was very pleasantly surprised by Fatale, having never found an Agent Provocateur perfume that I really liked before. This one is beautiful, sophistcated, sweet and sexy. It's not unique or ground-breaking by any means (it reminds me of another perfume but I can't quite put my finger on which one, possibly La Vie Est Belle) but having smelled it from the bottle and on a paper strip, I like it enough to want to try it on my skin. I will add to my review next time I test it.

pelega
pelega

Un parfum qui est le Melange de Petite Robe Noire et la vie est belle,mais je prefere AP Fatale,son sillage est merveilleuse

Cams
Cams

There is something very sexy about this fragrance - I think I'm buying into the Provocateur brand; so many compliments. Worth trying.

mariela.amato2014
mariela.amato2014

I purchased this fragrance from the bay Canada and I was impressed by how beautiful and sophisticated the package is compared to the regular egg package which has a nice hand feel but after soo many years with the same egg package it is refreshing to see some creativity. I love Agent Provocateur lingerie and how creative and unique their collections are. I love the whole concept behind the 40's Femme Fatale but with a modernized twist. I definitely think the Ad with Monica Cruz brings the package and the Fatale story to life!

After i tested the fragrance at the counter, I became smittened by it!! SO delicious, addictive and beautiful... the sales person recommended to go do my shoppings first and smelled the evolution of the fragrance of my skin. So I did so!! And let me tell you... This fragrance is quit unique, I do not think is a just a boring Floral Fruity like it is described by many. It is quit complex and versatile. It has so many facets to it.
The first mpression of this scent is fresh and peppery, sweet from the succulent mango but the heart of this fragrance is the showstopper!...
After 15 min of my first round of shopping/errands I was taken away with the mysterious and alluring scent of Royal Iris, Patchouli and Gardenia. (I did my reasearch on the notes because the scent was more than what I see here described).

After 25 minutes I was "FATALIZED" men and woman would stop me at the mall to asked me what I was wearing,even myself became addicted to the smell that I wanted more of it!... The orchid vanilla combined with the addictive gourmand chocolate note and enveloping musk... mmmm... well I had no choice to go back to the AP fragrance counter and bought one for myself and a second for my sister who is also a big fan of the brand!

I hope this review will help everyone to have a clearer sense of this beautiful fragrance :)
I highy recommend it!

JodieW1992
JodieW1992

I was taken aback by this one. I've never been a fan of Agent Provocateur, but this one is beautiful, feminine and long-lasting. I loved the chocolate in the base, although it's a fruity floral, it's definitely unique! To my knowledge it'll be launched on the 30th June. Saucy advert too! Watch out for it on billboards.

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

I've become somewhat wary with AP aftr Petale Noir which was a major letdown. With a kickass name, it was a transparent sickly and synthetic thing. This one sounds about the same. I wish they would go back to their femme fatale scents like AP and L'Agent. Dark, smouldering and bold. These fruity florals are inspid and boring.

Sherihan
Sherihan

At last, a no flanker perfume from Agent Provocateur, interesting notes.

Fatale by Agent Provocateur 3.88 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Fatale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Fatale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.