Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fatale Intense Agent Provocateur for women

Fatale Intense  Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

leather
Fatale Intense  Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Intense  Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

Fatale Intense, the new fragrance by Agent Provocateur announced for June 2015, comes after the original Fatale (or Fatale Black) from 2014 and flanker Fatale Pink, also from 2014.

The new fragrance is announced as a spicy and floral oriental. It opens with an unusual combination of licorice and spicy chili peppers. Floral notes, which include lotus, form the heart of the perfume. Black leather, vanilla and amber are in the base.

It is available in a red bottle and box of the original design as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Licorice Chili Pepper Dewberry

Gucci Rush

Fatale Intense Fragrance Reviews

girasole638
girasole638

I sampled this blind, knowing nothing about the notes, but I definitely detected the licorice - in fact, It reminds me strongly of Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir, but this one is fruitier (I'd almost swear there was plum in here), sweeter, and a little more subtle. I definitely agree with those reviewers who notice something 'jammy' or 'syrupy' about this scent. I don't get any chili, nor do I detect any leather, but it's an interesting fragrance overall. I'm not usually one for sweet and fruity fragrances, but the licorice is a nice touch.

vcardina
vcardina

Its smell good on me...OMG..im in love!

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

I just got this from scentbird and I've already decided to buy the full 3.4 oz bottle of it. It's so beautiful, warm, sexy, yet sophisticated. It'll be wonderful in the winter and fall.

Madrona
Madrona

On me it's a vanillic amber with a hint of something red which might be chili or berries or both. I can't believe there's no patchouli in it! It reminds me quite a lot of Queen by Queen Latifah, now that I think about it. I don't feel like it deserves the moniker "Intense", the longevity and sillage just aren't there on me, but it's a pleasant scent. Very different on paper and on skin, the chili and liquorice are apparent on paper whereas the vanilla and some weird sweet chocolatey note dominate on my skin.

EDIT: Seems to make me sick to my stomach. Too bad.

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

The dewberry reacts very strongly on me in this one and drowns out the flowers completely. In my wardrobe this was classed as an oriental fruity. Thankfully the licorice and champaca still feature strongly preventing this from being a simple fruity scent. I wish the leather could fight it's way through :(

It is a very rich and deep scent but I don't get a sexy vibe from it at all...if anything I find it a little too girly. This was no seductive night time scent for me.

Oddly enough even though this contains a double dose of vanilla I can barely detect it..which is a good thing or this scent would have been reduced to fruity boring in my eyes.

L: Moderate
S: Moderate

Not for repurchase

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Smells like one of the Lolita Lempicka. Red pepper is what most stand out on me and it's spicy and very much like a Latina with beauty but with bite (like Rosie Perez the actress). The licorice is lovely and it combines well with the other gourmand scents of vanilla. The flowers here that stand out are lotus and rose. There is also leather. The amber at the end gives everything I need to hold up the other notes. Gorgeous and elegant, sexy, seductive and feminine. I would say that this one does match up with the Provocateur lingerie. This is a sex bomb. It works!

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

It is sweet and syrupy. Rich and deep. Sexy and snuggly. I'm in love

auroramaria
auroramaria

I blind bought Intense and I'm so glad I did.
It's a bit underestimated but I find it really lovely.
I sense a little licorice and a bit more chilly but really it's the vanilla and amber that come out the most on me.
It's sweet but not overly so it's just cozy and really quite delicious and perfect in cold weather.
I'm actually surprised at how good it is and I love the ruby red bottle.

RubyBirdy
RubyBirdy

Love at first sniff! Amazing, and for a very reasonable price if you look online rather than go to an AP shop. Unlike many other reviewers, I'm not feeling a massive amount of licorice - just a bit, and not too literal. Instead, what's up front for me is red berries with an absolutely amazing creme anglais-type creaminess, maybe a touch of orange blossom. Amber, a touch of licorice, sultry vanilla...it is just unbelievably sexy. The chili is very subtle but it provides a unique lift. I'm buying a full bottle, and I can't believe how great a value it is for a perfume that smells high-quality.

ellina1984
ellina1984

From the very beginning, the rose was amplified on my skin - it always is, I was almost expecting that. At the top, it was paired with vanilla and licorice. I am not sure I would have been able to tell it was vanilla and licorice if I hadn't seen the pyramid, but the whole aura is sweet and brings to mind candy. It is not sweet as in Pink Sugar, but more mature. The rose sees to that, I think. Then, an the heart comes, I can sense florals. I am not familiar with champaca, so I cannot tell if it's that, but it's an exotic flower, strong enough to hold its own in the midst of the candy storm. Leather is discernible and really nice, a mix between smooth leather and suede, sensual and animalic. Yes, this is somehow animalic, but not too much, or I would have been scared away!
Cold is needed for this, in the heat you 'd make people faint.
Also, I think this is best for evening. A good choice!

Astar
Astar

Spicy, very spicy! In a good way though... this scent is warming in a unique way - it reminds me of old-school perfumes. Definitely not appropriate for a teenager, it's a grown up perfume that turns out rather sophisticated and sexy, due to the leather notes.
Very similar to a number of Lolita Lempicka's scents.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

This is a very jammy, syrup thick sweet candied patchouli. I don't get spice, besides the patchouli.
For me, this is like a slightly lighter version of Ellen Tracy's Love Notes.
If you love loud sweet patch, try Love Notes, usually available for less than $10 at discount stores.

I like this enough, but it's a sweet comfort scent.

Fatale was strong enough for my taste. Still, I don't mind this one, it's sweet and edible scent. Mostly smells like licorice and vanilla to me. I tried both of them at once, this one and Fatale, for some reason, I still like Fatale more than this one. There is a difference between them.
It's fine but, I think I wouldn't buy it for myself.
It might be, that this one is just not so surprising after all of those sweet scents released recently.
I must say that the bottle and the all of the concept about it is very appealing to me.

bronstein
bronstein

It does what it says on the bottle, it is its sister fragrance "Fatale" but only more intense. Which is a good thing for a start, as the other one was a bit weak. On the other hand, that was just one of many *er* weaknesses, and none of the others have been improved. In particular, its generity simply doesn't reach to what you would expect from AP.

Just not impressed with it, it overall smells cheap to my nose, like a cheaper version of Angel yes..,so not my cup of tea...it has that smokey vibe, and longevity is average..I am not fond of the brand anyhow, the quality to me just is not there...

rARKatt
rARKatt

From the bottle and on the card this one definitely reminded me of gucci rush. Can't really imagine why, looking at the notes, and all of that disappears on my skin. On my skin the liquorice come out and the whole thing just reminds me of all other liquorice scents, most of which I don't much care for. Could not detect any leather really, a bit strange since other people seem to find that note prominent.

perfume_infatuated
perfume_infatuated

This is a heavy leather scent (animalic/ non-synthetic leather). The prominent licorice gives it a darker sensation. The final dry down phase is nice-- sweet and powdery floral. All in all, I found it an average innovation. I was expecting much more.

Musky4
Musky4

I tried this yesterday. For those in the UK, it's already available at Debenhams. However, the Agent Provocateur concession in Selfridges don't yet have it and are currently unaware of its existence. I only tested this on card and I do intend to try it again 'properly' on my skin. However, my first impressions were disappointing... I was not blown away. Hoping to be able to add to this review soon, as the notes sound so intriguing and I don't want to write it off just yet.

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

I should imagine that the spicy chilli and warm amber mix very well together we have the softness of lotus flowers which I adore in my perfumes add in the liqourice AND you got the sweet vibe Not to mmention the ever lovely powderiness of vanilla to smooth things out in her effervescent way and bam...

We have, what a Strictly Come Dancing fan would say (Dancing With The Stars)

... A sultry number, filled with glances across a crowded, bar with scents of spicy Fajitas and Chilean Chocolate Mousse wafting out the doors. Suddenly you see her, the chica in the hot red satin dress with a slit running up her curved dark smooth thigh as the smoke she breathes out lingers in the air, a quiet whisper urging you over as her dark hooded eyes shine gloriously defiant at you.

All you want now is her lithe and lissom body twisting and twirling in your arms as you move closer towards her you get the scent of her lotus flower in her hair mingled with the still present chili and chocolate scents from the kitchen.

The band notices you two gazing deeply into the others eyes, hearts pounding you seize her in your arms and start the Tango. All your feelings for the girl you were there to see dissipated rapidly as this dark Athena writhes in your grip effortlessy. The men playing the violins pick up pace urging the dance to carry on, your steps become faster. Your grip tightens ever more when you hold her against your body you smell something sweeter than the flower ... her fragrance! Now you notice her red painted lips parted as her eyes reflect the lights and smoke giving them the effect of the fire in her soul. You lean down for the final sweep curving together effortlessly holding each others gazes only hearing her heartbeat, you notice her panting. Elegantly you glide back up. The music suddenly stops! You hear clapping but think it is an echo from another world as you lean in for a kiss.

"Come with me," she purrs into your mouth, "You are now mine!"

You go to her place, red and black occupy her bedroom in the form of satin sheets and paint on the wall. She switches on the light ...

You are now trapped!

EDIT: I have since smelled this, and my original review stands!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Fatale Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Fatale Intense , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale Intense by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale Intense by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.